WWE Injury List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pre emptive modding: Please let's try and avoid to argue about how long WWE has been off the European tour and focus on the topic at hand.

plz and thank yous

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Tamina Snuka is getting surgery on torn ligaments. Her last known match was in Spain on April 23rd.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Naomi - Out with a torn ankle tendon.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Kevin Owens Possibly Injured At WWE Live Event

Kevin Owens may have suffered an injury towards the end of his match against Sami Zayn at Sunday's WWE live event in Columbia, South Carolina. Sami won the match with a Blue Thunderbomb but as soon as the pin was counted, referee Charles Robinsonthrew up the dreaded "X" for help from the back and Owens was helped out.

We heard from two correspondents that Owens may have been hurt but could only find two Twitter mentions from other fans in attendance. There were other tweets that did not mention any sort of injury from the match but we will keep you updated on Owens' status.

Hopefully he was just selling.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Emma is out with a back injury. Confirmed by WWE itself

Stopspot

Reaction score

In Harper's own words. He should be back some time in between August-October.
Also Luke Harper, very soft spoken and eloquent interview

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Kevin Nash - suffering from a torn quad in both legs. Will not be able to make a nostalgia appearance for WWE even if they wanted him to.

Reactions: Red Rain

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Neville is being advertised for a show in the Philippines this September. Safe to say he's close to returning, if they feel confident enough to announce him for an international tour, months in advance.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Neville is being advertised for a show in the Philippines this September. Safe to say he's close to returning, if they feel confident enough to announce him for an international tour, months in advance.
If I remember right. His injury was pretty clean, not a harsh break of the bone, so his recovery time was supposed to be shorter than normal. Good to see it seems to be going according to schedule.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bray Wyatt is scheduled to be back on the road with WWE next week, according to PWInsider. No word yet on if he will be appearing live on RAW or at SmackDown next week but he is scheduled to return soon.

Wyatt has been out of action since suffering a right calf injury back in April during a WWE live event from Milan.

Source

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Neville suffered an ankle injury during his match with Chris Jericho on March 14th episode of RAW and had been out of action since then.

Neville is scheduled to return to WWE TV within the next month, according to PWInsider. It’s said that WWE officials are hopeful that Neville is back in action by the end of this month but he’s expected back no later than mid-July.

Neville was backstage at NXT Takeover: The End last week and WWE.com caught up with him and asked him how he’s feeling. You can watch the interview here:

Source