You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Nice job there, you did a lot with a little. If this becomes a semi-weekly thing, it should be good.

And for my PRIDE show, the spotlight was posted, which is a crapload of videos showing who the indy stars are, I know that it can be hard to read not knowing who everyone is, but that could help in reading.

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn, there ain't never no shit about me in these columns. Oh well I'm out to prove myself once again and I'll also be back in the columns.

In the words of Stevie Richards: I'll show you, you'll see

Anyway overall the column was alright but it could've had a LOT more detail. All you said about most peoples BTB's was pretty much statng the obvious so you should put some reasoning behind why you think what you do.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BKB and BTB

My BTB Thinking

I have been thinking about the BTB section a fair bit lately, so I thought I would share my thoughts.

Bookers: My thoughts on the Bookers of IWF

CMS: He is a great booker, and has a sense of humour which you notice in the chat room. When reading his shows everything seems so carefully layed out, like he is almost always thinking about the future.

The Anigma: This is the guy who truly inspired me to begin BTB writing. He is just a great writer, and it is hard to believe that a thread can go for so long. His thread, Ask Anigma, I think shows that he is willing to give out thoughts and help out the younger bookers.

Levi: Levi is just a great guy. Funny as and great to talk to. all of the time. Also runs HEW, which has recently had an awesome Six Pack Challenge storyline, which has inspired me. A great mod at the same time.

XBA: How I wish I could write a promo like him. When I need inspiration, I just look at one of his promos. Unfortunately, mine are still terrible. Oh well.

Switchy: I have just started talking to Switch, and he seems like a nice guy. I really hope that his BTB that he is currently doing (WWE: Era of 08), succeeds. It would be great to see him successfully running his own BTB.

Headfirst for Hardcore: I know I should review his BTB (Pro Wrestling PRIDE) a lot more often, as it is a great show, and reminds me a lot like Dragon Gate with the stable set up. A great booker. I will try to remember to review your next show.

DX Degenerate: I don’t think he knows how good he is. The future of IWF BTB with someone else who I will mention later. I hope UWF is a success story. I think it will be.

GardsJr: And the other half of the future of IWF BTB would be this individual. I am looking forward to NWF, seeing what Gards can produce with it. Knowing Gards, it will be good.

Dylanfsd: Not a bad writer, but I really wish that Dylan would stick to one BTB.

wwerko619: Made a great efed for us in NCW. Nice guy to talk to as well.

sharkboy3:16: Sharky may have the potential to be very good if he continues at it. He is always improving. A nice guy.

xImpulsive: Another one, who if he sticks with his BTB, could be awesome. I promise to try to review for you more often.

moiversion1: I have looked at his WWE After the Limo Explosion BTB before, and it isn’t bad. For a French guy on an English speaking website he does quite a good job.

DX_3:16: Not bad, but he has many flaws in his booking. Books too many pointless gimmick matches imo, and needs to make his writing more consistent. No lack in confidence though.

TJ: TJ can write some very good shows, and I think his BTB with xtremehighflyer has great potential.

xtremehighflyer: I haven’t seen much of his work, but he looks to be quite a good booker. I look forward to seeing his future work.

C4: Not a bad writer, and puts in a hell of a lot for the BTB section. I don’t think people realises how much he does. I am grateful.

horza: I have only seen a small amount of his work, but he seems very talented.

The Small Show: I respect him, because although people bashed his BTB (it was bad), he continues to try, and is improving. If he keeps trying he could turn out a great booker.

Me: I think I have a hell of a long way to go, and hope that I can keep EGO going for as long as possible.

Andrew~Walker and Weebo: I know Andrew hates it when him and Weebo are together, because they are separate people, but this needs to be together. I am so grateful for the opportunity they gave me to write Anarchy, and they continue to teach me now. Both nice guys and great BTB writers. Thank you.

My thoughts on reviews.

I have definitely noticed an improvement in reviews, and I hope this can continue to happen. I applaud everyone who does do proper reviews.

What makes me love the BTB section:

The fact that you can be totally creative and out there. After all, that is what writing a BTB is about. Great fun :)

Thanks for reading.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I didn't think I had such an inspiration in you starting a BTB. Thanks for the comments, dude.

John

My BTB Thinking

I have been thinking about the BTB section a fair bit lately, so I thought I would share my thoughts.

Bookers: My thoughts on the Bookers of IWF

CMS: He is a great booker, and has a sense of humour which you notice in the chat room. When reading his shows everything seems so carefully layed out, like he is almost always thinking about the future.

The Anigma: This is the guy who truly inspired me to begin BTB writing. He is just a great writer, and it is hard to believe that a thread can go for so long. His thread, Ask Anigma, I think shows that he is willing to give out thoughts and help out the younger bookers.

Levi: Levi is just a great guy. Funny as and great to talk to. all of the time. Also runs HEW, which has recently had an awesome Six Pack Challenge storyline, which has inspired me. A great mod at the same time.

XBA: How I wish I could write a promo like him. When I need inspiration, I just look at one of his promos. Unfortunately, mine are still terrible. Oh well.

Switchy: I have just started talking to Switch, and he seems like a nice guy. I really hope that his BTB that he is currently doing (WWE: Era of 08), succeeds. It would be great to see him successfully running his own BTB.

Headfirst for Hardcore: I know I should review his BTB (Pro Wrestling PRIDE) a lot more often, as it is a great show, and reminds me a lot like Dragon Gate with the stable set up. A great booker. I will try to remember to review your next show.

DX Degenerate: I don’t think he knows how good he is. The future of IWF BTB with someone else who I will mention later. I hope UWF is a success story. I think it will be.

GardsJr: And the other half of the future of IWF BTB would be this individual. I am looking forward to NWF, seeing what Gards can produce with it. Knowing Gards, it will be good.

Dylanfsd: Not a bad writer, but I really wish that Dylan would stick to one BTB.

wwerko619: Made a great efed for us in NCW. Nice guy to talk to as well.

sharkboy3:16: Sharky may have the potential to be very good if he continues at it. He is always improving. A nice guy.

xImpulsive: Another one, who if he sticks with his BTB, could be awesome. I promise to try to review for you more often.

moiversion1: I have looked at his WWE After the Limo Explosion BTB before, and it isn’t bad. For a French guy on an English speaking website he does quite a good job.

DX_3:16: Not bad, but he has many flaws in his booking. Books too many pointless gimmick matches imo, and needs to make his writing more consistent. No lack in confidence though.

TJ: TJ can write some very good shows, and I think his BTB with xtremehighflyer has great potential.

xtremehighflyer: I haven’t seen much of his work, but he looks to be quite a good booker. I look forward to seeing his future work.

C4: Not a bad writer, and puts in a hell of a lot for the BTB section. I don’t think people realises how much he does. I am grateful.

horza: I have only seen a small amount of his work, but he seems very talented.

The Small Show: I respect him, because although people bashed his BTB (it was bad), he continues to try, and is improving. If he keeps trying he could turn out a great booker.

Me: I think I have a hell of a long way to go, and hope that I can keep EGO going for as long as possible.

Andrew~Walker and Weebo: I know Andrew hates it when him and Weebo are together, because they are separate people, but this needs to be together. I am so grateful for the opportunity they gave me to write Anarchy, and they continue to teach me now. Both nice guys and great BTB writers. Thank you.

My thoughts on reviews.

I have definitely noticed an improvement in reviews, and I hope this can continue to happen. I applaud everyone who does do proper reviews.

What makes me love the BTB section:

The fact that you can be totally creative and out there. After all, that is what writing a BTB is about. Great fun :)

Thanks for reading.

thank you sir, i enjoy your BTB's and love your work. i'll do a review of all BTBers soon.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
God damn it BKB. I told you not to team us up in things like this lol. Haha I guess we are the Batman and Robin of BTB section. I am Batman lol. Thanks for the comments BKB. You are a terrific writer and don't even bother thinking otherwise. You carried Anarchy great. Everyone thought you wouldn't fill my shoes but I think you did a fantastic job. I wish you all the luck with EGO. Thanks for your talent to keep SWA alive whiel you did.

^^Learn to live with it Andrew. You and Weebo are one. As well as Scott Hardy and Henry Tray :laugh:

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I am not the same as that hillbilly and you should slap yourself for saying it lol. He has too many persona's already. Not to mention I got the talent so I obviously can't be one with him LOL

^^Arrogance much :laugh:

Andrew, you are talented, and you know I think that. So fine, here you go.

Andrew~Walker: Wasted my time and made me do one with him seperate to Weebo.

Happy?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Retirement made me arrogant lol. While I was active i was very modest but eh now that I know I won't be coming back its like oh well whatever lol. I didn't waste your time you little fucker haha. but if you see I wasted your time thats fine :p

Andrew~Walker said:
I didn't waste your time you little fucker haha.
I believe that is my insult reserved for Bartman. Uh oh, what if Bartman comes back and reads this thread? Oh wait, idc ....

John

Bookers Of Iwf!!

here are my review of the bookers of iwf.

Levi: you have truly deserves your spot as mod of BTB. you are a great BTBer and deserve your spot in btb hof.

CMS: You to me are the second best member on this site. your btb is amazing.

C4: you claim to be the best. but i havent seen any work of yours. how can you be good when you havent posted a show?

Anigma: i dont know you much but your btb is a place where i go weekly.

BKB: a great btber who posted good feedback to me. thank you.

Nick_2007: a upcoming btber and some day will be good no matter what that arsehole C4 says.

second part coming up.

Bradley

Reaction score
This is just basically an attack on C4? If it isnt then its crap, no thought into it at all, but I think it was definitley just to mug off C4.

McLovin

Reaction score
No me :(

Nah I'm kidding. Good First Part, I basically agree with everything that you said.