Your thoughts on Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson

Reaction score
I'm a 17 years old. You make me smurf because I gave arguments why Roman Reigns sucks? I'm waiting to see your arguments that he doesn't suck.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm a 17 years old. You make me smurf because I gave arguments why Roman Reigns sucks? I'm waiting to see your arguments that he doesn't suck.
I'm calling you a smurf for stating your opinion like it is a fact and saying stupid shit like "end of topic"

how dare people have a different opinion than you? grow up

Reactions: KITT and CFCrusader

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reigns is only going to improve from here on out. He doesn't suck but he's nowhere near the level of what he would have to be to be main eventing WrestleMania's. I accept if people think he sucks, but calling it "end of topic" is just stoopid.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
"You make me smurf"? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Reigns is only going to improve from here on out. He doesn't suck but he's nowhere near the level of what he would have to be to be main eventing WrestleMania's. I accept if people think he sucks, but calling it "end of topic" is just stoopid.
Let's look at some of the amazing talents that have main evented Mania, and how Roman may stack up to them.

WM 1- Mr T.
WM 2- King Kong Bundy
WM 3- Andre the Giant
WM 30- Batista

I skipped a bunch in the middle, but you get the idea.

Reactions: KITT

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Roman is money, he just needs some fine tuning.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I genuinely felt really bad for him last night. He had to know coming in what was going to happen, I wonder how he reacted before/after the rumble in regards to his booking. You would be hard pressed to argue with your boss who tells you you are winning the Royal Rumble, but he had to be like "eh, Vince, they are going to kill me for this shit"

Reactions: KITT

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I genuinely felt really bad for him last night. He had to know coming in what was going to happen, I wonder how he reacted before/after the rumble in regards to his booking. You would be hard pressed to argue with your boss who tells you you are winning the Royal Rumble, but he had to be like "eh, Vince, they are going to kill me for this shit"
Yup. Although, I feel there will be sympathy for Roman like they did with Batista.
The fans were really shit though, it's one thing to boo if someone gets eliminated, but this was just ridiculous.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yup. Although, I feel there will be sympathy for Roman like they did with Batista.
The fans were really shit though, it's one thing to boo if someone gets eliminated, but this was just ridiculous.
The booing is justified as long as it's directed towards Vince and his idiotic decisions. I can't blame the fans, but Vince knew that they would boo Roman and sent Rock out, but surely he would've known he fucked up just by announcing Bryan to be fully fit despite not giving Bryan the win. If Bryan wasn't even entering the RR or was in the final 4, they wouldn't have boo'd Reigns to the extent that they did.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Yeah, I would've said 'Sorreh, boss. I'm not ready, push someone else.' if Vinnie Mac came to me and said I'd be the next top guy, too.

I understand the situation Roman's in, it's not his fault. And I'm fine with the guy winning, it's just that I'm not fine with how DB was thrown out, that was a shit decision.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The booing is justified as long as it's directed towards Vince and his idiotic decisions. I can't blame the fans, but Vince knew that they would boo Roman and sent Rock out, but surely he would've known he fucked up just by announcing Bryan to be fully fit despite not giving Bryan the win. If Bryan wasn't even entering the RR or was in the final 4, they wouldn't have boo'd Reigns to the extent that they did.
This wasn't nearly as much about DB as it was last year. This was more about the audience not wanting Reigns shoved down their throat.

I like Reigns, but I understand. I'm no fan of hand picked main eventers or rocket ship pushes. add to it that not only are they shoving him down throats, but doing so when he has essentially no gimmick and is being destroyed by Vince with his hand written promos. Terrible combination here

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This wasn't nearly as much about DB as it was last year. This was more about the audience not wanting Reigns shoved down their throat.

I like Reigns, but I understand. I'm no fan of hand picked main eventers or rocket ship pushes. add to it that not only are they shoving him down throats, but doing so when he has essentially no gimmick and is being destroyed by Vince with his hand written promos. Terrible combination here
And by Vince pushing Reigns down our throats, he didn't build up guys like Cesaro and decided to push Reigns in favour of the smarter pick, Bryan.

I agree, Reigns could've done with beating Rusev this year, got a whole full 2015 in with good PPV matches and then worked his way up to the WM32 main event.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
And by Vince pushing Reigns down our throats, he didn't build up guys like Cesaro and decided to push Reigns in favour of the smarter pick, Bryan.

I agree, Reigns could've done with beating Rusev this year, got a whole full 2015 in with good PPV matches and then worked his way up to the WM32 main event.
They've got at least 4 guys the fans are all clamoring for in DB, Ziggler, Ambrose and Wyatt. WWE made them all look like shit in an effort to prop up Reigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.