You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

CMS's BTB Rant

First of all, this will not be a rant of me complaining, hell no, I am just going to post what's on my mind about certain, and random subjects.

I decided to write this thanks to DX_3:16 and Gardsjr. At the moment I finished posting Unbreakable, I got all these demonstrations of appreciation from them, telling me how good my job is and without being able to rep them as I had to spread, and about to log out, I just had to make this post and, well, some other topics got into it.

BTW: It just had to be the first topic. I entered as a whole to this forum thanks to it. I have changed with it. Thanks to BTW, I am a BTB Hall of Famer, Booker of a Month, won many awards and all with the modicle amount of...4 PPVs. So I owe it so much to it and I hope to continue experimenting with it (The Website, the Developmental Territory)

Rated RJC: Damn, I mentioned him (joke for the ones who knew what he did). He was the reason I entered BTB. To be honest, for a while I just scrolled over all the BTBs, not reading him as a whole, but his BTB, AOW, I read all his shows every time before I started writting my own shows. They inspired me.

Levi:I don't know what it is, but I feel attached in the BTB section to Levi. We practically entered this scene at the same time and had to battle with a BTB section with few BTBs and practically dominated by only 4 BTBs. I watched HEW grow, and Levi watched BTW grow.

Mikeraw: The man I respect the most in BTB. It is true that I checked Rated's work before all my shows, but I compared my work with his. I remember an ocassion in which he just had posted Judgement Day in his thread and I was so hyped because I had also posted my first PPV, Busted Open, but when comparing works, I said to me: One day I will achieve a PPV like this.

Rebellion PPV:Definetly my Turning Point. Maybe it was the fact that I lasted so long posting it, or the shameless spam I made on the HIAC advertising it, but I never had such an aclamation from viewers as the one I got with this PPV.

XB and Anigma: What can I say? It sure is hard to book under your shadow! As I have said before, XB got me into TNA, well, I am not lying, a little, I still hate TNA, but TNA iMPACT at least got me to watch TNA. And Anigma was the example of how a booker should post and carry himself, how a thread should be carried, it was just an example, and his BTB was another one I fully read.

SWA:It just changed my way of writting. You can compare it if you like on my thread. It is a clear difference on the my way of writting matches. I passed from having 5 lines main events to having undreamed 5 Word Pages midcard pages, and it was all to not live on the shadow of the amazing, and long matches of Weebo and SWA ANarchy GM.

Coolquip and BVD:Man, I don't normally bash people, and you can ask Coolquip that when I do, I regret it and I try to rep my way to forgiveness. But you can't deny your threads were Bash Fly Traps.

Gardsjr:You know, I actually see myself in him. He is actuall really good, really good, but he still is able to tell other people how their work is better than his, even if it isn't all the time. I see him on the top of BTB a few moths from now.

DX 3:16:I see a little Mikeraw in him, and that's why I like him, besides his good job in booking. I think that if he sticks with his thread he could achieve a lot.

The Aswer:The example of why you should stick with your thread and the effects you can have with such a long thread.

BTB League: :doh: It seemed like such a good idea back then, now, well, I would just not be involve with it.

CWE:By now, it's sort of a dinasty. If you were hear to see the original, you were lucky, now it is back and commanded by Jhar, proving everybody(specially Anigma, that called him a third wheel) what he is capable of. I am happy I was able to relate my name to the CWE name, even if it was in the BTB Federations and I was never able to post a show with it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments man. I one day want to acheive what youhave Rep added

Also how do you have a weekly show and still write a 5 page word thing on midcard matches. Freiking unbelieveable

JHar888

Reaction score
First of all, this will not be a rant of me complaining, hell no, I am just going to post what's on my mind about certain, and random subjects.

Like the idea already. :)

I decided to write this thanks to DX_3:16 and Gardsjr. At the moment I finished posting Unbreakable, I got all these demonstrations of appreciation from them, telling me how good my job is and without being able to rep them as I had to spread, and about to log out, I just had to make this post and, well, some other topics got into it.

BTW: It just had to be the first topic. I entered as a whole to this forum thanks to it. I have changed with it. Thanks to BTW, I am a BTB Hall of Famer, Booker of a Month, won many awards and all with the modicle amount of...4 PPVs. So I owe it so much to it and I hope to continue experimenting with it (The Website, the Developmental Territory)

Rated RJC: Damn, I mentioned him (joke for the ones who knew what he did). He was the reason I entered BTB. To be honest, for a while I just scrolled over all the BTBs, not reading him as a whole, but his BTB, AOW, I read all his shows every time before I started writting my own shows. They inspired me.

Although RJC did a douchey thing like that, I joined this entire FORUM because of him. He was the guy I went to whenever I didn't understand a rule on the forum (you know how I feel about rules :jason2:) or something about BTB. Now I have DX-3:16 PM'ing me, and I feel like the RJC. :) *drops a tear*

Levi:I don't know what it is, but I feel attached in the BTB section to Levi. We practically entered this scene at the same time and had to battle with a BTB section with few BTBs and practically dominated by only 4 BTBs. I watched HEW grow, and Levi watched BTW grow.

Amen. I started reading around time for Holocaust, and it was the biggest thing ever. It and a few other BTBs were what taught me about the whole writing thing. Also, I appreciate The Levathan for being such a kickass BTB reviewer.

Mikeraw: The man I respect the most in BTB. It is true that I checked Rated's work before all my shows, but I compared my work with his. I remember an ocassion in which he just had posted Judgement Day in his thread and I was so hyped because I had also posted my first PPV, Busted Open, but when comparing works, I said to me: One day I will achieve a PPV like this.

Rebellion PPV:Definetly my Turning Point. Maybe it was the fact that I lasted so long posting it, or the shameless spam I made on the HIAC advertising it, but I never had such an aclamation from viewers as the one I got with this PPV.

I don't know if this was the big BTW vs. WWE thing, but if so, I have to agree. This was like my ONS that got me started with the new CWE. The Rebellion PPV was like a rebirth to you; you only got better from there. And without this PPV, you may not have won as many awards.

XB and Anigma: What can I say? It sure is hard to book under your shadow! As I have said before, XB got me into TNA, well, I am not lying, a little, I still hate TNA, but TNA iMPACT at least got me to watch TNA. And Anigma was the example of how a booker should post and carry himself, how a thread should be carried, it was just an example, and his BTB was another one I fully read.

Well these are without a doubt, two of the best five bookers on here. Enough said.

SWA:It just changed my way of writting. You can compare it if you like on my thread. It is a clear difference on the my way of writting matches. I passed from having 5 lines main events to having undreamed 5 Word Pages midcard pages, and it was all to not live on the shadow of the amazing, and long matches of Weebo and SWA ANarchy GM.

The Serotonin/Christian Coalition match I wrote last week for R3b37710n, was actually inspired by SWA's Black Christmas PPV. I read it the other day, without reading hardly any of SWA's previous work, and I must say - I was blown away! Weebo and Andrew have some of the most sick matches I've ever dreamed pf reading.

Coolquip and BVD:Man, I don't normally bash people, and you can ask Coolquip that when I do, I regret it and I try to rep my way to forgiveness. But you can't deny your threads were Bash Fly Traps.

lol...

Gardsjr:You know, I actually see myself in him. He is actuall really good, really good, but he still is able to tell other people how their work is better than his, even if it isn't all the time. I see him on the top of BTB a few moths from now.

DX 3:16:I see a little Mikeraw in him, and that's why I like him, besides his good job in booking. I think that if he sticks with his thread he could achieve a lot.

He comes to me a lot whenever he needs to know something about BTB, and it makes me feel quite good about myself. The guy may just become the most beastly booker we've ever seen on this forum once he gains more experience and reads more of the top BTBs on here.

The Aswer:The example of why you should stick with your thread and the effects you can have with such a long thread.

BTB League: :doh: It seemed like such a good idea back then, now, well, I would just not be involve with it.

Wow, weird that you said it, because I feel the exact same way! When you think about it, it was the worst thing for the section. TBH, I joined it without even reading the description on it, just to give something new a try. I think we shouldn't have been on teams or anything.

CWE:By now, it's sort of a dinasty. If you were hear to see the original, you were lucky, now it is back and commanded by Jhar, proving everybody(specially Anigma, that called him a third wheel) what he is capable of. I am happy I was able to relate my name to the CWE name, even if it was in the BTB Federations and I was never able to post a show with it.

:cry: *drops tears of joy*

Overall CMS, thank you for posting this, it really gave us your opinion on other bookers, and it's good to see how someone else feels about RJC, n00b bookers, BTBers on the risse, etc. Happy Holidays to you people By The Way. (meant of CMS)

The Rated R CMStar

I Might post another one soon, as I let some things out of it(WG remind me of one and other ones just rushed to my mind)

The Rated R CMStar

Second Part:

EWO:A good thread, altough it was heavily hurt by the inactivity Wrestling God took. Its best thing was the unique main event it had, and I bet a lot of bookers try to accomplish that, to create your own main event.

BTB Olympics:A concept proposed by Switchy, its like a more advance tournament. I liked the idea and I hope it can be pulled.

The BTB World Title:Yeah, believe it or not, we had one. Just like the BTB League, great idea back then, terrible to pull off right now.

Clash of the Champions:My second BTB, I did it when I was allowed to do 2 BTB. It was a great idea, and myself being a WWE fan, it was like my goal to do a WWE BTB, so it was my chance to do it. It showed how hard it is to do a 3 person BTB.

BTB Federations:Just like all the great ideas around here, a lot of people get into it, and then, when it is actually advancing, they all back down. At the end, I just had to quit. I don't know how many different first shows I did and how many times I send PMs to different members of my federation to see when were they going to do their part of the show, only to get answered that they have quitted.

BTB Yellow Pages:The same, good idea by Anigma, but it lack of response and it slowly died.

More of Rated RJC:Some noobs might be wondering, what did Rated RJC did? He was the BTB mod, and one night, in conjunction with another member named Truth and other one whose name I don't recall, took advantage of their spot as mods, went bizark and erased entire parts of the whole forum. It affected the BTB section as Rated RJC erased all the threads, all the BTBs. It took a while before the admins managed to recover them.

The infamous Award for having more Awards:Lol. An award given by Rated RJC to.....Rated RJC himself just for the fact of having won more awards than anybody else.

The E-fed/BTB relationship:It's hard to balance the two of them let me tell you. If you decide to focus on your BTB, you fail on the E-fed, and if you focus on the e-fed, you start lacking on the BTB.

The BTB Mod Spot:It's like a curse. Jmay was a good member, a BTB regular, and when he became mod, it was practically impossible to see him in the section. RJC becomes mod, and he starts failing on the section and his BTB. The say the least, Anigma has been the most regular BTB, and there is people that still complain about his large absences.

The Next Big Thing award:If you ever win this award, you have big boots to fill. To the moment, there has not been a BTB that after winning this award has not became a big BTB. See the previous winners: BTW, CWE, SWA. Enough said.

Busted Open, Apocalypse:My first and second PPVs, my previous work before Rebellion. I consider Busted Open a regular PPV with the highlight of the 6man Hell in a Cell and the Sadistic Madness match. Apocalypse level raised, I had my "secret partner" storyline with HHH/Tomko and probably my best main event before my turning point, and arguably after it, the Texas Bullrope Match.

Rebellion, Part II:I still try to figure out why it succed. I think that it was the real beginning of BTW and all its storylines. I had the beginning of the infamous HHH/Christian tag team, Team BTW vs Team WWE, the first Edge vs Orton, a TLC Match, a Barbwired Massacre, a Stretcher Match, it was just filled with action. I think that Unbreakable is better than Rebellion.

My Booking system:I book on the air. I don't plan what's going to happen, and when I do, I the most I plan is 3 weeks, and half way I probably change what's happening. Some of my feuds created on the air were: HHH and Christian teaming up, WWE vs BTW and MVP and Hardy being co-champions.

Horza's BTBs:Have you checked them? They are quite unique to say the least. He doesn't writes matches, he posted youtube videos of matches from No Mercy videogame. It was a cool idea, altough to tell the truth, I didn't consider them a real BTB, it was good, but they were never going to reach a TNA iMPACT, The Commencement level.

Old Big 5 concept:Boy did they hate that name. But to be honest, it was very real back then. It was used to refer WG, Anigma, XB, RJC and The Answer. You just had to agree with it, they were the morst dominating BTBs around.

New Big 5:Seeing the current BTB situation, with so many new BTBs, it's hard to point out the new Big 5 of the BTBs, but here are my 5 picks.

Weebo, SWA Anarchy GM, Leviathan, CMS, Xtremebadass. Anigma came close but he is not that active anymore. Wrestling God as well but he is just making his return. Jhar had kind of a slump with his TNA BTB but he skyjumped with the return of CWE. The Answer has been lately seen with the BTB Federations.

edgehead09

Reaction score
you see this is the reason i love this site and what i've only been on here for a couple of days....the passion for the btb is amasing..all other btbs i have been on dont even review the ohter ones or mayube one person will but this one is just AWESOME...

CT Styles

you see this is the reason i love this site and what i've only been on here for a couple of days....the passion for the btb is amasing..all other btbs i have been on dont even review the ohter ones or mayube one person will but this one is just AWESOME...

I know exactly what you mean man.

Evil Austin

thanks alot i just saw what u posted about me. but i have to be honest with you, i am (says in sig) am starting a new one and it will be alot and i mean alot better.

JHar88- when you get online i will rep you thanks what you have said and CMS as well it means alot to me, i have been to many diff forums and they all were never liked this and this forum is amazing the friendly people reviewing etc....

i really appreciate what you have said and i hope to one day be as good as yours

by the way about the one in my sig the new one coming soon if you want a spoiler or two on what is going on just pm me lol i have it all planned out and trust me it will be BIG

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
CMS the booking on the go thing is probably the best way to do thing. I was originally going to have Matt and Jeff win their own titles but then I had a better idea that I can't reveal. I book on the fly all the time. Out of my whole Wrestlemania I only had the winners for Joe vs Cena and Styles vs Tista planned out. Another good rant/rave

PeepShow

My month long stay doesn't get mentioned? CMS loses all credibility tbh.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, I remember that BTB, it only had one PPV(Starrcade if I recall correctly), and Peep eventually quit from all the posts telling him to make his matches longer, altough they were pretty long(back in the old standards, not the new SWA induced standards)

I also remember Kaedon and Montana making BTB(well, sort of)

Evil Austin

and one question i have with all the awards people have one for example (CMS with the ones you have won) how do you get them?

does someone go around randomly and give them out ? i am actually not sure how you do get them?