Xbox reveal discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
debating on Facebook is stupid. :facepalm1:

xJ4nQPS.png

Might want to blur your name at the bottom lmfao.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Ehn, I barely play offline anyways or at all.
Same here. It's really just the nitpicky gamers that have problems with it, lol.

A friend of mine said: "So if a family member, wants to play a game I own on his/her account, it then charges them the amount for the game new, instead of just being able to play it on the disc " which I don't have problems with since my friends and I don't really share games between ourselves anyway, so I'm not phased at all by this. It's still a great console for me.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Same here. It's really just the nitpicky gamers that have problems with it, lol.

A friend of mine said: "So if a family member, wants to play a game I own on his/her account, it then charges them the amount for the game new, instead of just being able to play it on the disc " which I don't have problems with since my friends and I don't really share games between ourselves anyway, so I'm not phased at all by this. It's still a great console for me.

Yeah, they should register it to the console if that's an issue.
But again, that doesn't affect me. I doubt my parents would be pumped to play a game anyways.
I'd just let them use my account if it's that big of a deal.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, they should register it to the console if that's an issue.
But again, that doesn't affect me. I doubt my parents would be pumped to play a game anyways.
I'd just let them use my account if it's that big of a deal.
Exactly. Nitpicking is the issue here with these complainers. :pity:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Also, not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but does it take anyone else forever to start up your 360?
Like, literally 15 seconds - 60 seconds

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
So what's everyone doing with their 360s? Anyone want to ive me free shit? :cole:
Nah. I'm probably not even gonna' get it until years later when everyone pretty much has it. I doubt most of my gamer friends will get it instantly. Maybe a few. No way I have that kind of cash at the moment, lmao.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Nah. I'm probably not even gonna' get it until years later when everyone pretty much has it. I doubt most of my gamer friends will get it instantly. Maybe a few. No way I have that kind of cash at the moment, lmao.

Yeah, I do the same. I only got a ps3 recently :dawg:

(had one a while back, but sold it for heroin and hookers)