Your top video games of the new millennium?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Lot of good games came out in the past 13 years, from Resident Evil 4, to Silent Hill 4, to Red Dead Redemption, Ratchet and Clank, and more.

I personally have a top 100+ list of games this millennium, so i'll list three that I put well over 100 hours in:

718ca9db11a3437d808a831e5f1e1fb7.jpg

1. Red Dead Redemption - The BEST Western video game of all time, depicts the whole western feel so well. Sometimes I regret selling it..

9475f3c44b925d3b54cb99d3f16a3c5b.jpg

2. Uncharted 2 - While I really enjoyed Uncharted 3, Uncharted 2 took up more of my time since it had a lot more to it, plus, the SP was ten times better. I'm looking into buying this one again.

f101c7b89f966b5fdfa4137d4a6ebd54.jpg

3. Fight Night Champion - Since this is a WWE forum, thought I would put in a sports game. Fight Night Champion has taken up so many hours of my life it's ridiculous..I mostly spend my time online or on Legacy mode, but it's pure fun nonetheless.

You guys?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption is really the only gamed I played constantly, so that one. Not a big gamer though.

Also, MLB and NFL games ftw.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
RDR has one of the coolest soundtracks ever. Only rivaled by San Andreas, imo.

edit: add San Andreas to my list.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Shadow of the colossus. If a sequel was ever made, I would pull down my pants and let it take my virginity

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
1. Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker
2. Team Fortress 2
3. Portal 2
4. Metal Gear solid 3
5. Resident Evil 4
6. GTA: San Andreas
7. World Of Warcraft
8. Pokemon Black 2
9. Halo 2
10. Skyrim (i'd have said Oblivion, but this game is essentially just a better version of it)

There are easily more than 10, but these are 10 I can think of that most of you on here will know.

Reactions: Farooq

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
sooo, then none of you have played bioshock infinite yet.....

pity

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Fandango said:
sooo, then none of you have played bioshock infinite yet.....

pity

No, I haven't, but Bioshock is def up there(the first, the second was awesome, but the first was amazing in terms of epicness).

I have heard really great things about infinite, though.

I agree about skyrim ^ Though, I am not a huge elder scrolls fan, I want to see a Fallout 4 with the skyrim engine. NOW

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm just going to throw Heavy Rain out there as one of the best. I have zero motivation to actually do the entire process that would be required to get an even top ten of this down (though I probably will later) but I can guarantee that Heavy Rain would make the list somewhere.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, by a colossal margin.

Reactions: leojay

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Mustafar Reginald said:
I'm just going to throw Heavy Rain out there as one of the best. I have zero motivation to actually do the entire process that would be required to get an even top ten of this down (though I probably will later) but I can guarantee that Heavy Rain would make the list somewhere.

I really enjoyed my playthrough of Heavy Rain, never replayed it though...don't know why, there was a lot of replay ability to the game. It's a unique form of art, that is true.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword by a long country mile.