WWE RAW 30th January 2012 - LIVE Dicussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
All a show for the board. This will either keep Ace in power or bring down a McMahon/new GM

Why is that necessary. We got HHH who then feuded with Punk for no real reason HHH got fired. Then we got ace whose feuded with Punk and will also soon be fired. Then we'll get....

HHH never needed to be intro'd as a GM type or Johnny didn't. Johnny can't read his fucking lines so he needs to leave.

It's starting to make me not want to see Punk as champ he never actually feuds with a wrestler thats only a side show for him.

SAL

Reaction score
Sal guest-books Raw next week

Segment 1: HHH comes out. Talks for 7 minutes. Sheamus comes out, brogue kicks him 59 times, challenges Taker with his Royal Rumble shot.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I am actually interested in seeing how the fuck they plan on making Taker try to get a match. Will he mess with Steph? Will he cander to the fans and really politic/beg?

It is just so far fetched that it goes above Jeritrol for my interest

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
thats what i'm trying to tell people its all a work, hhh trying to show the board hes not going to do it, but Taker keeps pushing him (maybe he should abduct steph and kids again), i know it does not make sense but this the WWE bookers, they don't care.

Gotcha b*tch

Reaction score
Triple H strikes again.

nowayoutmg6.jpg

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This is why WWE can never win. people whine and bitch and moan even at the first sight of a new angle. It's ridiculous, just stop and take a deep breath before you go nuts over a storyline. Just watch and enjoy, holy shit. You have no idea what's going to happen yet between HHH amd Taker, theres so many weeks left. Same thing with Sheamus. It's so obvious that Sheamus is the guy deserving all of the spotlight. So charismatic, so likeable. Some of you won't let the WWE build it up at all before jumping down their throat.

HHH vs Taker.

HHH going to win does he have a chance NO.

If he did when what would that achieve it'd achieve that if you fuck the bosses daughter you can get anything you want.

SAL

Reaction score
I am actually interested in seeing how the fuck they plan on making Taker try to get a match. Will he mess with Steph? Will he cander to the fans and really politic/beg?

It is just so far fetched that it goes above Jeritrol for my interest

Yeah, which is more interesting:

Jericho doing something unpredictable every week for a month and legitimately building suspense
Undertaker coming out every week and pointing at the big word on the ceiling until HBK gets HHH to say yes to the match.

Obviously Undertaker.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Why is that necessary. We got HHH who then feuded with Punk for no real reason HHH got fired. Then we got ace whose feuded with Punk and will also soon be fired. Then we'll get....

HHH never needed to be intro'd as a GM type or Johnny didn't. Johnny can't read his fucking lines so he needs to leave.

It's starting to make me not want to see Punk as champ he never actually feuds with a wrestler thats only a side show for him.
You better hope they just don't give it to Vickie.

I really do wish WWE would just go all in with this super show and talent exchange concept and make Teddy the GM of both brands. Just let him be in charge and make the calls, then focus on the talent. You can always keep two separate rosters for house show tours

Gotcha b*tch

Reaction score
This is why WWE can never win. people whine and bitch and moan even at the first sight of a new angle. It's ridiculous, just stop and take a deep breath before you go nuts over a storyline. Just watch and enjoy, holy shit. You have no idea what's going to happen yet between HHH amd Taker, theres so many weeks left. Same thing with Sheamus. It's so obvious that Sheamus is the guy deserving all of the spotlight. So charismatic, so likeable. Some of you won't let the WWE build it up at all before jumping down their throat.

Why should we have any faith they didn't even mention the WM17 match last year!

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Ah, I marked out from a good, healthy place to see Taker again................Now I'm cringing because I STILL don't want to see HHH/Taker III

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fairly obvious this is leading towards Trips v. Taker. Again.

This isn't even a match-up that deserves 3 Wrestlemanias. It's like saying Trips v. Taker is as good as Austin v. Rock.

What. The Fuck. Ever.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah, which is more interesting:

Jericho doing something unpredictable every week for a month and legitimately building suspense
Undertaker coming out every week and pointing at the big word on the ceiling until HBK gets HHH to say yes to the match.

Obviously Undertaker.
Jericho saying nothing every week is suspenseful?

The sheer amount of times Punk said Best In The World tonight gave it away that he would run in, as much as Taker pointing and HHH saying no makes it obvious shawn will come in.

I just want to enjoy the filler between Shawn coming in. Just liek I want to enjoy the verbal back and forward with Punk and Jericho after the chamber

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You better hope they just don't give it to Vickie.

I really do wish WWE would just go all in with this super show and talent exchange concept and make Teddy the GM of both brands. Just let him be in charge and make the calls, then focus on the talent. You can always keep two separate rosters for house show tours

I'd cry. I also forgot to bitch about the damn laptop. Nexus they have us all cowering I'll get a laptop which randomly disappears 7 months after nexus implodes.