WWE Injury List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
He didn’t appear on the post-Wrestlemania edition of Monday Night Raw, either, and now Wrestling News World is reporting Rollins was seen limping over Wrestlemania weekend.

He could be kafabing us, with a return possible at any time…or, probably more likely, he’s still recovering. His original timetable had his earliest return date as May.

Here's to hoping it is May.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Didn't they predict at the time that Rollins was going to be back around Summerslam?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Didn't they predict at the time that Rollins was going to be back around Summerslam?
He tore up his knee pretty bad. I think around Summer Slam or NoC could be a reasonable time-frame if all is well with his rehab.

Snowman1

Reaction score
He tore up his knee pretty bad. I think around Summer Slam or NoC could be a reasonable time-frame if all is well with his rehab.

Sounded at the time like a year-long deal. It sucks, man. Even if he has to stay gone until 2017 health comes first.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He didn’t appear on the post-Wrestlemania edition of Monday Night Raw, either, and now Wrestling News World is reporting Rollins was seen limping over Wrestlemania weekend.

He could be kafabing us, with a return possible at any time…or, probably more likely, he’s still recovering. His original timetable had his earliest return date as May.

Here's to hoping it is May.

Here's to hoping he makes it to SummerSlam.

Reactions: Neptune

Snowman1

Reaction score
942233_1013504995406744_7185285623449682401_n.jpg

:facepalm1:

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anybody know how long Bray is expected to be out? He's being advertised for a house show in June that I'm going to.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Anybody know how long Bray is expected to be out? He's being advertised for a house show in June that I'm going to.

From what I have read, it can be anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months. No one knows for sure.

He is definitely out for the remainder of the Euro tour.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
From what I have read, it can be anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months. No one knows for sure.

Hmm maybe they're expecting him back ASAP. The house show is in LA and it's 2 months from now so they're probably hoping he's good by then. Or they'll remove him.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As noted, Bray Wyatt suffered a calf injury in the main event of the April 14th WWE live event in Milan, Italy against WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns.

WWE has kept everything quiet but word going around the current European tour is that Wyatt actually suffered a pulled muscle and he will be out of action for 4-6 weeks, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. This indicates that the severity of the injury isn't as bad as originally thought, and Wyatt could be back in time for the May 22nd WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

Reactions: Snowman1

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thanks! I just checked the featured stars again and Bray is no longer on there. They originally had Big Show, Kane, and Bray Wyatt, but they removed them to add the Uso's, Sami Zayn, Cesaro and Kalisto

roadblock

Jobber
Reaction score

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker