WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
i think it might be real. maybe some fan behind them said something about him sucking and he got pissed and walked off.

Montana

Can Mike Adamle become one of the best heels in the WWE?

The thread title says it all. COuld he be the next vince mcmhaon? Would the wwe have the balls to attempt a bigger role adamle to see how he can respond???

I think they may be able to do so. Not even Don West has created such heat. And he's only doin it on ECW for three weeks.

Thoughts?

CenaMark54

My answer is yes.

He is so bad that it has become good for business. Its almost as if he is screwing up on purpose.

Look at all the talk about it on the forum. There's probably more threads with "Adamle" in the title than Taker, John Cena or HHH right now. People hate him.

If he comes out next week, bashes the fans, acts like he is above wrestling, he will be right up there with the most hated heels of all time.

eggthief

Reaction score
I wouldnt want to be him though, he sits close to the crowd all the time imagine how much swearing he would have to endure, not to mention that someone might attempt to throw something at his head.

@Cenamark: I got nothing against u, but could u please change your signature?

Christian

Reaction score
I wouldnt want to be him though, he sits close to the crowd all the time imagine how much swearing he would have to endure, not to mention that someone might attempt to throw something at his head.

@Cenamark: I got nothing against u, but could u please change your signature?

He has like 2 more weeks left until he can change it I do believe.

MikeRaw

Could he?
NO
I honestly dont think so...
Can he be hated? Yes.
Can he be a heel in the fact that people will hate him and he can talk shit back? Yes.
But he cant be a heel because he wont be able to cut promos because hes a commentator and he just wont... he cant wrestle, and without wrestling he doesnt have the same type of authority or power to be a non-wrestling heel.
The only way for him to be a heel is by just sucking like he is now, and have real hate from the fans and maybe bad mouth. But a major heel? I dont think so.

Christian

Reaction score
Could he?
NO
I honestly dont think so...
Can he be hated? Yes.
Can he be a heel in the fact that people will hate him and he can talk shit back? Yes.
But he cant be a heel because he wont be able to cut promos because hes a commentator and he just wont... he cant wrestle, and without wrestling he doesnt have the same type of authority or power to be a non-wrestling heel.
The only way for him to be a heel is by just sucking like he is now, and have real hate from the fans and maybe bad mouth. But a major heel? I dont think so.

He could manage a badass heel and use heel manager tactics to win every match for his superstar.

Qwake

lol. ECW wasnt a bad show imo, Next week could be good with the 100 show thing. could actually be Extreme.

MikeRaw

He could manage a badass heel and use heel manager tactics to win every match for his superstar.

Ok well thats completely changing him... Yes, by making him a manager he could but then what would be the point? Cause the fans hate him now cause of his commentary, but as a manager he wouldnt do commentary.
Basically, as a commentator, this is as far as he can go IMO.
And yes, they could change him to another position, but Im strictly talking about how he is now...

the dark knight

the only way he could be a good heel is to be himself...

if they're really going with a storyline and telling him to act like a heel, it'll be a disaster. he'll probably screw that one up too...think about it, he's gonna be so adorable as a heel the crowd's gonna cheer for him.

John

i cant imagine mike adamle being a heel, come on. when did we last have a heel play-by-play commentator? JR ten years ago. the only way for mike to get over would be to tuen him heel. they are certain people like him and cena who are like that but i think we should bring styles back to commentate fairly and to call it play-by-play fairly. and why did tazz go hunting for him?

the dark knight

jbl wasn't a play by play commentator. he was a color commentator....

and play by play commentator aren't supposed to be heel so whats the big deal? :/

John

errrr.......JBL!!!!....Pay attention bell-end

i understand that jbl was a commentator, but a COLOUR Commentator. i'm sorry but you call me a bell end but you are the one who got the wrong end of the stick, you sir are the bell end. no offence.

official wwe preview from wwe.com

----------------------------------------

After countless chokeslams, frog splashes and Go To Sleeps, ECW on Sci Fi will celebrate its 100th episode on Tuesday. Armando Estrada has extreme plans for the historic show. The ECW General Manager will face a contract-seeking Colin Delaney, but will Extreme dreams turn into another nightmare for the hopeful? Or will the youngster finally earn a coveted contract on ECW’s 100th episode?
The self-proclaimed “Mexican Warrior†soldiered his way past the Big Red Machine on ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday night. Thanks to a little help from his bodyguard, Bam Neely, Chavo Guerrero picked up a non-title, Handicap Match win over ECW Champion Kane. A vengeful Guerrero has his sights firmly set on the Big Red Machine’s ECW gold, but will he ever be able to win back the Championship? Was Neely’s impressive in-ring debut on ECW this week a positive sign for Guerrero’s future in the Land of the Extreme?
Also on the centennial episode, Tommy Dreamer will face his recent rival, Mike Knox, in an Extreme Rules Match. Will the ECW Original finally get revenge on Knox, who in recent weeks defeated Dreamer and his friend, Delaney?
Kofi Kingston remains undefeated in ECW action, as the Jamaican Superstar defeated Shelton Benjamin for the second week in a row. If the Gold Standard can’t stop Kingston, who will? Will the happy-go-lucky favorite of our fans continue to dominate?
To find out the answers to these questions and more, tune into Tuesday’s ECW on Sci Fi at 10/9 CT. It’s destined to be a historic night as the Land of the Extreme turns 100. Also, be sure to catch ECW in its entirety every week on WWE.com, available from Wednesday to the following Monday afternoon.