WWE Injury List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Randy Orton is scheduled to visit the WWE Performance Center in Orlando next week to train in anticipation of being medically cleared for his return to the ring.

Orton has been out of action since December 2015 after having shoulder surgery. We noted this past week that word was Orton was about a month away from getting back in the ring but he is being advertised for some WWE live events in August.

PWInsider adds that there's speculation within WWE that Orton may be the one facing Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam on August 21st.

Source

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Neptune became Solid Snake has gone AWOL

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Emma is officially back! She returned at the Louisville live event in being the ref for 6 women tag match.
tumblr_odmh3sTFHn1tzogbdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_odmh3sTFHn1tzogbdo2_500.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good news!

- As noted, PWInsider reported yesterday that Luke Harper was backstage at last night's Monday Night RAW in Memphis. He was apparently getting checked out by WWE's medical staff, as Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that he has officially been cleared to return to the ring. As noted, Harper dislocated his patella and tore his MPFL ligament this past March and was expected to be out of action for up to six months, which is right around now. It's unknown which brand Harper will appear for since he went undrafted last July.

:yeah:

Reactions: Snowman1