Why Ryback is going to be a Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
In WWE as Ryback he had 2 matches, you tool.

OVW was WWE's developmental territory and Ryback was a wrestler there. He had many matches. Ryback, as you said, has not had just 2 matches.

I have seen his matches in OVW, as Ryback and there are entertaining.

You tool.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Adam said:
OVW was WWE's developmental territory and Ryback was a wrestler there. He had many matches. Ryback, as you said, has not had just 2 matches.

I have seen his matches in OVW, as Ryback and there are entertaining.

You tool.

OVW may was WWE's developmental school, but I'm taking about the real deal. Televised WWE shows. So please my friend, think and read before you make another ridiculous comment on one of mine.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
HE IS STILL RYBACK WHETHER OVW OR WWE. FYI OVW WAS TELEVISED AS IS/WAS FCW.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So Jose. According to your point of view in this discussion if haven't wrestled unless it's in the WWE proper. That would mean that Daniel Bryans ten year career before coming to WWE means nothing. And Stings 20+ years in the business are useless since he never wrestled a match for Vince McMahon. Rybacks been wrestling for a long time and is really good. Just cause it hasn't been on Smackdown or Raw doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is doing.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, doing it the Savage way? Mature, bro. Yeah!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stopspot said:
So Jose. According to your point of view in this discussion you haven't wrestled unless it's in the WWE proper. That would mean that Daniel Bryans ten year career before coming to WWE means nothing. And Stings 20+ years in the business are useless since he never wrestled a match for Vince McMahon. Rybacks been wrestling for a long time and is really good. Just cause it hasn't been on Smackdown or Raw doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is doing.

Beautiful research, but we are losing the point here.
I said he wrestled on SmackDown 2 times in his current WWE gimmick.
Adam said: Ryback > Goldberg.
Which is a complete bullshit thing to say, the guy is just starting to have a nice career, Goldberg is way above him, and it will probably stay in that way.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Oh, doing it the Savage way? Mature, bro. Yeah!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful research, but we are losing the point here.
I said he wrestled on SmackDown 2 times in his current WWE gimmick.
Adam said: Ryback > Goldberg.
Which is a complete bullshit thing to say, the guy is just starting to have a nice career, Goldberg is way above him, and it will probably stay in that way.

An opinion is just that, sir.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Adam said:
An opinion is just that, sir.

I get that, but it's still a stupid thing to say. Your ava says TV 14, where Goldberg wrestled and had his prime. Really disappointing man.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
If I'm being honest, it was a sarcastic comment in the first place. I have had and always will have a fondness for Bill. Great character and great wrestler and one of my favourites.

Ryback is good though - point still stands. He's obviously not as good as Goldberg.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Adam said:
If I'm being honest, it was a sarcastic comment in the first place. I have had and always will have a fondness for Bill. Great character and great wrestler and one of my favourites.

Ryback is good though - point still stands. He's obviously not as good as Goldberg.

Fine, keep the thread HQ from now on please.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I get that, but it's still a stupid thing to say. Your ava says TV 14, where Goldberg wrestled and had his prime. Really disappointing man.

So because he enjoyed TV 14 means he has to like every wrestler who performed under it?

From a talent perspective Ryback seems to be more competent in ring and when it comes to delivering promos imo all Goldberg has on him is starpower and possibly charisma. Just a view point of what I've seen / heard from Ryback and Goldberg however.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Fine, keep the thread HQ from now on please.

I was expressing my love for Ryback and you went all Kanye on me.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
So because he enjoyed TV 14 means he has to like every wrestler who performed under it?

From a talent perspective Ryback seems to be more competent in ring and when it comes to delivering promos imo all Goldberg has on him is starpower and possibly charisma. Just a view point of what I've seen / heard from Ryback and Goldberg however.

:facepalm:

Really? :matt:

Adam said:
I was expressing my love for Ryback and you went all Kanye on me.

What?
Did I steal your speech time and told everyone about my love for Beyonce?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah really Goldberg was never a strong mic worker or anything special in ring, he was more charasmatic and had better starpower I mentioned that in the comparison, feel free to prove me wrong if you wish.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Yeah really Goldberg was never a strong mic worker or anything special in ring, he was more charasmatic and had better starpower I mentioned that in the comparison, feel free to prove me wrong if you wish.

Mr. Smartass again. Ryback is just a Goldberg ripoff imo.
Dude has a few squashes on SD and he's the man. Just let him be around for a while and we will see if he will get to Goldberg's level.