XBA's Signature Signatures Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Batman - The Dark Knight (for Y2Jasmine)
Batman.jpg

Randy Orton - Legend Killer (for THE Renegade Diesel)
RandyOrtonVI.jpg

Randy Orton - RK-Ode (for THE Renegade Diesel)
RandyOrtonV.jpg

OWeapon

Reaction score
Hi. Could I please have one done featuring DX? Like, maybe one pic with them posing and one with HBK doing Sweet Chin Music in DX gear as well as HHH performing the Pedigree, and the rest with whatever you like.

Thanks heaps.

xtremebadass

Levi, Numbers 1 and 3 don't work. I can tell the first one is ofa John Morrison Entrance so I can probably find one but I can't really tell what number 3 is from the web URL.

D-Generation X - Two Words For Ya! (for OWeapon)
D-GenerationX.jpg

xtremebadass

This is the first time I put like a text over it, I don't know if you like it so I saved the PSD so if you don't like the logo on it I can always take it off, but if you like it than great :)

IWF BTB - Exodus (for The Leviathan)
Exodus.jpg

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This is the first time I put like a text over it, I don't know if you like it so I saved the PSD so if you don't like the logo on it I can always take it off, but if you like it than great :)

IWF BTB - Exodus (for The Leviathan)
Exodus.jpg

I liked it man! Thanks!

SnackZ

Reaction score
This seems to be one of the more popular threads in this section and to reward Mr. XBA, this thread has been STUCK!. Keep up the good work.

xtremebadass

Really? Wow, thanks SNACKZ. I feel honored to have a stickied thread in the GFX section. I never thought I would have on, never thought I would have even did GFX, but you never know. Thanks dude :).

Here is a request I filled through PM, just thought I would post it

NFL - Touchdown (for RKO Legacy)
Football.jpg

xtremebadass

Sorry I sort of made another one after I made the first because I found better pictures. Whichever you like you can have, you can have them both. Whichever one you like more you can use I guess.

Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold - WrestleMania XIV (for Richy)
ShawnMichaelsvsStoneCold.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold - WrestleMania XIV (for Richy)
ShawnMichaelsvsStoneCold2.jpg

Kyubi

Reaction score
wanted to request 2

Rated RKO
and Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy Royal Rumble 2008

xtremebadass

I might have to establish a rule in regards to Posts and Rep from a requester. For all I know you could register only to get GFX. I am not filling this request up there, plus you asked for two. Some top members only ask for one, let alone two.

Kyubi

Reaction score
I might have to establish a rule in regards to Posts and Rep from a requester. For all I know you could register only to get GFX. I am not filling this request up there, plus you asked for two. Some top members only ask for one, let alone two.

Ok
sounds fair