We Need More Transparency

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Alright, just to make it clear and get it out of the way. Mike has put the power in my hands to make the decision when it comes down to trying to solve this problem. I'm going to try to make everyone happy with the decision I make....or have made. It's really late right now so I really don't feel like typing out all of the bullshit right now. But just know that by tomorrow or Monday this whole thing will hopefully be resolved.

So just hang in there guys...do it for yer ol' pal noumenon..lol.

Did anyone else catch that?

Famou$ 187

noumenon confident has fuck,he hasn't even been here that long either.

Hometown Kid

It's not that HIAT is gone, it's that the people in charge behave like children on a power trip. I just wish we could get someone up there that actually gave a crap about making the forum better, rather than a Triple H wannabe who's more concerned about having power and surrounding himself with henchman while they all look down on everyone else as "not knowing what's best".

seX-Power

No, I mean, Rob gives a crap about making the forum awesome again. I hope.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
TQO, I am sorry we closed HIAT which made your BTB sign up close. If you ask me just put the sign up thread in the BTB lounge. It would bring even more activity to the BTB section plus you would still get to do it, if that is alright with JMay.

Thank you for actually addressing my biggest concern. lol.

Noumenon gives me hope of an unbias mind taking some control with his adminship, but there is one thing I want to elaborate.

You say that it's hard for the staff to take posts and complaints seriously when it's coming from guys involved in the whole Monkeystyle situation. Well did you ever consider that that's the way your quality members feel about you? That it's hard for us to respect your massive changes and authority because of the way you carry yourselves through this situation?

In order to earn the members respect enough for us to believe in your authority as super mods and admins, you need to reach out and give a little respect. You cannot say "If you don't like it, hit the bricks". When you have a guy like myself, Axis, Airfixx, JurassicBones & Hometown Kid all quality posters in the normal wrestling sections telling you complaints, it's downright MORONIC to tell those kind of posters to hit the bricks. I just can't fathom why you would WILLINGLY let go of quality posters, just because they disagreed with your decisions. That's assinine, and I sincerely hope for your sanity that you are not actually taking that stance.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Simply the people who lost their all so precious legend status were not acting like a legend should act. The ones that were taken away were NOT banned, given an infraction or anything like that. They didn't break a rule, they just showed how disrespectful they could be with their maturity level and bullying of others. A person with a legend title should treat other members with respect, simply be a model member of the forum. Similar to 3lions if I may drop a name.

The HIAT was just promoting other members to get into trouble and arguments and be assholes to each other which this message board is going to continue to distance itself from. Treat others with respect and dignity and honestly if people do not like the fact that the forum isn't going to encourage other people to get into fights and be destructive then this isn't the place for you.

lmao @ the legend thing. I'm sure that in the week between when me, Axis and the such were given the legend status (and the cool power to see people on invisible which I actually enjoyed, btw) and when it was taken away from us, both by you, our behaviour changed drastically. In tha one week I became an asshole. I mean, before then I was just like "MizMasta, you're the most clever guy I've ever met. I mean, seriously, how are you so smart? Do you inject books directly into your brain? Is that what you do? Because really, you're just so smart. So smart. Wow" but in the week after I got the legend status (in which I was mostly inactive and didn't post much), I became an asshole. Of course that's how it happened, because if it didn't, you'd look like quite the moron. Fortunate that isn't the case, eh?

I'm going to play a little trivia with our staff (or the supposed 'head administrator'). It's called "Do you know what makes this forum more appealing to spend my time on than WF or the plethora of other forums out there on the world wide interwebz?" (or DYKWMTFMATSMTOTWOTPOOFOTOTWWI for short). It's not that we have a stack of great wrestling posters here, because we don't. We don't, we don't, we don't. In fact, I think I could count with my fingers the amount of people on this forum who I think I could have an intelligent discussion with (and I'm certainly not the problem). If I wanted the best wrestling discussion, I'd look elsewhere. No, I choose to waste my time here because it has a fun environment. Sure, it could easily be replaced with something else I find fun, but for now, this is it. And for some reason, Mike Chaos seems to think that taking away the fun is the answer to making this forum a better place? Ah, nooooo. Taking away the fun isn't going to make morons smarter, and it certainly isn't going to encourage any more activity. All it's going to do is sink this ship before you can even utter the words "Horrid administrator".

Think about it logically: people started visiting more often when this place became more relaxed, and you want to take that away? Congratulations. You are officially stupid. You can pick up your medal on the way out.

To sum up the rest of this thread, TQO and Axis are right, as is campaign save.us_noumenom since I'm not sure what's been happening with This Guy, who I still think is certainly a competent administrator.

Edit: To follow on from the legend stuff, I guess JMay's conduct is 'modlike' and he is 'a person with a legend title should treat other members with respect, simply be a model member of the forum'.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38334

and from Pat's repsheet

Seven new skins 01-26-2010 03:34 PM JMay187 NO JUST TIRED OF YOU AROGANT FUCKS CRYING BECAUSE A MEMBER WAS BANNED GET OVER IT BITCH.

Definitely respectful.

xtremebadass

Thank you for actually addressing my biggest concern. lol.

Noumenon gives me hope of an unbias mind taking some control with his adminship, but there is one thing I want to elaborate.

You say that it's hard for the staff to take posts and complaints seriously when it's coming from guys involved in the whole Monkeystyle situation. Well did you ever consider that that's the way your quality members feel about you? That it's hard for us to respect your massive changes and authority because of the way you carry yourselves through this situation?

I know it is pretty difficult to solve this problem on both sides of this. Yea I have noticed I am not everyone's favorite staff member right now lol. But we are just trying to clean up the forum a little bit. I know we are changing alot in a very short period of time, I apologize.

In order to earn the members respect enough for us to believe in your authority as super mods and admins, you need to reach out and give a little respect. You cannot say "If you don't like it, hit the bricks". When you have a guy like myself, Axis, Airfixx, JurassicBones & Hometown Kid all quality posters in the normal wrestling sections telling you complaints, it's downright MORONIC to tell those kind of posters to hit the bricks. I just can't fathom why you would WILLINGLY let go of quality posters, just because they disagreed with your decisions. That's assinine, and I sincerely hope for your sanity that you are not actually taking that stance.
I love you guys as members. You actually post in the wrestling sections more than anyone else, I appreciate that and the rest of the staff appreciates that. I wish more members could be like you guys, however some of them aren't. We really should be more open towards the members who actually do contribute. However there is a handful of members who we don't really know what to make of. We are actually hesitant to make decisions because of the reaction we now expect. In my mind some members on here are going to bash whatever decisions we make. I know we would get less bashed if we got your input.

When there is a personal issue that goes outside the forum it has to be dealt with, and the only way we could stop it was by closing HIAT. How else could we stop members from posting pics of LKP in a section of the forum without any rules? We really had no options. Sure we can ban or give warnings, but that doesn't really stop it. I know E-bullying is pretty ridiculous, but that truly is an invasion of privacy. If a member is being invaded of his or her privacy on a wrestling forum, it needs to be stopped.

Axis

There is a simple solution to that problem. LKP posted pictures of himself, thus they were no longer "private." The problem arose when I posted pictures from his Facebook. I should not have done so, Mike Chaos told me such, and he removed the pictures. That problem was solved. If that was the issue, or some sort of "last straw," there are several better ways of going about it than shutting down HIAT.

As for the other pictures of LKP; if he didn't want them posted, he shouldn't have posted them himself. Those are completely within limits. My move to post pictures from his Facebook obviously crossed a line for some people, and a quick PM asking me not to do it again would have saved everybody a whole lot of gray hairs.

Great One

It's not that HIAT is gone, it's that the people in charge behave like children on a power trip. I just wish we could get someone up there that actually gave a crap about making the forum better, rather than a Triple H wannabe who's more concerned about having power and surrounding himself with henchman while they all look down on everyone else as "not knowing what's best".
Don't you dare bring Triple H into this. He should never be compared with any of these fucks. He is also too busy preparing to win the Royal Rumble.

Great One

His worthless 'friend' betrayed him after he SAVED HIM from elimination. Don't worry, he will get his revenge, AND still main event Wrestlemania. Why? Because he's that damn good.

Reaction score
His exponentially more talented 'friend' did everyone a favor even after he SAVED HIM from obscurity letting him carry his and Kevin Nash's and Scott Hall's bags, then even gave him a spot in DX, propelling his career. Don't worry, he will get his revenge, AND still main event Wrestlemania. Why? Because he's married to the boss' daughter and is that damn good in the sack.Apparently.

:biggrin2: