WWE Injury List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Neville apparently ain't the only one who got hurt last night. You might as well add this ref to the injured list:
tumblr_o429wliDAv1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Neville apparently ain't the only one who got hurt last night. You might as well add this ref to the injured list:
tumblr_o429wliDAv1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif
I laughed so hard when that happened. @Neptune add Dan Engler to the injured list. Poor sap needed 13 stitches.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Y2J did a good thing when he saw Neville get injured. Shoved the reff to end the match. Anybody else and they would've probably kept going and injured Neville more.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Y2J did a good thing when he saw Neville get injured. Shoved the reff to end the match. Anybody else and they would've probably kept going and injured Neville more.
So every wrestler but Jericho is a dick? It's a basic unwritten rule that if a wrestler gets injured mid match and says he cannot continue, you end it. As soon as Neville told the ref he could not go on any other wrestler would have improvised an ending

Stopspot

Reaction score
Update on Neville: He's had extra testing done and he does not need surgery to repair his ankle and shinbone. Instead he will just have it covered in a cast and he's expected to miss 2-3 months. With some rehab time added on probably

Stopspot

Reaction score
As for Nikki: Her finisher is only part of the reason for her injury. Her finisher aggravated her neck, but it broke out/flared up when Charlotte did a superplex on her a bit sloppily. So there are multiple factors at play there

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
As for Nikki: Her finisher is only part of the reason for her injury. Her finisher aggravated her neck, but it broke out/flared up when Charlotte did a superplex on her a bit sloppily. So there are multiple factors at play there

you know the date of that match? I can try to find the video

Stopspot

Reaction score
you know the date of that match? I can try to find the video
I don't know the exact match. But Charlotte and Nikki started feuding in August and Nikki went out some time shortly after October 25. And they had a series of matches in that time period. So it could have been in any of them and then just continued pressure on an already set of aggravated vertebrae

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I don't know the exact match. But Charlotte and Nikki started feuding in August and Nikki went out some time shortly after October 25. And they had a series of matches in that time period. So it could have been in any of them and then just continued pressure on an already set of aggravated vertebrae

Ah okay. That sucks though. Sounds like been an issue she has just been ignoring and it caught up with her. These wrestlers truly do beat the heck out of their bodies.