XBA's Signature Signatures Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

There is no you, there is only me. There is no you, there is only me. THERE IS NO FUCKING YOU! There is only me.

xtremebadass

Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin (for jwind)
MotorCityMachineGuns.jpg

Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers (for SterlISgod)
AaronRodgers.jpg

Zarhan

Reaction score
I wish to have one of Argentinian soccer player like : Messi , Tevez , Crespo , Aguero , Riquelme and Maradona . In Argentina short

xtremebadass

Soccer - Argentina (for Zarhan)
ArgentineSoccer-1.jpg

Here's some random banners I made for WrestleMania XXV...

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - John Cena vs. Edge vs. Big Show
WrestleMania25-CenavsEdgevsBigShow.jpg

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - Triple H vs. Randy Orton
WrestleMania25-HHHvsRKO.jpg

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
WrestleMania25-HardyvsHardy.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Stone Cold Steve Austin versus The Rock saga:
Have an image of the two in a stare down, a Rock Bottom, a Stone Cold Stunner, and both of them with the championships.

Shawn Michaels versus The Undertaker:
I want a picture or two, of their Hell In A Cell match, one of their Casket match, a superkick, any signature Undertaker move (chokeslam, tombstone, last ride), and possible a stare down image. If not available then just have to seperate images of them on the ends.

bee tee double u, I'm going to use the Orton/HHH one, and Big Show/Cena/Edge one's for now. If its cool with you, but I figured they are up for grabs :k:.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Do you think you can make me a Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker WrestleMania XXV signature. The Rko/HHH, and Cena vs. Edge vs. Big Show sigs are awesome!

MTG

Reaction score
Hey time for a new one ;)
I don't know if you know the show entourage?
if you know it i would like a picture of

Vince Chase
Eric
Drama
Turtle
Ari

If you need help finding pictures lemme know.

xtremebadass

The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - The Great One vs. the Texas Rattlesnake (for THE Renegade Diesel)
TheRockvsStoneColdSteveAustin.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. the Undertaker - HBK vs. the Deadman (for THE Renegade Diesel)
ShawnMichaelsvsUndertaker.jpg

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - HBK vs. the Undertaker (for StingerV47)
WrestleMania25-HBKvsUndertaker.jpg

Entourage - Dudes with Attitude (for MTG)
Entourage.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm not going to wear this one right away, but I'm going to be marking for Orton until Wrestlemania. So I want two of him. Two different themed ones.

The first is "The Legend Killer". So I want pictures of him pwn'ing Legends. Stuff with him dominating Undertaker, Foley, Flair, Hogan, Rhodes, and any others you can think of. Remember I want Legends, not guys like Cena or anything.

The second is "RKo-de". Just like the article on WWE.com. All about the RKO. Here's the link to the pictures I want in it:
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/randyorton/rkode/
RKO's you must include are the one on The Undertaker at WM, the one on CM Punk at WM, and the one on Triple H at the announcer table. The others you choose.

I'll double rep since I requested twice in the same week. I'll wear the current ones for a couple days. Just until I get my avatar going.