WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Agreed

This is just a rant on whats wrong with ECW

Time if ECW was 2 hours long it would be bad becuase not alot of active wrestlers there. If ECW was 1 hour long not very long matches. So basicly ECW needs new talent to make a 2 hour long show but it would still be messed up becuase there's only 1 belt so basicly i'm summing this up as ECW is screw.

phantomgerald

Because ECW doesn't have enough buildup. Their feuds are all the same. They keep fighting each other and the rubber match is at the PPV. If they want to do it good, then champion and challenger shouldn't face each other on TV, just have promos and mayb a pick your poison match of some sort.

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
ecw needs more decent wrestlers

and they need to quit releasing originals when they don't have someone to take their place

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
ECW can't more than one match on the PPV because for one they only have an hour of airtime, this really only allows them to build one feud sucessfully. Another thing to consider is that ECW is like the "C" league of the WWE, which means that at PPVs, the WWE wants to showcase Smackdown and Raw and a spotlight feud from ECW.

It's too bad that all the PPVs are tri-branded branded, because you'll probably never get to see more than one ECW match, and I really doubt they could put on a decent PPV by themselves.

Hitman

Reaction score
What ECW needs to do is sign more wrestler's, Bring back the ECW TV Title & Tag Team Title, And have a 2 hour show.

-TJ-

What ECW needs is:

Sandman, Sabu, RVD, Hardcore Holly, and Shannon Moore (For Squash Matches)

Tag Team Titles

T.V. Title

But i think ECW would be better in a one hour show.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ ECW needs:

1) The Miz and Morrison vs. CM Punk and The Boogeyman
2) Finlay
3) Rey Mysterio
4) Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk
5) More Extreme Expose
6) Poke'mon ads!

dstebbins

Reaction score
Okay, no to the TV title, because the ECW World title is secondary enough, but have an ECW World Tag Team Title so that up and comming tag teams will have a secondary title to win. Also, more extreme rules matches. I understand that too many of them will cause too many injuries, but have at least one per show, like they used to.

And last, but certainly not least,... scroll down.

MAKE BIG DADDY V PUT ON A FUCKING SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!

JHar888

Reaction score
Yeah, one titty's huge, and the other is even huger lol. I'm guessing he'll be beating The Boogeyman? Hmm...of course!

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol i fucking hate watching his titties flap around every time he comes out. he will probably beat the boogeyman tho unfortunately.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I really hope Big Daddy V beats the Boogeyman. They've built him as an unstoppable monster and if out of everyone that could beat him...the Boogeyman beats him, then it was probably a waste building him up in the first.

It takes a while to regain credibility after a loss to Boogey.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ecw needs Kane Or Finlay to make the roster/ show more enjoyable. It's ok now... just in cruise control... but it would help inprove alot of there character.