We Need More Transparency

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Look, I know you guys are the staff, and you're gonna do what you feel you need to do to fix shit around here. I get that. But you guys REALLY need to start acting like you care what the members think. And I mean immediately.

No more closing threads with controversial staff decisions without allowing the members to discuss it first. You DO have quality wrestling posters on this site who are not on the staff or hell, even Legends Status yet, and you NEED to allow us to weigh in our opinions on what's good and bad for the forums.

If you keep on pretending like what the members say doesn't matter and that you know best for everyone, you're being no better than the predecessors before you that you removed were, despite how much you claim how bad they are. You're doing worse by lording over the forums.

Any good community, any good public structure PERIOD needs to welcome civil discussion and debate. If a troll comes in and tries to disrupt the discussion, just delete their post and infract them. But God damnit you NEED to allow your current memberbase who cares about what goes on to discuss whether we agree or disagree with your God damned decisions!

I don't give a crap if it doesn't change your mind, but you need to stop locking threads, pushing your weight around and otherwise bullying your members into submission. That is NOT going to work if you hope to keep your current existing memberbase. And if you keep on insisting it's going to work, then you TRULY are unfit to run these forums.

Let us have a voice, let us speak up when we disagree with your decisions, let us feel like our opinions matter. Because I've only returned for a few days now and already I am regretting it. Because you're silencing all of your critics, you're not allowing anybody to have civil discussion, and you act hostile towards anyone who disagrees with you. AND THAT NEEDS TO STOP!

MizMasta3000

I agree but theres a difference between holding civil discussions and saying "Mike Chaos is a piece of shit"

Axis

I agree but theres a difference between holding civil discussions and saying "Mike Chaos is a piece of shit"

Like Quint stated in his OP, if such an unproductive post comes up, the staff could "just delete their post and infract them." We should not let a few individual cases of posts take away from everybody's ability to take course in open discussion. Perhaps the reason that such posts were made in the first place is that we were not granted the ability to have a voice in such discussions in the first place. I am not saying it is an excuse for that, but it at least should provide some perspective.

MizMasta3000

I see what you're saying and while I am no fan of E-Bullying, HIAT didn't have to be closed. I thought that was where all the hate was allowed. Regardless of any of the recent changes, people will always find a way to E-Feud and hate on each other. Closing HIAT is just inviting it elsewhere to places you don't want it (i.e. Wrestling discussion and the interactive)

LadyHotrod

I think it's hilarious how butthurt people are getting over the legend status. It's been mentioned 40000 times already. WAAAAH WHY IS THIS PERSON A LEGEND, WHY AM I NOT. I'll give some of you a hint: it's because you don't have swagger, bros.

In all honestly, some of you take the net way too seriously and should step outside once in a while. I am not saying I agree with everything that happens here but the mods/admins are in charge and they call the shots so if you don't like it, find another wrestling forum, there are plenty out there. Otherwise, if people would stop acting like 5 year old cunts and bitching about the newest admins and Mike's return every 30 seconds, people would be much happier. STFU or GTFO. Whatever the leaders say goes and if they want to close threads because you guys made 17 threads about the same shit (ie. whining about the forum) then stop making threads and complaining and hijacking other threads to complain even further.

HIAT is stupid in general because it's the same fucking people acting like bitches.

It's not like they are being fucking douchebags like a certain someone. They aren't raping your rep at random or changing your sig.

Axis

I don't think anybody brought up the process of picking Legend-status here, nor any complaints about who is a Legend. :confused:

LadyHotrod

Yeah, it's been said in quite a few threads (they pretend they are joking but they are clearly begging for it) and the people mentioning it are the ones who think they are something special when they aren't because all they did was spam the fuck out of the place and that's why they have almost 5000 posts in a year or two and shouldn't be legends.

LadyHotrod

I just noticed that Axis wasn't.

I don't know why some people are getting reversed but maybe they should ask the mods/admins and get some sort of answer. I don't know what they did to get it taken away. Maybe there is a good reason, maybe there isn't. Kinda weird, though....

Moonlight Drive

This thread contains too many alternate opinions.

I give it about an hour before it gets locked.

I just noticed that Axis wasn't.

I don't know why some people are getting reversed but maybe they should ask the mods/admins and get some sort of answer. I don't know what they did to get it taken away. Maybe there is a good reason, maybe there isn't. Kinda weird, though....

EDIT

LadyHotrod said:

Mike Chaos said:
Dear people who are no longer legends:

At one time or another you were actually an excellent member of the community, didn't cause much trouble, treated others with respect. But as of late you have displayed dozens of immature actions. Disrupting the forum, personally attacking other members and being simply rude to other people. So you are hereby stripped of all legend status. You do not set an example of what a member should be at the forum.

Maybe someday if you members clean up your act and treat other members with respect and dignity then you may one day become a legend again around there parts.

Regardless if the HIAT part of the forum has no rules, it shows what kind of person you are. Total lack of respect for one another is socially unacceptable behavior for a LEGEND. And I can let you figure out your selves what posts have been made to garner losing the legend status.

Apparently for breaking rules in a section without rules. Go figure.

LadyHotrod

Oh, I didn't see that announcement.

I don't understand how a place with no rules (which encourages people to just act like dicks) = people should be punished for acting like dicks.....if people will get punished for what they do in HIAT, just take the section away. Not really fair.....

Moonlight Drive

HIAT has been taken away, but I highly doubt it's because of 'e-bullying'. Mike just doesn't want to have a section where people can think for themselves and have the freedom to say what they wish.

Hometown Kid

Alright, i've tryed to stay out of attacking Chaos, even when he's done stupid things. But now you're just acting childish and being a hypocrite. I would suggest the "leader" of this forum actually raise their level of maturity above those of the trolls you claim to be against. (Which i'm somewhat with you on that.)

At first I thought you just were a moron that was being manipulated by C4, who I believed was the real culprit of all this. But you've proven that you can't handle running a forum. So my advice to you and co. (Who i'm still bros with btw. :y:) Is to step down gracefully if you actually give a crap about IWF and let someone who can run this place neutrally take that position. Or you can continue being an egomaniac and convince you're above everyone else and stay. But, be prepared for the backlash that you seem to enjoy considering you've started shit again for no reason.

No i'm not "butthurt", but I am just calling the situation as I see it.

seX-Power

Dylan, stop. Out of all people I wouldn't like seeing you getting banned.