WWE RAW 30th January 2012 - LIVE Dicussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'm not sure what this is but yeah this is something that tells me you're apart of the evil IWC.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
CM Punk: He's just so thoroughly destroyed everything about his character that made him popular this summer. He got over telling us about guys like John Laurinaitis, the middle-manager who kisses Vince's ass and is destroying this company. Everything he said during his Stone Cold t-shirt promo was about how WWE was fatally flawed. How it needed to be changed. Well, now that his shirts are selling like crazy, he stopped being constructive about it and now he just calls Johnny Ace a dork. Just because they cheer doesn't mean you're doing it right. And what's with his infatuation with gay/feminine jokes lately? Johnny Ace has his balls in a purse. Daniel Bryan likes to eat....really? This was the change he wanted?

Just this part makes me remember Punk questioning Bryan about being a role model backstage and what more they could have done with that segment. At first I thought D-Bry should just stand up for being the Best In The World himself but this is much more insightful. Props.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I haven't tuned into an entire segment of Raw for a while so I haven't seen Daniel Bryan as a heel. I am now curious.
You should watch SmackDown if not purely for the D-Bry character development, it's been pretty great.

Reaction score
Will do! I'm a fan of him so I am sure I will be impressed. Which kind of heel does he play? I know this may sound silly but is he humorous, serious, etc?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Will do! I'm a fan of him so I am sure I will be impressed. Which kind of heel does he play? I know this may sound silly but is he humorous, serious, etc?
It's hard to label it really. He's sort of like a smart heel in the way he's managed to keep hold of his title by provoking Henry to attack him in one match, then provoking the lumberjacks which caused a mass brawl and he ended up walking out of the match. He's also been given a bit of an aggressive side too as i've seen him use a chair quite alot too. Kind of hard to explain :DB:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good to see Undertaker back although I am not that excited about seeing Undertaker vs. HHH again. I would have preferred a new challenger for the Streak.

I am going to have to catch a replay just to see Punk vs. Bryan. Really like how Jericho got involved and continued his push towards a title shot at WM. Imagine Jericho vs Punk vs. Bryan at WM28!

Excellent list of entrants for the EC, good move to keep Cena out of it again since there is no way he will take the title to WM28.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Im kind of Bi Polar huh?

Sometimes you get really reasonable Chad.

Sometimes you get really smart Chad

Sometimes you get complete dickhead Chad.

Well tonight, meet Chad on Xanax. This is the stupid Chad.

You'll have to introduce the smart and reasonable chad because i have yet to see them what with your stupid comments on Cody and all and always bringing up how you have some degree and ratings and some other stuff.

Oh and does cody have to look like such a fag in his pics seriously.

Onto Raw Cena should not smile when hes beating someone up he's not a monster he ruined the segment.