WEC 53: Henderson vs. Pettis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Are those you're TV matches of the year or something? If so, Christian/Swagger is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too low. I had it at ***1/4-***1/2. Also, tonights opener with Bourne/Morrison is ***1/2 also. Went over 17 MINUTES. Awesome stuff.

this is matches i have recently viewed, i have yet to view swagger/christian ecw title match and that bourne/morrison

PeepShow

Nah, Swagger v Christian was **3/4, the ending and time detracted from it. Give these two a PPV match and I could see a ***3/4 match being produced, we might even get this come backlash.

You're talking Christian's first ECW match, right?

this is matches i have recently viewed, i have yet to view swagger/christian ecw title match and that bourne/morrison

Ok, glad I clarified that. Watch them plz. Both ***1/2.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dipset, Primo vs The Miz needs to be on there. They had the best WWE TV match I've seen this year. Bourne vs Morrison was damn good this week. I srsly love ECW atm. Too bad Miz and Morrison are off it now, because no doubt the quality will drop somewhat.

seX-Power

Dipset, Primo vs The Miz needs to be on there. They had the best WWE TV match I've seen this year. Bourne vs Morrison was damn good this week. I srsly love ECW atm. Too bad Miz and Morrison are off it now, because no doubt the quality will drop somewhat.

He said it's just the matches he's recently viewed, dipshit. :eek:

And ECW w/o Miz/Morrison will be less entertaining, but I still think that we have hope in a possible Jesus push for Ezekiel Jackson. Srsly, he's in my GM pool. :(

Airfixx

Mizorrison is indeed a loss, but considering it's only a one hour show the post-draft ECW roster looks solid...

Our ECW Champ, Swagger seems to be on the right path, then we have...

Christian,
Bourne,
Helms,
Kid/Smith/Natalia... All fresh, decent workers.

Finlay,
Burchill,
Zeke,
Henry,
Kozlov... Roughneck/Power guys.

LKP

I cannot find the ecw results from last night. What happened guys so i can discuss it?

Airfixx

^^^LOL.... Yeah, it's only 40mins without ad breaks.... Not much more of an undertaking than reading a bunch of posts about it!

Lovin' ECW right now!!!

Last week (subject to shillelagh(sp?) ending) Finlay vs Kid was great. Nice work from Kidd & Bourne this week. Nice twist with the ME match -
Looking forward to the title rematch @ Jday! Thumbs up for the regularly excellent commentary too.

Weak points... Koslov showing no further signs of gimmick enhancement and Zack Ryder's being better off without one altogether! Still no sign of DH Smith.

xtremebadass

Who is ready for the EPIC return of the PEEPSHOW?

His guest will be Jack Swagger. Sh*t is going to pop off in the Peepshow.

I wonder if he is still going to have that chair with the flames on it, that was pretty random.

LKP

I bet you that the peep show will end in christian nailing swagger with the title.

xtremebadass

Was it me or did Matt Striker call Barack Obama a communist during the Kozlov match.

He mentioned the prime minister of Russia or something, than said "the communist currently in the White House," he can get fired for that dude.

Klide

^ I'm not sure if I heard Obama but I think he was talking about kozloff being communist from russia or sumthin like day but I'm not sure

LKP

Ecw was good this week. I like the way it was a good show yet it had no evan bourne on it? Is that wrong?

Airfixx

^^^A show not being reliant on a particular person can only be a good thing.