UWF 2013 Halloween Havok Trash Talking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Halloween Havok Prediction Thread

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Date:-
31st October 2013

Official Card:

WorldHeavyweightChampionship-AnglevsAJ_zpsb6076209.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The Corporation is banned from ringside
The UWF World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles vs UWF King of the Ring 2013 Kurt Angle

This has been a good read and will be a thriller. I'm going to go with Angle but I could also see AJ retaining

UWFGlobalChampionship-AriesvsKane_zps26ffc644.png

UWF Global Championship Match:
The UWF Global Champion, Kane w/Paul Bearer vs Austin Aries

My match, been a challenging session. Dexter's Aries is off the chain. I'm hoping I've done enough but either way, this is going to be a great match.

TheRockvsStoneCold_zpsbf9f1527.png

The Right to Captain Team Raw
The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Going to go for the Rock here.

UWFImpactMoneyintheBankLadderMatch_zpscf0c5533.png

6 Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Muhammad Hassan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Joey Ryan vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Eddie Guerrero

Hmmm. Originally I was thinking Eddie or Hassan, but I'm going to have to go with Sam's Wyatt on this one.

UWFEuropeanChampionship-AmbrosevsCena_zpse62aaccf.png

UWF European Championship Match:
The UWF European Champion John Cena vs Dean Ambrose

Blizzard to retain here.

UWFIntercontinentalChampionshipMatch-LesnarvsJuventudvsChavo_zpsd6e701a0.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match:
The UWF Intercontinental Champion Juventud vs Chavo Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

Juventud to retain and continue a very entertaining run on Impact.

TriangleTagMatch_zps277570b3.png

UWF Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match:
The UWF Tag Team Champions Beer Money (James Storm and Robert Roode) vs 'Thuggin Love (Shelton Benjamin and Chris Sabin) vs The Corporation (Batista & Jeff Jarrett)

Corporation to win.

UWFCommonwealthChampionship-HoganvsRhino_zps980c06c7.png

UWF Commonwealth Championship Match:
The UWF Commonwealth Champion, Hulk Hogan vs Rhino

Going to predict Hogan for the win here.

FamilyFeud_zps068d9ea2.png

Rhodes Family Feud Triple Threat Match:
Dusty Rhodes vs Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes

One thing is for sure. The winner is going to be a Rhodes!

ExhibitionMatch-DolphinsvsreDRagon_zps3766444d.png

Special Exhibition Match:
reDragon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) vs The American Dolphins (Paul London and THE Brian Kendrick)

Enjoy both teams but think the Dolphins will edge it here.​

Killz

Reaction score

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Date:-
31st of October 2013

Official Card:

WorldHeavyweightChampionship-AnglevsAJ_zpsb6076209.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:-
The Corporation is banned from Ringside
The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles vs. The UWF 2013 King of the Ring, Kurt Angle

Crazy tough call just based on the number of TT's and the intense desire of both guys. Took me a while to go through it because once you get to your third and fourth TT mistakes creep in. In this case it's the mistakes that might cost someone as whoever goes through and marks the trash talks. I say it's pretty even but with an AJ retention. Maybe.

UWFGlobalChampionship-AriesvsKane_zps26ffc644.png

UWF Global Championship Match:-
The UWF Global Champion, Kane w/Paul Bearer vs. Austin Aries

Arghhh an uneven one that I wish was even so I could make a fair call. AA is good but that Kane is another level good, he's an all or nothing character to play and right now it's ALL.

TheRockvsStoneCold_zpsbf9f1527.png

The Right to Captain Team Raw:
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

This one was fun at 1-1. AMAZING opening salvos from these guys. Austin has the edge but Slim's Rock was on point on this, really on point. I'm not calling it.

UWFImpactMoneyintheBankLadderMatch_zpscf0c5533.png

6-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:-
Muhammad Hassan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Joey Ryan vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Eddie Guerrero

Crazy long TT's again...realism guys :D c'mon now. Sam blew this out of the park but Dred's Eddie is a real solid, rounded character. That said the effort of Joey Ryan is spot on. Gargano is unknown to me but he's stuck around. The real American stuff is great and rey's Hassan is top notch. Really tough call. I'll say...Sammy.

UWFEuropeanChampionship-AmbrosevsCena_zpse62aaccf.png

UWF European Championship Match:-
The UWF European Champion, John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

Ambrose is very cool as a character and bumout is great, no doubt, but I'll say this EVERY SINGLE TIME I can't get over how good Blizzard's Cena is. Sometimes when people "fondly remember" characters or people end up being known for their one character everyone THINKS it's a good character but it's not - longevity has overtaken skill. Blizzard's Cena is hands down one of the best chars in this fed. Any other guy, Ambrose wins but not this guy.

UWFIntercontinentalChampionshipMatch-LesnarvsJuventudvsChavo_zpsd6e701a0.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Match:-
The UWF Intercontinental Champion, Juventud vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

Do the larger than life characters have an easier time staying on topic and in character? Yes definitely but if we don't reward that we end up rewarding lenght (cause aint no-one checking grammar, spelling or coherency these days half the time) so on that basis we go with the sweet Cornette and Lesnar.

TriangleTagMatch_zps277570b3.png

UWF Tag Team Championship in Triple Threat Match:-
The UWF Tag Team Champions, Beer Money (James Storm & Robert Roode) vs. Thuggin Love (Shelton Benjamin & The UWF Television Champion, Chris Sabin) vs. The Corporation (Jeff Jarrett & Batista)

Corporation is the bookies favourite and most sensible storyline win but thuggin' love turned up and have a good shot. Me and Punk turned up but we've lost some of our tournament luster - maybe going 5-0 or whatever it was to win the titles was overkill. I'd love to keep them but I'm less confident than I was a week ago.

UWFCommonwealthChampionship-HoganvsRhino_zps980c06c7.png

UWF Commonwealth Championship Match:-
The UWF Commonwealth Champion, Hulk Hogan vs. Rhino

Rhino is sort of your vet here but I've liked this Hogan since he came in. I keep thinking "is it fair to give the loss to the dude with the least catchphrases?" 'cause it's harder to stay in character. Then I think that I smile every time I read something like Hogan's TTs, jack and that's why he gets the win, brother! It's like he's right here with me!

FamilyFeud_zps068d9ea2.png

The Rhodes Family Feud:-
Cody Rhodes vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes

Foregone conclusion right now, Sam with a tasty Dusty Rhodes.

ExhibitionMatch-DolphinsvsreDRagon_zps3766444d.png

Special Exhibition Match:-
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The American Dolphins (Paul London & THE Brian Kendrick)

Well I mean shit son some of these TT's were long...I mean crazy long for the replies received. That said, I know Londrick and I was entertained I suppose? I just couldn't call a reDRagon with without knowing if they're accurate or not :')

THREAD RE-RAILED - GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS

Reactions: 1 person

iBunka

Reaction score

Then I think that I smile every time I read something like Hogan's TTs, jack and that's why he gets the win, brother! It's like he's right here with me!

Thanks for this. I've been trying to make Hogan as real as possible. Win or lose I'm glad I'm doing my job.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Stone Cold vs. The Rock V

The Rock raises his mic once more to address Austin.

The Rock:

Now see… this is the Stone Cold that I like here. This is the Stone Cold that The Rock wanted to hear from the very beginning. Not that piss poor Stone Cold that sounded like he was on his period. Now to educate you on something… my brother… when The Rock put over Mike Foley… do you think that if The Rock had the ability to see into the future and knew that he would do that The Rock would have wasted his time in trying to elevate him? Oh hell no. The Rock would have found someone else because simply put… The Rock just wanted to help out. Now as far as Goldielocks without the three bears… well that’s a story that The Rock had nothing to do with. The Rock was going away and he was coming up… you already left so all that was left was The Rock so The Rock decided to try to put on a match with that joker and you know how hard it is to deal with that guy? The Rock had to take pit stop after pit stop after pit stop so that guy could catch his breath. That guy… absolutely sucked. Now as far as Hurricane… nah. The Rock wasn’t putting Hamburglar over. Besides… that was your fault because your monkey ass played your music so loud that The Rock lost his concentration and he rolled The Rock up and pulled on The Rock’s tights. That kid cheated. Now Lesnar… yeah The Rock put him over. And when it was time for you to put Lesnar over what happened? Oh yeah you took your ball and you went home. How… what is that word you used on The Rock… oh yeah… convenient.

Now as far as The Corporation goes… The Rock looks at those jabronis and they are nothing more than a footnote. Because you know what is happening at Halloween Havoc? Hell the only match that people know about for Halloween Havoc is the biggest rematch in history… The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. And not only that… but once this match is over and The Rock is declared the leader of this group that will take down that group of nobodies… Raw will be restored back to its proper place. Now as far as who will compose Team Raw… it doesn’t matter. You mention all of those guys that are being overshadowed… and you know… The Rock is going to be blunt… it is their fault. They are the ones that are being overshadowed because they do not carry themselves like stars. They are little yes men that stand in line, wait for their command, barely do it, and then expect to be treated like royalty. They think that if they do the bare minimum then they should get the spotlight. That is why The Rock gets the spotlight. That is why The Rock gets the matches. That is why The Rock got hot shotted to the International Title match over on Anarchy. Because besides The Rock, Umaga, and Trish… who the hell else was over there doing anything? Fandingaling and his faithful companion Robin? That was it. You couldn’t tell The Rock who else was over there besides little Seth Rollins. That was it. Nobody stood out because nobody did anything. When The Establishment came… we stood up but we were outnumbered and now… it is up to those people there to take care of business.

But The Rock is here… here LIVE to help take care of business because other than you… nobody else seems to give a shit. They are all so absorbed in their little worlds wanting the world title and not realizing that their show is being taken over by a bunch of egos. And now in order to save Raw… in order to save The Rock’s show… the two biggest egos in wrestling today have to join forces with some other people that we don’t even know yet to take them down. Sounds like a plan but before all of that happens… The Rock has to put you in your place and make sure you realize just who in the blue hell you are dealing with son because you are looking at The Rock like he is some kind of joke. Like this is Hurricane Helms, you looking at The Rock like he some nobody like Joseph Park. The Rock isn’t a Joseph Park. The Rock is the Jabroni beatin… pie eatin, trail blazin, eyebrow raisin son of a gun. The Rock is the man that laces these size thirteen and a half boots, shines them up real nice, turns them sons of bitches sideways and shoves them so far up all those candyasses they are puking shit for days. And the thing is… The Rock has your number son. The Rock has whipped that bald headed candy ass time and time again and The Rock is looking forward to doing it again and you know why? Because it is convenient for The Rock to do it.

But wait… The Rock has to get in character for this. The Rock has to prepare his lines, has to look at his wrist, oh wait it’s empty. Check his hand… no wait nothing there. No lines… The Rock doesn’t have any lines, no script. And you know why… because what you see here… is the real deal. This is The Rock. This is the same man that whipped your ass over a decade ago, whipped it again a couple years ago, and will absolutely whip that ass again this upcoming show. The Rock is twenty five eight three hundred and sixty seven.. because The Rock has to count leap year… but you understand what The Rock is saying… but incase you don’t.. .The Rock is not some gimmick, not some character, but The Rock is legit. The Rock is as real as they come and that is why when people hear The Rock, when they see The Rock, they flock to The Rock because they want something real. They want someone real. They don’t want some fabricated piece of monkey crap that sounds scripted and fake. They want the real shit and this is as real as it gets!

The fans are now on their feet feeling the emotion coming from The Rock and Austin.

The Rock:

Now as far as The Rock going the way of the tired… cut the crap your crustified bitch. Matter of fact… The Rock knows exactly what you need. Honey could you come on down here and assist this man.

The fans are a bit confused as to what is going on but all makes sense when they hear…

[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

Trish shows up on stage and you know Austin does not want to see her again. She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring as the fans give her a not to pleasant greeting. More a mix of cheers and boos. Cheers to see the classic golden couple together once again. Boos because it is Trish.

She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a tampon and tosses it towards Austin.

The Best in the World Trish Stratus:

I know you missed me Austin but I just couldn’t help but notice how much whining and complaining you were doing. Just sounded so irritable. Just so… unmanly but so womanly. You know during that time of the month. So go ahead and pick it up. You want to act like a little bitch there you go. Maybe if you get plugged up you’ll feel a little better. Not really… but surely someone like you would know about all the cramping and the such you have to go through. Just so uncomforting. But you’ll be fine. You’ll be fine. I have some Ibprofin as well if you need some of those too for your migraines. Just know… I have your hook up. I’m here for you.

Trish smiles towards Austin then flips him off before heading back behind The Rock.

The Rock:

See The Rock makes sure to look out for his partner. The Rock makes sure that his partner is taken care of because after all of this crap is over and done with and you are put in your place knowing that you are forever to be nothing compared to The Rock. Just a little footnote at the bottom of the final page in the book… then you’ll know that you should just sit back, know your role, and shut your mouth and let The Rock do what The Rock does best and that is take care of business. That is get the job done. Because as long as you want to stand in the way… this youth movement isn’t going to happen. Because you see The Rock doesn’t need championships. The Rock doesn’t want to stay around long enough to claim a belt and never lose it. Because that is precisely what will happen is once The Rock gets a shot and wins the belt… there will be nobody to take claim and your little record of longest reigning champion will be shattered and all that you are known for here in UWF will once again be taken over by The Rock. But see… The Rock is gracious enough to step aside and try to allow these other guys to try to step in the limelight and see what they do.

But for now… this isn’t there time, this isn’t their light. This right here… is all about The Rock and Trish as we are united once again to make this truly like old times as we kick that bald headed ass one final time so that the fact is finally tattooed in that thick skull of yours that there is nothing that you can do and nothing that you can say that will change the fact that compared to The Rock… you are and will always be considered thatnothing but just some guy always in the massive shadow of The Rock. You want to be bigger than The Rock, you want to be so much… you just want to be able to crawl out of The Rock’s shadow and be somebody. Someone that people can look to and be like… wow I want to be like Stone Cold. And then you wake up and realize that it was all a dream and that you are still nothing more than some redneck from middle of nowhere Texas looking to achieve what isn’t possible. You won’t ever be like The Rock. You won’t ever be greater than The Rock. You won’t EVER come close to amounting to what The Rock is. So know your role… as the follower.

The Rock lowers his mic.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Austin raises his microphone again, ready to give his rebuttal.

mic.jpg

Now we're finally gettin' somewhere. Now instead a' tryna' take one another out, we've finally both acknowledged that as much as you'd like ta' Rock Bottom my old ass and leave me for dead and as much as I'd like ta' give ya a Stone Cold Stunner that left ya lookin' like an open PEZ dispenser, we need one another for the rest of this war. Like it or not, only one of us can walk out of this match victorious, which, as Randy Orton pointed out, means either Stone Cold's gonna have ta' take direction from The Rock or The Rock's gonna have ta' take direction from Stone Cold. It's exactly what you summarized it as, the two biggest egos in wrestling coming together, the two biggest egos in wrestling uniting on one team because it's that type of combination that's going to take down a force like the Corporation. Not for a few weeks, not for a few months, but permanently.

Two nights, Rock, we're two nights away from one of the biggest matches the You Dubya Eff has ever seen up ta' this point and likely will ever see again. But, realization of our need ta' keep one another in a single piece and the magnitude of the match aside, Stone Cold still doesn't like you any more than he did the night ya first walked into his company. You keep talking yourself up like Stone Cold's your lesser, like you and Stone Cold are in a structure the size of a two story apartment building separated by a glass ceiling with you upstairs and him downstairs. Stone Cold's in your shadow, Stone Cold's not fit ta' lace up your boots or hand wash your jock strap, Stone Cold's this, Stone Cold's that. But I understand all that, I wouldn't expect anything but that big-headedness and self-promotion, after all, it's like I said earlier, this is how the game is played.

There's one word you seem to have fallen in love with while you've been standing out here, though, and that's footnote. Well the bottom line is this, Rock, the only footnote you need ta' concern yerself with is the note that ol' Stone Cold's foot wrote. Ya see Stone Cold was at the Broken Skull Ranch. (What?) Cracked open a beer. (What?) Then another beer. (What?) Then another beer. (What?) Then one more beer cuz Stone Cold doesn't like odd numbers. (What?) Then his Twitter went off. (What?) Someone had sent Stone Cold a tweet. (What?) So he opened his Twitter. (What?) Read the tweet. (What?) The tweet was talking about bacon. (What?) The user asked Stone Cold if he liked bacon. (What?) Craved bacon. (What?) Wanted ta' put money in his PayPal ta' mail him some bacon. (What?) Stone Cold started typin' a reply. (What?) The reply said, "I'm sick a' all yer asses talkin' about bacon. Hashtag u better get that crap outta my locker room before I put a rush delivery on a mass order of whoopass for all of ya. (What?) Then he sent it out. (What?) While this was goin' on...(What?) Stone Cold felt his foot twitchin'. (What?) So he looked down. (What?) And there was a pen between his toes. (What?) His foot had written a note addressed to the Rock's ass. (What?) Ya wanna know what it said? (What?) I said you wanna know what it said? (What?) It said you better open vacancy, cuz at Halloween Havok, I'm movin' in!

And don't worry, while my foot's up there, I'll be sure not ta' break yer little glasses when I kick you between the eyes, the shards from the shattered lenses would do a lot of internal scarring, and then you'd have ta' take yer tampon back.

The tampon landed at Austin's feet when Trish tossed it as the "Rattlesnake" kicks it at The Rock's feet.

Stone Cold: I was waiting for you ta' bring yer little crutch out here and let 'er say a few words. After all, ya keep bringing her and the very personal things I said to her a few weeks ago up. I guess when you're Trish Stratus, when yer ears burn, ya go see what people are sayin' about ya and when other things burn, well, ya get the doctor on the phone. It's a shame that You Dubya Eff doesn't have it in 'em ta' actually have a women's division, because much like Umaga got his fat ass knocked down a few pegs like he slipped on the Hostess cake he was headed into the kitchen ta' eat, I'd like ta' see you get your pretty little ass take a similar trip down, a trip down that doesn't involve the fly of someone's pants or picking dollar bills up, that is. By the way, if someone pokes Umaga in the stomach, does he laugh like the Pilsbury Doughboy or does he cry out, "Uce!" like his nephews? Not knowing the answer to that question bugs me so much it keeps me awake sometimes. But since it's only a matter of time before the family reunion and you've already brought out Trish, I'd like ta' bring out the Snake Bite Syndicate. Come on out here, boys.

Austin motions to the stage as the crowd cheers in anticipation.

[video=youtube;N2icdM9KuHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2icdM9KuHU[/video]

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch roars over the PA system again as Diamond Dallas Page and Jake "The Snake" Roberts come out onto the stage, both men with a microphone in hand as they make their way down the ramp quickly and slide into the ring. The theme music fades out as Page is the first one to speak.

dallasmic.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page: What, you thought me and Jake here were going to stay in the shadows and not even be background noise for this whole ordeal? When you're in a stable with someone, you're in a partnership, and a lot of that is having each other's backs, no matter how heated or sticky the situation gets. Now I heard you speaking about how no one else has seemingly stepped up for Team Raw, well it might not be a popular decision since we're still viewed only as old and broken down and completely without worth, but me and Jake here are throwing our hats into the ring, no pun intended. If no one else is willing, able, or brave enough to stand by you and Stone Cold, then the Snake Bite Syndicate will happily ride together as an entire team in order to bring this show back to its former glory. Think about it; the DDT, the Diamond Cutter, the Stone Cold Stunner, the Rock Bottom, and if Umaga wants to join up, the Samoan Spike all on one team. All devastating moves in their own right, all moves that have short trips and bad landings. That'd definitely be a good thing.

DDP flashes his trademark smile as he looks around at the crowd and they erupt with approval of that kind of a team rolling together. Page looks at Rock and suddenly his smile disappears.

Diamond Dallas Page: But you'd never go along with something like that, Rock, because even though you view Austin as below you, it's at least a step below, close to your level but not quite. Us, you don't want to waste your time with guys like us, especially not me. If you view yourself as where you think you are when it comes to Austin, I know you don't even consider Jake and I at all, we're so far below you in your personal pecking order that you aren't sure that we still draw breath around here anymore. Well that's not a fair assessment to make, Rock, because you don't know me. I'm Diamond Dallas Page, man, I was the "People's Champion" of my respective roost. I might've been a lot older than much of my peer group, but that didn't matter because I could go in the ring, and I could go on the microphone, and you know what, nothing's changed because I can still do both of those things. When I was in the WWE, I pitched a "People's Champion" versus "People's Champion" feud, I've talked about it for years and it's because I want nothing more than to prove to you that we aren't as far apart on that order as you think we are, monkey boy. In fact I'm not sure what I'd enjoy more, giving you the Diamond Cutter, or watching you try to get up from it.

Page looks at Rock with intensity as The Rock is trying not to bust out laughing as Jake raises his microphone.

Triple2.jpg

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: I wouldn't waste too much of my breath laughing if I were you, Rock, that's foolish. Because when your match reaches the pinnacle of its intensity and you and Austin are both so tired you can drop, dehydrated because of all the sweat you've lost, blood running down your face, you're going to need that breath to regain your composure so that you and him can keep the match going. In fact, I wouldn't waste too much more of it talking either, especially since you've arrived at the point that you're just thinking of alternately worded and more long-winded ways to reiterate what you've already said. I'm not going to get all hot-headed like Page here, not that I can blame him considering how long he's wanted to get his hands on you, and that's because I realize this isn't our fight unless it has to be. As long as it's just you and Stone Cold here caught up in the physicality, me and Page are just here for moral support, man. Along for the ride, if you will. But as soon as you even think of traveling down that desperate route that lead you to victory in UCW, and I'll know when it's happening because I've played back the tape enough times that I have the look in your eye when you're thinking of doing something dastardly memorized. As soon as that happens, Rock, you're going to have three snakes in the grass to deal with instead of just one.

I don't care if you grab a steel chair or Trish gets involved or Umaga gets involved or it's all three, as soon as I see the gears turning, consider your ticket for the train punched, me and Page will be in or around that ring immersed in the physicality before you can raise that eyebrow of yours. There's still time for you to make a choice, which is a courtesy that many victims of snakes don't get, you get to pick your poison. Now, are you going to take the poison that will lead to illness, in other words the sick feeling you're going to feel once Austin beats you and you have to answer to him, or are you going to take the lethal dose and get cut down and dropped as well as stunned? Pick your poison, Rock, pick your poison.

The crowd is in favor of the fight being shown by Page and Roberts as Austin raises his microphone again.

Stone Cold: With the history that we have, Rock, and you using a chair to win and me using a chair to win and neither of us able to trust the other, I think it's a good idea ta' have a back-up plan lined up.

Austin lowers his microphone again, opening the floor back up to The Rock.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose
Put me down for good huh?

Ambrose looks down at his feet and chuckles before slowly walking backwards and nonchalantly leans against the ropes.

Do you ever listen to yourself speak John? I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard people say they were going to put me down and yet I'm still standing. Everyone here knows that this all started when you were jealous of me but now I see why you're so passionate about beating me. You're not jealous anymore, you just hate yourself. You hate that you've failed time after time. You hate that even though you've had an incredible reign, no one cares because Stephanie is the one with the real power. Normal people would be afraid to step in the ring with you but I'm not. I know you're not the one who I should be worried about.

Ambrose turns to one of the cameras and looks directly into the lens.

Stephanie McMahon, I know you're back there watching. You never thought I was good enough to be Champion. You made sure of that when you told Cody to make sure I lost the World Heavyweight Championship. I know you think you're so untouchable but I haven't exactly been known for being so stable throughout my career so I'd tread lightly from here on out if I were you.

Ambrose then turns back around and faces Cena.

You are right about one thing though John, there are many people gunning to take you guys down. From ego maniacs who talk about themselves in the third person to old vets who can't stand not being the center of attention anymore. What separates me from those guys though is that I've already proven that I'm capable of taking you all out. I made Batista go away on Smackdown. You were there John. It took him a pretty long time to get over that and now he thinks he's safe with other people backing him up. I nearly killed Cody Rhodes and he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his dear ol' daddy. Of course I've beaten you but Jarrett on the other hand, he's beaten me before. He won the night you screwed me and we lost our tag team titles but we all saw how tough he was when he lead Team Smackdown and failed so I had to pick up his slack and eliminate 3 people on my own. Jarrett was just at the right place at the right time when he beat me. As I said before Angle is the only one I haven't faced but I'll deal with him after I get through with you.

The crowd cheers as they all want to see John get humbled once again.

History always repeats itself John. I was champion at the conception of YES and I was champion again for the conception of The Corporation. I don't just lie down and accept defeat. I take action and eliminate. Unlike those other two assholes fighting to decide who should lead RAW, I'm busy leading by action. It's just a matter of time and I'm wiling to take mine. In the meantime I'll just be slowly demoralizing your little faction. I can already tell there is some tension in your ranks. You know it's true John. And as if that wasn't enough, you have to try and delay me since Cody failed. I'm at war with your little Corporation and the longer this war rages on, the faster you want out. I can see it your eyes John and no amount of yelling random words will be able to get the fire in you back. You're losing your morale. You're being reminded of how awful you felt when I beat you at WrestleMania. It's you and me one on one again and this time, I'll make sure I neuter you for good.

Ambrose drops the mic and stares intently at Cena as the crowd rages behind him.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The Rock picks up his mic to address Austin one last time.

The Rock:

The gang is all here. DDP and Jake Roberts. That’s nice. Trish decided to come out so the big bad Trish Stratus caused the crew to come out. The Rock has told each and every single one of you that Trish is one bad mother…. Well the bottom line is… Trish always makes things happen but let The Rock address you two before directing his attention back towards ole Stone Cold.

The Rock first looks at DDP.

The Rock:

So… DDP. Diamond Dallas Page. The other “People’s Champion.” How are you doing there buddy… no wait that won’t work. Because according to you The Rock doesn’t really give two pieces of monkey crap about you right? Let The Rock educate you on something kid. The Rock knows of your adventures in that Atlanta company under Teddy Turner. The Rock knows how you started kinda late in age but still rose to the top. The Rock knows you are tough. The Rock knows all of this. Hell… The Rock wouldn’t mind if you were to join up behind The Rock on Team Raw. The Rock knows that you’d show up, that you’d put in the effort, that you’d fight the good fight because in the end… all of this is to get rid of The Corporation. We don’t need a team of super star names because we already have the two biggest egos in UWF teaming up. Anymore teammates like that and the team is going to implode. So know your role and shut your mouth and let the better guys speak before you spout out of the mouth like you just did.

While The Rock views you as a bottom feeder… The Rock knows talent … except Mankind but that is another story for another day. But The Rock can guarantee you this… you try to hit The Rock with a Diamond Cutter… and you’ll be cut in half. Now… SELF HIGH FIVE!

The Rock gives himself a high five while giving DDP a smile before looking over at Jake Roberts.

The Rock:

You... just know… you are always welcome on Team Rock.

The Rock then redirects his attention back at Austin.

The Rock:
Now as far as you go… well… things do seem rather unfair so how about we even things out.

From the crowd and over the barrier comes Umaga and Edge as they both slide in the ring and stand with The Rock and Trish.

The Rock:

You know that feels so much better. So much more even. The ageless Umaga… for certain reasons *ahem* and the Rated R UWF Champion, the god of wrestling himself… the one and only Edge. The man that will one day destroy your record but if only he were Raw again… I’m sure he would be an excellent partner and would do Team Raw so much better justice than DDP and Roberts. The Rock knows that Umaga would.

At that Umaga raises his mic.

”The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga:

Trust is the main issue that is here. Rock doesn’t trust Austin. Austin doesn’t trust Rock. Austin doesn’t trust Trish. Trish doesn’t trust him. And I know Austin doesn’t trust me as I wouldn’t trust him as far as I can throw him. Then you add those two jokers over there and all you have is a big pot of turmoil and trouble. And I can guarantee you that this would be one hell of a team to take down The Corporation but it won’t happen like that. But what I will say though is… regardless of what happens… I will always be on the side of this man here. I will without a doubt throw my name into the pot for a possible representative of Team Raw. Even though I’ve only just recently been added to the Raw roster… if The Rock feels this strongly about this brand then I am more than inclined to side with him and defend this very brand til my last breath is breathed. But do know… I’m going to be watching this match very closely and if either of you plan on trying to interfere… or even look like you are going to try to make a difference in the match I’m going to shove this Samoan Spike so far into your throat it is going to go straight through your neck.

Umaga looks on with intensity as Edge now raises his mic.

Rated R UWF Champion and god of wrestling Edge:

Its been a long time since I’ve been back on Raw but I’m BAAAAAAACK! And what a thing we have going on here. I mean really I singlehandedly made sure that Smackdown wasn’t to be taken over by The Kliq by spearing Triple H in half and essentially taking him out of competition. I mean… I’m lethal. But then again I’m sure that Batista wouldn’t want to see me here. Cause chances are he’ll try to run away again to either Anarchy or Impact. So maybe I’ll take a front row seat not only at Halloween Havoc but for this Team Raw vs. Corporation match. Just to see Batista one more time. But as far as this match goes… Rock vs. Austin… Edge is definitely going to be here for this because I simply cannot trust that those two are going to be playing it safely but instead will look to try to give Austin any sort of advantage but as long as me and Umaga are here… there is no chance that will happen.

We are here for our guy The Rock and we are here to ensure that this match happens without a hitch so consider this a makeshift Lumberjack match. And Austin… if I were you I’d watch out more for Trish than anybody cause she got her hands on you once and I know if she has a chance she will do it again and I’ll be glad to watch that happen. Although nothing like a spear from the future longest reigning champion to the former longest reigning champion right? Just to show you what a real champion is. And yeah… earlier DDP when Rock mentioned you would be cut in half… yeah he was referring to me. This thing is even and this thing will go down. And that the one true man will emerge leader of this Team Raw to take over and defeat The Corporation. And since Raw used to be my home… yeah I’m very much invested in this and I want to make sure that things are done right.

And with all of that said… The Rock then raises his mic back up.

The Rock:

So yeah it is good to have a back up plan and The Rock has the best back up plan in existence. The Rock always has something up his sleeve and now that you see what The Rock has… just know that you no longer have a chance. The Rock will lead Team Raw to victory but before that… The Rock is going to make sure that you know your role and you shut your mouth as you come to terms with the fact that you are and will always be beneath The Rock. And that… is the bottom line because The Rock just said so.

Rock lowers his mic and he and his crew stare down Austin and the Snake Bite Syndicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.