• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I agree Heel he did.

And lols at ur comment it wasn't all bad.

HAHA

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Ryback is a badass name and his attire is badass.

I love Skip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't get the hate for his attire personally. It could be because I couldn't normally give a single ounce of care what a guy is wearing as long as it's not Blue.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't get the hate for his attire personally. It could be because I couldn't normally give a single ounce of care what a guy is wearing as long as it's not Blue.

I'm just confused as to what his gimmick is and how his attire and location connect with it. They advertise him as being from 'Sin City' (a nickname for Las Vegas, Nevada for you Brits). Lets take a look at the artwork on his attire.

9073766cfad1e827f2dea9ee9c0bbd1a.jpg

Looks quite robotic to me. Perhaps they will pass him off as some type of unstoppable machine?

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Wasn't he a cyborg in OVW lol.

I really don't know, I started watching it when I became interested in Ryback.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
He was a terminator sent from the future.

Don't complain about the gimmick because you all complain and wrestlers not having gimmicks.

Ryback > Golberg > *

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I love the gimmick (if he can talk properly), his look is alright, I care more importantly about his ability to be a monster and atm he's the best at that in WWE. Apart from Henry.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Adam said:
He was a terminator sent from the future.

Don't complain about the gimmick because you all complain and wrestlers not having gimmicks.

Ryback > Golberg > *

Ryback > Goldberg?

Dumb post.. You're crazy dude. He had 2 matches on SmackDown, squash matches. Goldberg was a WHC for crying out loud. So in your language: Goldberg > Ryback..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
Ryback > Goldberg?

Dumb post.. You're crazy dude. He had 2 matches on SmackDown, squash matches. Goldberg was a WHC for crying out loud. So in your language: Goldberg > Ryback..

It's an opinion, not a dumb post.

He probably means he's more entertaining to watch. Sure Goldberg had the it factor, was over and hit the best spear ever but I see potential in Ryback being just as over, having the look but actually being a competent wrestler and talker.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's an opinion, not a dumb post.

He probably means he's more entertaining to watch. Sure Goldberg had the it factor, was over and hit the best spear ever but I see potential in Ryback being just as over, having the look but actually being a competent wrestler and talker.

He had 2 frigging matches dude, come on!:annoyed:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Every possible match we can see he shows potential as an agile quick but massive wrestler, a rare breed. Of course we're jumping the gun but that's all we can judge him on.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Every possible match we can see he shows potential as an agile quick but massive wrestler, a rare breed. Of course we're jumping the gun but that's all we can judge him on.