Your top video games of the new millennium?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
you had Stadium 1, it's the only one I own also, played the second on emulator and it was also good. Snap has to be one of my favourite games ever, i'd love to see a remake with all the pokemon now. On Wii U it'd be epic.

Yeah, that would be awesome lol, there'd be waaay too many now though to take a picture of them all lol. I've talked about it already but have you played Conker? The story isn't that strong but the humor more than makes up for it, it's hilarious.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Yeah, that would be awesome lol, there'd be waaay too many now though to take a picture of them all lol. I've talked about it already but have you played Conker? The story isn't that strong but the humor more than makes up for it, it's hilarious.

Played the Xbox Remake and enjoyed it, wasn't fortunate enough to own a copy on N64 mind you. Though Banjo-Kazooie is what Conker was going to be originally (fun fact if you didn't know that),

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Played the Xbox Remake and enjoyed it, wasn't fortunate enough to own a copy on N64 mind you. Though Banjo-Kazooie is what Conker was going to be originally (fun fact if you didn't know that),

Yeah I know lol, apparently Rare just thought we've done this game over and over so let's try something new, and thank god they did. Still prefer Banjo though, it's by far my favorite game ever. I've played it my whole life lol, I even downloaded them on XBL, it doesn't have the sentimental value N64 does though.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Yeah I know lol, apparently Rare just thought we've done this game over and over so let's try something new, and thank god they did. Still prefer Banjo though, it's by far my favorite game ever. I've played it my whole life lol, I even downloaded them on XBL, it doesn't have the sentimental value N64 does though.

I know the feeling bro, had to buy it XBLA and 100% the N64 version. Game was much better than Mario 64 anyday, shame Rare have turned into nothing now. They worked magic with Nintendo.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
I know the feeling bro, had to buy it XBLA and 100% the N64 version. Game was much better than Mario 64 anyday, shame Rare have turned into nothing now. They worked magic with Nintendo.

Yep, I love Mario 64 but it's pretty overrated and has nothing on Banjo, they got bought out didn't they? They were by far the best game developers imo. I can only think of Rockstar who have anywhere near the same consistency.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Yep, I love Mario 64 but it's pretty overrated and has nothing on Banjo, they got bought out didn't they? They were by far the best game developers imo. I can only think of Rockstar who have anywhere near the same consistency.

Valve are much better IMO, haven't made a bad game. Yeah Microsoft brought them out, then most of the good staff left because they made them scrap most of the good games.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Valve are much better IMO, haven't made a bad game. Yeah Microsoft brought them out, then most of the good staff left because they made them scrap most of the good games.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about Valve, L4D and Portal are both fantastic.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Oh yeah, completely forgot about Valve, L4D and Portal are both fantastic.

Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike and Half life. Every game has been fantastic! I want more Valve games to be honest D:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike and Half life. Every game has been fantastic! I want more Valve games to be honest D:

I'd like to see them try a non shooter game, just to see what they could do with it, counting Portal as a shooter in this, it's not but I mean like a completely different genre.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
I'd like to see them try a non shooter game, just to see what they could do with it, counting Portal as a shooter in this, it's not but I mean like a completely different genre.

True, I'd class portal as more a Puzzle game, plus they've made DOTA 2. I'd be happy to see them venture from FPS games.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
True, I'd class portal as more a Puzzle game, plus they've made DOTA 2. I'd be happy to see them venture from FPS games.

I'd love to see them make L4D but open world, that would be awesome imo. Are they bringing out L4D3? Or do you not know?

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
I'd love to see them make L4D but open world, that would be awesome imo. Are they bringing out L4D3? Or do you not know?

When you know Valve you'll know they can't count to three, since they've never made a sequel to any games that ends with two xD!

Open world L4D would be epic D:!

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
When you know Valve you'll know they can't count to three, since they've never made a sequel to any games that ends with two xD!

Open world L4D would be epic D:!

Lol have they not? Goodbye L4D then. :okay:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Lol have they not? Goodbye L4D then. :okay:

They could make a prequel, but We'll never have TF3, L4D3, HL3 or Portal 3. Unless they decide that it's time to make one.