• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

mike adamle's addition to the ECW announce squad is worse than making lashley champ. ecw was good this past week {well for ecw's standard} 4/10 for this weeks ecw show.

^^ well it was the main event, chavo was in the ring and mike walked off. i think tazz had used mr. socko on him because they were talking about Mick Foley then tazz looked around and went backstage. quite confusing but meh. it's entertaining.

Well, ECW Has Managed 100 Shows. Also Mike Adamle walks off???

Remember June 2006 most excited at the return of ECW. then the show's on. we first see heyman who introduces RVD who talks about edge and cena. o'joy, wwe is on ecw aswell i thourght at the time. and then after the commercial break we see our first match, Sandman vs. wait for it. wait for it...

The Zombie???
so thats how ecw died. and then big show became champ and heyman quit over the ECW D2d ppv. since Punk has been champ and kane has been champ i think ecw has improved abit. but then mike lowers the bar. after his walk off

now the second part of the topic. mike walks off. he talks like he's supposed to then all of a sudden we hear a clump, and tazz turns round. both commentators are in view so that made me at first think oh this is a storyline. but now thinking back is it a storyline or has he had enough?

post in this thread about ECW's 100th show and mike adamle's departure.

1chiban

Reaction score
From what I can see, they're doing a gimmick where Adamle is awful, mucking things up, with Tazz always correcting him. Notice all the times he corrected him at Judgment Day for example.

I think it started off with Adamle being genuinely poor, but to cover the fact that they're paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, WWE have turned it into a storyline.

CenaMark54

I'm pretty sure this is a work.

They are going to turn him into a heel announcer. He will cut a promo about how he doesn't get the respect he deserves and if the people don't like him 2 damn bad.

Thats my guess at least.

1chiban

Reaction score
Its a work I think. Linked to the gimmick they've been doing recently - Adalme fucks up, tazz corrects him? Don't you think?

McLovin

Reaction score
Mike Adamle:
From what I can see, they're doing a gimmick where Adamle is awful, mucking things up, with Tazz always correcting him. Notice all the times he corrected him at Judgment Day for example.

I think it started off with Adamle being genuinely poor, but to cover the fact that they're paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, WWE have turned it into a storyline.

Tazz: It's Backlash actually, nice try.

1chiban

Reaction score
Good lord yeah! Thinking too far ahead lol :D
EDIT: Nice little joke in there too ;)
EDIT EDIT: That being said, i haven't seen ECW yet (we don't get it until Thursday in the UK) so was there more to it than that?

fteezy

Reaction score
it's just a storyline.. lol it be funny if this was all planned as Adamle being awful and then develops into one of the best. Im just sayin this becuz I cant see how you can suck this bad ahaha!

Michael1

Reaction score
I hope this "storyline" of him walking out will lead to Adamle leaving ECW as a commentator. He takes away from the show as it's been improving a little bit IMO.

Regarding 100 shows, good job. Never expected them to make it that far. Maybe something special will be in store.