Your top video games of the new millennium?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Side quests were amazing in that game. Still couldn't believe how many there were :yay: and I never used the fishing rod :hmm: Was to lazy, and became wii swing happy with the controller.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Farooq said:
Side quests were amazing in that game. Still couldn't believe how many there were :yay: and I never used the fishing rod :hmm: Was to lazy, and became wii swing happy with the controller.

My favourite was Kafei and Anju, seeing them married at the end was good too.:obama:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I wanted Anju :why: That wasn't fair :sad: although my favorite was making the band in the Milk Bar place :dafuq: did everybody play at once

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
WHAT!?

There's three of them!? Melee and Brawl but what was the other?

89b22c40410b7f52c8c613c8ae6cdcd3.jpg

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:

Wow, I had sooo many N64 games and I never even knew this existed... I have to find this on ebay or something, I need to plah this.

Donkey Kong 64, another personal favorite, and Conker's Bad Fur Day is by far the funniest game ever, I wish Rare never got bought out. :upset:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Wow, I had sooo many N64 games and I never even knew this existed... I have to find this on ebay or something, I need to plah this.

Donkey Kong 64, another personal favorite, and Conker's Bad Fur Day is by far the funniest game ever, I wish Rare never got bought out. :upset:

It was the first N64 game I really played and it's the best. I'd also recommend Diddy Kong Racing.

Smash is quite expensive nowadays xD

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
It was the first N64 game I really played and it's the best. I'd also recommend Diddy Kong Racing.

Smash is quite expensive nowadays xD

Diddy Kong Racing is incredible, soo much better than Mario Kart imo, the amount of time I spent trying to beat fucking Whizz Pig lmao.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Diddy Kong Racing is incredible, soo much better than Mario Kart imo, the amount of time I spent trying to beat fucking Whizz Pig lmao.

I only managed to beat him around 2005 >_>, his first race is actually solid! Way better than Mario Kart easily. You also need Jet Force Gemini and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon too.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
I only managed to beat him around 2005 >_>, his first race is actually solid! Way better than Mario Kart easily. You also need Jet Force Gemini and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon too.

Lmao, I beat him for the first time last year, I had to get my Dad to do it for me every time when I was younger lol.

Yeah, I'll look at them, I always go back to the N64 at some point lol, did you have Wave Race? Or Superstar Soccer?

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Lmao, I beat him for the first time last year, I had to get my Dad to do it for me every time when I was younger lol.

Yeah, I'll look at them, I always go back to the N64 at some point lol, did you have Wave Race? Or Superstar Soccer?

I owned neither, got told alot that Wave Race 64 was a must own game though. You also need Perfect Dark.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
I owned neither, got told alot that Wave Race 64 was a must own game though. You also need Perfect Dark.

Yeah it was great, I had a newer Perfect Dark and it was good but never an older one. Did you have Mario Golf or Tennis? Both were great and both my brat cousin deleted my save after fully completing.:cornette:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Yeah it was great, I had a newer Perfect Dark and it was good but never an older one. Did you have Mario Golf or Tennis? Both were great and both my brat cousin deleted my save after fully completing.:cornette:

I have golf, wanted Tennis, never seen it cheap enough though. Got Pokemon Stadium 1/2 and Pokemon Snap?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
I have golf, wanted Tennis, never seen it cheap enough though. Got Pokemon Stadium 1/2 and Pokemon Snap?

Golf was the better probably, Tennis was still good though, I know I have at least on of the Pokemon Stadiums but I'm not sure which one, I just loved the mini games lol, the lickitung one was awesome. And Snap was class, it was so simple and you basically did nothing but somehow it was great lol.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Golf was the better probably, Tennis was still good though, I know I have at least on of the Pokemon Stadiums but I'm not sure which one, I just loved the mini games lol, the lickitung one was awesome. And Snap was class, it was so simple and you basically did nothing but somehow it was great lol.

you had Stadium 1, it's the only one I own also, played the second on emulator and it was also good. Snap has to be one of my favourite games ever, i'd love to see a remake with all the pokemon now. On Wii U it'd be epic.