• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
That was a very mature reply. Thank you, I appreciate the thought that went into it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
09640d9c293537d2e3cd47317bd7b465.jpg

Reactions: CFCrusader

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't really have interest in pissing contests, I am curious however if you feel you're smarter than Vince and/or could do a better job than he does at running WWE.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tell me what that would entail.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nothing, just chilling and letting my son-in-law handle all the work. That's what Vince should do right now. :smug:

Reactions: Red Rain

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's a non-answer. I want to know what changes you would make to the company. If you can stop the trolling
& offer anything constructive whatsoever that would be appreciated on this end.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Changes? Nothing too groundbreaking, really. Switching back to TV-14. Hire some new writers and improve the booking, having superstars write their own promos would be a plus, obviously, superstars and commentators having free reign over everything they do and have Cena elevate younger, up and coming talent up to the next level.

Just wrote this off the top of my head.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Quick question Bryan. Why would you change the rating to TV-14? It doesn't equal better product.
Another note: While I get where you are coming from with giving wrestlers and commentators free reign I don't think giving completely free reign is smart. Then you get late end WCW roblems with people refusing to put people over and so forth.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Quick question Bryan. Why would you change the rating to TV-14? It doesn't equal better product.
Another note: While I get where you are coming from with giving wrestlers and commentators free reign I don't think giving completely free reign is smart. Then you get late end WCW roblems with people refusing to put people over and so forth.

Ahh, damn. You're kinda right about changing it to TV-14, rating does nothing for the actual product. I was thinking of bringing something 'edgy' to the table, not nudity and stuff (even though it wouldn't hurt), but you know, bring something different to the table when it comes to storylines and matches. If a PPV is called Extreme Rules, for an example, then every match should have some sort of extreme stipulation, where storyline-wise, superstars should brutalize each other.

Speaking of free reign, I was implying more to free reign over promos and matches, not creative reigns, though.
Letting superstars have creative reigns brings ya to what you mentioned, egoes colliding and leading the company to its demise.

Reactions: KITT

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with talent writing their own promos? TV-14? Not so much. The product needs to be available for all age ranges. Cutting out children is bad business.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Nudity would most definitely hurt

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nudity would most definitely hurt

It wasn't really intended to come out that way, it wouldn't hurt us adults, that's what I was implying, but when it comes to the product... It could, quite possibly.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have plenty of changes to add to this, but I want to go back to my main point that none of this makes vince an idiot. That kind of blanket statement is firstly untrue and secondly does nothing constructive. The talk we are into now however, this is constructive and very fun. :)

Reactions: Solidus1
Status
Not open for further replies.