Your thoughts on Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They've got at least 4 guys the fans are all clamoring for in DB, Ziggler, Ambrose and Wyatt. WWE made them all look like shit in an effort to prop up Reigns.
True, true. DB should've won but was screwed by Vince. Ziggler's good with getting his IC Title back but deserves better. Vince is burying Ambrose and Wyatt's only now getting re-pushed. And Vince wonders why we shit on him.

Heyman guy

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stupid decision. At least a year too early. This won't help Roman at all. I feel bad for the guy

Vince isn't out of touch apparently lols

The way they tried every little trick to get him cheered <

(Rock coming out, Roman vs heels Kane, Show & Rusev in the final 4. Bryan eliminated early and the commentators not making much of a big deal about it, same w Ziggler / Ambrose too) smh

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
My argument is that the fans are spoiled & overthink everything. "Well it was obvious Roman is their guy" I read from people. So?

"He's not ready."

I find it laughable that arrogant fans now feel they're able to ascertain whether a not a guy who does this for a living is ready or not. No one here's ever taken a bump, but apparently I am surrounded by experts in the craft. Funny how that works!

Roman vs Brock will be pure smash mouth and I can't wait to see it. Then 2015 will be all 3 Shield cats trading the title around and we will get Bray and Dolph up there too. But shit, that's not good enough for the Internet because quite frankly nothing ever really is.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My argument is that the fans are spoiled & overthink everything. "Well it was obvious Roman is their guy" I read from people. So?

"He's not ready."

I find it laughable that arrogant fans now feel they're able to ascertain whether a not a guy who does this for a living is ready or not. No one here's ever taken a bump, but apparently I am surrounded by experts in the craft. Funny how that works!

Roman vs Brock will be pure smash mouth and I can't wait to see it. Then 2015 will be all 3 Shield cats trading the title around and we will get Bray and Dolph up there too. But shit, that's not good enough for the Internet because quite frankly nothing ever really is.
I've taken a bump. Quite a few from guys who tried out for wwe.

I don't think roman is not ready. I like roman. And don't mjnd that he won. I would prefer Bryan, however.

Rollins and reigns are for sure getting pushed. Ambrose getting pushed as much as them isn't likely. But maybe.

Nothing is ever good enough... Well, that's a loose term but it's true in some regard. I feel that the main complaint people have is that wwe chooses to push a guy who's talented... When they have really talented guys just getting shoved aside because they chose one superstar for whatever reason.

I see your point.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've taken a bump. Quite a few from guys who tried out for wwe.

I don't think roman is not ready. I like roman. And don't mjnd that he won. I would prefer Bryan, however.

Rollins and reigns are for sure getting pushed. Ambrose getting pushed as much as them isn't likely. But maybe.

Nothing is ever good enough... Well, that's a loose term but it's true in some regard. I feel that the main complaint people have is that wwe chooses to push a guy who's talented... When they have really talented guys just getting shoved aside because they chose one superstar for whatever reason.

I see your point.

What's being overlooked is that there is a lot more today involved in being the #1 guy in WWE than simply how crisp your dropkick is or if you're a good promo.

Reactions: edge4ever

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now that we know what u guys thought of Roman a few years ago, Lets fast forward to 2017. What are your thoughts on Roman Reigns NOW?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Now that we know what u guys thought of Roman a few years ago, Lets fast forward to 2017. What are your thoughts on Roman Reigns NOW?
Gawd NO, we don't need no more chaos right now. Just change the topic to something more in-depth. Smh lol

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Roman Reigns puts on stellar matches every single week but everyone likes to bash him because apparently he's getting some huge magical push even though he hasn't been Champion for well over a year.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
There's already another thread regarding Reigns, so I'm locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.