WWE RAW 30th January 2012 - LIVE Dicussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

20120125_jl_hhh_l.jpg

Grading Laurinaitis
Triple H will be at RAW tonight to let Johnny Ace know if he will keep his job as Interim General Manager. David Otunga reported last week that management weren't happy with the job that Johnny Ace was doing and so HHH will reveal the result tonight.

20120129_rr_sheamus_c.jpg

Royal Rumble Fallout
Sheamus was the big winner last night, outlasting 29 other wrestlers to win the 2012 Royal Rumble match. He has guaranteed himself a title shot at WM28 but what title will he go for and is there a chance that he may trade it all in for a shot at The Undertaker?

JeriTroll
The JeriTrollTrain lost momentum last night. He was in the final two but couldn't put away Sheamus and so he comes to RAW empty handed. What is next for Jericho, will he talk about the match or RAW and will he detail what his future plans are?

20120129_rr_exclusive_punk_c.jpg

CM Punk - Still WWE Champion
Even with Johnny Ace doing all he could to help Dolph Ziggler win the WWE Title Punk was victorious in the end. He holds onto his WWE Championship and after beating Dolph Ziggler convincingly he must be ready for a new challenger.

20120129_rr_kane_c_v.jpg

Can Anyone Stop Kane?
Kane didn't manage to win his Rumble match against John Cena but more importantly for Kane he managed to destroy Cena and Ryder after the match. Kane beat Cena up backstage and finished him off in the ring with a massive chokeslam and he continued his attack on Ryder by hitting him with a tomdstone piledriver. Kane and Cena's feud is still heating up and won't be over anytime soon.

Elimination Chamber
The Elimination Chamber PPV is only three weeks away so expect matches to be announced as early as tonight for the show. A WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match would be the most likely match announced. What six wrestlers would you put in that match?

After a massive Royal Rumble live discussion, more than 1100 posts, be sure to join in the fun tonight and discuss RAW LIVE with other members of the forum.​

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
It should be an interesting Raw although I'm still at a loss of words from last night.

Reaction score
Johnny Ace is almost guaranteed to keep his job tonight. He really played his part well last night as special guest referee. He unknowingly interfered with the match-up while still being an un-biased ref. Great job with that angle.

Sheamus, in my opinion will more then likely go on to face Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. That will be a great match-up with two different wrestling styles. While I wanted to see Y2J win the rumble, Sheamus was the next best logical choice.

Jericho didn't have to win the rumble last night. While the feud with Cm Punk hasn't started yet, I expect it to get started maybe tonight but if not then next week.

I wasn't that impressed with the Kane Cena match last night. I can already see this happening...Kane and Cena are the last ones in the Elimination Chamber and Cena will pin Kane to win the WWE Championship...While "Rising above the hate." He will go on to face Rock at Wrestlemania for the championship...so instead of a match-up that could be used for boosting younger talent...we get Crock and Cena.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Wait didn't Ryder get Tombstoned first then Cena came to the ring save Eve who stupidly ran down there?

Well considering how these firings for the GM spot keep going, I think Johnny Ace will be relieved of his duties for someone to take over. However, he has really fit great as the GM in my opinion. I hope it continues but I think WWE has something up their sleeve with either Stephanie or Foley taking over the job which I won't argue with.

It's time for JeriTroll to go after Punk now if those are really the Wrestlemania plans. Hopefully he fucks with Punk for several weeks before Punk says this shit has to stop and challenges him to Mania therefore Jericho can bait Punk into it since that works well for both characters.

Also, I should be online for this tonight.

Vivido

Reaction score
Can someone please inform me how long untill Raw kicks off? Also if anyone knows where to watch a live stream that wouls be grand also

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
1 hour and 20 minutes and I'll find a capable stream like 10 minutes for the show. It's not difficult. I just don't trust them for PPVs.

Vivido

Reaction score
well if you do, I'm in for live chat. Thanks. Little 'ol New Zealand doesn't get Raw untill friday nights

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I will if I am here, somethings are coming up.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWE.com has announced that Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler will take place on Raw tonight.

In a video posted on the company's website, Ziggler demanded that John Laurinaitis give him a title match tonight, but instead he put him in a match against Orton.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt