XBA's Signature Signatures Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Here are the latest requests...

Mortal Kombat - Fight (for Y2Jasmine)
MortalKombat.jpg

Brandon Vera - The Truth (for Be Jealous of J-Dawg!)
UFCBrandonVera.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright XBA, I'm back~!

This time around, I want a strip based on Triple H versus Randy Orton. I want it to resemble more like you're HBK/Undertaker one rather than the Cena one. I want this one to tell the story in order:

Entrances
Spots
Closing
Celebration

The only pictures I really want in the strip are this one of Orton leaping up to drop a knee on Hunter, and the Pedigree Hunter hits to win the match. I just want real good quality pictures. For an avatar, can I have a strip picture (like you're avy) of HHH on the turnbuckle posing with the belt postmatch. But I just want HHH, not the rest of the arena. They had the version I want on the WWE homepage, so I'd say go there to check it out. Its also on the Wrestlemania page on wwe.com. Thanks in advance dude. Love you.

xtremebadass

Triple H vs. Randy Orton - 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania (for THE Renegade Diesel)
TripleHvsRandyOrton.jpg

My Max. Avatar size is 200x200, I don't know if it's different for blue members, if I need to adjust the size just tell me :)

TripleHII.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
omfg. The bible has a typo, gods name is Michael~! lol, I uploaded the avy, and I got the shit product you see under my name. So I'll just ask admins. what to do. For now try resizing it a bit.

xtremebadass

The thing is I think a normal member's avatar max size is 110 by 110. Here is another one, maybe this one will look better.

TripleHII-1.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lol, its smaller than my current one :eek:. Its cool XBA, I'll just wear the sig. I'll rep you tomorrow I seem to have gone overboard with my repping. Love you mucho's! Thanks for the signature again.