UWF 2013 Halloween Havok Trash Talking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
UWF Halloween Havok: Money In The Bank Ladder Match

The crowd erupts in boos as the sleaziest theme in UWF hits the PA system

[video=youtube;rIDZX8GQ2Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIDZX8GQ2Ik[/video]

Joey Ryan comes walking out with style as Tyler Reks follows close behind. As the two make it into the ring, Joey demands a mic from the ring crew before he begins to speak

Joey:
So it turns out that Joseph Park can make some good decisions after all. He may of made the greatest decision of them all when he put Joey Ryan in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. A match that guarantees a world title match for the winner. And promise me when I tell you all this, Joey Ryan, The King Of Sleaze, is very capable of winning that type of match. I mean it's very simple. You stay out of the way and pick your spots. I've watched plenty of ladder matches to know that. As I climb that ladder, you will all have an image race across your mind. The image of Joey Ryan with the convenient World Championship around his handsome waist. As that happens I will become the happiest man on earth. All my dreams will come true. I will have all the ladies by my side. Paris Hilton on one side and Jessica Alba on the other. Megan Fox in the front. Since it will be on the worlds largest bed, I can add a few play boy bunnies into the mix and have the time of my life!

Now this match is my ticket to where I belong. The main event of iMPACT each and every week. It's been my dream to be one of the main stars but nobody in the past believed in me. I have wrestled in the lowest places the pro wrestling world has never seen, and I have made my way to the chance of a life time. A chance to earn a guaranteed title shot. More importantly, a chance at making a name for myself. Understand this, I know it's every wrestlers dream on the roster to win the World Championship, and only a select few got chosen to wrestle in one of the most opportunistic matches of all time. But only one man can come out on top and damn it I will scratch and crawl all the way to the top of that ladder and win myself the Money In The Bank! Any of you who want to stand in my way will be pushed right onto the sidelines and of a front row seat to witness iMPACT enter Sleaze Mode. And once Sleaze Mode is activated, the World Championship is in jeopardy.

joey-ryan.jpg

Joey pauses for a second to inhale the aura from the negative reaction gained from the crowd

Joey:
Everybody in this match is going to come out here in a few moments and attempt to intimidate each other like a bunch of barbarians. And I will just keep calm and laid back as I let you all throw insult after insult towards each other like your are doing yourself justice.

Joey lets out a small laugh before speaking

Joey:
I mean let's see who we got here. A bunch of names that don't matter. The only name that you all need to know is Joey Ryan. That's the only name that matters in this match. You can deny that all you want but I will win. It's literally impossible to not win something that I've readied myself for my entire life. No force on this planet can stop the push I will receive. That's all I need. One opportunity to push myself onto the top of that ladder. And as I stand on the top I will stare down at the mess lying across the arena. The only expression that I will have will be the expression of pure confidence. A smile seen around the world as I grab that brief case and throw my name into all of your heads.......at the end of the day, The King Of Sleaze is the only thing that matters!

Joey turns to Tyler before speaking once more

Joey:
You all see this man right here? This is my insurance policy. My go to guy. If I have ran out of all other opportunities he will make sure that my dreams come true. Tyler has promised to help me on my journey to the top. If it comes down to it, don't be surprised guys. I mean all I will be able to tell you the next week is that I told you so. Tyler is a man of his word and if he says he's got my back, damn it he's got my back. He's not afraid to tip a ladder. Or even slam a man off of one. These matches are meant for these things to happen. And the most desperate man always comes out on top. The only problem for you all is when I'm climbing up that ladder and you are trying to pull me off. Good luck trying to get a good grip because I will be covered in Baby Oil. It's what the babes like and quite frankly, It's Sleazy! Sleaze is the only way to go when something this important is up for grabs. I am here to tell the entire world one more time that JOEY RYAN WILL WIN THE MONEY IN THE BANK!

OOC: I started this early so we can try to get more than one round in guys. Let's how UWF what we're made of!​

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok: reDRagon vs London & Kendrick

[video=youtube;i2PKX4T8nPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PKX4T8nPs[/video]

Dance Away by Damn Valentines plays through the speakers and that can only mean one team. reDRagon, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'reilly, step out onto the stage to a mixed reaction. Bobby Fish leads the way down the ramp with Kyle O'reilly trailing closely behind him.

3rGPzaD.jpg

reDRagon makes their way into the ring, Kyle poses on the second turnbuckle as half of the crowd boo's and the other half cheers one of UWF's newest teams. Bobby makes his way over to the timekeeper for a microphone. Their music stops playing and Bobby is ready to address their opponents for Halloween Havok.

01N8WRO.jpg

Bobby Fish
"Everyone settle down, settle down. Every team that they put in front of us is going to end up like those former tag-team Champions. Speaking of those guys, Kyle, you kicked Wade Barrett's ass so bad that he doesn't even work here any more. How ironic right? Tonight we have two guys that are pretty familiar with the unemployment line. London and Kendrick. We haven't seen you boys around in a while, haven't even heard from Paul London in almost ten years, I had thought he had died, or knowing him, he had been abducted by aliens. It's no secret, these two are...a little out there. They're not exactly the smartest duo in the World and it's never smart to step in the ring with some of the best wrestlers in the World. Not only that, but we are UWF's rightful Tag-Team Champions. We beat the Champs when those belts should have been on the line, but The Corporation on Raw overturned that because...what was the phrase? "We don't want two vanilla midgets as our Champions" and that upset me, because we're more deserving than Barrett and Dibiase, we're more deserving than Beer Money, and we're going to prove that when we kick London and Kendricks' asses! We are the rightful UWF Tag-Team Champions just like I am the prophet of UWF and everything I'm saying will come true, nothing can stop reDRagon, not Beer Money, not London and Kendrick, and nobody else in that locker room. Hey Kyle! Let's look at the footage from that match on Raw against the then, Tag-Team Champions, shall we?"

Bobby and Kyle turn their attention to the titantron as it shows the closing moments of that match between the UWF Tag-Team Champions at the time, Ted DiBiase and Wade Barrett against reDRagon. As the finish is shown on the titantron, Bobby begins to speak again.

Bobby Fish
"BOOM! OH! I just kicked him right in the head, and he's down, it doesn't look good for the Champs here! I go for the cover, I'm looking very ripped by the way, and...one...two...and three! But...despite knocking out the Champs, they still got to keep those Championships. Then they go to Bound for Glory and let Beer Money take Championships they didn't deserve. I don't care about some damn tournament, we beat the Champs, where was our rematch? Where is our title match? Instead, we have to start at the bottom, so I say okay, that's fine, you want reDRagon versus London and Kendrick? Bring it, because the exact same thing that happened to the team of Barrett and Dibiase is going to happen to them and then maybe, just maybe we'll get what we deserve, a shot at Beer Money."

The crowd starts to cheer as Bobby hands the microphone to Kyle O'reilly, the crowd starts to chant "O'reilly!" while part of the crowd is still booing reDRagon.

Kyle O'reilly
"Bobby, it doesn't make much sense to me either because in that footage that we all just saw, we beat the tag-team Champions, and somehow, we're not Champions? I don't get it. Then while management still has the ability to mend this fence by giving us a shot at Beer Money at Halloween Havoc, what do they do? They give us...two washed up...middle aged hippies who think that they still have something they never had. They don't have 'it' anymore, they never had 'it' but sure, why not, we'll be more than happy to expose these two for exactly what they are, and then maybe, hopefully, I still have a little bit of faith, we will get what's rightfully ours."

The cheers slowly fade and the boo's get louder, Kyle gives the microphone back to Bobby Fish then makes his way over to the corner of the ring.

Bobby Fish
"You know Kyle, you're exactly right, after we beat London and Kendrick, we'll be on our way to become Champions, it doesn't matter if they want to give us a title match, we're taking it, we're taking what we deserve. Kyle and I should have gold around our waists right now, and it makes me sick to my stomach that anyone could say otherwise. What because we didn't have to win a tournament, so we don't deserve them? People are calling Beer Money the best tag-team in UWF right now, and I sit back and all I can do is just laugh. If it wasn't for Kyle and I beating Ted and Wade the week before Bound for Glory, then there is no way that Beer Money could have back-doored their ways into titles they didn't earn. It's no secret that that team wasn't all there after we got done kicking their heads in, so to make such an outlandish claim by saying that Beer Money is better than reDRagon is outrageous and flat out silly. If winning a tournament in this company defines greatness than some of you need to get your heads examined, we don't need to compete in some tag-tournament, teams try to gun after us, it's an honor to be able to step in the ring with us. We don't go after other teams, other teams Chase the Dragon!"

Just then, reDRagon is interrupted, Bobby drops the microphone to his side as he and Kyle turn their attention to the entrance ramp.

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok - World Heavyweight Championship Match - AJ vs Angle

[video=youtube;daVtI3Jng-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVtI3Jng-U[/video]

Without hesistation the fans explode into a chorus of boos and jeers at the first hint of the UWF King of the Ring's theme hitting the PA system and within a matter of moments, Kurt Angle emerges from the backstage.

PDVD_001.JPG

Kurt Angle marches down the entrance ramp, he's not being suckered into the fans reaction; instead he simply runs up the ring steps and climbs into the ring; he waits to be handed a microphone. Kurt Angle takes a deep breath before introducing himself.

PDVD_019.JPG

Kurt Angle: My name is Kurt Angle and I am the UWF Two Thousand and Thirteen King of the Ring and soon to be World Heavyweight Champion.

Kurt Angle takes a moment to be smug and lap up the reaction from the crowd before continuing.

Kurt Angle: Now I know some of you might dislike the thought of me becoming the World Heavyweight Champion and those are the same people who believed I weaselled my way through the King of the Ring because of the Corporation but this a case of stigmata by affiliation. It’s true, people see me and the Corporation as a bunch of low level mid-carders needing each other to save our asses when each and everytime we step into the ring, we won our matches by our won; you want to see a bunch of guys saving each other’s asses to win matches then look no further than the freakin’ Establishment. They are the ones who give me and the Corporation a bad name, it sickens me that some people compare Stephanie McMahon and Vince Russo when the truth is, they are worlds apart. I’ve worked under Vince Russo and I hated every single moment of it, I couldn’t wait to get off the brand, I felt down, I wasn’t the Kurt Angle you see in this ring today.

The Kurt Angle that is stood in this ring today is one whose hungry, energized and giving a hundred and ten per cent every single freakin’ time I step in between those ropes; no the half-assed performances I used to give back on Anarchy; this is the real deal. This is the Kurt Angle who two Olympic Gold medals back in ’96, this is the same Kurt Angle who has held numerous World Championships, this is the same Kurt Angle who just won the UWF King of the Ring, this is the same Kurt Angle whose going to take the World Heavyweight Championship off of AJ Styles and back to Raw where it belongs!

The Raw loyals in the crowd erupt into cheers while the fans who just hate Kurt Angle and the Corporation jeer in response, it’s a seventy thirty split in favour of AJ Styles but since when has favouritism bothered Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle: Because it sure as hell doesn’t belong in the hands of a coward; sure, AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan had this match of the century as some of you put it but me and Austin Aries put on which was better and Austin Aries learnt at Bound For Glory; you can’t beat Kurt Angle and AJ, I’ll be damned if I let you walk off into the sunset with the World Heavyweight Championship still in your possession. This is more than doing it for Raw, Stephanie McMahon, myself or anything else in this industry other than that championship. You are just like Daniel Bryan AJ, you give that belt a bad name; you are not the best in the world, not by a long shot because that title is reserved to me.

You know, these fans certainly known and I sure as hell know; you think you might have given yourself the edge by banning the Corporation from ringside but there was flaw in that stipulation AJ, that doesn’t slow me down; I haven’t needed the Corporation since my return and I’m not going to need at Halloween Havok against a coward like yourself. You might be able to hide behind Joseph Park on Impact but come Halloween Havok and that bell rings; it’s just you and me AJ Styles.

Some call you Phenomenal because you deliver heart stopping moments but that isn’t what wins you wrestling matches AJ; being the freakin’ best in the business is what wins you wrestling matches and AJ, I am the best in the business and I earned the name the Wrestling Machine and at Halloween Havok when take back what is rightly Raw’s and importantly what deservedly mine, you’ll find out why I got given that name…

The fans are still split, Kurt Angle doesn't go for one of his two "It's damn" catchphrases, instead he turns the titantron and puts his free hand in pocket and waits for AJ Styles to show himself.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Halloween Havok - World Heavyweight Championship Match - AJ vs Angle

Fans erupt into cheer as AJ Styles theme blares over the pa system

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

AJ goes as he looks on at Kurt, with the camera panning showing the world heavyweight championship wrapped around his waist. AJ goes as he walks down the ramp, with an intense look on his face. AJ goes and he marches down in the ring. AJ already has a microphone at hand, as he goes, and he rolls into the ring, looking at Kurt with an intense look on his face. AJ goes and he picks up his microphone, and he begins to speak towards to Kurt

BJ3Nn3ECUAAEsVX_original.jpeg

AJ Styles: Kurt I have known you for so long, and seeing the man that you have become has just made me sick. Before this match that we dreamed about back in the old days. It was all about who would be the better man, but now Kurt it is nothing but personal business for you. You see Kurt I would be lying to myself if I came out here thinking that I am confident in beating you Kurt, because the fact of the matter is I am confident that I can beat you. The reason being is not because you are better then me, it goes much deeper then that. It is because you know me better then anyone else. You know what I have done, and accomplished in every company we have been in. You know why I have what it takes to be a world heavyweight champion.

Now that is why I am scared to be facing you Kurt, and that is why I am having a hard time trying to fight you. Because Kurt I look at you as a friend still. You may just look at me as some vanilla midget, because of that corrupt women Stephanie McMahon, but I still look at you as a friend. I still look at you as a man who I respect at the upmost level. Nothing more or nothing less. These people right here Kurt still deep inside, even though they hate you, and I repeat HATE YOU. They still respect what in the hell you bring to this ring each and every night.

AJ steps back as he feels choked up about the whole situation as he goes and he speaks

AJ Styles: This match is a dream match for me, and now I can't even be happy that I am walking into this match, just because of who in the hell you have become. Kurt just know I banned the corporation from ringside, because I wanted to face you one on one. You see Kurt you know this in competition when you go through a bruting war with someone. You begin to respect one another during that war. That is how Daniel and I we found our mutual respect. That is why we look at each others as equals, and Kurt I am looking to make another instant classic here at Halloween Havok.

You may look at me as a coward now Kurt, but that isn't what AJ Styles is. AJ Styles is not a coward if anything he is a man, and even though I am still torn about facing a friend, because Kurt no matter how evil you have become, and you know this I still view you as a friend. I have a job and duty to do still being the World Heavyweight Champion. Not only that the World heavyweight champion of these people, and all though most people don't understand the weird relationship we have. Just know when it comes to you being in the corporation I don't want the corporation to get a hold of that world heavyweight championship. I want to make sure the passion of this belt stays at the hands of a man they can be happy to represent them as champion, and I will try as hard to stay for the world heavyweight champion. Not just for myself, but for these people.

The fans cheer like crazy as AJ Styles goes and he looks on at Kurt feeling very mixed about what is going on. Kurt just smiles as he goes and he begins to speak towards AJ.

Fauche

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: reDRagon vs London & Kendrick

Bass line...

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

The greatest song by the greatest band of all time puts an sudden end to the inane ramblings of the vanilla midgets in the ring. To the surprise of some, the joy of a few, the horror of several and the ambivalence of many, THE Brian Kendrick and “The Intrepid Traveller†Paul London dash out on to the stage. As if possessed by the same musical demons – indeed, those very unwordly satyrs that inhabited the expanded minds of the Beastie Boys, the music flows through UWF's most fascinating duo as they gallantly and gracefully dance around en route to the world's most famous squared circle. Cheer are offered, boos are given, pursed lips and uneasily shuffled feat are most prominent, however. A young child in the front row reaches out for a high-five as London twirls by, but his disapproving mother pulls his arm backs and gives him a stern look. Her loss. Prior to arriving at the staidum that evening, Paul London had taken an enchanting bath in Peruvian Luck Water, also known as Falkor Spit. Had the boy been the first to touch his flesh, he surely would hae recieved a great blessing.

Soon enough, the tandem reaches the ring, and after a knowing nod and disconcerting wink shared, they perform stereo dives under the bottom rope. Now in the ring, the team ascends opposite turnbuckles and coaxes a stronger positive reaction from the crowd. BACKFLIPS~! Facing their Halloween Havoc opponents, the two prepare to address their impending foes in violent verbal combat. They wait patiently for the stage-hand to hand them a pair of mics, only for great embarrasment and awkwardness to follow when it is revealed that an additional pair of mics had not been brought to the ring. The stage hand, now fearing for his job, makes a quick trip backstage to amend the situation. Had he only asked, The American Dolphins would have gladly just yelled really loudly instead.

Ninety-seven seconds later. Mics are soon brought out, as well as complimentary bottles of lime water for all four competitors in the ring. And so it begins.

Paul London: Well if it isn't our old... or maybe our new... but I guess not really at all... friends... but not actually... but we don't hate them either... these uh... our fellow competitors... er... guys that we've heard of... and are going to... um... fight... and, uh... yeah... lime water anybody? Yeah... lime water... just like... waters... with lime... in them.

THE Brian Kendirck walks over to his partner, who seems to be even “less there†than usual, and places a concerned hand on his back.

THE Brian Kendrick: Is everything alright Paul?

Paul London: Yesssssssssssssserrrrrrrrr... ... no.

THE Brian Kendrick: Well what's wrong my friend? It is... is it the alie -

Paul London: No, no its not that. Not this time anyway... its, well, its just that well, I'm just not feeling it ya know? I had this whole speech planned out that I was gonna drop on his these other guys here and I was just so sure it was gonna be so soul-curshing and devastating – I mean really brutal, like, crying fat kid at a school dance levels of emotional castration - like, watching your best friend eat your dog while its still barking - that they would probably just commit honorable suicide right here in the ring before our match even had a chance to start. And we were coming down to the ring... Beastie Boys... and it was all good... back flips... and then all of a sudden, well all of a sudden we didn't have any mics... and then... and then... lime water.... lime.... water....

THE Brian Kendrick: What is it Paul? What's so wrong with lime water?

Paul London:
You remember my Great Great Uncle Leroy Leon London?

THE Brian Kendrick: The arctic fowl observer-slash-studier?

Paul London: No, that was Great Uncle Clarence Lacroix, on my mother's side.

THE Brian Kendrick: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... so Great Great Uncle Leroy Leon London was the poor old soul who got -

Paul London: That's right. Raped by Big Foot.

THE Brian Kendrick: I've already expressed how sorry I am that that happened to him. I express my whole-hearted sympathies again now.

paul-london-profile.jpg

Paul London: Thanks man. Its just... when they found him, all mangled and bloody in that dank woodland cave – an abandoned coal mine excavation site, actually – and he was just ying their all decrepit amongst the deer skeletons – well they found a last message – a will and testament, of sorts – and it was in a bottle. A message in a bottle. An otherwise empty bottle.

THE Brian Kendrick: And when you saw the lime water, which was also in a bottle...

Paul London: It all just came rushing back. A flood of horrendous memories and sorrows, engulfing me like the horizon swallows the sun each and every twilight.

THE Brian Kendrick: Would you feel better if I just started things out for us then?

Paul London: Yeah, I think that would be best. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be right there with you man.

THE Brian Kendrick nods, and the team embraces in a strong hug mid-ring. Some “awww†and cheer for the emotional moment. Most parents have already taken their kids and left. After the hug, THE Brian Kendrick gets his game face on and turns to reDRagon, finally adressing them.

THE Brian Kendrick: So here we are. You. Us. We. Together. Here at the base of the Mayan pyramid of destiny. I gotta say, this is like deja vu for me. Each step of our team's journey through the chapters of history has already been revealed to me through my many adventures in astral projection. I'll tell ya though, its really something special to be here, now, in the flesh, with the two of you. It's finally happening. While I'm sure it'll be over just as soon as it started, with you two lying broken and beaten in some hospital somewhere wondering it all happened so horribley and so bloodily and so fast, I would just like us all to appreciate these few moments of tranquility while we have them, because they are precious as fleeting. Though are trail will blaze forward toward our divine goal, the buck stops here for you, I fear. There's no shame in that – it is an honor to be tread on by our inspried feet. As for us, we're actually quite pleased to be facing you two at Halloween Havoc – you might even say you were our first choice – the ideal conquest as we proceed into our true calling.

Now don't get me wrong – I don't want to mislead anyone or be misunderstood here – that in no way is meant to be a slight against you two. After all, you are reDRagon, hot topic of the indy scene, as established in the cut throat underground slums of the wrestling world as singles competitors as you are now feared and revered as a combined unit. Sure, you might not be the biggest guys. You may not have flare or zest or the power to captivate the minds of the millions when you speak your foolish hopes into those microphones. And honestly, if this whole wrestling thing doesn't work out, I seriously doubt your “looks†and “charm†will keep you twinkling in the public eye. Again – I mean no offense.

The crowd seems split between the two teams here, with some cheering on THE Brian Kendrick while other support reDRragon by booing the man speaking. Kendrick lifts his free hands, attempting to calm the crowd down.

THE Brian Kendrick: No, seriously, just be silent and listen, my brothers and sisters. Those things – the looks, the the charisma, the size – they don't really matter, right? Maybe in the perverted eyes of the corporate ogres backstage, and perhaps even to the disillusioned and misguided amongst yourself. Not in here though. Not in this ring. What really matters in this ring is the ability to win. To create a legacy by seizing victory. To claim the prize at any cost, in any way, without apology. And this team, this... reDRagon, have they not proven that they can do that?

The crowd rallies behind THE Brian Kendrick's praise for the other team.

THE Brian Kendrick: As I was saying, we wanted to face this team – we just had to have this match. We could have called out the Mexicools, the Guerreros, the Establishment, the Corporation, or any of those other stumbling fools who claim glory without cause or truth. And surely, yes I say surely, we would beaten them. That would have all been well and good, even with much festivity and celebration to commerate the toppling of those faux icons - but deep down in your hearts, you know those teams are unworthy contendors. Cowards with false boasts – weak mean who have earned nothing and dishonored the very quest to do so with their feeble efforts. So while we could beat any team on any given night, we are taking this precious oppurtunity to face a real tag team. And yes, here I honestly compliment this other duo in the ring. I completely agree that they are the rightful tag team champions, deprived of such honor only by a corrupt system. You all saw the video, they undisputedly defeated Ted DiBiase Jr. and Wade Barrett. Yet here they stand without the gold to commemorate such a victory. Well here and now, I declare that we, the American Dolphins, as many of you know us, do recognize this team before us as the true current champions and the best UWF could offer Paul London and I to face. And it is because you are so esteemed, my little dragooons – yes, because you are so great – that our defeating you at Halloween Havoc will mean so much.

8689.jpg

You see, we have no desire to bully our way through a weak divison of bumbling neanderthals, ignorant brutes with hollow souls and no courage – on our ascension to the top of the mountain of glorious desinty. No, we are taking the clearest, cleanest and purest path to the peak. There is no better place to start then by crushing you on pay-per-view for one and all to see. You are no doubt the current rightful champions, and by taking that rite from you, by extinguishing the hopeful flame in our eye and replacing it with the cold, all-enveloping truth that we our indeed the future of this division – only then will one and all know with real certainty that what we have prophesized is absolutely true. After we break you, and you are nothing but tears and ashes, we will march into the winter with no one to dispute our challenge for the gold Beer Money wears around the waists, always tainting it with their unworthiness. We wish it were you we were beating for those belts, and in a figurative sense, it is. The physical gold lies beyond this match, but never out of our reach. At Halloween Havoc, we will defeat you for the soul of this divison, and for the seed to plant in the minds and hearts of one and all that we are truly the greatest team the UWF has ever seen.

THE Brian Kendrick spins around, poiting towards the capacity crowd as he does so.

THE Brian Kendrick:
I've told them all that you're amazing, exceedingly talented, capable of the seemingly impossible - the true champions. Now Paul London and I will show them all, each and every one of them – and especially the two of you – that we're better. We always will be better. The truth is upon you reDRagon. Dare you believe?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Money In The Bank Ladder Match

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as the fans in the audience erupt into boos as they know it's foreshadowing the arrival of La Familia. After a moment, Eddie appears from the backstage and begins making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

eddie_guerrero.jpg

Eddie arrives at the bottom of the ramp as he enters the ring, a microphone already in hand. Eddie raises his microphone as "Warrior" fades out to silence.

0f2c0e80.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: For far too long, I have been fighting a war, both on the inside and the outside. A war that waged from that fateful day in November two thousand and five that Vince McMahon reported that I was dead when I wasn't and concluded when I signed a talent contract with the UCW, or at least I believed it to be concluded. Once my tenure was over in that company what with the constant closing of its doors and multiple grand re-openings, it was back to fighting that war. Fighting to keep my name out there, fighting to stay relevant, just fighting and fighting with seemingly no end in sight. Well, I can say that the war has, after nearly eight years, come to an end or is at least nearing its conclusion rapidly because I have finally found my place in this company, and it is right here on Impact. But before I expand on that further, holmes, in the interest of fairness, my last official appearance as a member of the Smackdown roster was pivotal in that realization. I went into Bound For Glory wanting nothing more than to win the Hardcore Championship, in fact I had convinced myself I'd already won it and the match itself was just a formality, but then I lost. And believe me holmes, I took that loss hard; it made the food I ate taste bitter, it made the fluids I drank taste horrible, it took the life out of the sights I saw, the things I touched, and all that I smelled and heard, I had gone to a darker place than I was in before.

But then the match with the Mexicools happened last week, and I realized that me failing to capture the Hardcore Championship was for the better, because already I see that I'm a better fit here than I ever was on Smackdown. Joseph Park has a vision and that vision is big things for not only me, but my entire Familia, and I want to take the time to thank him for that. To go from a scramble match for the UWF Championship to a Hardcore match for the Hardcore Championship to this, the Money in the Bank match is proof that Eddie Guerrero is exactly what he says he is, ese'. I am athletic, I am charismatic, and I am versatile. Put any opponent in front of me in any stipulation and I will throw everything I have to throw at them to put that opponent down. Place me anywhere on the card and I will put one hundred and ten percent into the performance. La Familia being drafted to Impact has given rise to the genesis of a tide turning revolution. Look around the UWF and what are you beginning to see more and more of? Strong Mexican people who are proud of their heritage and successful inside this ring and out of it. I am happy to lead that charge, and that charge reaches a milestone at Halloween Havok when I climb that ladder and secure what's rightfully mine, the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Such a strong opportunity for me so early into my time on Impact, and that is why I refuse to fail, and looking at my opposition in this match, I won't. What has Jack Swagger done since coming to UWF holmes besides help Muhammad Hassan beat Sting and the Ultimate Warrior? Nothing. What has Muhammad Hassan done since coming to UWF besides complain about unfair treatment and lose to Sting? Nothing. Johnny Gargano? Nothing. Bray Wyatt? Nothing. Joey Ryan? Guess what, vato? You haven't done anything either. You refer to yourself as the, "King of Sleaze" like it's a badge of honor, but the throne you lay claim to is something that comes with no pride. You're going to quickly find out just how outclassed you are come Halloween Havok, holmes. And CM Punk? Well based on recent events, he doesn't like to show his face all that much, so I'm waiting to see if he even comes out here or shows up on the thirty-first.

The Money in the Bank briefcase is going somewhere it's never gone before, into the possession of a man that's never held it, and when the time is right, I'm going to cash it in and become a champion. Tell me something, can you feel the heat?

Eddie lowers his microphone as the crowd boos him.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Halloween Havok IC Titl: Juventud Guerrera(c) vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as the fans in the audience erupt into boos as they know it's foreshadowing the arrival of La Familia. After a moment, Chavo appears from the backstage on his own and begins making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Entrance2.gif

Chavo arrives at the bottom of the ramp as he enters the ring, a microphone already in hand. Chavo raises his microphone as "Warrior" fades out to silence.

chakan14.jpg

Chavo Guerrero: In the landscape of the UWF, there are many that lay claim to knowing darkness. Being able to recognize the reaches of its evil power, being able to sense its approach before it dawns and comes into their line of vision, proclaiming that darkness came to them when they were but a child and raised them into men of darkness. Don't believe the words that these men say or the things that they project, because they're cocooning themselves in lies because the truth is too numbingly cold and unforgivingly biting for them to expose their skin to. Darkness is familiar territory to me because my entire career, I have been encapsulated in it, assigned to live in it even though I didn't belong there, and I knew I didn't belong there. The natural talent that I was born with, the rich bloodline I belong to, the family heritage, I was destined for success but I never saw success on my own. Forever I have been damned to my uncle's shadow, and every time I was allowed to try and step out of it, the higher ups made sure that it never happened. Having to wear an eagle suit, having to put over a leprechaun time and time again and participate in childish antics, it's things like that that are responsible for people looking at me as nothing more than a joke, a mediocre performer, an enhancement talent!

Finally someone has decided to right that wrong, because at Halloween Havok, La Familia are going to be on the card but in separate matches. Why? Because Joseph Park is a visionary, he is a man that sees what he has in me and Uncle Eddie and El Mesias, he knew it while we were still on Smackdown and that's why he drafted us. Eddie has the opportunity of a lifetime as he competes in one of the most prestigious ladder matches ever devised by the thinkers of this industry, the Money in the Bank match, a match that allows one of the seven competitors to ascend one of those ladders and retrieve the briefcase that's hanging above the ring, and in that briefcase is a very valuable contract, one that will allow Uncle Eddie to cash it in any time he wants to over a full year period and go after the top championship. That's why Edge is the UWF Champion, it's why Seth Rollins is the International Champion, and, in time, you'll see, it'll be why Eddie is the Global Champion. But much like Eddie didn't want to make the time leading up to his Lucha Libre rules match with Juventud to be about my match at Halloween Havok, I don't want the time leading up to this triple threat match to be about his Money in the Bank match. Not that I don't want to represent him or show my support, it's just the opportunity that I've been given deserves my full undivided attention and I can't afford to give it any less.

Especially because my fellow contender in the match-up is easily one of the most monstrous and beastly men ever to set foot in a wrestling ring, Brock Lesnar. The Perfect Storm, the Beast Incarnate, the Next Big Thing, so forth and so on. I'll be honest, Brock, you're just as big physically as you've always been, and you still possess the ability to devastate any person that's pegged to be your opponent on any given night, but despite the possession of those qualities, in a lot of ways you aren't the same guy anymore. A decade ago, wherever you were, I made sure that I wasn't in the same place, I didn't even dare speak your name. But things have changed since those days, Brock, because now I don't find myself intimidated by you at all. I acknowledge that you're a dangerous competitor and that this will be a hard fought match-up, but I'm not afraid, because you see, the benefit of staying in Eddie's shadow was getting a front row seat to everything that happened in his career, and one of his finest achievements was accomplished at your expense. I was by his side when he defeated you, just like I was by his side when we defeated LAX in the tag team tournament, and just like I was by his side last week when we defeated the Mexicools. A new air of confidence has been breathed into me Brock, and I refuse to let that air get knocked out of me. I refuse to fear you and I don't fear you because fear will cost me this opportunity. You see, Brock, I don't just want to defeat you, I have to, for every guy with a smaller build and every guy lacking in height that's hungering for the spotlight or an ascension up the card but can't because of that build and height.

But it's not just my perception changing that's made you different, Brock, everyone can see it. You still bulldoze through so many men with your raw power, but there's more than a few chinks in your armor. That bout with diverticulitis almost killed you, Brock, and your body and your health haven't been the same since. I know you think you can push through it like there's no after effects, but I know there are, and as far as I'm going to push you in this match, you won't have the strength in your arms to shield your met limitations anymore, it'll be on display for all to see that Brock Lesnar, though large and imposing, is only human. The other chink in that armor is your support system, Brock. Much like I draw encouragement from El Mesias and my Uncle Eddie, you drew encouragement from Paul Heyman, he made you believe in you because he believed in you when others refused to believe and hop on the "Next Big Bandwagon". You might have support from Jim Cornette and he might believe in you and encourage you, but you're lying if you tell me that that support and encouragement and belief is the same as Paul's or as strong as Paul's. So with a poor substituted support system and damaged health, you don't have the body you used to have and you don't have it together mentally or emotionally like you used to either, and that's a shame, because you need to be that Brock to beat this Chavo, man.

That brings me to the man that's holding the championship that's up for grabs, Juventud. Juvie, don't get me wrong, what was said to you last week about the respect and love the Guerreros have for you is true, I respect you and I love you like you were a blood relative. But once again, just like in that tag match, I'm not going to lay down and let you retain your championship, and to fully prevent that, the gloves have to come off which means I'm going to call the situation as brutally and honestly as I can call it. Juvie, as good as it was to see you and the crew last week, it's something that both perplexes me and disgusts me at the same time. You have never had a good reputation for being someone that was easy to work with, because you've always believed yourself to be a bigger star and a more valuable talent than you actually are. You always thought you were at Stone Cold's level or The Rock's level and demanded to be treated as such even though you never did anything to deserve to be treated or recognized that way. It cost you in WCW, it cost you in WWE, it cost you in AAA, and it's going to cost you here in UWF. Undermining me and underestimating me? I get it, it's the popular thing to do, and my track record justifies a little mockery, but your undermining and underestimating is more of an extension of that arrogance that's put you on shit list after shit list than it is the things I've done. You better be glad that you came to Impact instead of Anarchy, because right about now you'd be getting slapped around for your actions like you were Sin Cara.

But there's one more reason that you're behaving this way, and that's this. You're insulting me and doubting my chances because you want to punk me out, you want me to believe your hype that I'm the small guy that can't get the job done so that you'll have more reason to believe your hype that you're the greatest thing that's ever been trained to wrestle and signed to a contract. Not to mention all you are is a piggyback ride on our namesake and our legacy, I mean Guerrera isn't exactly a subtle rip-off. It probably wouldn't bother me as much but you've got this piss poor attitude coupled with the fact that while you're claiming to be representing our people proudly, you're doing the exact opposite. The Mexicools are nothing but a manifested stereotype. I mean you ride out here on lawnmowers for crying out loud man, you might as well have the sombrero on your head, the bag of Taco Bell in your lap, and the Home Depot vest on while you're at it it's so insulting to us! I hope you've been paying attention, holmes, because you take all of these things I said about you and you'll know the reason why, much like Brock, I outright refuse to lose to you at Halloween Havok. I'm taking that Intercontinental Championship and putting it over the shoulder of a man that's truly proud of his heritage, that's truly representing his people the right way, I'm putting that belt around my waist and I'm going to do it in such a physical way that I recommend coming out to the first Impact after the pay-per-view with the mask back on so no one can see the damage I do.

After Halloween Havok, no one and I mean NO ONE will ever doubt Chavo Guerrero ever again.

The crowd responds with a mixed reaction as Chavo lowers his microphone, awaiting the arrival of one of his opponents.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;osaRUEB3aAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaRUEB3aAk[/video]

Suddenly, the crowds jeers turn towards the stage as an all too familiar intro plays. Muhammad Hassan emerges through the curtain, but without Swagger or Colter only Daivari by his side. He looks around the arena from one corner to the other taking in the entire audience before he suddenly spits down on the ground and begins to make his way down to the ring. Hassan and Daivari make it to the ring steps but before walking up them, Muhammad Hassan raises both hands up and looks towards the heavens and then climbs up to the ring apron. Daivari sits on the second rope holding it open for Hassan who steps in, he stares at the two men in the ring as Daivari gets in and fetches him a microphone.

kert.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

War? What do you know about War? Sure your name might mean Warrior, but would be like calling Mysterio a King, Tyson a Child, John Dinner, or Kurt an Angle. A name is just a name at the end of the day so beyond that what do you know of war? Oh I understand you’re a little peeved that the WWE declared you dead and you had to fight your way back here…well let me tell you a little something about War. War is the reason my people can’t walk down the street without getting a judging stare thrown in my direction, war is the reason Khosrow and I can’t go on an airplane without being stopped, you’re sad that they declared you dead? Well try considering my situation, you were given high praise as a fallen warrior, I was killed by the deadman himself. You got a Hall of Fame induction, you got remembered, I got dirt sheets making up lies that I quit wrestling forever and never wanted to come back, you got DVDs and T-Shirts, I got shunned from every wrestling company because some moron behind a keyboard called me a “terrorist wrestlerâ€. Your hardship is being handed an End you could of taken with honor, well congratulations you threw that all away and you’re here on Impact, so now I'm going to make sure you regret ever giving that end up. I got to UWF thanks to Khosrow here giving me his original contract, I got here when no one in the world wanted to see me while you got here when everyone wanted to see you again. You are no better than the rest of these people who claim to have a tough life when all of you have no idea how good you have it…

The crowd starts a “You Suck†Chant to shut Hassan up, but it only seems to make him grow angrier and louder.

You Liked pointing out what all of us have done, but why don’t we turn the mirror back at you Eddie, What have you done? You’ve failed, at everything you’ve set out to do…UWF title, failed, Hardcore title, Failed, and now on Impact you’re going to go for the Money in the Bank and once again you will do what you do best and that is fail. You might have been right about one thing, and that’s that the briefcase is going into the possession of a man that's never held it. But it’s not going to be you, who has gotten opportunity after opportunity and squandered all of them, it’s not going to this disgusting excuse for a human being either. It is going to the man who wants it more, who is willing to fight harder for what he deserves than all of you are for what you don’t. Muhammad Hassan is climbing the ladder, and no matter how many times I get pulled down, no matter how many times I get tossed off it…I will keep going back up until I get what I want. I’ve proven it before by making it here, and I will prove it again by becoming known not as an Arab-American, not as a “terrorist wrestler†but by becoming known as simply Mr. Money in the Bank…And there isn’t anyone who can stop-

[video=youtube;osaRUEB3aAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaRUEB3aAk[/video]

Hassan is cut off and to his surprised confusion it’s by his own music. He turns towards the stage and out comes a lone Jack Swagger, Microphone already in hand as he walks down the ramp.

SD_710_Photo_074_zps8dc675cb.jpg

Jack Swagger:

Hold on just a minute there, but did I hear you say there isn’t Anyone who can stop you? Well let me be the first to say that there is one person who can, there is one person that can stop anyone no matter the size, weight or style…and that man is Jack Swagger. I am as fast as Eddie Guerrero, as Strong as Bray Wyatt, a better technician than Gargano and a better Wrestler than Punk and I am as conniving and ruthless as you are Hassan. I am the Hybrid of this business, and as I’ve shown in all my past appearances that when the spotlight hits me I come out on top. You say a new holder will be crowned at Halloween Havoc, but I’m here to say that the man who has already been atop the mountain is going to know the fastest route up it this go around. Unlike the WWE, unlike CWA, this time I'm going to make sure each and every person watching remembers Jack Swaggers reign

Swagger climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, facing off with Hassan.

I’ve been overlooked for far too long, and I’m going to show everyone that was a mistake by becoming the Global Champion. The Money in the Bank briefcase is my ticket to it, and as a friend I wanted to let you know along with the rest of our opponents that whoever stands in my way…won’t be able to stand much longer.

Muhammad Hassan:

Is that a threat?

Hassan and Swagger go nose to nose when suddenly a voice is heard over the PA

???: Hold on, hold everything

Hassan and Swagger slowly turn their heads towards the stage as Zeb Colter appears through the curtain as the crowd boos his appearance.

f958b109-0656-4063-a237-1f0c28d236fd_zpsbe2094f3.jpg

Zeb Colter:

Now now gentleman I understand where both of y’all are coming from, but I demand you both stop this at once. Because you’re letting that sad excuse for an American Joseph Park get what he wanted, he put you both in this match so you couldn’t complain about getting a shot, but at the same time turning you against one another because he realizes how big of a threat we are. He knows that the only possible way to have both of you lose is to have you take each other out because no one else in this match can get the job done, so you need to keep focus, to remain vigilant on the prize at hand.

Colter is quickly getting to ringside, climbing up the steps and getting in between Swagger and Hassan.

Because whether it’s Muhammad Hassan finally grabbing the brass ring he rightfully deserves, or Jack Swagger proving to everyone he was always as good as he said he was…all that matters is that at Halloween Havoc we bring a dubya to America. It’s not a 7 man contest, no it is 5 individual problems being solved by two great Americans. So right here right now make the pact, that it’s not about which one of you wins it’s about you both winning.

Swagger and Hassan nod, they shake each others hands.

There you have it, two Real Americans settling their differences for the greater good. And that spells trouble for you two and the rest of the riffraff in this match, individually these two had a great shot at winning…but together none of you will be able to withstand the awesome might of their righteousness. We’re fixing American, and no government shut-down, no Mexican warrior whose family snuck across our borders for him to grow up here, and no sleazy embodiment of what’s wrong with American today will be able to stop us. For we are the few, we are the brave, We are the Real Americans and we will collectively emerge victorious at Halloween Havoc…We!

The Four men slap their hands across their hearts and chant along.

The People!

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score

[video=youtube;OqahaURKs0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqahaURKs0Y[/video]

'The Antidote' by Story of the Year begins playing over the speaker system as the crowd seems rather bored, not sure who is coming out and many not really caring. After a few moments, a figure steps out from behind the curtains in a dark red hoodie, 'The Bee's Knees' on one arm and 'The Cat's Pajamas' on the other, his hood on his head and his head down. As he raises his head, he turns around, taking in the massive arena, the crowd, and the lighting, showing that he has 'The Whole Shebang' written across his back, before he looks at the crowd and takes his hood off. Smiling into the crowd, he grabs the zipper on his hoodie and begins to unzip, but stops halfway as if he had a second thought. However, he shake his head as he quickly unzips his hoodie to reveal he already has a championship around his waist, which he points to while shouting 'SHEBANG!', the camera gets a close up to show the words 'Johnny Gargano' written on the nameplate. Gargano smiles a bit more, confident in himself as he begins to walk down the ramp like he doesn't have a care in the world and this can be seen when he takes his hoodie off and randomly tosses it in the crowd. Nearing the bottom of the ramp, he hops on the apron and climbs in the ring and motions for a mic which is promptly tossed to him.

Johnny Gargano
First of all, let me say I've noticed over the last few weeks some of the crowd members as well the guys backstage . . . and even some of my closest friends . . . have told me that I speak in such a dialect that I make absolutely no sense to them. That has made me realize they are right, so tonight, I will focus on the topic at hand . . . the Money in the Bank ladder match at Halloween Havok!

The crowd cheers at the next pay-per-view and the idea of another Money in the Bank match.

Johnny Gargano
Now, as a respect champion I will not talk about nor discuss the opponents who have no made their way out yet but I can discuss the four right here in front of me. Let's start with the man who spoke first tonight, Joey Ryan. Now, I never cared to pay attention to iMPACT Wrestling when it was a TNA show so I am unfamiliar with you. However, you are a perfect example of the disease that I plan to rid within this company. You came out here and said that you are going to win Money in the Bank, but you did not state why. Girls? Money? Fame? Well let me tell you this Mr. Ryan, none of that amounts to ability which is what you will need to be able to climb that ladder. You need determination. You need will. You need reason. You simply want, but you do not need. And when I pick you up and plant you on your face before I climb that ladder and pull down the briefcase, I and these fans will know that YOU can finally shut your mouth and then you can rethink your priorities.

The crowd cheers at Gargano bashing Ryan as Gargano turns to Swagger and Hassan.

Johnny Gargano
Swagger, you said you are a better technician than me and I would take that as an insult but that could be true. But while you can move fast or pick up heavy objects or be ruthless with a weapon in your hand, one thing you don't have is the smarts of just about every other wrestler here. While you are trying to outmaneuver me, I will already be three steps ahead of you and we will see how strong or talented you are when I lock you in the Garga-No Escape and just like Joey Ryan I will just you up and I will break your ego and then you can hide behind Yosemite Sam over there and he tries to cover for you. And that brings me to you Hassan. You think that because you were something and then forced to be nothing that you could suddenly re-introduce yourself to the world. Well, news flash, no one forgot you even though you like to pretend they did. You prance around here like you are just the next best thing on the roster because you feel you have reinvented yourself. Well, after I plant your face into the turnbuckle you won't have to worry about how much you fade into the darkness or try to come up from the shadows because no one will recognize you enough to care.

The crowd cheer at Gargano taking shots at Swagger and Hassan which causes Gargano to smile. As he looks at Eddie, he unstraps the Open the Freedom Gate Championship and holds it by his side.

Johnny Gargano
Eddie, when I heard of your death in 2005 I was devastated as you were one of the wrestlers who inspired me to join. However, to not only see you back in the business doing what it is you do best but to also be across from you in the ring its an amazing feeling. But I want you to remember that as you go for the Frog Splash and I Superkick you out of the air that its not personal, its business. And in this business I am a champion outside of this company . . .

A few crowd members cheer as Gargano holds up his championship.

Johnny Gargano
But I also need to be a champion in THIS company and that briefcase is my biggest opportunity to get that title and Mr. Parks has given me the chance to prove that I am who I am. Come Halloween Havok I will have held this championship for over seven hundred days and that right there proves that I deserve to be champion here.

Gargano lowers his mic and he looks at the guys once more.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: reDRagon vs London & Kendrick

Fish and Kyle clearly look unimpressed, once the American Dolphins finish what they have to say, Bobby brings the microphone back up to his mouth.

Bobby Fish
"Get to the point gentlemen! My God, you two just ramble on...and on...and on...from what I can hear, it sounds like the Intrepid Traveler is from another planet because Paul, I didn't understand a damn thing you just said. The only thing I was able to pick out of...that, was that you too think that reDRagon should be standing in front of you two with gold around their waists, and that, I can agree with. You two saw the footage! We beat them, it's no secret that the big-wigs in the front office are trying to screw us, because not only are we not tag-team Champions, but I get put into matches on iMPACT with guys like Johnny Gargano, who I had beat, but was it just me, or did the referee count slow? Didn't he Kyle? I should have won that match! Then, this is the worst part! Kyle and myself get left off the show when I put on one of the most impressive performances of all time! Now, I could be wrong, but maybe they're just trying to save me for pay-per view? That's very possible too. I mean, who wouldn't pay to see Kyle and myself kick the shit out of Paul London and Brian Kendrick?"

Kyle is smiling and nodding while the crowd starts to boo. Fish paces back and forth before lifting the microphone back to his mouth.

Bobby Fish
"Kyle, I think at Halloween Havok, we're going to knock these two back into our Universe, because I can't be the only one that thinks these two are a little...out there? When these two are at their best, we can beat them on our worst days, and they're stupid enough to want to face us? You two wanted us? Since you two wanted us, no surprise here right, since we don't get what we want, they tell us; Bobby, Kyle, Halloween Havok you're going to be facing the Paul and Bryan. I hope you guys don't mind but I feel we know each other on a first name basis now. Two guys with so many accomplishments..."

Fish and O'Reilly have cocky smirks on their faces as the stand together in the corner. Fish is coming off as very sarcastic in his tone along with his over dramatic hang gestures. Fish looks at O'Reilly with that same grin on his face as reDRagon doesn't seem to be taking the American Dolphins too seriously.

Kyle O'Reilly
"It really is a dream tag-team match, I mean you have us, which is everyone's dream, and they're pretty good too I guess?"

O'Reilly's grins gets bigger as he looks at Bobby Fish, it's now apparent that reDRagon isn't taking their opponents seriously at all, Kyle starts to chuckle as he puts his microphone to his side. Fish lifts his microphone up to his mouth once again.

Bobby Fish
"Well said Kyle. Ever since we put reDRagon together, and got this ball rolling, nobody has figured out how to take us down. So why should you two? You say you're going to be the soul of this division? That's not possible, you can't be because that's not something we're willing to give up."

Bobby's tone gets a little bit more serious as he walks out of the corner and begins to pace back and forth in the ring while staring at his opponents. Kyle still is clearly being sarcastic however as he lifts his microphone back to his mouth again.

Kyle O'Reilly
"Paul London, Brian Kendrick, you guys are great, tremendous athletes but guys, you can't stand with us, we are reDRagon, we are role models around the World, I'm one of the best young stars this company has to offer and Bobby is the Prophet of UWF. We're great, we're awesome, everyone loves us and you two are pretty cool too. You're a great tag-team and nobody is looking forward to Halloween Havok more than this guy, but you're not this, you're not reDRagon, you're not this squat thrusting cohesive duo that we are."

While Kyle is laughing in the corner, Fish is still pacing and at this point his is basically yelling into the microphone.

Bobby Fish
"Look, luck is not on your side, if luck was a lady you boys are batting on the other side of the plate because you've drawn the ass-kicking machine, that is, reDRagon, that is the tag-team division in UWF. You know, we're the greatest tag-team the universe has ever seen. We're the best from planet Earth to Rigel 7 and you know what Dolphins? If you two play your cards right, do your squat thrusts, maybe go get a weight gainer, then maybe you will have the privileged of losing to us by some other way besides knockout, maybe you two will get lucky, and we'll just beat you by pinfall, or by submission, because my game plan right now, and I'll share it with everyone here, is I'm going to kick either you Paul, or you Brian right in the temple until you go to sleep. How's that sound? How's it sound getting your asses handed to you by the Prophet of UWF? Huh Paul? I bet that doesn't sound to great? See, I know your history London! I know, that only a few months ago you almost died, in a ring much similar to this, because you got stomped in the face by my mortal enemy, and Kyle's mentor! Paul, you were almost killed by...Davey Richards. A man that can't beat me, just to refresh your memory, why don't we roll the tape?"

Kyle's smirk disappears as he and Bobby look up at the titantron to a clip from earlier this year, outside of UWF of a match between Paul London & Davey Richards.

[video=youtube;DYjpoUM_QZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjpoUM_QZM[/video]

At the point of impact, Bobby yells 'OHH!', Kyle covers his eyes sarcastically, as if it's too brutal to watch. Fish lifts his microphone back to his mouth while he has a grin on his face.

Bobby Fish
"Oh gosh, Paul, are you okay? You let Davey do that to you? Now look, I've kicked Davey's ass more times than I can remember so if he can almost kill you, it looks like I might just get the job done. Now, I've knocked out some of the baddest men in the World, including Davey who might just be the best this world has to offer. Look around you you two, look what you got yourselves into. I can promise you that neither of you are ready for this type of brutality, you're not ready for all the concussions, bruises, aches and pains you're going to have to deal with. Just remember, you brought this onto yourselves. You called us out, and trust me, we'll give you exactly what you want because you two, decided that you wanted to Chase the Dragon."

Reaction score
UWF Raw and Impact Presents Halloween Havok 2013

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Date:-
31st of October 2013

National Ball Park, Seattle

washington_nationals1.jpg

Official Card:

WorldHeavyweightChampionship-AnglevsAJ_zpsb6076209.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:-
The Corporation is banned from Ringside
The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles vs. The UWF 2013 King of the Ring, Kurt Angle

UWFGlobalChampionship-AriesvsKane_zps26ffc644.png

UWF Global Championship Match:-
The UWF Global Champion, Kane w/Paul Bearer vs. Austin Aries

TheRockvsStoneCold_zpsbf9f1527.png

The Right to Captain Team Raw:
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

UWFImpactMoneyintheBankLadderMatch_zpscf0c5533.png

6-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:-
Muhammad Hassan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Joey Ryan vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Eddie Guerrero

UWFEuropeanChampionship-AmbrosevsCena_zpse62aaccf.png

UWF European Championship Match:-
The UWF European Champion, John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

UWFIntercontinentalChampionshipMatch-LesnarvsJuventudvsChavo_zpsd6e701a0.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Match:-
The UWF Intercontinental Champion, Juventud vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

TriangleTagMatch_zps277570b3.png

UWF Tag Team Championship in Triple Threat Match:-
The UWF Tag Team Champions, Beer Money (James Storm & Robert Roode) vs. Thuggin Love (Shelton Benjamin & The UWF Television Champion, Chris Sabin) vs. The Corporation (Jeff Jarrett & Batista)

UWFCommonwealthChampionship-HoganvsRhino_zps980c06c7.png

UWF Commonwealth Championship Match:-
The UWF Commonwealth Champion, Hulk Hogan vs. Rhino

FamilyFeud_zps068d9ea2.png

The Rhodes Family Feud:-
Cody Rhodes vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes

ExhibitionMatch-DolphinsvsreDRagon_zps3766444d.png

Special Exhibition Match:-
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The American Dolphins (Paul London & THE Brian Kendrick)

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok : Global Champion Kane vs. Austin Aries

Austin Aries is stood in the middle of the ring trying his best to hide his smile as the crowd cheer him on.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40053.png

Austin Aries
It's been four long weeks since I fell victim to Kurt Angle. Four weeks since I tore a ligament in my ankle after being held in the vicious ankle lock for over five minutes... But finally... Finally I've been cleared to compete! I tried to fight through my injuries, I ignored my doctors best advice and went headstrong into a match with Bray Wyatt. But just as I was about to put an end to the match... My leg gave way and ultimately, I paid the price for my naïvety when I suffered my first loss by pin fall since iMPACT debuted just two months ago. After that, I was ordered to take time away, to heal myself completely in preparation for my match tonight at Halloween Havok... And as hard as it was for me to wrap my head around not being in the ring, not entertaining you lot for a whole two weeks, I knew that I had to... If I wanted to stand any chance of walking out tonight with the Global Championship around my waist... If I wanted any hope against two behemoth's of the UWF, I couldn't be going into this with any open wounds to exploit.

The crowd are thrilled for Aries to be back in competition and they let him know it.

Austin Aries
But while I was away, while I was refused access to the building, something completely unexpected happened... While I was resting, while I was recovering, my opponents were competing against each other with the Global Championship on the line... It made me feel powerless to have to sit back and watch as Kane buried the Great Khali Alive to be crowned the Global Champion. I'm not going to pretend that he didn't deserve it, I saw the match they had at Bound for Glory, I saw the Buried Alive match they had on iMPACT, there's no denying that Kane is a true champion... But I have to say I'm slightly disappointed that Khali will no longer be part of this... I was looking forward to stepping into my own personal version of Halloween tonight as I stared down with two monsters... Although it's clear that my chances of securing victory significantly improved when Khali was covered by tons of dirt and gravel... And now this has become a one on one, Austin Aries vs. Kane... But the fighter inside me isn't satisfied with that... I need something more, I need something to overcome because as of you all know, I'm at my best when the odds are against me.

Another huge reaction for Aries who is now stood smiling in the ring, looking around the crowd at his supporters.

Austin Aries
I can say without a doubt in my mind that these last two months have been the greatest months of my career. Despite the injuries, despite the losses, despite everything, I can't express enough how thankful I am to have been given a second opportunity not only from the company, but also from every single one of you who tune in each and every week, to those who buy the show on payperview, and especially to those who travel across the world to see me in action. I've learnt a couple of valuable lessons during my time on iMPACT, and I fully intend to use what I've learnt to conquer the Big Red Machine and take his Global Championship. This isn't just a fight between us Kane, this is the survival of the fittest... only one of us is walking out tonight with the strap around their waist... This is do or die... The winner takes it all..

OOC : I figured we could start short and go longer as we go along. I feel like the next couple weeks of iMPACT will give us more to talk about so I don't want to overdo it early on.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok - World Heavyweight Championship Match - AJ vs Angle

Kurt Angle seems slightly bewildered by AJ Styles bringing up their past; in fact Kurt Angle takes a moment to think about it.

220px-Godfather_Kurt_Angle_cropped.jpg

Kurt Angle: AJ this has nothing to do with what we were, this is about the present day and it is about the World Heavyweight Championship. A title which you won and walked away from defending on the brand it deserves to be on, instead you went running to Joseph Park and Impact and you forced my hand AJ and you'll regret doing it because I couldn't give a damn about our past because all that matters to me is that World Heavyweight Championship. You can believe it's otherwise AJ but to me, that's all it's about! It's about being the best freakin' wrestler in this company, in this industry and you just don't cut it, you never did AJ. Sure you could wow the crowd but so could I and more importantly, I won championships! It didn't matter what the stipulation was, I walked in as the challenger and I walked out the champion. I didn't need a freakin' money in the bank briefcase like did to win your first World Championship, all I needed was pure freakin' ability and this is going to be no different.

Booes and hisses rumble through the arena, the jeering disapproval of Kurt Angle's mentality towards AJ Styles but Kurt doesn't care about them, all he cares about is winning that gold.

Kurt Angle: AJ, I'm here to make a statement that not you, not Daniel Bryan, not Dean Ambrose are the top dogs in UWF and if you're the guy I have to beat to get that belt then I'll take you down any which way I can to win that strap and without the Corporation I might add because afterall that was your stipulation going into this match.

AJ, you could have tried to be a smarter competitor and challenged me to a ladder match, something out of my element but plays into yours but you didn't; you wanted a straight up one on one match with the best wrestler in this industry! And for that AJ, I give you some credit, you might think you know me because of our past way back when and that's going to be your downfall because unlike you AJ, I can switch off all my emotions and focus on the task at hand which is you and bringing back the World Heavyweight Championship back to Raw!

The Raw fans in attendence, the Raw faithful give Kurt Angle a positive response but that's still only 20% of the pro Impact and AJ Styles crowd who overwhelm the Raw faith.

Kurt Angle: I don't give a damn if people are calling this a dream match, I don't care even if you think this is a dream match AJ. People called Austin Aries versus me a dream match and they were the same people who were behind Austin Aries and now look at him, can't even compete because how banged up he is from being in a dream match with me and the same is going to happen to you AJ. Hell, for the past few weeks I've been the one outsmarting you AJ, catching you offguard at every single opportunity which has been presented to me and if you can't defend yourself then; what the hell are you going to do when you're stood toe to toe with me when that bell rings? In fact, I could give you an Olympic Slam right now and there is nothing you can do to stop because for any fancier counter you pull on me AJ, I'll answer back with a counter of my own.

You are at a real disadvantage AJ, our 'friendship' has given me an insight into how you wrestle, how you compete but more importantly how you think AJ and your thought process simply doesn't stand up against an True Olympic Athlete like myself. So, my question to you AJ is how in the hell do you expect to beat me when I'm holding all the cards and still got some up my sleeve?

Kurt Angle lowers his microphone and has that smirk which only Kurt Angle brings to UWF; listening to what AJ Styles has to say.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

The crowd inside the arena are on their feet, excited, anticipating the next no doubt entertaining happening on Tuesday Night Raw when suddenly the lights go down and a rumbling is heard from the PA system.

[video=youtube;IBaW81Tp5lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBaW81Tp5lI[/video]

The tension rises before the guitar kicks in like a sledgehammer to the head. Before long Bray Wyatt moves slowly from behind the curtain to the centre of the stage where he extends his arms, looking through his mask at the crowd with an eerie deadness in his eyes.

12740b27-1fe2-480e-98a2-e65f34ba7ca2_zps41eca22e.jpg

Bray drops his arms slowly at his side and begins his slow walk down to the ring as the crowd boo loudly. He walks down the ramp before stopping, the lights return to normal and Wyatt pulls a microphone from behind his back and begins to speak.

55a41d40-4788-42a1-9553-48ee3c7736f7_zps118edc5e.jpg

Bray Wyatt: I find it kinda funny how history has I way of repeatin' itself, and so I find myself standing where I was standing almost one year ago when I found myself an entrant in the Smackdown Money in The Bank Ladder Match. And as history repeats itself so will the result of that match as I, 'The Eater of Worlds' Bray Wyatt, climb the rungs and retrieve the briefcase once again and then... once again I will take my place upon the throne as the true ruler of this land as UWF Global Champion. But I know, I know that the circumstances are much different tonight than they were all those many months ago last year when I did become the Smackdown Money in The Bank holder, I had my back-up, I had Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan at my back to help me win that particular match... but now... now I don't need anyone's help because then I was a healer, a saviour and now I stand before you... 'The Butcher'.

The crowd listen into Bray as he slowly makes his way down to the ring, each step as deliberate as the one before it.

Not just a butcher in the traditional sense of the world, no man, I'm 'The Butcher of Souls'. No longer am I doing things to help others, no longer am I working side by side with wicked men who seek only to further their own end... now I walk alone, I walk a path of vengeance, a path of darkness and the path of the reaper. A path Eddie Guerrero once walked, a man plagued so heavily with mental instability he faked his own death... a man who marches to the beat of his own drum, but Eduardo, your drum doesn't play the same beat that mine does. Your drum beats the rhythm of greed, of obsession with greatness... my drum is the drum of death and although you may have falsified your ultimate end beforehand, your ultimate end lies not in your hands but in the hands of Bray Wyatt. And in this environment, an environment where steel meets flesh, bludgeons the weak and becomes a weapon to the strong... let's just say your fate lies firmly in my hands.

The crowd give a loud mixed reaction to Bray who just seems to be rambling, Bray steps between the ropes into the ring and stands in the centre of the ring not looking at one individual but constantly turning as he speaks to face his opponents.

All of your fates lie firmly in the hands of Bray Wyatt. And although that claim may seem lewd and uncouth to minds such as Johnny Gargano's and Joey Ryan, I can assure you I tell no lies and I am not crazy. I'm no liar and I ain't no nut... but you two need to realise that above all else, I have no time for humour. I have no patience for tomfoolery and I will not stand for two nobodies standing in the way of my briefcase and my shot at the top once more. However, in your defence, you both have confidence at least in your favour... a confidence that you both believe brings you power and prosperity... but I can only affirm to you that your confidence only really leads to foolhardiness, and as the fool rushes in he will be met with only the harsh reality of failure in return. He will only be met with the swift judgement of Bray Wyatt and that is what lies in wait for you two men at Halloween Havok.

Bray turns to face the three men standing together as a group, The Real Americans and addresses them

And as for you... you three men stand together united. A lot like Your Enlightened Saviours at the height of our power, assured that one will look out for the other for the furthering of the cause you represent. But I can only say to you that as a group, you will become weaker than as individuals. I learned that the hard way with Your Enlightened Saviours, as I sought to rid the world of sin and moral monsters, they fed only their own cause, a cause of greed, the allure of power was too much, they turned on each other and I was cast to the shadows to be reborn in the ashes of the Bray Wyatt of old. No longer the saviour, now the monster I once fought. So work together, I dare you to, I want you to, be a unit because it will only lead to your own downfall. I no longer need allies, I no longer need the support of others, I am the end of times in mortal form and I am the end of all your hopes and dreams at Halloween Havok. So I dare you gentlemen... follow the buzzards.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Joey Ryan steps in the middle of the ring with a disgusted look on his face and begins to speak to his opponents.

eP1Yt.jpg

Joey:
Blah Blah Blah! It sickens me that you all try so hard to make yourselves seem so great. You all have the biggest heads this company has ever seen and it's my job to knock you all down a few pegs. Because this match is made for me. Every year, somebody who nobody expects pulls out a exciting victory in the Money In The Bank match. It always happens and it won't fail this time. Because let's face the facts here fellas, I'm the guy that everybody thinks of being in this match only to be thrown around like a rag doll. I promise to you all that that's not the case. The situation you're all dealing with is a man that has been waiting too damn long to grab onto that opportunity. Well I have my hands on one of the biggest opportunities that I can get here in the UWF. All I gotta do now is hold onto this opportunity until it's mine. Until I finally get what I deserve. The briefcase that'll be hanging above us all will seem far to you all. But it will seem very close for me. As I find the perfect spot to climb that ladder and grab the briefcase, you will all look up at me with shame and defeat written all over you. You'll realize that the King Of Sleaze wasn't lying when I said that I will become the Money in The Bank winner.

Eddie, you have the nerve to tell me I haven't done anything yet? You're even stupider than I thought "essay" because I'll have you know that I've made major impact here when I basically proved that our boss Joseph Park is nothing more than a big fat walking mat that I can just step right over and wipe my feet on. But then again, you were referring to gold. Gold that I have yet to obtain here in the UWF. Hell I haven't even had my in ring debut yet. Who knows maybe I've learned how to fight like Chuck Norris. Because you all are already underestimating me without even seeing me wrestle. Ya I've may of failed on many occasions in the past, but if I was the same failure I was back then, would I really be standing in this ring with a load of confidence on my back? Trust me when I say this guys. I have all the confidence I need in this guy.

Joey points at Tyler Reks who is on the outside of the ring

Joey:
So Jack and Muhammad, if you two plan on double teaming me, it won't work. This monstrous man will make sure that I walk out of Money In The Bank with not a single scar on my body. The only difference there will be is a smile that will be stuck on my face for the rest of the night as I polish my briefcase. And Bray, you really think you can intimidate me? I don't find you scary one bit. If anything you should be scared of me. I am the lion tamer and Tyler is my lion. A vicious man that won't hold back on tearing you apart at my demand. You won't be able to hide your fear behind that mask anymore either Bray. Because that mask will sink into your skin to show the true look of fear on your face as you stare dead in the eyes of a man capable of ripping you in half. Then it leaves me to take care of Johnny over here. A man that has an odd sense about him. But more importantly, the man that is trying to tell me that I need determination..... Johnny boy, you are obviously not paying attention to me are you? Let me say this in a slow like manner. I......am......very determined.......to.......climb that ladder.....and......win the.......Money in The Bank match. Is that better for ya?

It's only a few weeks away boys. A match that will put all of our skills to the test. I'm standing in the ring with men who obtain a very weird variety of skills. Let's look at the special skills thought. Bray contains an intimidating look and feel about himself that could scare his opponents enough to make them lose concentration at the task in hand. Eddie Guerrero is a crazy son of a bitch that'll nearly kill himself just to hurt you. Muhammad is a foreign man that has a large temper that helps up his aggression level. Which is a good quality a wrestler needs. Jack Swagger is a very strong amateur wrestler who will slam you left and right, but finish you off with his special ankle lock. Then we got the mysterious Johnny Gargano who I know nothing about. But, I simply don't care enough to watch his matches. But then we have a man who holds the greatest special skill of them all. Joey Ryan, the man who uses his Sleazy attitude to win his matches. A man who is faster than a speeding car and stronger than a rhino. Most importantly though, Joey Ryan will do WHATEVER it takes to win.

So if any of you want to stand in my way, I will NOT hesitate on doing whatever it takes to throw you to the side! You're all nothing more than a giant obstacle that I must pass in order to reach my goal. I'll jump the hurdles and climb the mountain until I am finally at the top where I belong! I've waited for too damn long to get what I'm destined for! I've wrestled all around the world in the lowest places possible just to cure my wrestling addiction. But it isn't cured yet, I'm hitting the mother load at Halloween Havok when I fight 5 other men in a brutal ladder match that contains the chance of a life time. A chance to gain a guaranteed World Title match. And when I climb that ladder and win the match, I'm going to go ahead and say it right now. I'm cashing in at Wrestlemania!

Status
Not open for further replies.