You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

that was good, liked that my show was in it but didnt like it so much when you called for a vet! * Goes and cries in the corner *

Kennedy

Reaction score
WOW The Commencment when I came here it was the best BTB but Pride looks to have taken Anigma away from the top three. But I think Anigma will get over Pride eventually!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Be The Booker Thoughts.

Welll this is my BTB column, i am going o speak about most things.

My Fav BTBs since i came here.

HEW-Fantsaic Booking, loved your last PPV and the Creativity is awesome.

BTW-My favourite BTB read every week but skip a lot so don't usually review but the bits i do read are amazing and the some shows i read in full are just as good.

NCW- Just because it is an E-Fed.

Pride - It is intresting as it is well writen but too many indy stars.

WWE the commencment and Raw are very good from XBa but i don't read that often.

WWE: Extreme meets wrestling - I like the storylines but again i skip some lines of their show usually so i don't review.

BTB Column

CMS - Great BTBer and overall great guy. I think he is on of the best BTBers and shows potential.

Levi - Great dude. He is very good mod and is a chilled kind man

DXdegenerate - God BTBer and a chilled guy i think. Hopefully his new BTB which he just started 10 mins ago is good.

Horza - Had an argument with this guy but now we are not enemys. He is a good BTBer.

A few of my more friends on this forum.

Alexmoss - A good booker but not amazing, he is a cool guy and could one day become a great booker.

The Small Show - Has been slated alot but is improving i do a BTB with him and no he likes BTB.

My BTB's

TMW - A BTB that i thought i could make good, after a bad first week. I improved in many peoples opinuon. This was an acheviment but got fed up after losing my passion.

ECW: How It Should Have Been: My best BTB so far but i am afraid is over, i chose between the one with TSSnor this one and i thought i wanted to do nSmackdown.

WWE: This one is with TSS and it was a very hard job toorganize but my first show was alright i thought and m nexrt one could be better.

Hope this was a good read for you

Evil Austin

it was alright.... No me.... ? :sad:

anyway most people who do these do them pretty well. hopefully you can deliver

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^You can't expect to be mentioned in every column man. Ego much?

It was alright, but no real depth or thought to the column in general.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
i just wanted to put some breif thoughts.

Evil Austin

Its kool.

NO NEED FOR CAPS LOL

and I was joking about not having me, it would have been nice to have me on there but its kool i am not giant in the btb area, i would say myself around 6.5/10 but anyway. Yea, next time try and have more in depth more than one line a person. and this should be good

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^I think is a good BTBer, even go to say underrated IMO. That's my thoughts, lol.

Evil Austin

^^ Thanks alot, Your good yourself to, nice to see one fan that thinks i am good out there :good: :happy: :)

xtremebadass

I always love columns, great addition to the BTB section, the RNR's are so enjoyable to read because everyone respects the other as a booker and as a person, well, almost everyone...

BTW, I really don't mind being mentioned....cough lol