Why Ryback is going to be a Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Hunico is the ring attire boss atm.

Hell yeah looks proper like a mexican gangster haha. Such cool attire.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Hell yeah looks proper like a mexican gangster haha. Such cool attire.

Indeed, the pants is awesome. But all the guys in WWE almost seem to have the same 'kind' of attire style. Just a bit corny imo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Indeed, the pants is awesome. But all the guys in WWE almost seem to have the same 'kind' of attire style. Just a bit corny imo.

I hate the whole topless and trunks thing they have going they need to change it up a bit cause it's just stale.

Even simple things like more customisation on knee pads and elbow pads and boots make a big difference.

But we defo need less trunks.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I hate the whole topless and trunks thing they have going they need to change it up a bit cause it's just stale.

Even simple things like more customisation on knee pads and elbow pads and boots make a big difference.

But we defo need less trunks.

d2b17c576d81c1851a3929204ccac024.jpg

^This was a badass attire. Don't know if we ever will se something like that.
Like, how do you come up with something like that right?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7pYHYThxgc[/yt]

I preferred this whole look for Ryback tbh, he just screamed bad ass imo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
d2b17c576d81c1851a3929204ccac024.jpg

^This was a badass attire. Don't know if we ever will se something like that.
Like, how do you come up with something like that right?

Cactus Jack was a quality incarnation of Foley and his ring attire was epic just looked cool and suited the style of the character.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Cactus Jack was a quality incarnation of Foley and his ring attire was epic just looked cool and suited the style of the character.

He wore that black shirt as Foley sometimes aswell right?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
He wore that black shirt as Foley sometimes aswell right?

Yeah and the red checked shirt as well sometimes as Foley he kinda mixed and matched a few things from his outfits.

And to Seabs yeah that look is cool as well as it's still a little different from what u normally see at the min.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Yeah and the red checked shirt as well sometimes as Foley he kinda mixed and matched a few things from his outfits.

And to Seabs yeah that look is cool as well as it's still a little different from what u normally see at the min.

Crazy sob lol. Love the guy, how he walks talks and preforms. :foley:

Kill Steen Kill said:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7pYHYThxgc[/yt]

I preferred this whole look for Ryback tbh, he just screamed bad ass imo.

F5, Chokeslam, Powerbomb? NICE:lol1:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He was someone who you would never think looking at him would make it as a wrestler but all his hard work and knowledge and love of the art and how good he was on the mic and thinking up cool things to do helped him get over and ppl loved him. Plus he was always willing to go that extra mile for the fans regards taking huge bumps or crazy chair shots or setting barbed wire on fire etc always innovative with what would look impressive to the crowd and when wa the right time to pull certain moves to get the biggest pop and reaction from the crowd.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
+ putting people over. :foley:

ed28a439ed15ecc0de22aa9dd6d6da85.gif

^Hoping for a match like this vs someone on the roster..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
+ putting people over. :foley:

ed28a439ed15ecc0de22aa9dd6d6da85.gif

^Hoping for a match like this vs someone on the roster..

True and as usual me and u have wandered about fifty million miles off topic lmao!

#goodtimes

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cloud said:
True and as usual me and u have wandered about fifty million miles off topic lmao!

#goodtimes

It wasn't all bad. I didn't think about the RVD attire until it was mentioned. And on Cactus Jack, I find his career to be split into 2 very good segments. If you look at his feuds around the time of Orton/Edge, one could make the argument that his RA career was just as good as his attitude era career. He was in equally as hardcore matches in both. Which is odd considering the transition WWE was trying to make at the time.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I see a bright future for Ryback if he's booked well. He's got the look, the size, ok on the mic and in the ring. That clothesline of his... damn. But the most important thing I heard is that he seems to be on Vince's good graces, if it's true, we can sit back and enjoy our future world champ.