• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xbox reveal discussion thread

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Three things on that list weren't even covered in the revelation today...

Anyway, you should get round to watching this Danny. Some fo the features are awesome. The way they have reinvented Kinect is fantastic, and since you're an American sports fan (and maybe fantasy league?) then they will 100% appeal to you. The games they shown look real good on the new Xbox, and I doubt overheating is an issue. Overheating isn't even an issue on the new Xbox 360 (slim quiet one). Also, Xbox have gone from 15,000 servers to 300,000 servers, which was more than enough to power the internet in 1999. Basically, things are looking great so far.

The disc thing might be a pain, but they haven't confirmed anything regarding second hand games just NOT working yet. I'm sure we will find out more at E3 in a few weeks time, as we will with the new games coming to Xbox. You can also control TV with Skype just by voice control, and switch between TV/Xbox/Internet/Whatever instantly, without changing wires/ports/outputs etc.
I know it's not, I have the new one after the big bulky ones (which looks a lot like the XBOX ONE) I'm hoping it will work fine.

I will watch it now because of the sports aspect you mentioned. Thank you for throwing that in there.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Since people don't seem to understand why I am negative, simple:
I don't care about any of these "revolutionary" features. Neither of them are a selling point for me. I am a gamer. What I wanted out of it was the specs, the look, how games could look on it and what kind of games would be expected. Which we got very little of in this conference (a bit understandable since E3 is so close but still would have been nice).

I couldn't care less about these social features. I don't want a home entertainment system, I want a gaming console. I can understand how it seems tempting for you guys who play a lot online and play a lot of sports games but that is not me. That's not how I game. If I want to play online I use a PC.

Taste differs and I respect you opinions on it. I just ain't feeling the next Xbox at all and a lot of people feel like me.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't care about any of these "revolutionary" features. Neither of them are a selling point for me. I am a gamer. What I wanted out of it was the specs, the look, how games could look on it and what kind of games would be expected.

I couldn't care less about these social features. I don't want a home entertainment system, I want a gaming console. I can understand how it seems tempting for you guys who play a lot online and play a lot of sports games but that is not me. That's not how I game. If I want to play online I use a PC.

Taste differs and I respect you opinions on it. I just ain't feeling the next Xbox at all and a lot of people feel like me.
lol, you're not the only one mad. Almost everyone on twitter is.
But seriously, they need to understand what E3 is for. It'll all be revealed in 3 weeks and at least they gave some insight on how the animations are improved.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I hope they implement that with BPL too, I know fantasy league isn't as big over here but still.
Agreed. I hope they do :(.

I don't care about any of these "revolutionary" features. Neither of them are a selling point for me. I am a gamer. What I wanted out of it was the specs, the look, how games could look on it and what kind of games would be expected. Which we got very little of in this conference (a bit understandable since E3 is so close but still would have been nice).

1. If you don't care about the features, then don't care about them... Posting negatively BECAUSE of them is caring. They're there for the majority of users who would use them and like them, not for you. Ignore them. That is like saying "I am negative about receiving $1,000, because I got this raspberry cheesecake with it, and I don't like cheesecake... Don't eat the cheesecake. Enjoy the money.
  2. You got a lot of information with specs, and got some exclusive game trailers/gameplays etc. You got exclusive information on some of the games. If you're looking for a huge boat filled with gaming information, then get your tissue ready and fap over E3 that is coming soon. This wasn't about unveiling games and stuff, it was about selling the console to the fans. The console is much more than a gaming console, and with modern technlogy and society, that is definitely needed. We are in the age of information, and this Xbox satisfies that.
You just justified being negative over nothing. You haven't even seen E3 yet and you're already posting specific negative information to try and sell your annoyance at Xbox, because of cool features that you won't use.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Those things are cool?

It might just be me but I don't see the coolness factor.
Anyways, moving on.
>Doesn't care about the features
>Moans about them constantly

Dude, I can talk to Xanth on Skype, browse WWE Forums, and play Fifa 14 career mode at the same time by sitting in my chair and using my voice/hands. I can then hang up on Xanth for being mean to me, switch to TV, change the channel multiple times to see what's on, browse the internet to post on WF about how nothing is on - again, just using my voice and not moving. That is cool.

Currently, I need to get off my chair, move my headset wire around so it reaches the bed, lean forward on a stretch to turn on the Xbox while talking to Xanth on PC headset, get my TV remote and set the input as HDMI so I can see the Xbox screen, and then sign in and load up Fifa. So much effort. Yes, those features are cool.

Reactions: seabs and Jonathan

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
December.

Also, Stopspot, this was a presentation for the console, not the games. The games can come later, but they want to let the world know the features you're getting when you purchase the console.