We Need More Transparency

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Dylan, thinking for yourself will not be tolerated here on IWF.

If you don't have anything nice about Mike to say, don't say anything at all.

seX Power said:
Dylan, stop. Out of all people I wouldn't like seeing you getting banned.
Also, this. Remember kids, disagreeing with Mike = banhammer

Hometown Kid

Just remember, i'm a bad man, giving bad men, bad looks. :shifty:

But if I do get banned, I want an army to defend me and tell stories about my awesomeness to the next generation.

...And I want XBA and Blaze to make tribute videos to me on youtube.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I am severely irritated that a mod has not responded to my questions and concerns yet. This is starting to piss me off. Doing a "my way or the highway" approach is bad enough but outright IGNORING a perfectly reasonable thread is really showing me that immaturity of this staff. If you guys can't be civil and discuss this topic with me man to man, then you need to step down from your staff positions. I have not flamed you, I have not used childish insults, I have respectfully created this thread trying to get answers, and you're choosing to ignore it rather than be adults and tell me what's going on.

It is personally insulting to me as a member of your community and as an individual who consider some of you my friends (Word Life, XBA). If you have any sort of gumption or dignity, answer this thread and discuss this situation like adults.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Right now i'm only around because i'd be a dick to leave This Guy, Peep, and my aussies.

Kizza

It's because the mods/admins are just as spammy/immature as the rest of us.

Hometown Kid

I actually wanna stay since i've spent so much time here, which is why i'm hoping the admins do the right thing for the forum and listen to what I said (and Quintastic). There are actually a few people here that aren't spammers that also can be a competent Admin, which Monk and his crew may not have been either, but Chaos is certainly not.

The way I see it a staff overhaul is in order. (Besides maybe Kilde, who's good at GFX. :y:)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We both joined in the same month
I never knew that

Bros