• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Injury List

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
I read a few more things on Bray possibly being hurt and if he is, I think this is Vince's way of not letting him be added to the list. Having him stay on shows while not actually being active.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
March 15, 2016 UPDATE:

Neville will not require surgery to repair his ankle fracture sustained during Raw, WWE.com can confirm.

“Neville had some repeat testing done in Orlando which included X-Rays and a CAT scan of his ankle," Dr. Chris Amann told WWE.com. "Upon further review, it has been determined that surgical repair of the ankle would not be necessary. Instead, he will be treated nonoperatively with a cast and crutches. The estimated return for this type of fracture is usually 2 to 3 months.“

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
You know what would be funny? Someone should put together a video of all the injured wrestlers along with a sappy song like a tribute video for someone who died.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Update:

-- Bray Wyatt's back injury caused him to miss ten days of action, but he was back wrestling over the weekend and should be fine moving forward.

-- Luke Harper injured his right knee after Raw on Monday, but left on his own power. However, once he got to the backstage area, he was immediately put in a wheel chair and taken to the hospital. As of this writing, there is no update on his condition and availability for WrestleMania.

-- John Cena is expected to return to wrestling action around July. However, as reported previously, there is a good shot that he will appear at WrestleMania in some capacity.

-- Cesaro is booked as Neville's replacement on the post-WrestleMania European tour so expect him back very shortly.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Damn, Berto could be hurt again.

Alberto Del Rio has been pulled from weekend WWE live events for the second week in a row. We noted before that Del Rio appeared on last Monday's RAW but was not at the SmackDown tapings on Tuesday.

Del Rio was scheduled for last night's WWE live event at Madison Square Garden but PWInsider reports that he was pulled from this weekend's shows just a few days ago.

We know Del Rio has been dealing with lower back issues after taking a vertical suplex from Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble or a German suplex on the January 18th RAW event. This could be a case of WWE letting him have time off to rest up but that hasn't been confirmed.

Del Rio is scheduled to team with King Barrett, Rusev and Sheamus to face WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day in a 4-on-3 Handicap Match at WrestleMania 32.

Source

Also, Harper is rumored to be out for 5-6 months, as his injury is worse than originally believed.

As noted, Luke Harper was pulled from this weekend's WWE live events after suffering a knee injury in last Monday's post-RAW dark main event in Philadelphia.

While WWE has not confirmed the injury, word going around backstage at tonight's live event from at Madison Square Garden is that Harper's knee injury is worse than originally believed, according to PWInsider. Harper is now expected to be out of action for 5 to 6 months, which could put him back in time for SummerSlam.

Source

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Updated

And that sucks for Del Rio. I guess we will find out how bad it is if he doesn't show at WM.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Not confirmed by the WWE yet, but.

The Miz possibly broke something in his leg/foot at a house show last night in Richmond. He beat Swagger in a match and then got put in the ankle lock, went into deep pain and the hold was let go almost immediately and he was then helped to the back

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
giphy.gif

Miz is so great at life.