Why Ryback is going to be a Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I just hope he moves on to facing real wrestlers ASAP. Squashing jobbers doesn't really get you over.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I just hope he moves on to facing real wrestlers ASAP. Squashing jobbers doesn't really get you over.

Liked this post. Squashing jobbers is just boring, the crowd got bored with it with Clay, so they'll definitely get bored if they're not already with Ryback doing it. Even with the backstage segments of wrestlers/legends smiling for some reason.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Liked this post. Squashing jobbers is just boring, the crowd got bored with it with Clay, so they'll definitely get bored if they're not already with Ryback doing it. Even with the backstage segments of wrestlers/legends smiling for some reason.

Yeah. I enjoyed the two matches we've seen, the first one just because it was the first, and the second because of that killer clothesline Ryan delivered. But if this goes on for too long his momentum will stall.

I was also thinking about his theme song. I like the one he's got, but it could have a stronger intro that screams "you're gonna get destroyed by this dude" when Ryback enters.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah. I enjoyed the two matches we've seen, the first one just because it was the first, and the second because of that killer clothesline Ryan delivered. But if this goes on for too long his momentum will stall.

I was also thinking about his theme song. I like the one he's got, but it could have a stronger intro that screams "you're gonna get destroyed by this dude" when Ryback enters.

I'm getting exited by his taunts lol. *grabbing air* :ryback:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
f13ea0a3ca6cc3ae74c0ed1a63e58f36.png

I think it's correctly sized now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Added it!

Code:
:ryback:

Thanks Crayo. But I think you misspelled the code on the smilies section, it's just :ryback without the last : there.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I personally find the backstage posse to be annoying. If anything it makes Ryback look like a douche with the lowest jobbers and rookie divas cheering him on.

Reactions: Crayo

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
He had 2 frigging matches dude, come on!:annoyed:

My lord. He's been a part of WWE for YEARS. I'm an avid Skip fan and couldn't wait for his return. His run in OVW was highly entertaining.

COME ON LEARN WRESTLING!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Adam said:
My lord. He's been a part of WWE for YEARS. I'm an avid Skip fan and couldn't wait for his return. His run in OVW was highly entertaining.

COME ON LEARN WRESTLING!

You're telling me, to learn wrestling?

Seriously?

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
You're telling me, to learn wrestling?

Seriously?

I sense a feud in the making. You guys should have a match at extreme rules.

Team Tortilla vs. Adam

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
#Heel said:
I sense a feud in the making. You guys should have a match at extreme rules.

Team Tortilla vs. Adam

So tortilla gets a team but Adam gets just Adam? Anyway Ryback has potential to be good, but he's not there yet imo.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dude's trying to tell me to learn wrestling, brother.

:facepalm:

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Dude's trying to tell me to learn wrestling, brother.

:facepalm:

You said Ryback has had 2 matches. SAY WOT.