Zayn and Owens

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
They have done a lot of damage to the industry. It's fine to look as they do if you are performing in front of 200 bronies at a bingo hall. But they are meant to be TV stars. One is a overweight slob and the other has a dad-bod. They have no physical presence or star value. No one want to be them. No one want to watch them. Other than a small niche group who live through vicariously through them.

The sad thing is that they will likely become the norm in wrestling.

Reactions: Death Walker

Crash

Reaction score
I totally agree about Sami Zayn, I can't stand the guy and he's very overrated. I do love Kevin Owens tho, He can be entertaining and put on good matches.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
They have done a lot of damage to the industry. It's fine to look as they do if you are performing in front of 200 bronies at a bingo hall. But they are meant to be TV stars. One is a overweight slob and the other has a dad-bod. They have no physical presence or star value. No one want to be them. No one want to watch them. Other than a small niche group who live through vicariously through them.

The sad thing is that they will likely become the norm in wrestling.
Bad post in every way.

Is this an ad for a new boyfriend or are you genuinely interested in a decent product?

You sound like a factory worker staring at a conveyor belt, rejecting any superstar that doesn't fit the look you've been conditioned to respect.

You might be one of those fans that actually preferred Dolph Ziggler once they had him cut his hair short and molded into a carbon copy of John Cena/Randy Orton.

Of course you could just be seeking attention through shock jock material, Mark Madden style. Not sure. I just know your ideal wrestling format is predictable boring and void of original thought.

Not here to get this thread closed just figured I'd state my take on this fan's bad post.

• Wow
Reactions: Rosie

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah because Zayn and Owens damaged the Wrestling so bad....unlike some others.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Bad post in every way.

Is this an ad for a new boyfriend or are you genuinely interested in a decent product?

You sound like a factory worker staring at a conveyor belt, rejecting any superstar that doesn't fit the look you've been conditioned to respect.

You might be one of those fans that actually preferred Dolph Ziggler once they had him cut his hair short and molded into a carbon copy of John Cena/Randy Orton.

Of course you could just be seeking attention through shock jock material, Mark Madden style. Not sure. I just know your ideal wrestling format is predictable boring and void of original thought.

Not here to get this thread closed just figured I'd state my take on this fan's bad post.
Wrong in every way.

I like wrestlers to look the part. I wouldn't say King Kong Bundy was pleasant to look at. But he at least had physical presence and out of the ordinary.

Owens and Zayn don't look or act like stars. They are channel-changing material.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Please do tell.

Who are these others?
Have you heard of The Curtain Call? You know when Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall all broke Kayfabe in front of packed crowd at Madison Square Garden. That pretty much was one of two of the hugest point of damage down to wrestling

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Have you heard of The Curtain Call? You know when Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall all broke Kayfabe in front of packed crowd at Madison Square Garden. That pretty much was one of two of the hugest point of damage down to wrestling
Bullshit. It did no damage to wrestling at all. Everyone knew it was fake before 1996. It's pure hyperbole to suggest otherwise. Did WWF's business plummet? No. Did Nash and Hall's stock fall? No, they went on to draw very well in WCW.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Wrong in every way.

I like wrestlers to look the part. I wouldn't say King Kong Bundy was pleasant to look at. But he at least had physical presence and out of the ordinary.

Owens and Zayn don't look or act like stars. They are channel-changing material.
Got it. You are searching for Mr. Right. That was my first guess. No sweat.

Seriously, your posts sound like a chick choosing a suitor. Re-read it and tell me your posts don't sound like they were written by Kelly Kelly.

Btw, if you edit your posts in any way. Point proven

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Got it. You are searching for Mr. Right. That was my first guess. No sweat.

Seriously, your posts sound like a chick choosing a suitor. Re-read it and tell me your posts don't sound like they were written by Kelly Kelly.

Btw, if you edit your posts in any way. Point proven
I am searching for decent talent.

If fat guys and dad-bods rock your world. So be it.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I am searching for decent talent.

If fat guys and dad-bods rock your world. So be it.
Are you Simon Cowell, now? America's Next Top.... Professional Wrestler? So You Think You Can...Be a Professional Wrestler? It's cool. I won't knock your waddle.

"Dad-bod" is something a f*cktard chick or you would say. Fatties are fine for wrestling. Always have been

The moment a mod asks me to cool my jets, I'll get out of this thread. No need to ruin a party

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Are you Simon Cowell, now? America's Next Top.... Professional Wrestler? So You Think You Can...Be a Professional Wrestler? It's cool. I won't knock your waddle.

"Dad-bod" is something a f*cktard chick or you would say. Fatties are fine for wrestling. Always have been

The moment a mod asks me to cool my jets, I'll get out of this thread. No need to ruin a party
Indeed, fat wrestlers are fine. So long as they have physical presence.

No one watches Sami Zayn and believes he could kick your ass. No one looks at Kevin Owens and sees someone they would want to be. That's the problem. They have no star value.

Size and looks matter. That's just a fact of life.