You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xImpulsive

Reaction score
xImpulsive Column 2

Top 10: Every week, we have a committee of 3 who vote for the top 10 btb's on this site. I think its a good idea because it wants people to put up good shows and work to try and get on the top 10, but if you are just trying to get on the top ten by rushing, its not going to work, so try your hardest. Post an amazing show every week you will most likely get on the top ten. Weebo does the graphic and TRI is there to post up the results.

BTB Yearbook:
So it looks like we are having a btb yearbook that will be released in march or april or whatever. I like the idea, it shows all the btbers on the site along with the top 5 btbs. I think its a nice idea that, if it works will be the most popular thing in the btb section. This will help other btbers looks about the btb history at this site and whats to come, so once it comes out, check it out.

Anigma: Lets see here, you returned i think, well if you did it was a good return because your btb is still popular and good. You have one of the best btb's on this site and your in the IWF Hall of fame, good job and i hope to still continue to see your btb.

TRI: You run the power 10 and your own btb, which is good. Your a good additon to the BTB section and so is your btb, i would like to see you keep running your btb and the power 10 in the future, nice job.

Coolquip: Are you going to do a BTB or not? seriously :harhar:

TheRazar: You own the BTB Razor Edge Wrestling which is a good original btb. You recently just posted an amazing PPV, so props to that. You seem like a good booker with potential, keep it up.

DylanFsd: You have a BTB ECW: This is Extreme. You have gone through some partners but you are still living strong. Ill admit you do need some work with the promo writing, but you will improve trust me. Keep your btb going and you will be really good at promo. Keep it up and goodluck!

SWA: Dude, SWA Anarchy GM quits, Weebo gets banned, wth is going on over there? lol you do have a good replacement though, BKB. I just hope that Weebo stops getting banned lol. We will see how SWA goes on in the future.

DX Degenerate:
You have a good btb WWE: Big Time. You just recently posted a good PPV, wrestlemania i think it was. You are constantly on the power 10 and good job. You have a nice btb and are a good btb. Keep it up!

Noobies: People that have been doing btb's for a while know what they are doing, so take there criticism and comments and think of them as a good thing. Those will only make you a better btber, so don't take them offensive, they are there to help you out. Also don't get mad at other btbers who flame you, they are just mad or annoyed or w/e, just listen to them and you will be fine. :argue2:

Well theres part 2, part 3 will be up whenever i feel like posting it. Later

The Anigma

Reaction score
Pretty good column. I think it would be a better column if you went into more detail but other than that this is pretty good. I'm looking forward to the next edition.

Evil Austin

Thanks with what you said about me and i promise you won't need to say anymore stop bumping this thread....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^cant help but thought id seen that before lol. anyway, im happy to provide you with more info for your rants

The Anigma

Reaction score
I’ve been checking out the BTB section lately (as usual lol) and I realized that we continuously have someone either doing awards or a Rate The Booker or something along those lines. I mean we have/had three award threads created in the past week or so and we have two rate the booker threads. I’m not one to complain but I mean come on now do we really need all these same threads being created? I think that someone should be assigned to do the awards each month. Granted, the year-end awards were my idea for the yearbook but still do we really need to have three award threads and two RTB threads? I’m not trying to single out the starters of those threads, I really think that they’re good ideas but we should really only have one award thread and one RTB thread. Maybe we can give one person the task of conducting the monthly awards and one person do the RTB thread. To be honest, and this isn’t meant to disrespect or belittle Nick 2007 or nate757 in anyway but I think that both tasks should be given to C4 because he always consistent with his work and never really abandons his task at least I haven’t seen him abandon either of his BTB Lounge threads just yet. Just something I felt the need to address...

edgehead09

Reaction score
you are true Anigma, i mean Levi did tell me that i could do the awards monthly but it seems like ppl like the way that C4 set his up, so i will step down....i jsut think it is/was cool to have a monthly award ceremony

xtremebadass

The awards are getting ridiculous Anigma, that I agree, not just the amount of awards, I just think nobody knows how to be organized. What ever happened to simple awards, I remember the old awards, they were done in like 3 days, these are spanning into weeks, and that one was going into a month. I don't pay attention to RTB, I gave up on Rate The threads a long time ago, it's just filler in the section. I mean if you come here for BTB, you need something more than just the actual BTB's, but do you really need all of this? I wasn't even aware of 2 RTB's, that's how whacked out I am lol, but the big thing with me is that all of these award shows are unorganized, never clear, and just a royal pain in the ass. If I was in charge of the awards, it would be a hell of alot different. What do you say Anigma, you and me, tag teaming it up, and doing the awards? It would be epic! lol

Anyways, nice RNR, good bringing this to everyone's attention.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
tbh, I do really want to have Awards every 3/4 months but some bookers want to have a monthly one, that's why I let nate to start a Monthly Awards and then after 4 months. We are going to bring back the real Awards that had been started months ago.

CT Styles

I too, think C4 should do it. He is very organized and does great graphics with it too. (Weebo it was just a compliment.. No need for a flame war)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Weebo: What was that Degenerate? I am way better than C4. C4 sucks!

C4 is obviously the best organised, so I think he should continue to do what he is doing with it. However, I do not think that it should be each month now, as it takes away from them

The Rated R CMStar

Like I said when the idea of monthly awards were tossed, I don't like it, and I prefer just to have awards every 5 months or so.

I mean, when you do win an award on Big Award ceremony, for example, best PPV, will it matter when 3 more people in that month have won the same award? Because that is what is happening currently, both awards going at the same time, etc..

-TJ-

-TJ-'s BtB Reveiw

Yo and welcome to my BtB Reveiw. Here once every one or two weeks I will reveiw the weeks BtB shows and what not. I will begin with this week.

WWE Trio Brand Wars - Dylandfsd, -TJ-, and xtremehighflyer

I personally think this is a great blend of writers. Not because I'm on there. (Even though I came up with the idea for a battle of the brands match at SS) But because the three writers you have are excellent and capable bookers. I see this might go somewhere, If someone does leave :shifty:

I will give you in my mind the top matches from each show.

Smackdown - Well I liked the tag but the m/e gets the vote for me.

The bells toll, lights go down and smoke bellows down the ramp as Undertaker makes his way out before slowly walking to the ring. Taker stands outside the ring and removes his hat before raising his arms bringing the lights back on.
King Booker’s Music hits and he makes his way out to a mixture of boos and laughter, Booker stands at the top of the ramp puts his arms out and spins around as his pyrotechnics fall from the ceiling.
Taker and Booker circle the ring before Taker launches an attack of left and right hands to the sides of Booker as he tries to block them, Taker continues until Booker is against the ropes Taker then goes to whip him across the ring but Booker reverses, Taker comes flying back with Booker going for a jumping hook kick but Taker ducks under, Taker bounces of the ropes again and goes for a jumping clothesline which Booker ducks. Both men now on there feet stand of with there fists up, Booker now launches a huge chop to the chest followed by a knee to the stomach followed by a second chop, Booker then whips Taker into the corner, Booker then hits a clothesline in the corner Taker stumbles out the corner and is met with a jumping hook kick knocking Taker to the mat, Booker puts up his arm with his pinkie stook out before making the pin 1… Taker just tosses Booker off. Booker get quickly to his feet as Taker sits up, Booker then drives his knee into Taker's back as his pulls on Taker's neck. After awhile Booker lets go and kicks Taker in the chest, pin 1… kickout. Booker guides Taker to his feet and picks Taker up for a sidewalk slam with Taker reverses and turns into his own sidewalk slam Taker then runs and bounces of the ropes before hitting a leg drop. Taker steps back as Booker gets back to his feet, once Booker is up Taker gets a wrist lock and hits multiple shoulder blocks, Taker whips Booker into the corner and hits a clothesline in the corner before running and bouncing of the ropes as Booker stumbles out, Taker then goes for the big boot but Booker has in scouted and hits a drop toe hold sending Taker throat first into the middle rope. Booker then runs and bounces of the ropes before coming back at Taker with a jumping knee to the back of the next bouncing it off the ropes. Booker brings Taker off the ropes and whips him across the ring and Booker picks him up as he comes back and hits a delayed spinebuster, Booker sticks his arms out as he stands above Taker, as Taker shows signs of getting up Booker stands near the ropes, then at the right time bounces of them and goes for the Scissor Kick but Taker stand up causing him to miss, Booker spins round with the momentum and is met with a huge uppercut, Booker is leaned against as Undertaker bounces of the ropes and comes running at Booker clotheslining him over the top rope but goes tumbling over to. Taker is laid on the outside when he suddenly sits up, he then picks up Booker and puts him on his shoulder, Taker then drives Bookers head into the ring post before rolling him back into the ring. Taker then climbs back into the ring and picks Booker up before twisting his arm and heading up to the top rope, at that point Mr Kennedy comes from out of the crowd and pulls Taker's leg causing Taker to fall onto the top turnbuckle. The ref calls for the bell.

Winner: By DQ King Booker

Raw - One of your bests. Still though your heat matches seemed longer then your Raw matches. Might wanna boost some wrestlers up to the next Raw show mabye :D m/e gets the vote on this one.

Main Event
John Cena vs. Edge w/ Special Referee Randy Orton

Cena and Edge lock up… Cena gets Edge in a headlock.. Edge throws him to the ropes and Cena comes back flying with a shoulder to shoulder take down. Cena runs to the ropes and Edge hops up and does a belly to belly suplex. Edge than gets a hold of Cena and and does a german suplex. 1…2…kick out! Orton and Edge glare at each other… Edge picks up Cena… Cena hit’s Edge’s stomach multiple times. Edge falls back and Cena locks in a suplex… he nails it. 1…2…kick out! Orton glares at Cena..Cena picks up Edge and puts him on the top turnbuckle. He starts to punch him and locks up the superplex…. Orton kicks the ropes forcing Cena to lose his balance… Cena falls off the top turnbuckle onto his feet… as he does that Edge does a over the head neck breaker. Cena is down and down hard… Edge goes for the cover…1…2… kick out! Edge picks up Cena and DDT’s him… .he than runs over to the ropes and back with a leg drop……1….2…. kick out! Edge yells at Orton…. Edge gets into Ortons face and orton shoves him into Cena… Cena goes for a roll up..1….2…kick out!
Edge gets up and goes after Orton… Cena pulls Edge around and does a huge close line… Edge is down and Cena goes to the top rope… Cena does a huge knee lift onto Edge’s face on the top rope… he than sets up the 5 knuckle shuffle…. ‘’You can’t see me’’…. He nails it. He waits for Edge to get up… he locks in the F-U. Orton pulls Edge down and Edge throws Cena out of the ring.
*Commercial Break*
We come back to see Edge power bomb Cena in the middle of the ring…1…2… kick out! Edge than sets up for the spear….. Cena gets up… and Edge runs for it! Cena ducks out of the way and Edge spears Orton! Cena than locks in the F-U and nails it! He goes for the cover……Orton is knocked out cold… Cena decides to lock in the STFU… He has Edge in the middle of the ring… Edge is tapping but the ref is knocked out. Cena holds it in for about 5 minutes…He tries to go over to Randy to revive him…. Randy is knocked out cold. Edge gets up and sets up the spear….. the runs as Cena turns around and nails it! He holds the cover for about 2 min…. Orton finally gets up and makes the cover…1……2…….3

ECW - We have to have mine don't we? Yeah we do. If I were to rate my show 10/10 nah j/k. My best match of the show was probaly...... The Extreme Battle Royal.

Match #1
8-Man Battle Royal for representation of ECW in the battle of the brands in summerslam
Holly vs. Snitsky vs. Nunzio vs. Tony vs. Stevie Richards vs. Mahoney vs. Roadkill vs. Doring

The bell rings as Snitsky stands in the middle of the ring looking around at his opponents. Nunzio and Tony charge Snitsky. Bad move, Snitsky double clothesline them, and Stevie attacks Roadkill. Doring attacks Holly. Mahoney goes under the ropes and looks under the ring for weapons. Mahoney throws two trash cans, 3 trash can lids, four chairs, and he slides a ladder in the ring also.

Taz: Looks like we are getting extreme. I love it!!!

Mahoney jumps on the apron to get in the ring. A boot from snitsky catches Mahoney in the face and he goes out of the ring. Nunzio charges Snitsky. Snitsky ducks a clothesline and turns around to face Nunzio. Unfortuanly for him, his back is turned to a trash can weilding Tony, who smashes Snitsky in the back of the head. Snitsky falls to a knee and Nunzio hits a front dropkick. Cover 1...2... kickout!

JS: Guess we found out it's pinfall not over the top.

Taz: We got the many refs to count up to four pins at a time in the start of the match, that's why. I understand now.

Tony climbs to the top rope. He is smacked in the face, by Holly who laid out Doring with a few heymakers. Holly hit him with a trash can lid. He turns to Nunzio, who is stunned by this, and smacks him in the face with the lid. Holly picks Nunzio up and puts him in position for the Alabama Slam. He is about to slam him on the ladder, but he is cracked in the face, from a stevie kick! Holly falls on Nunzio and both of them are out and roll out of the ring. Stevie turns his attention to Roadkill, who is getting up after a bulldog. He goes to Roadkill, but he kicks him low and ddts him. Now Roadkill climbs to the top and the fans look on in amazment. Roadkill signals for a splash. Just then Mahoney enters the ring and smashes a chair across the head of Roadkill. Roadkill falls foward in a front flip off of the turnbuckle and onto the canvas. Mahoney climbs to the top and hits a big splash of his own. Cover 1...2...3!

Roadkill is Eliminated!

JS: Roadkill is gone.

Taz: Bye bye.....

Mahoney gets up and catches a Stevie kick from Stevie. Stevie hops around on his one foot trying to hit Mahoney with lefts. Just then Mahoney is booted in the face, from Snitsky! Stevie falls back on his ass. Snitsky Covers 1...2... kickout! Snitsky looks down at Mahoney and notices Stevie getting up on the turnbuckle. Without warning Snitsky charges and sandwiches Stevie with the turnbuckle. Stevie falls foward and out. Snitsky tuants on the ropes and he turns to Doring who is attacking Tony, who is crotched on the top rope. Snitsky grabs Doring, by the head and tosses him aside. Just as Snitsky turns to Tony, Tony crossbodies him amazingly. Cover 1...2... kickout! Tony gets a trash can and goes to smash Snitsky in the head with it. Snitsky grabs Tony when he raises the can by his neck. Tony lets's go of the trash can as he fades. Snitsky puts him in a pumphandle position and hits a Pump Handle Slam! Cover 1...2...3!

Tony Mamaluke is Eliminated!

Taz: Wow Snitsky is on a rampage!

Snitsky turns to Doring who charges him. Snitsky sticks a boot up and it catches Doring in the face. Snitsky picks his limb body up and puts a good trash can on top of him and Half of Doring's body is inside of it, and he is standing. Snitsky goes across the ropes and hits the boot on Doring who has the can on him! Cover 1...2...3!

Doring is Eliminated!

JS: Snitsky is taking heads off!

Snitsky gets up and he is again in the middle of the ring with Stevie, Nunzio, Mahoney, and Holly on each corner surrounding him. Stevie is preparing fro a stevie kick, Mahoney gots a chair. Holly is waiting on the turnbuckle, Nunzio is sitting of the second turnbuckle. Snitsky turns to Holly who charges him. He shoulder blocks Holly, and Holly falsl on the mat with a thud and gets up using the ropes. Snitsky turns around to Mahoney and Stevie, but Mahoney hits Snitsky in the head with a skull crushing chair shot! Snitsky staggers back and shakes the cobwebs. He is soon hit with a Stevie Kick! Snitsky is still standing, but he bends down. Nunzio jumps off and hits the Sicilian Slice! Cover 1...2... kickout! Fans are chanting "Bullshit!" Snitsky starts to get up but is drowzy, Holly picks him up for a Alabame slam, and Nunzio moves the ladder in front of Holly. Holly Alabama slams snitsky on the ladder! Cover 1...2...3!

Snitsky is eliminated!

JS: Wow took all of that to beat the derange Snitsky!

Holly gets up. He goes to the only non occupied corner. Four left, each in four corners. Nunzio picks up a trash can lid, Holly picks up a chair. Stevie picks up a trash can lid and Mahoney is already weilding a chair. Nunzio charges Mahoney. Mahoney smacks Nunzio in the face with a thunderous chair shot! Just then he is boot in the temple from Holly and Mahoney falls out of the ring. Stevie charges and smacks Holly in the face with the lid. Cover 1...2... kickout! Stevie gets up and is kicked in the shin and knee from Nunzio. Nunzio chops Stevie to a knee and dropkicks him in the face. Cover 1...2... kickout! Nunzio climbs to the top for the Sicilian Slice, but Stevie grabs Nunzio's leg and throws it up and Nunzio lands flat on the canvas. Stevie picks Nunzio up and hits the Stevie-T! Cover 1...2...3!

Nunzio is Eliminated!

JS: We are down to three.

Taz: Wow what a match!

Mahoney enters the ring and hits Stevie with a few jabs in the face. With Every shot the crowd yells "Balls!" Finally he goes for the heymaker, but out of nowhere he is smacked in the back of the head by a chair weilding Holly. Mahoney falls foward and Stevie grabs a Trash Can Lid and smacks it in the face, of Mahoney. Mahoney turns around to Holly who smacks him in the face with the chair. Mahoney turns to Stevie, who drops the lid and kicks him low and goes for the Stevie-T! Unfortuanlly he is smacked in the face, from a chair shot from Holly. Stevie falls down and Mahoney tries to regain focus. He turns to Holly who lifts him up and hits the Alabama slam amazingly! Cover 1...2...3!

Mahoney is eliminated!

JS: And then there was two......

Stevie stands up to Holly and the crowd is chanting "E-C-W!" They lock up and Stevie applies a headlock. He wrenches it and Holly lifts him up for a back suplex. He nails it and goes for the cover, 1...2... kickout! Holly lifts Stevie up who pokes him in the eye and hits the Stevie-T! Cover 1...2... kickout! Stevie looks at the ref in disbelief. He finally goes under the ring and gets a table! He puts the table in the ring and sets it up near a turnbuckle. He picks Holly up. He puts him on the turnbuckle. He climbs it and looks to hits a frankenstein from the top rope threw the table. Holly though his Stevie low and sticks his head threw Stevie's leg to lift him up! You know what he's going for? An Alabama Slam from the top of the rope and threw the set table. He nails it! The crowd is in shock. Holly even landed on his feet. He pins Stevie, 1...2...3! The Crowd roars with cheers.

Result - Stevie Eliminated. Holly Wins the Battle Royal!

Well the trio wars are done for the night.

PWF - -TJ-

Another of mine. I'd say my last few shows are pretty good. Check it out if you got the chance. My best match of the week.... Main event of Thunder.

Main Event
PWF world title match
RVD (C) vs. John Morrison

They go to lock up, and Morrison apllies a sleeper early in the match. RVD elbows Morrison in the gut and Morrison let's go of RVD. Morrison bends down and RVD punt kicks his head. RVD climbs to the top for a frogsplash, early, but stops when Morrison gets up. RVD then jumps for a senton and rolls up to his feet and charges Morrison. Morrison, though, kicks RVD in the face and goes for the cover. 1...2... kickout! Morrison puts RVD in a single leg crab. RVD starts screaming in pain. He makes it to the ropes just 30 seconds later. The ref starts the count, 1...2...3...4... Morrison lets go and stands to the side of RVD. He hits a beautiful Standing Moonsualt. Cover 1...2... kickout! Morrison lifts RVD up and goes to smash his head on the turnbuckle. RVD puts the brakes on and kicks Morrison right in the teeth. Morrison falls like a rock, and RVD hits a split leg moonsualt. Cover 1...2... kickout!

JS: This is looking like athletic one up manships by these two.

King: Yeah Morrison hits a standing moonsualt. RVD hits a split leg moonsualt.

RVD lifts Morrison up. Morrison pokes him in the eyes and hits a ddt. Morrison then goes to the closest turnbuckle and, amazingly, hits a Split leg corkscrew moonsualt! Cover 1...2... kickout! Morrison goes across the ropes. RVD rolls towards Morrison. And Morrison hops over him. RVD gets to his feet, Morrison rebounds off the top rope and goes back to RVD, who monkey flips him on his ass. RVD then, without warning, goes across the ropes and hits the Rolling Thunder! Cover 1...2... kickout!

Coach: What an athletic match!

Morrison rolls under the ring and near Randy Orton. RVD gets on the apron and lunges himself on Morrison, but Morrison ducks and RVD lands on Randy Orton knocking him off his chair and nearly knocking RVD and Randy out. Randy gets a far look on his face. Morrison goes over to RVD and lifts him up. RVD pushes Morrison away and hits him with a spinning heel kick. RVD then lifts Morrison's limb body and throws him in the ring. The ref checks on Morrison. RVD is about to climbs in the ring, when Randy pulls him down and hits the RKO on RVD and on the mat.

JS: What the hell?

Coach: RVD did land on Randy.

King: But it was an accident.

JS: That wasn't!

Randy throws RVD in the ring. Morrison gets up and goes for the cover. 1...2... kickout! Morrison looks at the ref in disbelief. The ref tells him "2" Morrison gets fed up with the ref and shoves him. The ref shoves back, not taking any crap from Morrison. RVD regains focus and rolls up Morrison. 1...2... kickout! Morrison and RVD gets up quickly. RVD though hits Morrison with a beautiful Spinning Heel kick. RVD then scales the top rope, far away from Randy. "R-V-D!" goes RVD and he goes for the Five Star Frogsplash, but misses it! Morrison gets to his feet and goes for the Corkscrew Neckbreaker, but RVD grabs Morrison's hand and gets behind him and rolls him up. 1...2...3!

Result - RVD wins and retain title!

Ok moving on from my shows to the vet's shows. And the new comer's shows ;)

WCW: The Betrayal and Resurrection - DX Degenerate

A good show that keeps breaking me a nervous sweat. We are going to take the best match from your recent ppv. Enjoy Bash at the Beach's Main Event.

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Hell in a Cell
Goldberg (c) vs Batista vs Booker T

Both men stand in their corners and gradually come closer. They size up each other and then just stare at each other again. Booker & Batista then stare eye to eye and.. Booker lands a punch! Batista replies with one! Booker & Batista are trading blows until Goldberg grabs both by the throat and attempts to lift them up but they just both kick him in the gut and perform a double suplex. Booker then nails a knife-edge chop on Batista and then attempts another but Batista catches his arm and turns it around into an arm twist and pulls Booker towards him for a clothesline, but Booker ducks and when Batista turns around he gets hit with a Harlem Kick that knocks Batista back and Booker covers, 1...2 Batista kicks out strongly. Batista gets back up holding his chin and attempts another clothesline on Booker but Booker ducks and walks into a bog boot from a recovered Goldberg. Goldberg appears in front of Batista and puts him in a single arm choke. He then starts to try and lift Batista but he can't. Batista then gets out of the hold manages to spear Goldberg into the corner and continue the offense with numerous turnbuckle thrusts.

Booker then recovers and goes behind Batista and grabs him from behind and rolls him up for a schoolboy roll-up, 1...2 Batista kicks out. Booker gets up immediately and sees Goldberg in the corner of his eye and nails a jumping high-angle hook kick to the running Goldberg. Booker then rebounds off the ropes and performs a knee drop with theatrics to Batista and he finishes it off with a pin, 1...2... Batista kicks out. Booker turns around and goes to the ropes to rebound off them but Goldberg emerges up and charges at Booker and clotheslines him over the ropes and to the outside. Goldberg exits the ring to join Booker and picks him up and throws him into the steel steps then picks him up by his hair and starts to grate his face along the walls of the structure. Goldberg continues doing that until he is interrupted by an airborne Batista who leaps over the ropes in Undertaker style and takes out both Goldberg and Booker who is mildly bleeding. Both men are down temporarily. Batista is the first up and he starts to stomp both Booker & Goldberg until they start to get up. Goldberg is the next up and he blocks a stomp and holds onto Batista's boot.

Goldberg then manages to grab the other one and get Batista in a 'Walls of Jericho' like position and slingshot Batista into the wall of the deadly structure. Batista is leaning forward but Goldberg isn't finished and he charges at Batista and hits him from behind, forcing Batista's face into the wall. Goldberg does what he did to Booker and grates his face into the wall until he turns around to now try and demolish Booker. Goldberg turns around but the second he turns around he is hit with a thunderous chair shot square in the face from Booker. Goldberg stumbles down and is now on one knee until Booker lands more shots to the head of Goldberg, busting him open from the head. Batista then turns around and Booker hits Batista with a chair shit but Batista catches the chair and both Booker & him are fighting over it with the crowd on Batista's side. Batista eventually overpowers Booker and kicks him in the gut and holds the chair in front of the metal pole on the corner of the ring and drives Booker's face into it and Booker bounces off and collapses with that cut on his head bleeding even more violently. Batista has a breather before pinning Booker.

1...2... Goldberg manages to break it up. Batista picks up Booker via his hair and rolls him back into the ring. Batista then goes back to the outside and looks under the ring and pulls out a table. The crowd pop as Batista slides it in the ring and sets it up. Booker is resting in the corner and starts to approach Batista when it is done and attempts a Spinning Heel Kick but Batista ducks and Booker's leg lands over Batista's head. Batista ends up having Booker sitting on his shoulder and he counters the kick into an Electric Chair through the table! Booker is motionless but Batista isn't finished. Meanwhile Goldberg is starting to get to his feet on the outside. Batista sits Booker up on the top rope and attempts to superplex him but somehow Booker gets the energy to knee Batista below the belt. Batista retaliates by raking the eyes of Booker and he falls off the top and to the outside near the door. Batista recovers and goes out there to join him. He starts to taunt Booker while he is in front of the door but then he hears the words 'You're Next!' and he turns around into a Spear!! Through the door! Goldberg ripped the door off with Batista's body! Both men are motionless and Booker starts to make his way out.

Booker goes and drops to his knees near Batista then coves him, 1...2... Goldberg pulls him off! Booker then starts to attack Goldberg by hammering away at him while he is down. But Goldberg isn't down for long. He starts to get up as Booker hammers away at him and throws Booker into the outside wall of the structure. Booker starts climbing up and Goldberg goes after him. Booker reaches the top and Goldberg isn't far behind him. They reach the center of the roof and start to trade blows until Booker ducks one and nails a poke to the eye of Goldberg that makes him groggy. Booker then gets him in position for the 'Book End' and... Can't nail it. Goldberg grabs him by the throat with one arm and lifts him over his head! The crowd is cheering but Booker starts to knee Goldberg on the head and Booker escapes and nails a facebuster on Goldberg, driving his face into the roof, busting him open some more. Booker pins him and the referee is forced to do the count from on the ground, 1...2... Goldberg kicks out and Booker is shocked. A bloody Goldberg gets up quickly and knees Booker in the gut strongly and Booker falls to his knees.

Goldberg lifts up Booker and puts him in a front facelock and the crowd are cheering for the Jackhammer. Goldberg lifts him up vertically and.. Booker rakes the eye of Goldberg and Booker escapes, yet again. Booker lands behind Goldberg and nails a Low Blow and Goldberg falls back. Once he lands Booker nails a leg drop as well. Booker starts to taunt the crowd on the top of the cell. He then gets interrupted from behind. He turns around and... It's Batista!! Batista kicks Booker in the gut and lifts him up for the Batista Bomb. He then... Nails it!! In the center of the ring and they both fall through the top! They land in the ring and are motionless. Goldberg realizes what has happened and starts to make his way down to the ground off the top of the cell. Goldberg eventually is about to enter when Batista finally makes a move and gets an arm over Booker, 1...2... Goldberg manages to break it up!! Batista is extremely frustrated. He gets to his knees and then his feet. He & Goldberg go face to face. Batista makes the first move trying to lift Goldberg up for a Spinebuster but he can't get it and Goldberg lands back on his feet. Goldberg then tries to get Batista in a suplex position but Batista elbows Goldberg under the arm and gets out of it.

Goldberg then nails a hell of an uppercut that knocks Batista back and Goldberg takes advantage of the space to nail the spear but when Batista goes back Booker was on his knees getting up and Batista fell back to the ground and luckily for him Goldberg went straight over him. Goldberg is now angry and you can see on his blood covered face just like everyone else in this match. Goldberg waits for Batista to get up and charges for another spear and somehow connects! But with the boot of Batista who blocks it with a big boot. Goldberg falls back and Batista is momentarily happy until he is pulled from behind by Booker who performs another schoolboy roll-up with the tights pulled, 1...2... Batista somehow gets out. Booker gets up before Batista by a second or so and measures him. Batista walks into a Book End setup by Booker but counters into.. A Spinebuster!! Batista performs the theatrics for the Batista Bomb and this time measures Booker. Booker stumbles up, using the ropes as leverage and turns around into a thunderous Batista Bomb. Batista is leaning sideways on the ropes for a well earned breather before he goes to pin Booker.

Batista is still leaning on the ropes and... He gets speared!! Batista is speared through them by Goldberg and he hits the wall of the cell and slides down motionless. Goldberg re-enters the ring and picks up the also motionless Booker and lifts him up for a Jackhammer and.. He nails it!! Goldberg then covers, 1...2...3!!

Winner & Still World Heavyweight Champion - Goldberg

Ain't that long? lol :D

WWE: The Commencement - The Anigma

One of the longest running BtBs of today. Since you had no show this week. I'll give these veiwers your news and rumors.

Breaking News From WWE.com:

The World Tag Team Championship has officially been cut from the list of championship in the WWE. The WWE feels as though the tag team division isn’t as great as it once was and feel that the fans really don’t find any interest in any of the tag team rivalries that have occurred over the past year so WWE has decided to drop the tag team titles. All tag teams will be split up and some may even be released while others may be sent to training facilities.

Raw Preview- From WWE.com:
The Countdown to ‘Mania Begins...

Last week on Raw, Edwards promised to reveal John Cena’s opponent for WrestleMania 24 but before the mystery opponent would be revealed John Cena was forced to compete against the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. Cena was in control throughout the match and not even interference from Edwards could stop Cena but interference from Edwards did allow none other than Kurt Angle to attack Cena from behind. Angle and Umaga began assaulting Cena by the order of Edwards and Stephanie McMahon until suddenly The Rock made his unexpected return shocking everyone in attendance. The Rock and Cena teamed up to clear the ring of Angle and Umaga then Rock extended his hand to Cena who shook it to huge cheers from the crowd but when Cena went to walk away The Rock didn’t let him. Cena looked confused and The Rock pulled Cena towards him and delivered a thunderous Rock Bottom! Edwards than revealed that The Rock will be John Cena’s opponent at WrestleMania. This week on Raw, John Cena and The Rock are scheduled to have a face-to-face confrontation.

Randy Orton teamed up with Santino Marella to face Triple H in a handicap match last week on Raw. Triple H dominated the match and Orton refused to enter the ring against Triple H. The match turned into a brawl and soon Triple H pulled out his signature sledgehammer. Triple H assaulted Santino Marella with the hammer which led to Santino being carried away on a stretcher as Triple H chased after Randy Orton. This week on Raw, Randy Orton and Triple H will both participate in pick your poison matches where each man will not only choose the other’s opponent but also the match type that they will compete in.

Beth Phoenix’s mind games with the WWE Women’s Champion continued this past week on Raw and Phoenix also verbally attacked Maria which led to a catfight between the two causing Stephanie McMahon to make the match this week on Raw. It will be Beth Phoenix facing Maria and the winner will be declared the number one contender for the WWE Women’s Championship and will receive their shot at WrestleMania 24.

Elijah Burke will competing in a Money In The Bank Qualifying Match when he faces the Big Red Machine Kane.

CM Punk was a guest on The Cutting Edge last week on Raw and he not only verbally attacked Shawn Michaels but he also assaulted The Showstopper. Edge joined Punk in the assault until The Undertaker made his presence felt and helped Michaels clear the ring of Edge and Punk. This week on Raw for the first time ever it will not only be Edge teaming up with CM Punk but also The Undertaker teaming up with Shawn Michaels.

The Informant-
News And Rumors:

Mr. McMahon is set to return to television but the plans are undecided. On one hand, McMahon thinks it would be enjoyable to the fans if he and Edwards picked teams to face off at Mania. The conditions of the match would be f McMahon wins, McMahon would regain control of the company but if Edwards won then he would remain in control with Stephanie McMahon. Another idea is to have Edwards face McMahon in a street fight with the winner gaining control of the company.

WWE is also interested in getting Floyd “Money” Mayweather involved in WrestleMania in some capacity.

Kurt Angle’s appearance last week on Raw was unexpected by many in attendance and many watching at home but some may be disappointed to find out that it was a one-time only thing. Sources say that depending on how the crowd reacted to Angle’s return determined whether he would return full-time to the WWE. Angle’s return was not well received and did not go completely over with the crowd which led to Angle leaving the WWE yet again. It doesn’t help that some backstage believe Angle was too rough on John Cena during his run-in which Angle is known for. There will probably be no explanation as to Angle’s appearance this week on Raw.

Ric Flair is expected to have his final match at WrestleMania 24 but his opponent is yet to be determined. Some names being thrown around are the likes of Batista, Umaga, Hulk Hogan and even Sting who you may recall had a rivalry with The Undertaker last year before being taken off of television.

WAW We Are Wrestling! - DX_3:16

What more do I have to say? This will......

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW WE ARE WRESTLING! IS BACK ! FOR THE THIRD TIME ! AND THIS TIME TO STAY!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:​

(WAW history thread, if you would like to see old shows in case you missed them)
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum...ad.php?t=16115

Bringing you guys up to speed in a few points on what had happened - with the World Title

HBK started off as the waw champion
Kane had won the Royal Rumble
At the Royal Rumble event Undertaker had beaten HBK for the WAW title
HBK wants his title back he wants a return clause but Kane is the number 1 contender from winning the Rumble
HBK and Kane fight at No Way Out for the number 1 contender but Undertaker helps Kane win
Also at No Way Out Kurt Angle wins the MITB Title
So its confirmed Kane vs Undertaker at Mania, Streak and Title on the line.
At Mania Match before Title Match HBK and HHH fight in a LMS match where the winner fights Kane or the Undertaker at a later date
HHH beats HBK in the LMS match
At the Mania Main Event The Undertaker and Kane match went on for so long and so even that it was declared time up and a draw.

Bringing you up to speed on the Cena / Hart / McMahon rivalry

In 1997, Survivor Series, Montreal, Canada Vince McMahon screwes Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Bret leaves and Quits not long after never seen or spoken to again.
Vince and shane screw John Cena out of a Rumble 2008 win....
Cena and Vince have a no holds Barred match at No Way Out.
Vince wins when Bret Hart makes his infamous return to wrestling and attacks Cena so he can go at it with Vince.
Cena and Hart fight over who gets to get their hands on vince.
This fight between Cena and Hart turns into an I quit Match at Mania with Vince as the Reff.
Cena wins the Match but Shane comes out of no where and injures him and takes him out, His return is not known as of now.
Meanwhile on the waw weekly shows Vince still has the problem of Hart
He throws week after week Person after person for hart to beat but Hart keeps winning this people include HHH, JBL
They announce a match at Backlash that would be Bret Hart vs Shane and JBL and Vince

Bringing you up to speed on the Kurt Angle / Chris Jericho rivalry

At No way out Kurt Angle had won the Money in the Bank Briefcase in the MITB match
in the weeks between No way out and Wrestle Mania Kurt's Ego had even more gone to his head with Gold medals and the MITB briefcase he thoughts he was the best in the world and no one could beat him.
He had made an open challenge for Mania for anyone to take him on...
Chris Jericho had taken that challenge and had beaten him in the match.
The next week on WAW They fought again because Kurt thinks it was a fluke but Jericho had came out on top again, Making it 2 - 0 on Kurt Angle
Gm Vince had than made a match at Backlash between the two for a third time that this time would be a Bull Rope Match and the winner walks away with pride and the MITB briefcase...

Current Matches for Backlash -​

Main Event

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
HELL IN A CELL!
UNDERTAKER (c) VS HHH (Number 1 Contender) VS HBK (Former Champ) VS KANE (Rumble 2008 Winner)

Match 5

Bret Hart vs Vince and Shane and JBL

Match 4

Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho
MITB ON THE LINE BULL ROPE MATCH

Match 3

After RVD beating Punk at Mania in a ECW rules Match a certain ecw original wants to prove he is better than RVD in another ECW Match.
RVD vs ????

Match 2

IC TITLE
Punk vs MVP (c) vs Shelton vs Mr Kennedy vs Rey Mysterio

Match 1 / Opening Contest

Tag Team Titles
Hardyz vs Dudleys vs London and Kendrick (c)​

If you guys could please predict it would be nice.... :)

Rosters for WAW -

Vince - GM
HHH
HBK
Undertaker
Kane
Goldberg
The Rock
Rick Flair
Big Show
Rey Mysterio
Edge
Randy Orton
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Jericho
Mr Kennedy
MVP
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
RVD
Cm Punk
Bubba Dudley
Devon Dudley
John Cena - Injured ??? Return
Bret hart

Champions -

WHC - Undertaker
Tag Team - Londrick
IC - MVP

More information like ppv posters and Roster picks will be put up soon, Also no more starting random btb's for me because this one is here to stay because waw was the best btb i had ever made it made me what i am today not some noob that starts again, well i am now in line for a vince russo award :( but this will bring me back up to what i was once... Watch out because WAW is coming to you !

Can't wait can you? DX can't lol.

NIW My Company, My Dream - The Mac.

He's making that dream a reality. Well BtB reality..... Best match. His m/e

Match 3: Main Event: The Rock vs. Triple H: TRW Championship

Match Ending: The crowd is on pins and needles, with a *ROCKY* chant, being passed back and forth!! The Rock and HHH both rise at equal speed, with Michaels charging the Rock, and for his efforts, BEING SAMOAN DROPPED!! Rock KIPS UP instantly, and goes to HHH’s FEET!! Rock grabs the legs of Hunter, holds them up, and stomps him hard in the bread basket!! The chants begin to die off, as Rocky again lifts the legs of HHH, this time, kicking him hard, twice over, in the hamstrings!! Rock lifts HHH’s legs again, this flipping over into a front flip roll, snapping the leg and hamstring of HHH!! The Rock, who grabs Hunter’s legs one more time, before looking out a bit confused, but as typical Rock is, unflustered! Rock steps through, GOING FOR THE SHARPSHOOTER!! BUT HHH KICKS ROCKY OFF!!

Rocky lunges back at HHH, who using his fit, again kicks Rock off!! Rock lunges back again, this time at and HHH WHO IS STANDING!! HHH LEAPFROGS THE ROCK, who is able to slow himself after ducking the leapfrog, whilst HHH hits the ropes, but he seemingly jerked his knee putting all this pressure on it, and he stumbles back in … TO THE SPINE ON THE PINE!! The Rock hits the spinebuster to a rather good reaction from his fans, and heat from HHH fans! Rock pops up, however, and goes for the SHARPSHOOTER AGAIN!! And this time, ROCKY HOOKS IT ON HHH!!

Rock yanks on the hold, putting all his force behind it, while beginning to mug the crowd for booing him! HHH has the classic look of pain on his face, as he shakes his head back and forth – his flowing locks shaking all over the place!! Hunter crawls over, but can’t make it too far!! Rock screams, delivering the anguishing hold!! HHH crawls a few more inches, and begins to reach for the rope!! BUT HE CAN’T REACH IT!! Rocky is yelling for HHH to tap, whilst HHH seems to hear another thing that fires him up – THE * HHH* chants!! Hunter uses both arms, and much to the dismay of the Rock, begins to crawl!! Rock can’t believe it, and he desperately tries to stops HHH up! AND HE DOES!! Hunter is caught!! He’s caught in the sharpshooter!! He lifts his hand, and NEARLY TAPS!! But he catches himself!! The crowd can’t stand it!! COULD IT REALLY END THIS WAY!!? HHH LIFTS HIS HAND AGAIN … SO CLOSE TO TAPPING … AND HE…

REACHES THE ROPES!!.................

The crowd pops huge, and a dejected Rock is forced to break the hold!! Chioda backs Rock off, but only for a moment, as Rock gets right back on the advantage!! He stomps the lower back of HHH, who is desperately trying to get up!! But Rock is relentless now, his mind consumed with victory!! HHH crawls while being stomped, getting to the corner, and just being mud holed by the Rock the whole way! Shawn lays his head on the bottom turnbuckle, actually exposing his frontside to Rock, who uses his boot to HHH’s THROAT NOW!! ROCK IS POSSESSED!! HE’LL DO ANYTHING!! The crowd continues to pour heat on Rocky, though not nearly as bad as when the sharpshooter was applied. Chioda is finally able to get Rock backed up off the choke, but Rock quickly moves Chioda to the side, and gets HHH up and to his feet in the corner!! Rock then hoists HHH up, sitting him on the top rope, climbing to the second rope himself, and hooking the front facelock!! Then Rock gets HHH to a standing position, and HE TOO GET’S TO THE TOP ROPE – DELIVERING A TOP ROPE SUPERPLEX!!

BOTH MEN CRASH to the mat, and the crowd responds very positively, with the Rock fans now seeming more vocal again, and the HHH fans perhaps have the wind removed from their sails!! *ROCKY* … *ROCKY* … *ROCKY* chants are heard!! And with both men down, Chioda DOESN’T count, as he said he wouldn’t! Then, suddenly, and for the third time of the match, THE ROCK KIPS UP!! HHH is down and out at the center of the ring!! And Rock stands over his head, AND KICKS HIS ARM … SETTING UP FOR THE PEOPLE’S ELBOW!! The Ford Field crowd behind the typical camera shot is wild, as Rock slowly pulls one arm pad off, zig zags his arms, and hits the ropes!! Rock runs over HHH, and hits the other ropes … BUT HHH KIPS UP!! And Rock returns to a HIGH CROSS BODY FROM HHH!! INTO THE PINNING COMBO!! BUT ROCK ROLLS THROUGH!!!

…………………………1………………………..
………………………………………
…………………….2………………….
……………………………..
……………………….
…………………
………………
……………
…………
……….
……..

…………………BUT HHH ESCAPES!!................

The crowd delivered some heat to the Rock, who will obviously do whatever it takes, and rightfully so!! A *ROCKY* chant is brought up against the heat, and a *ROCKY SUCKS* chant begins to drown it out!! Both men get up at essentially the same time, with Rocky assuming control again, and backing HHH into the corner, pressing in, and sending him in for the Irish whip to the other corner, following him in, but once in the corner, HHH USES THE TOP ROPES TO SPRING UP, SPIN, AND TAKE ROCKY OVER WITH A SUNSET FLIP!!

…………………………1………………………….
……………………………….
……………………
……………..
………………………….2………………………….
………………………..
……………………
………………
…………………..THE WAY THE FIRST MATCH ENDED………………
……………………
………………..
……………
………

………………WON’T BE HOW THE LAST ONE DOES!!................

Rocky kicks out!! And just barely!! * HHH* chants break out, as Hunter, seemingly with a second wind finally, is up quickly, whilst Rock is showing some fatigue, getting up slowly!! HHH goes to the corner, and from the inside, CLIMBS TO THE TOP!! Rocky gets to his feet, and HHH HITS HIM … WITH THE SPLASH!!! HHH HITS THE SPLASH!! AND HOOKS THE PIN ON ROCKY!!

……………………………..1…………………………….
………………………………………
………………………………
…………………….
…………………………2………………………
…………………………
……………………..
………………..
…………….
……………
……….
……

……………………….

………………ROCKY KICKS OUT!!...............

HHH shows a bit of disappointment, but doesn’t have time for crying!! He gets the Rock up, and is heard yelling it’s my turn! He backs the Rock to the corner, and HOISTS THE ROCK INTO A SITTING POSITION ON THE TOP ROPE!! HHH now climbs, and he is looking for a superplex on the Rock!! HHH hooks the front facelock, AND ROCK PUNCHES HIM LOW!! The crowd sees it, and gives HEAT!! HHH though, remains up there, all tied up with Rock, but with no advantage – his jewels in pain!! Rock gains his composure, and SOMEHOW … SOMEWAY … SWITCHES THE FRONTFACELOCK TO HIS FAVOR … HOOKING HHH… AND IN AN INSTANT STANDING VERTICAL ON THE MIDDLE ROPE … AND DELIVERING THE ROCK BOTTOM!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!! ROCK HITS THE ROCK BOTTOM FROM THE ROPES!! HHH LANDS IN A SICK WAY!!! POSSIBLY SERIOUSLY INJURED!! The heat turns to cheers, amazement, and even a *HOLY SHIT* chant!! The Rock has laid out HHH! The only problem, is that he’s hurt too!! UNABLE TO CAPITALIZE! Both men lay out at center ring, Rock just starting to stir, and HHH out COLD!! Rock crawls, slowly, over towards his challenger!! Finally, Rocky DRAPES THE ARM OVER HHH!!

……………………………..1………………………………
………………………………..
……………………………
……………………..
………………..
…………..
……..
…………………………2…………………………
…………………………………..
………………………………..
……………………………
……………………..
………………..
…………..
……….
……………….. TRW CHAMPIONSHIP……………
…………………………
………………….
…………….
………….

…………………IS STILL UP FOR GRABS!!..................

HHH KICKS OUT!! The fans erupt!! The action will continue, and the Rock can’t believe it!!! Rock, getting up slowly, is just shocked!! However, Rock is still in control, as the instinctive kickout has left HHH still down and out!! Rock gets up, and while moving slow, he seems to have his focus back! He heads back … TO HHH’S LEGS!! Rock isn’t looking to make fans or friends, as he chooses the one thing that garners him the MOST HEAT!! Rock lifts HHH’s legs, and PUNCHES HIM LOW!! The crowd DELIVERS HUGE HEAT! Rocky could care less at this point, as is obvious, as he’s now hit HHH low some three-four times, not to mention hooking tights and all!! Rock wants to win!! He’s pulling out all the stops! Chioda admonishes Rock, telling him one more low blow will cost him the match, and Rock smirks, non-flustered!! Rocky then grabs HHH’s legs again, but HHH, HOOKS ANOTHER SMALL PACKAGE!!

………………………………1………………………………

………………………………….2……………………………...

…………………..ROCK IS OUT!!!...................

Rock, caught off guard once more, got out!! Both men get to their feet, and they meet at center ring, with HHH, DELIVERING A BIG BOOT OUT OF NOWHERE!! BUT ROCK DUCKED!! He gets his head between HHH’s legs, and lifts him into a modified ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP!! BUT HHH BACKFLIPS OFF!! HHH lands on his knees, but pops right back up, AND LUNGES AT THE ROCK ... INTO THE ROCK BOTTOM!!! ROCK HOOKS THE ROCK BOTTOM ... AND ... IT CONNECTS!! The crowd erupts! As Rock pops up, and gets into position, for the PEOPLE’S ELBOW!! The crowd again is frenzied in the camera view! Rock takes off his remaining elbow pad, zig zags his arms, and hits the ropes!! Rock comes back, leaps over HHH on his way to hitting the other ropes, which he hits, comes back … … AND NAILS THE PEOPLE’S ELBOW ON HHH!! ROCK CONNECTS, and he wastes no time, HOOKING THE LEG FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP RETAIN!!

………………………….1……………………………
…………………………….2…………………………….

…………………..AND IT’S…………………
…………………………….
…………………….
…………………
…………..

…………………….NOT OVER!!.......................

Hunter will not die!! The Rock cannot believe it!! The crowd is on their feet, 30,000 fans going crazy!! Rocky has tears in his eyes, as he looks around at a United Center rabid, and most of them now chanting * HHH*!! The perseverant challenger is still down and hurt, whilst the Rock gets in Chioda’s face, grabbing his shirt, and talking major trash to him – PISSED ABOUT THE COUNT!! Pissed about not leaving challenger RIGHT NOW!! Rocky is just gnawing on Chioda, reaming him, BUT FROM BEHIND HHH hits the LOW BLOW!! HHH Returns the favor!! And he hits the low blow on the Rock!! Rock favors the People’s genitals greatly, and HHH wastes no time hitting the INVERTED ATOMIC DROP!! The HHH fans erupt, as Hunter takes over now, with punches and chops!! Punch, chop, punch, chop, pressing Rock back to the ropes, and then sending him for the ride, before hitting the ropes himself …. AND NAILING THE FLYING FOREARM!!!

HHH hits the forearm, lays on the mat for a moment, and then, HHH NIPS UP!! HHH raises his arms and the fans are on their feet as Rocky gets back up.

PEDIGREE!!! HHH HITS THE PEDIGREE!!! NEARLY BEHEADING THE ROCK!! AND HE WASTES NO TIME, GOING FOR THE COVER!!

………………………1………………………

..................................2……………………….

..................................3 NO...ROCK KICKS OUT.................

They meet with each breathing hard, sweating profusely, yet seemingly all fired back up!! Eye to eye – nose to nose – are champion and challenger!! Rock swings at HHH and connects with a punch, HHH fires back, Rock hits him again, and HHH chops the Rock, punch, chop, punch, chop, punch, chop, ROCK PUNCHES HHH SO HARD IT SPINS HIM AROUND!! AND HE ROLLS HIM UP!!
………………………..1…………………………
……………………………………..
………………………………..
………………………….
…………………..
…………….
……….

……………………………..2……………………………..
……………………………………………..
…………………………………..
……………………….
…………………
…………….
………..
………

……………………..ROCK GRABS THE TIGHTS AGAIN!!.....................

………………………
……………..….
………………
………..
…….
…………………………BUT HHH STILL KICKS OUT!!...........................

The fans cheer, and again, the heat has seemed to stop, despite any tactics!! Its win at all cost!! back up again, Rock enough ahead to allow him to TAKE HHH DOWN WITH THE DOUBLE LEG!! LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SHARPSHOOTER!! BUT HHH SPINS OUT OF IT!! Rock flips over, but pops right back up, as does HHH, who lunges at Rock’s legs, and floats behind him, INTO A ROLL UP OF HIS OWN!!

…………………………1………………………….
………………………………….
………………………
………………
………….

………… HHH HOOKS THE TIGHTS THIS TIME …………

………
…….
…..

……………………….2……………………….
………………………….
……………………
……………………………
…………………….
………..AND ROCK’S OWN TACTICS - TURNED ON HIM………..
…………………………
………………
………..
……………………………

………STILL DON’T COST HIM THE TITLE!!...........
ROCKY KICKS OUT!!

Chioda, oblivious until now, actually questions HHH about the tights, which gives Rock the chance to press the advantage on HHH, and he send Hunter for the whip in, BUT HHH REVERSES!! And he sends the Rock in!! CLOTHESLINE!!!

……………………………………..

BUT THE ROCK DUCKED IT!!! AND ROCKY HOOKS THE ROCK BOTTOM!! HHH elbows Rock in the temple, AND ROCK STILL MAINTAINS!! But HHH continues to elbow the Rock ... AND HE BREAKS IT!! Hunter BREAKS IT!! HHH then hits the ropes … comes back … AND GET’S CAUGHT IN THE ROCK BOTTOM ALL OVER AGAIN!!

…………………………………………

BUT HHH FLOATS AROUND THE ROCK!! AND STANDS BEHIND HIM – SHOVING THE ROCK FORWARD – INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!! BUT ROCKY CATCHES HIMSELF JUST BEFORE HE COLLIDES WITH THE BUCKLES!! Then, Rocky lunges out of the corner, back at Hunter…

………………………………

INTO A PEDIGREE!! AND HHH CONNECTS!! THE CHAMP CONNECTS!! HHH, all tired out, hits the mat, while the Rock is literally thrown by the finisher, back onto the mat … BUT HE GETS BACK UP!! Rock’s arms draped over the top ropes, and his back leaning in the turnbuckle, help him up!! And the Rock – glassy eyed and hurt – IS STILL ALIVE!! He actually staggers out, walking on his own … AGAIN … INTO A PEDIGREE!!! HHH HITS THE PEDIGREE… ONE … MORE … TIME!!! AND THE ROCK CRASHES TO THE MAT!! Hunter, fatigued and hurt himself, struggles to make the cover … BUT HE DOES … DRAPING AN ARM OVER THE ROCK!!

………………………………1………………………………..
………………………………………
………………………………
…………………………
…………………..
………………..
……………
……………………………2…………………………..
………………………………
…………………………..
…………………
……………
…………
…….
………………………………….

.......THE ROCK HASN’T MOVED!!.......

…………………3!!.....................

Triple H retains The REAL Wrestling Championship, as he holds it up for the fans to see.

Big read uh? We have more though :)

T.N.E - Sharkboy 3:16

BtBer's resident Shark............ He is my enemy in the BtB Challenge let's see how he did. Best match........ Main Event tag....

Main Event
Robert Roode & Mr Kennedy Vs Jeff Hardy & Kane

Jeff Hardy starts the match off with Mr Kennedy; they bind up in the middle of the ring. Kennedy over powers Hardy and sends him off into the ropes, Hardy bounces back and Kennedy drops him with a shoulder block. Kennedy then runs and bounces off to the ropes as hardy starts to get up, he sees Kennedy running at him so he drops to the mat making Kennedy jump over him. Kennedy turns around and bounces back and is dropped with a dropkick by Mr Kennedy. Kennedy gets to his feet quickly and runs at Jeff; he goes for a clothesline but Hardy ducks underneath his arm. Kennedy turns around and Hardy goes for the twist of Fate but Kennedy pushes him off and tags in Robert Roode.
Roode runs in and clotheslines Jeff Hardy down to the mat, Hardy gets up and runs right into another clothesline by Roode. Roode starts to stomp on the face of Hardy; he then lifts him up and tosses him into the turnbuckle where Kennedy is. He starts punching Hardy in the face as does Kennedy, Roode then tags Kennedy back into the ring. Kennedy knee’s Hardy in the stomach and ribs a couple of times, he then slaps Hardy in the face to show disrespect to this young athlete. Kennedy walks up to Jeff but Jeff kicks him in the mid section, he then clotheslines Kennedy and starts crawling over to Kane to make the tag. Kennedy makes the tag to Robert Roode who rushes into the ring and drags Jeff back into the middle of the ring. Roode starts stomping on Hardy before picking him up, he then lifts Jeff up and atomic drops him followed by a huge scoop slam, pin, 1…2…and Jeff Hardy kicks out. Roode grabs Jeff and throws him into the turnbuckle by Kennedy, Roode makes the tag as Kennedy starts to hammer away at the face of Hardy. Jeff stumbles out in pain and Mr Kennedy throws Jeff over the top of his head leaving him to land onto his back hard on the mat. Kennedy goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Hardy kicks out, he goes and tags in Robert Roode. Roode comes over and picks up Hardy but Hardy gives him a couple of hard Elbows to the ribs followed by a huge enziguri. Jeff dives over to Kane and makes the tag, Roode sees Kane coming and he rolls out of the ring and starts walking up the entrance ramp. Kennedy runs and grabs Roode and he swings him round back into the ring with the big red Machine Kane.
Kane grabs a hold of Roode, he starts punching him in the head and stomach before scoop slamming him down. Kane then Irish whips Roode into the turnbuckle and clotheslines him which causes him to stumble out into the arms of Kane who lifts Roode up and gives him a hard side slam. Kane then sees Mr Kennedy running into the ring so Kane quickly turns around and turns Kennedy inside out with a thunderous clothesline. Kennedy drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring as Roode gets back up, Kane lifts Roode up for the chokeslam but Roode kicks Kane in the groin while the ref was checking on Mr Kennedy. Kane drops Roode onto his feet and Roode drops Kane with a massive DDT, pin, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Hardy runs into the ring at Robert Roode but Roode lifts him up and gives him a huge spinebuster and Jeff rolls out of the ring in pain. Kane gets up to his feet slowly and Roode goes right to work on him punching him in the face and kneeing him in the mid section. Kane’s on one knee by the turnbuckle and Roode runs at him, Kane lifts Roode up and throws him backwards leaving Roode to go face first into the top of the turnbuckle. Robert Roode walks out into a huge right hand by the Rising Star Champion Kane. Kane sees Jeff get back up onto the apron and Kennedy also, he tags Jeff in and he goes straight to the top rope.
Hardy signals for the Swanton Bomb, he goes for it but right at the last second Robert Roode moved out of the way. He slowly crawls and makes the tag to Mr Kennedy who runs in and goes for the pin on Jeff, 1…2…and somehow Jeff kicked out. Kennedy gets angry, he lifts up Jeff but Jeff hits Kennedy with a surprise DDT. Jeff then goes back up to the top rope, Kane tries to come into the ring so the ref goes to check on him as Robert Roode runs over and pushes Jeff Hardy causing him to lose balance and ly there on the turnbuckle. Kennedy gets up and jumps up to the second rope, he gets Jeff onto his shoulders and he jumps off nailing Jeff Hardy with the Green Bay Plunge, pin, 1…2…and Kane breaks up the count. Kennedy picks up an injured Hardy and slams him down with a mic check, he then goes and tags in Robert Roode. Kennedy runs around to Kane and pulls him off the apron with Kane’s head dropping onto the edge of the ring while in the ring Roode picks up Hardy and hits him with his finishing Move the Pay Off, pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Robert Roode and Mrrrrr Kennedy……………Kennedy!

Time for a vet.

HEW - Levi

Our mod, BtB vet, and a pretty dam good booker. Let's look at your best match from your PPV so far. Anything Goes!!!

Nova enters the ring and raises his title above his head as the crowd continues cheering and he hands it over the ref. The ref then showed the title once again to the crowd and he signals the bell to start the match. Nova then prepares himself as he looks at every sides of the ring when suddenly Stevie's music hits as the former Hardcore Champ and ECW Original, Stevie Cool enters the arena with a sack full off foreign objects inside. Stevie runs to the ramp as he can't wait to face Nova in the ring. Stevie drops the sack at the ringside and quickly enters the ring and attacks Nova. The two started a brawl as both men exchange each other's fists. Stevie then hits Nova with a knee to the midsection and knocks him down to his knee with a double axehandle. Stevie then knocks Nova in the head with a huge soccer kick before he heads to the sack with full of weapons. Stevie then grabs a steel pipe out of the sack and heads back to Nova. Stevie enters back in the ring while Nova slowly crawls in the ring. Nova is about to get up when Stevie tries to hit with the steel pipe but the champ manages to block it and kicks Stevie in the midsection and then knocks him down with a clothesline. Nova then grabs Stevie up and throws him over to the top rope. Nova then follows Stevie outside the ring and drags him as Stevie fights back and hits Nova with a kick to the head. Stevie gets up and grabs Nova and throws him to the steel steps hitting his knee first. Stevie then grabs the champ's head and slams it to the steps. Stevie continues slamming Nova's head on the steps until Nova fights back and gives Stevie an elbow to the jaw. Nova then pulls Stevie's leg and drops him to the ground and then throws him with a slingshot, smacking Stevie's head on the steel steps. Nova then finds something under the ring and pulls a steel chair. Stevie gets up from the steel steps as Nova smashes him in the head with the steel chair. Stevie tries to get up as Nova hits him with another chair shot and another and another until he finally busted Stevie's head open.

Stevie is lying on the ground with his head covered with his own blood when suddenly Carlito and Birchall comes out from the crowd and they start beating Nova down. Carlito snatches out the steel chair from Nova and hits him with it. Carlito then throws some punches on the champion while Birchall works on Stevie, punching him straight on the open wound. Carlito then told Birchall to drag Nova and Stevie to the ramps. Birchall then lifts Stevie to his shoulders while Carlito drags the champ to the ramps and also he also grabs the sack full of weapons. Birchall heads to the ramps as Stevie counters and blinded him by raking his eyes while Carlito pulls a barbed wire baseball bat out of the sack as he attempts to use it on Carlito. Birchall and the bloddy Stevie starts exchanging some punches. Birchall then kicks him at the midsection and attempts to nail him with the Walk in the Plank. Stevie pushes Birchall away and then hits him with the Stevie Kick. Meanwhile, Carlito is about to hit Nova with the bat but Nova fights back by giving him a kick to his groin. Nova gets up and grabs the bat and hits it on Carlito's abdomen. Stevie then covers Birchall for the pin, 1... 2... and Nova quickly kicks Stevie in the head to break the count. Nova then grabs Stevie and puts the barbed wire bat on Stevie's busted head as the he starts screaming for pain. Stevie then counters by kicking Nova as well to his groin. Stevie grabs the bat as Nova slowly gets up. Nova is back on his feet as Stevie hits him with the bat and busts Nova's head with it. Nova then tries to get up once again as Stevie hits him with the bat to his abdomen. Nova falls down to the ramps as Stevie follows for the cover, 1... 2... and Birchall kicks Stevie to break the count. Both Birchall and Carlito then grabs their opponents and head towards backstage.

At the Backstage:

Johan: I am here while the Anything Goes Match is still going on as Carlito and Nova coming over here and I'll try to ask them, What the Fff...!

Carlito throws Nova to the wide flat screen T.V., leaving some blood on the screen while Birchall and Stevie exchanges some punches while they head to the interviewer's area. All four men continues brawling until the lights fade out and Kazarian suddenly appears with a singapore cane when it turns back. Kazarian then starts hitting everyone in the head with his weapon. Kaz then grabs Carlito as Birchall hits him with trash can behind. Both Birchall grabs the trash can lid as Carlito found a stop sign and they smack Kaz with it on the face. Carlito and Birchall then turn back their focus on Nova and Stevie as they were surprise that the two have left the area. The camera then turns to the hallway as both Nova and Stevie are brawling. Stevie then kicks Nova away when suddenly JTG charges in and Stevie catches him with a backbody drop. Stevie then grabs Nova back to his feet when suddenly, the Heartbreakers try to attack by hitting them with steel chairs but the two ducks and then kicks both men to their midsection. They grab the chair and hit both men with a chairshot to their back. The two then continues what they had started as both men charges in and hits each other's steel chair. Stevie then stomps the champ's foot and then smacks him with the chair straight to his bloody head. Stevie then goes for the cover, 1... 2... and Shannon suddenly enters and kicks him to break the count. Stevie gets mad by seeing Shannon Moore as he taunts him to come forward. Stevie charges him with the steel chair and Shannon ducks his move. Shannon then grabs Stevie as the ECW Original hits him with a knee to his midsection. Stevie then hits Shannon with the Stevie Kick. Stevie then gives Shannon a smirk and turns his focus on Nova. Stevie grabs him in the hair and pulls him up as Nova fights back. Nova starts throwing him some punches as Stevie fights back and throws Nova's head to the wall. The two continues fighting until they reached the audience area. They exchange each other's fist and knocking each other's out with some objects that they could find like beer can's pizza boxes and others. They continue until Stevie throws Nova back in the ringside. Nova gets up as Stevie grabs and throws him to the steel post face first. Stevie then throws Nova back in the ring and he climbs up the top rope. Stevie goes for a frog splash and Nova manages to move away from the attack and Stevie hits himself down the mat. Nova then does some Hogan taunts to regain his momentum as Stevie tries to get back on his feet with some help on the ropes. Stevie gets up as Nova points him and shouts "You". Stevie goes for a punch as Nova blocks it and gives Stevie with his own punches and then knocks him down with a huge clothesline. Stevie gets up as Nova whips him to the ropes. Stevie bounces back as Nova goes for a big boot but Stevie ducks in. Nova turns and Stevie nails him with the Stevie Kick. Then from nowhere Shannon calls Stevie out which he's on the top of the rope right. Stevie turns around and Shannon hits him with a moonsault and covers, 1... 2... 3..., and Shannon Moore is our new HEW Hardcore Champion.

Steamboat: Oh my God! I can't believe it! Shannon Moore is our new Hardcore Champion!

Like hardcore don't you? Yeah you do........

WWE 2004 and beyond. - Nick 2007

Original time period to start on don't you think? Here it is.......

Backstory: On the night before the Royal Rumble, WWE for some odd reason decided to lay off every superstar that wasn’t in the Royal Rumble. Some thought that is was cause WWE was losing money. This is just going to go on from the Royal Rumble of 2004. Every show will be in recap, except PPV’s, and they will be in extended recap (or so I will try.) And I will try to update this page regularly.

Raw Roster

Randy Orton
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Scott Steiner
The Hurricane
Booker T
Kane
Spike Dudley
Rene Dupree
Mick Foley
Christian
Chris Jericho
Rob Van Dam
Goldberg
Chuck Palumbo
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Batista
Ric Flair
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley

Raw Champions

World Heavyweight Champion: Shawn Michaels
Intercontinental Champion: Randy Orton
World Tag Team Champions: Batista and Ric Flair

Smackdown Roster

Chris Beniot
Tajiri
JBL
Rhyno
Matt Morgan
Rikishi
A-Train
Shelton Benjamin
Kurt Angle
Rico
Nunzio
Big Show
Charlie Hass
Billy Gunn
John Cena
Brock Lesner
Hardcore Holly
Eddie Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
Jamie Noble

Smackdown Champions
WWE Champion: Brock Lesner
United States Champion: Big Show
WWE Tag Team Champion: VACANT

2004 Royal Rumble

Ric Flair and Batista defeated The Dudley Boyz after Batista put D-Von through a table with a modified chokeslam

Rey Mysterio defeated Jamie Noble after the 619 and droppin the dime

Eddie Guerrero defeated Chavo Guerrero after a frogsplash

Brock Lesner and Hardcore Holly fought to a double count out, after Hardcore Holly locked in a full nelson outside of the ring

Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H in a last man standing match after Triple H was just about to knock Michaels lights out with the chair Michaels sprang to life and delivered a sweet chin music into the chair which connected with Triple H’s skull.

Chris Beniot won the 2004 Royal Rumble after he came in at the #1 entry, and last eliminated the Big Show to earn a spot in the main event at WrestleMania XX

Links to News and Notes
~None Yet~

Links to Shows
~None Yet~

OOC: Sorry that the roster isn't in ABC order. Show preview should be up soon.

Let's see what else we got.......

Why didn't anyone remind me about Pride? This show makes me shake in my boots everytime i read it. It is horriflying good HoH. Best match is the m/e Pride title match.

Main Event
PRIDE Championship Tournament
The Finals
Samoa Joe vs CM Punk

*Bell Rings*

The two men stand in the middle of the ring, and they shake hands. They stare each other down for a couple of seconds, and begin to circle each other. They finally lock up, and Samoa Joe easily pushes CM Punk to the mat. CM Punk gets up, and the two lock up again. Before Samoa Joe could use his power, Punk shocked Joe with a small package. 1… Samoa Joe rolls while still in the cover, pinning CM Punk. 1… CM Punk kicked out, and the two separate, standing opposite in the middle of the ring. They lock up a third time. It goes neutral, and the two lock up again. Samoa Joe pushes Punk to a corner, and Joe backs up, not wanting to use his strikes too early in the match. Punk gets into the middle of the ring, and he and Samoa Joe circle each other. Joe is put into a hammerlock, which is reversed quickly when Joe puts Punk in the same hold. Samoa Joe brings Punk to his knees and onto his stomach, and locks in a headlock. CM Punk gets out of it, and he gets to his feet, putting Joe in his own headlock. Samoa Joe counters to a hammerlock, pulling back on his arm. CM Punk backs up, driving Samoa Joe to a corner.

The ref asks for a break, and CM Punk goes to another corner. The two meet in the center of the ring, and there’s a test of strength. Samoa Joe lets go of one arm and puts Punk in a wristlock. Samoa Joe twists the arm of Punk tight, and Punk looks for a reversal. Punk rolls to the mat, rolls back and kicks the hand of Samoa Joe, successfully breaking the wristlock. Punk gets up, and the two are at a standoff, and the fans applaud this. They get into another test of strength. CM Punk wins this time, putting Joe in his own wristlock. Samoa Joe counters quickly with a drop toe hold, and locks CM Punk in a camel clutch. Joe wants to attack the already injured neck of CM Punk, and he rears back, putting Punk in an awkward position. Before Punk could escape, Joe locks Punk in a crossface, further exploiting the neck. Punk says no to a tapout. Before Samoa Joe could rear back, Punk countered it into a grounded hammerlock. Samoa Joe tried to counter, but Punk blocks it. Samoa Joe uses his free arm to elbow CM Punk in the face, and Punk’s hold loosens on the bigger man. Samoa Joe escapes and the two get up.

Simon – Both of these men want to wear the other out, the go for big moves.
Malenko – Good to see Samoa Joe attack Punk’s neck, that’s what the smart wrestler would do.
Masters – BOR-ING!

Punk and Joe lock up like in the beginning of the match, and Samoa Joe throws CM Punk to a corner. Punk stops himself before hitting a turnbuckle, but Samoa Joe runs at him. Punk ducks a clothesline, and Joe hits the turnbuckle. CM Punk chops Samoa Joe, and Joe just takes them. Joe pushes CM Punk away, and he walks towards him. Joe starts to unleash stiff strikes on CM Punk in the middle of the ring. CM Punk answers with some stiff forearms to Joe, and then a chop. Joe just brushes the offense off, and he kicks CM Punk in the back of his leg. Punk staggers backwards, and Joe rocks him with slaps, followed by a round kick to the leg again, making Punk lean on a rope. Samoa Joe goes for a spinning forearm, but Punk ducks under it and chops Samoa Joe, and he’s leaning against the ropes now. Punk starts to punch him in the face, and Samoa Joe grabs him by the throat and chops him back to the middle of the ring. Samoa Joe tosses CM Punk against the ropes, and he lifts him up and drops him down with a back body drop. CM Punk quickly gets to his knees, but as he does, Samoa Joe holds his hands up in celebration. CM Punk stands up right now, and he rolls his neck, getting ready for what’s to come.

Malenko – The pace of this match could be getting quicker right now, both Joe and Punk have worn each other out already.
Masters – Joe looks hungry, it looks like he’s asking the fans to give him food.
Simon – Not a smart idea by Joe to be showing off, I would think he would continue his attack, but maybe he’s just tired.

Samoa Joe isn’t looking at CM Punk, and the Straight Edge Star spins him around. Punk throws Joe against the ropes. Punk drops down, and Joe runs against the opposite set of ropes. Punk is up, but he gets hit with a shoulder block. Samoa Joe waits for Punk to get to his feet. Punk finally does, and he gets whipped across the ropes. CM Punk gets thrown overhead with a hip toss, but he lands on his feet. CM Punk turns around and elbows Joe on the back of the head. Samoa Joe turns around and he slaps Punk several times in the face, but Punk comes back with his own slaps and forearms, and he tries to finish the combo with a back fist, but Joe ducked under it. Samoa Joe kicked the dazed Punk right on the side of the head, and Punk collapses to the mat. Joe quickly capitalizes, putting Punk in a neck scissors. Punk reaches out, but can’t find a rope. Samoa Joe changes the hold into an inverted facelock, still damaging the head and neck. CM Punk rolls over, breaking the painful hold. Joe gets up and stomps at Punk’s face, and finishes with a diving forearm. Joe tries to go for a cover, but Punk kicked up and got Joe right in the face.

CM Punk gets to his feet, and throws Samoa Joe against the ropes. Punk jumps up and goes for a dropkick, but Samoa Joe held a rope to evade the attack. Joe runs and falls onto Punk with a back senton. He covers. 1…2… Punk got a shoulder up, and Samoa Joe quickly got up. He wipes his boot on the face of Punk, and finishes with a punt to the midsection. Joe gets on the back of Punk, and puts him in a submission. Joe puts him in a half nelson and crossface, with a knee draped onto the back. Joe rolls to his back, adding even more pressure to the hold. Surprisingly, Punk rolled back and escaped the hold, and he’s standing now. Punk runs against the ropes and baseball slides the top of Joe’s head. Samoa Joe gets up, holding his head. Punk runs at him, and kicks him hard in the stomach. Punk grabs Joe’s arm and goes behind him, and goes back to his front with the arm still held. Punk sweeps Joe’s legs and drove him down with a big DDT. Punk rolls up, and puts both of his knees on the back of Joe. He grabs his head and legs, and tries to bring him over with a Bow and Arrow Hold. Joe’s size proves a problem to bring over, but Samoa Joe finally is brought over in the submission hold.

Malenko – That’s what Punk needs to do, he probably can’t lift Samoa Joe, he just needs to keep on using strong submissions and strategies.
Simon – But he also has to protect his neck too, it’s too perfectly set up for Joe’s signature moves.

Samoa Joe has nowhere to go, and he yells in the painful hold. Punk pulls back the head and legs of Joe farther, and Joe tries to take the pain. Punk loses grip of the hold, and Joe escapes. CM Punk gets up, and so does Samoa Joe. Joe runs at Punk, but he’s stopped with an enziguiri. Punk gets up, and he runs against the ropes. He drives Joe down with a swinging neckbreaker. Punk rolls to his feet and gets back to his feet, still with Samoa Joe hooked in. He drives Samoa Joe back to the mate with a hangman’s neckbreaker. Punk puts Joe in an armbar, but Joe countered and got out of the submission fairly quick. A tired Samoa Joe gets to his feet, and Punk gets up. He sends Punker running against the ropes. Joe caught him and drove him down with a spinebuster, and Joe remains standing. He grabs the legs of his opponent, and it looks like he’s going for a Texas cloverleaf. Punk kicked Joe in the stomach, sending Joe backwards, against the ropes. Joe is running back to Punk, and the grounded man sticks his knees up. That sends Samoa Joe overhead with a monkey flip. Joe gets back to his feet, but he’s groggy. Joe bounces across the ropes, and he gets hit with a big leg lariat. Joe’s still standing, and he looks upset.

CM Punk looks like he wants to hit some more offense, but Samoa Joe rolls out of the ring. The ref tells Punk not to go to the outside until Joe looks ready. Punk does so, and when the ref finally lets him go, he capitalizes on the opportunity. Samoa Joe is still regrouping on the outside when CM Punk comes to the floor. Punk starts to unleash offense on Joe, hitting him hard in the back. Samoa Joe is fully up now, and he challenges Punk to hit him. Punk unleashes a big right hand onto the face of Joe, but Joe only flinched. Joe hits chop and punch combos, and he throws Punk to a guardrail. Joe runs at Punk, and he hits him with a big knee strike to the chest. Joe grabs the head of Punk and slams it on the top of the guardrail. Joe repeatedly does this, and then seats CM Punk on a chair next to the guardrail. Joe backs up and the fans start to chant Olé! Joe runs at Punk, and he attempts the Ole kick. CM Punk moved out of the way, and Joe’s leg smashes against the guardrail, and he staggers a few steps backwards. Punk goes into the crowd now, and he uses the guardrail as a springboard to hit Joe with a crossbody. Both men are currently down on the floor, holding their bodies in pain.

Masters – Way to ruin yourself Punk, that move probably could cost you the match, taking too many risks.
Simon – It’s the only way he could have knocked Joe off of his feet, he can’t lift someone who has about 50 pounds on him.

CM Punk is the first to get up, but he holds his neck, and he tries to catch his breath. While Punk’s back was turned, Samoa Joe gets up too, and he has trouble breathing. Samoa Joe grabs CM Punk and he slams him by the head onto the ring apron. Joe elbows the neck of Punk, and repeats several times. Punk is rolled back into the ring by Samoa Joe, and the Samoan gets up on the ring apron. CM Punk gets up, but he’s not facing Samoa Joe. Joe grabs Punk by the neck and snaps it onto a rope, with a neckbreaker. Punk holds his neck, and he doesn’t know where he is. Samoa Joe gets back into the ring, and he runs against the ropes. Joe tries to hit him in the neck with a Northern Lariat, but Punk ducks it, not knowing what was coming. Punk capitalizes by driving Joe onto his knee. Punk hooks both the arms of Samoa Joe in a double underhook, and he tries to bring him up. Samoa Joe’s weight looks too much to lift by the lighter Punk. Punk uses all that he has, and brings him up, then drives him hard to the knee with the double underhook backbreaker. A tired Punk falls onto Joe for a cover. 1…2… Kick out by Joe, elbowing Punk on the neck in the process.

Both men get to their feet, and they exchange chops. Punk catches the hand of Joe, and puts it in a wristlock. Punk quickly goes for a wristlock clothesline, but Joe ducks under it, and he grabs Punk by the waist now. Joe brings Punk back with a German Suplex, and he rolls over and up for a second. He now hooks his opponent in a full nelson and brings him over with a Dragon Suplex. Joe rolls over and up to his feet once more, and puts Punk in a straightjacket hold. Joe brings him over one last time, and drops him down with a third suplex, and Joe bridges. 1…2… Punk kicks out, and Samoa Joe slaps the chest of Punk, and he runs against the ropes now. Joe jumps up and drops his knee onto the throat of CM Punk, and he covers. 1…2… Punk kicked out, and he’s brought to his feet by Joe. Joe runs against the ropes, and he lifts his leg up, going for a big boot. Punk moved out of the way, and Punk runs towards the ropes. He springboards off, of them, and he grabs Samoa Joe’s head and drives it to the mat with a Tornado DDT. Punk gets back to a standing position, and Joe is kneeling. Punk runs against the ropes, and he wants to hit Joe with a big move.

Punk gets to Joe, and hits him in the face with a Shining Wizard. Punk sees Joe down and he covers. 1…2… Joe kicked out. CM Punk goes to the apron, anticipating when Samoa Joe would get up. Joe stands up, and he gets hit with a springboard clothesline from CM Punk. Punk stands up, and he calls for the finish. Samoa Joe gets up, and immediately he gets hit with some forearms and slaps. Punk pulls Joe in for the Anaconda Vice, but Joe elbows the head of his opponent, stopping the move from happening. Joe gets out of the hold Punk has, and he brings him over with an Exploder Suplex. Punk is sitting on the mat, and he gets kicked stiff by Samoa Joe. Joe runs against the ropes and hits a single leg dropkick on the back of CM Punk’s head. Punk gets up slowly, and he’s thrown against the ropes. Joe puts Punk in the Choke as he came back to him. Before Joe could put on the body scissors, Punk backed Joe into a corner. Joe gets out of the corner and now puts Punk there. He hits him in the face a couple of times, and sits him on the top rope. Joe hooks Punk in for the Muscle Buster, but Punk hits the back of Joe to get out of it. The fans are on their feet, and they want to see what’s about to happen. Joe gets on the second rope, looking to hit a bigger move. Punk got out of the hold of Samoa Joe, and he hooks the arms for the Pepsi Plunge. Before Punk could attempt the move, the bell rings.

*Bell Rings*

D’Angelis – The 30 minute time limit has been expired. This match has been ruled a draw!

The fans chant ‘5 More Minutes’ but both men look extremely tired.

Simon – What a match, both men showed that no one had the advantage, and they fought to a draw.
Masters – That match blew my mind, I’ll have to give credit to both guys there.
Malenko – Let’s see what happens to the PRIDE Title next week, I’m hoping that there’s a rematch somewhere down the road.
Simon – Thank you for watching this historic PRIDE Show. Join us next week to watch what’s to come.

A highlight video plays, along to One Step Closer by Linkin Park. After that, the credits roll and the PRIDE logo flashes across the screen once again.

Noooooooooooooo...... why not 5 more minutes!!!

Dammit with all this excitment i forgot Raw was still to be reveiwed. Raw is going to make go nuts f24f24frjgnerwjgnjgnw3r9gn90g249t29n5. I took my pills and I'm ok. Now XBA and his amazing Raw show............

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H* vs. Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

Each man stands in their respective corners as the bell sounds. Ric and Shawn start out of their corners and eye up the Game Triple H. HHH smiles and tries to reason with them, but Flair and HBK are relentless and go on the offensive against the Game. Flair and HBK nail the hell out of the Game with stomps, chops, and hooks. They back Triple H back into his corner as Y2J Chris Jericho stands at the opposite corner leaning on the top rope smiling to the crowd while he lets them fight and the crowd cheers Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Flair and HBK whips HHH across the ring towards Chris Jericho. Jericho runs towards the Game, but right before they collide, Chris Jericho nails HHH with a running Insuguri and the Game goes down. Jericho quickly pins the Game 1…Flair and HBK pulls one of Jericho’s legs pulling him off the Game. Jericho gets up in the faces of HBK and Flair. Jericho pushes HBK and Flair. HBK sarcastically tells Jericho to turn around. Jericho chuckles and turns around and gets laid out by a right from Triple H. Flair chops Triple H violently, unloading one after another onto the chest of Triple H backing him into the corner. HBK goes after Y2J. Shawn picks Jericho up and nails him with a back breaker. Flair continues to throw it on the Game in the corner, but Flair whips the Game out of the corner and Shawn runs towards the Game and nails him with a flying clothesline. Triple H and Jericho both get up and Flair clotheslines the Game over the top rope as HBK clotheslines Jericho over the top rope. The fans go crazy as HBK and Flair stare each other face to face. Flair puts his hand out to shake in mutual respect, Shawn puts his hand out, but both men swing their hands back and slick back their hair. Both men laugh and lock up. Ric gets Shawn into a side headlock. Ric puts the pressure on, but HBK counters with a back drop suplex. HBK covers Flair 1...2…kickout! Ric gets up and Shawn goes on the offensive, but Ric pulls HBK’s legs out from under him and signals for the Figure Four. He turns the leg, but Jericho appears out of nowhere springboarding off the apron into a missile dropkick on the Nature Boy. Jericho quickly covers Ric Flair 1…2…Shawn pulls Jericho off of Ric Flair. HBK pulls Jericho up and gives him a quick hard chop and Jericho falls backwards onto the ropes. HBK bounces Jericho off the ropes. Flair gets up and he and HBK send Jericho and hang him up on the top rope gut first. HBK and Flair get a huge pop from the crowd as Triple H re-emerges right behind them. Both men turn around and Triple H nails a double clothesline on HBK and Flair. Triple H goes after Ric Flair. Triple H picks up Ric Flair and clocks him with a right shot. Triple H picks Flair up and nails him with a knee breaker. Flair holds his knee screaming in pain, as Triple H moves in for the kill, but HBK springs up and nails the Game with a chop block. HBK starts unloading mounted punches onto the Game as Chris Jericho slides into the ring and covers the Nature Boy 1…2…kickout! Jericho grabs Flair’s legs and slingshots him into the corner. Flair hits the top turnbuckles, but slams his jaw onto the ring post. Flair bounces out of the corner right into an inverted DDT by Chris Jericho. HBK gets off of Triple H and nails Chris Jericho with a right and then picks him up for a sidewalk slam, but Jericho counters and nails a Russian Leg Sweep on HBK. Jericho covers Michaels 1…2…kickout! Jericho gets up and turns around and Triple H kicks him in the gut. The Game hurls him up and drills him down with a gut buster. Flair comes from behind Triple H, but the Game doubles back and elbows Flair in the face. Triple H whips Flair across the ring towards Jericho, but Jericho ducks and pulls the rope down and Flair flies over the top rope onto the floor. Jericho gets up laughing at Flair on the outside; he turns around and gets drilled with a huge Double A Spinebuster by the Game. Triple H covers Chris Jericho 1…2…HBK breaks the pin. HBK and Triple H roll on the mat unloading on each other. They fall out of the ring under the bottom rope. Jericho gets up holding his head in pain. Ric Flair rolls into the ring and nails a chop block on Y2J. Flair grabs the boot of Jericho and turns it around locking in the Figure Four Leg Lock. Jericho twitches in pain as he reaches for the ropes. Jericho starts crawling to the ropes, but it’s to no use, he is dead center in the ring. HBK and Triple H unload on one another on the outside unaware of the in ring action. Triple H swings Shawn Michaels into the ring steps, but HBK counters and whips the Game into the steps. Jericho starts shifting the weight attempting to flip over the Figure Four. Jericho manages to shift the weight and flips over putting the pressure on Ric Flair. Flair screams in pain and the hold is broken. HBK runs into the ring. Jericho gets up and gets a running flying forearm to the face from HBK. HBK springs up and the fans get behind him. He goes to Jericho, but Jericho quickly pulls his legs out from under him and looks to be like he is going for the Walls of Jericho. Jericho quickly switches it up and slingshots him into the corner, but the ref is in the corner and Shawn Michaels sandwiches the ref into the corner. Michaels backs up from the corner and turns around and Jericho goes for an Insuguri, but HBK dodges and nobody’s home for Y2J. HBK grabs Jericho’s legs and goes his the Walls of Jericho on Y2J. Triple H rises from the outside with a sledgehammer in hand. He comes into the ring and sizes up HBK. HBK sees him and charges him. The Game swings, but HBK ducks and the Game missed. HBK snags the hammer away from the Game and goes for nail Triple H in the face, but the Game ducks and HBK nails Ric Flair with the hammer right in the throat.

JR: Oh my God! HBK with the miscommunication, the Game ducked and HBK unintentionally hit the Nature Boy, one of his good friends, in the throat with that sledgehammer! By Gawd King! I see blood coming from the throat of the Nature Boy!

Ric Flair holds his throat as the blood drips from his mouth profusely. HBK kneels down and tries to help him as the Game crashes in the corner and takes a breather. The ref gets up to see this tragedy and automatically looks at Triple H because the hammer is right in front of him on the mat. The ref motions for the medics and the medics rush the ring with a stretcher. HBK helps Ric onto the stretcher along with the referees and medics. The roll Ric up the ramp. HBK turns around with a sadistic look on his face staring at Triple H. HBK runs back into the ring and faces off with Triple H. Triple H starts smiling and pointing to Shawn like it’s his fault. Jericho comes back to his sense and comes from behind on Michaels. He taps him on the shoulder, but HBK pays no attention. Jericho taps him on the shoulder again and HBK shakes it off and continues arguing with Triple H. Jericho turns HBK around and Shawn snaps off a huge superkick laying out Chris Jericho. He turns around and Triple H kicks him in the gut and sets him up for the Pedigree. HBK counters and pulls his legs from underneath him and then goes for a quick bridge 1…2…kickout! Both men get up and Triple H goes for the quick clothesline, but HBK ducks. The Game turns right back around and HBK lays him out with Sweet Chin Music. HBK falls atop Triple H covering him 1…2…3!
WINNER: New World Champion Shawn Michaels

Woot HBK owns!!!

Well....... Ima try to look for more.

Oh..... ECW: How It Should Have Been - rosewt01

Returning member writing an Extreme Show. Let us see the best match ;)

J.S: There you have it the search for the number one contender starts here.
Tazz: And with the great American bash two weeks away anything can happen.

Everyone enters with five men taking weapons to the ring. Sandman a kendo stick, Sabu a table, Dreamer a barbwire board, Benoit a chair and Kane a trashcan.

Benoit hits Rey with the chair several times before Rey rolls out the way. Everyone is just brawling with them all trying to eliminate each other. Kane whacks Funk with the trashcan. Big Show punches Punk and then Sandman and Kane and Benoit. Big Show turns round but gets hit in the stomach with a table by Sabu. Sabu is destroying him with that table. Sabu sets the table up but Kane clotheslines him down. Rey runs at Kane and jumps at him but Rey catches him and chokeslams him through a table. Oh My God. Kane turns round but gets big booted by Mark Henry. Dreamer and Benoit are trading punches. Dreamer picks up a trashcan and swings for Beniot’s head but Chris ducks and dropkicks the trashcan into Dreamer’s head. Benoit gets up and runs into a punch from Big Show who lifts him up and showstoppers him out of the ring.

Benoit is eliminated

Sandman hits CM Punk with a Kendo stick and then gets hit in the head by Funk with a chair. Funk walks into Rey who is slowly getting up and drops the chair. Funk pushes Rey over the top rope but Rey just hangs on. Rey is being kicked in the face by Funk but is still hanging on the rope. Funk gets a chair and smashes Rey with it. Rey is just hanging on but Funk is being punched by Big Show and Rey stays safe in the ring. Funk hits Show with the chair several times and tries to fight on. CM Punk jumps at Mark henrys but gets caught and thrown over the top rope.

CM Punk is eliminated

Mark Henry lifts up Kurt high above is head and military presses him. Sabu hits Henry in the leg with a chair several times and bulldogs him. Mark Henry is down and so is the Big Show. The two sleeping giants. Sabu rolls under the ring and gets two tables and throws both in the ring. Sabu gets in and sets one up but Kane is behind him and he gets something off his boot and throws it onto the table. The table is on fire. Oh My God Kane is about to chokeslam Rey through it. Don’t do it. Oh and Big Show is up and he makes it a double chokeslam but Sabu tries to save Rey but Kane slaps a chokehold onto him as well. Dreamer tries to save Rey and Sabu but Big Show slaps a chokehold on him too. Big Show has Rey in one hand and Dreamer in the other and Kane has Rey in one hand and Sabu in the other and there is a flaming table in front of them. OH MY GOD. The fans are chanting holy shit! All three people went through that flaming table. All three are out cold. Big Show lifts up one and Kane the others and throw them over the top rope.

Rey Mysterio is eliminated

Tommy Dreamer is eliminated

Sabu is eliminated.

Kane and Big Show are laughing but suddenly Kane stops and tries to lift Show over the top rope. Kane can’t do it on his own. Mark Henry comes and helps him but it is hard to lift him over. Big Show is about halfway up. Show is easily holding on. Kurt and Sandman come to help and Big Show is slowly falling but they need more help to move this five hundred pound beast. Funk comes to help and Big Show is sitting on the top rope. Big Show is struggling to get them of but starts to punch everybody. Sandman gets punched, Funk gets punched, Kurt gets punched, Kane gets punched but Henry is still pushing and Big Show is falling and he falls to the ground.

Big Show is eliminated

Henry picks up the table that Sabu bought in and sets it up (not the already broken one). Kane is getting hit with a barbwire board by Funk. Kane is bleeding. Sandman does the Russian leg sweep with the Kendo stick onto Kurt. Sandman snaps the Kendo stick on his head and throws it into the crowd. Henry big boots him when he turns around. Henry lifts Sandman up for the military press but Angle angle slams him from nowhere. Sandman is on top of Mark Henry. Angle locks in an ankle lock on Sandman. Sandman is tapping quickly but Angle won’t stop the hold. Angle is hurting Sandman big time. Sandman is screaming in pain. Angle stops and picks up Sandman. Angle just throws Sandman out like garbage.

Sandman is eliminated

Angle goes over to Funk and the two go toe to toe. Angle slaps Funk and Funk picks up a damaged garbage can and smashes Angle in the face with it. Angle rests on the ropes. While Funk walks over and starts hitting Kane with the garbage can and then Henry. Funk has gone crazy like he was at ECW one night stand. Funk picks up the barbwire board and hits Angle with it and tosses it out the ring. Funk turn around! Its too late, Mark Henry picks him up and worlds strongest slams him through a table. OH MY GOD. Mark Henry gets up and picks up Funk and military presses him out the ring.

Funk is eliminated

Mark Henry picks up Kurt and punches him twice but Kurt suddenly gets a rush of energy and starts punching Mark Henry and Irish whips him. But Kane clotheslines Kurt from nowhere. Mark Henry is running at Kane and louz thus presses him. A four hundred pound louz thus press. Mark Henry picks up a chair and hits Kurt then Kane. Mark Henry waits for both to get up and does the same to Kurt but Kane ducks and big boots the chair into Henry. Kane rolls Henry under the bottom rope and rolls out himself. Kane lifts up Henry for a chokeslam but instead just pushes him over the metal barricade into a block of steel chairs. Kane steps over the piece of Metal and gets all the chairs and throws them over the top of that metal barricade. Kane lifts up Henry and smashes his head into the metal several times and throws him over the barricade. Kane steps over and throws Henry back in the ring. Estrada smashes Kane in the head with the steel chair and throws Kane into the ring. Kane sits up and points at Armando Alejandro Estrada (just had to put it in full) and gets over the top rope and stands on the apron. He can be eliminated by Angle who is approaching him with a chair and smashes him in the back causing him to fall out of the ring.

Kane is eliminated.

Henry and Angle are left in the ring. These two stare at each other and then trade punches. Mark Henry’s punches are bigger and stronger than Kurt’s. Kurt picks up a trashcan and hits Mark with it but to no affect. Kurt cowards off and hits him twice more with it and suddenly belly to bellies Mark. Henry gets up quickly and Kurt is crawling on the floor but Mark Henry picks him up and tries to powerbomb him out the ring but Angle is holding onto the ropes. Kurt is trying to hurracarranna him over the top rope and is nearly successful. Both men are falling but it looks like Henry is going to fall first wait what is Estrada doing. He kicks Angle in the Face and both fall. Both men feet touched the floor at the exact same time!

Finally well........ WWE: After The Limo explosion - Moiversion

Pretty good, An above average booker. This can go to big things. Best match well....... No DQ fest lol. m/e takes it in this BtB again.

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH
Non Title match
Randy Orton vs Terry Funk

- Funk gets a very strong pop,the crowd was shocked, this guy is loved by the fans, Oron is booed as usual...But got a big reaction, we see that this guy is over..He couldnt believe is eyes when he saw the Funker
- Orton hasnt even the time to come into the ring, Funk attacks him outside. He throws him in the steel steps...He runs over him and destroys him with a knee to the face..
- Funk now throws Orton into the barricade...Terry runs over him again, but this time Randy Orton backbody drops him into the crowd.
- Both men are fighthing in the crowd, the people go crazy. Orton punches him opponent, but this is not enough for Terry Funk, the legend punches the WWE Champion harder, he hits lots of headbutts too...
- Randy Orton tries to go back the ring, he has understand that it is his only chance to win this match. But Funk tries to keep the match outside
- They're brawling outside, Funk still dominates, But Orton can break the momentum when he breaks a glass of water on Funk's face !
- Funk is bleeding now, Orton regains control of the match. He uses the monitors cables to strangle his opponent, Funks screams. He now hits his head into the announcers table.
- The WWE Champion throws Funk back in the ring now. He's smiling, he thinks he has the match won. He kicks his opponent on the floor and makes the cover, but The Funker gets up at 2 !
- Orton is really surprised ...He goes under the ring and takes a table ! The crowd are on their feet, Orton let the table on the outside...
- he goes back into the ring, and want to carry Funk on his shoulder and throw him into the table who is outside, he's gonna kill him.....But Funk with the thumbs into Orton's eyes can break the move!
- Funk hits now a DDT on orton. He goes outside the ring to take a chair...and goes back to the ring
- Orton recovers slowly, Funk is ready to destroy him with the chair...that connects ! Funk destroys Orton with a vicious chair shot right to the head !! Funk makes the pin, it could be an upset .but He got a nearfall !
- Orton got up at the very ver last second. Funk is desapointed, and he takes the chair one more time, he wants to do the same move. Orton is bleeding now, but he recovers slowly, he wants to get up now....Funk hits with the chair....NO ORTON CATCHES HIM WITH THE RKO !! It was really from nowhere ! The WWE Champion makes the cover, and wins this match !
- He celebrates and shows he's the WWE Champ, but he serioulsy bleeds from the head, he looks at Funk and want to hurt him more...
- Orton takes the chair...He's ready to hit his opponent, but Mick Foley runs to the ring, the General Manager for the night is comin'..
He's in the ring now, Orton wants to use the chair on him, but Foley escapes and they exchange somes punches, Foley takes the advantage, but one more time Randy Orton catches his opponent with the same RKO ! The crowd booes the hell out of that...
- Orton is laughing, he's going to attack both Funk and Foley with the chair...But this time, it's John Cena , Orton has a crazy look of his face...
- One more time they both exchange some punches, but this time Cena is the stronger, and he's ready for the FU ! The crowd is on their feet...
- Cena sees the tables outside the ring, will he do it ? Yeah !!!! Cena throws Orton into the table who was outside !
- The fans go crazy, Cena doesnt celebrate , his kidney seems to hurt him really bad, But Orton is bleeding and left unconscious on the broken table ! What a match it will be at The Great American Bash !!!

Winner of this match : Randy Orton at 13.22

SWA - Well BKB..........

Yeah it is BKB's work. Let us look at his best match

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Kurt Angle poses on the ramp as fireworks go off, walks down to the ring, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing 220 lbs, he is the only Olympic Gold Medallist in SWA history, Kurt Angle.”

Jeff Jarrett poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “From Nashville, Tennessee, weighing 235 lbs, Jeff Jarrett.”

Jarrett and Angle get in each others faces in the middle of the ring. Angle then hits Jarrett with a right hand that knocks Jarrett to the mat. Jarrett gets up and goes for a right hand, but Angle ducks it, then grabs a side headlock on Jarrett. Jarrett pushes Angle off, and Angle runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Jarrett down with a shoulder tackle. Angle looks down at Jarrett, runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, blocks a Jarrett hip toss, then takes Jarrett down with one of his own. Angle makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jarrett. Angle picks Jarrett up and hits him with a chop. Angle hits Jarrett with another chop, then Irish whips him. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, sees that Angle is premeditating a back body drop, so kicks him in the chest. Jarrett then puts Angle in a front face lock, then takes him over with a suplex. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Angle. Jarrett grabs Angle around the head, then drags him over to the ropes, and puts his throat over the bottom rope. Jarrett leans his knee into the back of Angle’s neck, forcing Angle to be choked. The referee starts his count, and Jarrett breaks on four. Jarrett stomps on the back of Angle a couple of times as Angle gets back to his feet. Jarrett then hits a back suplex on Angle. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Angle. Jarrett mounts Angle, then starts to hit right hands to the face of Angle. Jarrett breaks at the referee’s count of four. Jarrett moves around to Angle’s leg, then starts to stomp on his knee cap. Angle pulls away, but Jarrett grabs the leg of Angle, then elbow drops him on the knee. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Angle. Jarrett picks Angle up, then hits him with a chop. Jarrett hits Angle with another chop that moves Angle back to the corner. Jarrett grabs Angle’s leg, then raps it around the second rope. Jarrett pulls on the leg, applying as much pressure as possible. The referee counts, and Jarrett breaks at four. Angle gets his leg unhooked, and Jarrett comes over, and attempts to Irish whip Angle to the opposite corner, but Angle reverses and sends Jarrett over. Angle charges in, but Jarrett gets his boot up to the face of Angle. Jarrett then hits a chop block on Angle. Jarrett grabs Angle’s leg, puts it between his, then knee drops it. Jarrett pulls Angle by the leg into the middle of the ring, then locks in the Figure Four Leglock. Angle cries out in pain, and tries to pull himself towards the ropes. Angle is wriggling getting closer. Angle gets his hand on the bottom rope. Jarrett releases the hold, then drags Angle back into the middle of the ring, and tries to get him in the Figure Four Leglock again, but Angle kicks Jarrett off. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, goes for a clothesline on Angle, but Angle ducks and drills Jarrett with a German suplex. Both men go down to the mat, and the referee begins his count. The referee gets up to five, and both men get to their feet and start exchanging right hands. Angle gets the advantage, then Irish whips Jarrett. Jarrett runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then gets hit with a belly to belly suplex from Angle. Jarrett gets back to his feet slowly, and Angle puts him in a waist lock, then takes him over with a German suplex. Angle keeps his hands clasped, then picks him up and takes him over with another German suplex. Angle keeps the hands clasped again, picks Jarrett up and hits him with a third German suplex. Angle makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jarrett. Angle gets to his feet, takes his straps down, then waits for Jarrett to get back to his feet. Jarrett gets up, and Angle goes for the Angle Slam, but Jarrett slips out the back, twists Angle’s arm, then hits the Stroke. Jarrett makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Angle. Jarrett looks at the referee in shock, and begins to argue with him. Jarrett picks Angle up, then sets him up for the Stroke, but Angle drops down, then locks in the Ankle Lock. Jarrett starts screaming out in pain, trying not to tap. Jarrett starts to pull himself to the ropes. Jarrett gets closer. He reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. Angle is forced to break the hold. Jarrett rolls out of the ring, then walks up the ramp. The referee starts his count. Angle can’t believe it. The referee gets to ten.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by count out, Kurt Angle.”

Well that is it!!! Join me next time.

If I didn't post your BtB, etheir you didn't post a show. I didn't notice it (Tell me and I'll put it in next show) or It didn't make it past the third page.......

Top 3:

RAW
HEW
Pride

The Ripper

Reaction score
WOW that was a long read. are you doing this every week.