We Need More Transparency

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Congratulations, you addressed the most trivial point of this debate.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
What you need to understand is that you guys most try to cope with us and try abide by our reasoning and rules.

Come on Alex, be real. That's what we've been doing. We've coped with the the whole ms being banned, we blew over that. We coped with that and then new rules came in. We argued and then coped with that and then they got stricker with rules. You have people that just let everything breeze by and they are now talking up. Axix, Airfixx, TQO, HTK, me, etc, we all stayed out of all the drama before. You don't see anything wrong that we all are saying something about what's going on now? We coped with the rules, they changes, they get worse. If we keep coping it'll get to the point where when we make a post, it'll have to be aproved before it goes through.

Yes, at times, you won't like what we do, I understand that, but its for the better. Like getting rid of HIAT, yes, I understand its YOUR place to flame, spam, etc... but we got rid of it for the better of the forum, (i.e. Impact WRESTLING Forum... now Impact SPAM Forum)

Again be real. I mean no disrespect, but this goes back to my previous. The one's that keep bringing up that this is a wrestling forum, aren't even posting in that section. Out of your past 100 post, only 3 have been wrestling related. Not one of them in the actual wrestling part of the forum. Hell, in one of the threads about wrestling, you were talking about actors.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=534785#post534785
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=532806#post532806
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38413

Why should we have to abide by these rules that seem to change all the time, when the powers aren't? We should we listen to you say we should post more about wrestling, when you're not doing it yourself. You want to make the wrestling forum better, make wrestling post.

It's no secret that those that don't like what's going on and speaks up about it are treated differently than those that agree.

seX-Power

WORDLIFE really got caught out here. And Alex, if you weren't a Smod then you would be with the rest of us calling bullshit here. And you know it.

Wordlife

Ya know, I probably would, but then again to be honest, as a member, or as an SMod, I am for these changes. No, I'm not asskissing, I'm being directly honest. The way the forum was a year ago was pretty boring, I know we were all having fun, but sometimes its the same old same old.

And Bonez, I get your point and I really respect you for that. Personally, yes, HIAT was a place to vent, have fun, etc, and we took it away from you guys. But essentially MC is right, if you don't think this forum is going well, the posts are boring, the threads are boring, and you wish to spam it up, then this place isn't for you.

I don't want to see good friends leave the forum due to stupid changes. I know they needed to be made, and they were, and now everyone is leaving. I understand its your own personal opinion, and if this place isn't for you then by all means its your obligation to leave. But at least give it a chance? So what HIAT is gone? BTB is re-vamping itself, newer members to BTB in general are beginning to write one and be creative. Hell, I might go back 2 years and find my old Word Documents and rehash up my OWN old BTB. Its all in fun, thats what we're here for.

seX-Power

It's not a bad thing when SPAMMING IT UP when it was in a DEDICATED SPAM SECTION.

And Alex, if that's really your opinion then how come 97 of your last 100 posts haven't been about wrestling then?

And BTB's revival has nothing to do with this.

Axis

wait, wut. So if you weren't a supermod, you would also be complaining?

xtremebadass

Look, I know you guys are the staff, and you're gonna do what you feel you need to do to fix shit around here. I get that. But you guys REALLY need to start acting like you care what the members think. And I mean immediately.

No more closing threads with controversial staff decisions without allowing the members to discuss it first. You DO have quality wrestling posters on this site who are not on the staff or hell, even Legends Status yet, and you NEED to allow us to weigh in our opinions on what's good and bad for the forums.

If you keep on pretending like what the members say doesn't matter and that you know best for everyone, you're being no better than the predecessors before you that you removed were, despite how much you claim how bad they are. You're doing worse by lording over the forums.

Any good community, any good public structure PERIOD needs to welcome civil discussion and debate. If a troll comes in and tries to disrupt the discussion, just delete their post and infract them. But God damnit you NEED to allow your current memberbase who cares about what goes on to discuss whether we agree or disagree with your God damned decisions!

I don't give a crap if it doesn't change your mind, but you need to stop locking threads, pushing your weight around and otherwise bullying your members into submission. That is NOT going to work if you hope to keep your current existing memberbase. And if you keep on insisting it's going to work, then you TRULY are unfit to run these forums.

Let us have a voice, let us speak up when we disagree with your decisions, let us feel like our opinions matter. Because I've only returned for a few days now and already I am regretting it. Because you're silencing all of your critics, you're not allowing anybody to have civil discussion, and you act hostile towards anyone who disagrees with you. AND THAT NEEDS TO STOP!

1) Staff and Administration do care about what the members think. We respect your opinions greatly. However due to the situation lately the members' opinions are heavily influenced due to recent conflicts. I do not think it would be fair to the forum to really analyze some members' opinions at this time considering that they might still be venting over the MS incident.

2) I will admit some of the stripping of Legend Statuses I might not agree with, but I do agree with the idea that in order to keep a Legend Status you must carry yourself around the forum as if you are a Legend. That means follow the rules, don't totally spaz out, and just set a good example for everyone else here.

3) We only lock threads that need to be locked. It is not cool to see about 20 threads that are literally about the same thing in HIAT for example. We are not closing threads just to close them.

4) Again, we do care about what the members think, but some of the members lately are hard to take seriously in a serious discussion. That is where the conflict comes into play. Some members on here are so gung ho about hating on the new staff and hating the new rules you are hard to take seriously. If some members on here just chilled out and prepared themselves for a serious conversation without having to mention "dick riding,""dick sucking," or any other forum of name calling or criticizing we would be more open to hear what the members have to say. Like I said alot of members are still very sore about the recent happenings here and that might falsely weight their judgment of right and wrong.

TQO, I am sorry we closed HIAT which made your BTB sign up close. If you ask me just put the sign up thread in the BTB lounge. It would bring even more activity to the BTB section plus you would still get to do it, if that is alright with JMay.

Wordlife

no, I won't be complaining actually. I never personally liked HIAT. Then again I spend enough time in Casual Talk as is, but is that the point? No.

Axis

"And Alex, if you weren't a Smod then you would be with the rest of us calling bullshit here. And you know it."

"Ya know, I probably would"

I'm now confused.

Wordlife

I said probably, in the sense that maybe I would maybe I wouldn't. Which led to my next point, specifically stating that I wouldn't.

seX-Power

1) Staff and Administration do care about what the members think. We respect your opinions greatly. However due to the situation lately the members' opinions are heavily influenced due to recent conflicts. I do not think it would be fair to the forum to really analyze some members' opinions at this time considering that they might still be venting over the MS incident.

So our opinions mean nothing because we're angry at our favourite admin (soz TG) leaving the forum? Okay.

2) I will admit some of the stripping of Legend Statuses I might not agree with, but I do agree with the idea that in order to keep a Legend Status you must carry yourself around the forum as if you are a Legend. That means follow the rules, don't totally spaz out, and just set a good example for everyone else here.

Shouldn't a legend be someone that people on the forum respect and look up to? Someone that has made a lasting impression on the forum?

3) We only lock threads that need to be locked. It is not cool to see about 20 threads that are literally about the same thing in HIAT for example. We are not closing threads just to close them.

So in a section with no rules, you were still controlling what we could talk about? Seems fair.

4) Again, we do care about what the members think, but some of the members lately are hard to take seriously in a serious discussion. That is where the conflict comes into play. Some members on here are so gung ho about hating on the new staff and hating the new rules you are hard to take seriously. If some members on here just chilled out and prepared themselves for a serious conversation without having to mention "dick riding,""dick sucking," or any other forum of name calling or criticizing we would be more open to hear what the members have to say. Like I said alot of members are still very sore about the recent happenings here and that might falsely weight their judgment of right and wrong.

There is no 'right' and 'wrong' here. There is what the people of IWF want and there is what the new clique of staff, asslickers and legends want.

Kizza

This is so stupid.

Axis is quite obviously the only thing that has an ounce of sense in this matter and should be made ruler of the internet immediately.

Moonlight Drive

Guys, I don't know what you're doing. Freedom of speech is not permitted here.