XBA's Signature Signatures Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Well, I was just wondering if you could update my 8 time champ sig with his newly won championship.

xtremebadass

Edge - 9 Time World Champion (for The Rated R CMStar)
EdgeIII.jpg

The Member

Reaction score
Let me have one of John Cena's downfalls. Basically him getting screwed, losing the championship, anything really. Have fun with it. Just no 'good' Cena moments.

straight_edge76

yo xba do you think you can make me a Hayden Panetierre banner?

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I'm asking for two

I need one with pics of J. Hardy, Batista, Edge, Michaels, Orton, Punk with a WWE logo in the middle

The second one I need Christian, Samoa Joe, Edge, Angle, Cena, Jericho with a WCW logo in the middle

Thanks for even considering it

SnackZ

Reaction score
Are you still doing this XBA? If not this thread will be unstuck. let me know.

MaJudiH

Reaction score
Can I have one for MVP for example Longest Reigning United States CHampoin and TAG Team CHamp and United States Champ and one with Mark HENRY IN 2009 KUZ THEY MIGHT WIN THE UNIFIED TITLES.

MaJudiH

Reaction score
Can you make a Matt Morgan won Extreme bad ass

xtremebadass

Sorry bro's I got a virus a couple months back and had to reboot the comp an I can't get my PS back because my disk is all scratched up

Kaedon

Reaction score
Just a regular old sig. Instead of Kaedon use my real name "Ken Brzezinski" I want it to say "My Music Missive" with some musical looking thingys in it. Make it look good, I trust ya. Now, HOP TO IT!! :gun_rifle:

xtremebadass

Sorry bro's I got a virus a couple months back and had to reboot the comp an I can't get my PS back because my disk is all scratched up

Sorry Kaedon, I posted this on the previous page. I am going to unsticky this topic.