XBA's Signature Signatures Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, so after showing these off in the Showroom, some people might want requests so if anyone wants anything that looks like these...

John Cena - Survivor Series 2008
JohnCena.jpg

Jeff Hardy - Armageddon 2008
JeffHardy-1.jpg

Randy Orton - Royal Rumble 2009
RandyOrton-1.jpg

Edge - No Way Out 2009
Edge.jpg

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania XXIV
MichaelsvsFlair.jpg

John Cena - Champion Edition
JohnCenaII.jpg

WrestleMania - WrestleMania 21
WrestleMania21.jpg

Chris Jericho - Superstar of the Year 2008
ChrisJericho-1.jpg

...just give me either...

1- A Theme (A superstar, a certain group of title holders, a PPV, etc.)
2- Specific pics that you want me to use

-This is not limited to wrestling
-I don't put text on these banners.

So if you want one post your request in here thank you. :)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Exact order I posted them in my silent ninja friend.

xtremebadass

Levi, I have recieved your request, but it might not be done until tomorrow considering I just did 2 straight and Raw is coming on. I hope that's okay.

Anime - Megaman Zero (for StingerV47)
MegaManZero.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - WrestleMania 21 (for Seventh Reason)
MichaelsvsAngle.jpg

xtremebadass

Yea, I don't care what you do, I just have to fit them all in, so the more you give me the thinner each will be. So if you got a big picture you want alot in, don't have that many other pictures because it will make each one smaller. I fit things in the best I can

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Levi, I have recieved your request, but it might not be done until tomorrow considering I just did 2 straight and Raw is coming on. I hope that's okay.

Anime - Megaman Zero (for StingerV47)
MegaManZero.jpg

Exactly how I had it pictured in my mind. I must spread rep so I can rep you again. Thanks man

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Can I get a sick Chris Jericho one, basicially all the shit he accomplished in 08 (IC Title, 2 time WHC) with the last pic of him posing.

Reaction score
Kudos!

I think the Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels @ WM XXIV tells the best story. The entrances + the figure four + the crazy moonsault + HBK bracing himself + the superkick + Flair leaving backstage with his back turned. Magnificent.

xtremebadass

Can I get a sick Chris Jericho one, basicially all the shit he accomplished in 08 (IC Title, 2 time WHC) with the last pic of him posing.

Wait, so you want the same sig as the one I made except for one pic? I can change the pic completely, but tell the same story.

BTW, Seventh Reason I know the WMXXIV HBK/FLAIR one tells a good story, the HBK/ANGLE one would have been the same, but I couldn't find any good pics. I had to scan some from my old magazines to make that banner

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Actually.. Scratch that. Could I get a Jericho Champ edition, with him holding the IC title from 08 second to last, and WHC last..? (All other pics are of him holding w/e belts)

Sorry for the confusion.