You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Who cares about your opinion anyway? And I don't need to show you my work since you weren't there in my prime time.

I just wish I could get back all the 19 Showdown BTB PPV's and of course the legendary IWB and OWE, I was considered the best booker of that time. Sure, it's been 2 or 3 years and new guys have stepped up. Some n00bs like you as well. I just wish if I could get back and show you my 100+ shows for IWB and the Showdown's. But who cares? You're a little kid and I don't need to prove myself in front of a stupid 13 year old.

-TJ-

Hey guys come on chill. C4 why do you care? If he is a little kid and your better then what he says then why should you care about what someone says on the COMPUTER?!?!?

Anywho it's just an opinion, don't turn this to something worse.

C4

Hey guys come on chill. C4 why do you care? If he is a little kid and your better then what he says then why should you care about what someone says on the COMPUTER?!?!?

I wanted other people to know, not this douche. And I said it, I don't really care what he says in every other thread he is making himself looks like a ridiculous blueberry.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Thanks for the comments TSS.

I have seen some of C4's work, and he is an above average booker tbh. At the same time, calm down guys. lol

Qwake

lol, TSS, you should review me lol. someone should just make a big thread where members go and put what they think of all the btber's on the site? what do you guys think, otherwise there will be heaps of these thrads when someone could just make one thread where we all do it, thought?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I personally think TSS isn't that good of a BTBer. No offense, man, it's just my opinion, son. I never seen C4's work, but I'd logically think he was better

John

Anywho it's just an opinion, don't turn this to something worse.

i am 14 btw and it was not an attack on C4, it was like BKB's thread. so TJ it wasnt an attack on C4, apart from the arguing in his thread he is kinda cool.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ive seen C4's work, and it is pretty well done tbh. C4 is a great writer & great GFX maker, but sometimes he has his moments. TSS, I dont really know you, and I havent seen any of your btb work, do you have a btb running at this moment?

Edit: Hey TSS, where is my rating for the rate the bookers?:p