UWF 2013 Halloween Havok Trash Talking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Halloween Havok - World Heavyweight Championship Match - AJ vs Angle

AJ looks on at Kurt and he clearly looks upset, AJ goes as he begins to speak towards to Kurt

BLGUeWY.png

AJ Styles: You truly have changed... Huh Kurt? You know I thought maybe if I came out here with a little bit emotion, that maybe if I showed my true colors to you would be more willing to listen to what in the hell I have to say, but no all you care about is trying to prove your the absolute best. Kurt yes it is true that you have blindsided me every single week. Though that proves too me that all you have done is attack me from behind, and that all your trying to do is weaken me down. Kurt I think you forgot who the hell I am, and what we have done together. Just like how you like to brag all the time you have accomplished so much with a "broken freaking neck". I have done the same with broken arm, sprained ankles, and where my whole body has been completely aching with pain. I have fought hard through injury Kurt, and if you think all these "outplanning" that you're doing is going to slow me down Kurt you're totally, and utterly completely wrong.

Fans cheer as AJ almost looks at Kurt with passionate eyes. AJ goes and he speaks

AJ Styles: Yeah I cashed in the Money in the Bank Kurt to win the UCW Championship, but how dare you judge me on that when you won your first UCW ECW title via rock paper scissors. You try to talk about how great you are in the ring, and yet that one night on Armageddon you came out there with JBL, and you decided to do that stunt. You see Kurt that is what I am trying to protect this world heavyweight title from, I am trying to make sure that stunts like that won't happen ever again. Though I also find it kind of funny Kurt that you say you don't need your boys in the Corporation yet last week on impact you gained up on me with your boys. You know Kurt you truly are blinded by being the best, that you come off sounding like a hypocrite.

Kurt looks on at AJ Styles, and AJ goes as he looks on at the crowd who is cheering, and he moves his arm as he speaks

AJ Styles: Kurt all these people here they know what a world heavyweight champion is, and yeah there are some UWF RAW fans mad at me for taking this belt away, but honestly Kurt these Raw fans would rather see a bunch of other guys before you become champion. People such as Daniel Bryan "YES" chants flood the arena, Dean Amrbose Fans cheer like crazy hearing the former world champions name, heck I bet you anything that people might even would like to see Tyson Kidd as champion before you Mix reaction for the "Crown Prince of Raw". You see Raw faithful you don't need to be on my side, but before cheering this man think about what could happen if he becomes champion.

AJ goes as he dramatically points at Kurt, and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: This man becomes champion, the corporation will gain too much power. Just because I am on impact dosen't mean I don't see that, nor understand what is going on. I am trying to prevent that from happening, and yeah Kurt you may think you have all the cards in your hand, and have the deck stacked against me, but Kurt just because you have a bunch of Kings and Queens dosen't mean you can beat an Ace and a Eight. Ya see Kurt right now your feeling too confident. The whole River hasn't shown itself yet. We won't know until we reach halloween night, but Kurt let me tell you I think you will be surprised of the result when your little all in move fails.

Fans cheer as AJ smirks at Kurt, and Kurt goes on as he responds.

Reaction score

Kurt Angle: Change? Is that what you think this is about AJ, change? This has nothing to do with me changing AJ because the only change I’ve made is I’ve gotten myself back to my peak and yeah I have Stephanie McMahon to thank for that. She got me back on track, she got me focused, she help me find my three I’s while you might find that hard to believe because of what Dixie Carter did to you but it’s true AJ, it’s damn true.

Kurt Angle has that cocky smirk across his face, knowing he’s possibly got underneath AJ’s skin, AJ scrowls back at him.

Kurt Angle: And hell, if you think that the World Championship is gonna be tarnished by Stephanie McMahon and myself; then you got another thing coming because sure, I might have won that ECW Championship in a Rock, Paper, Scissors match after I had to go through another tournament to get there, I had to beat Matt Hardy and Chris Benoit to get there that time and then John Bradshaw Layfield backed out of match against me and challenged me to Rock, Paper Scissors match and I accepted it and I still freakin’ won! But all this proves to me and everyone else AJ is that can beat anyone, anyway at any time so get over yourself AJ because at the moment all I see is you looking for excuses not to face me or hoping to justify what you did when it’s staring everyone in the face! You walked away because you’re a coward, because of Dixie Carter breaking your heart because you knew you’d have to face me at some point and you knew it’d be the end of you.

You wanna talk about me bragging about winning these medals around my neck when it was broken, You can try to convince yourself, wrestling with a broken arm matches up to wrestling with a broken neck but you’d be kidding yourself which is insulting. I’ve earned the right to brag about it. Just like I earned this shot, it has nothing to do with the Corporation or Stephanie McMahon, I walked into King of the Ring without any help, any assistance and I walked the winner and yeah, AJ you will have earned that championship if you can beat me. That’s right AJ, you beat me then yeah, people might look at you and believe you’re a champion but that’s not until you beat me.

Kurt Angle continues to keep his eyes focused on AJ Styles.

Kurt Angle: But that’s a big IF AJ because not only do I have the experience advantage, I am the better wrestler and I’m not letting any personal animosity or friendship get between me winning that World Heavyweight Championship but it’s just that AJ; I have my three I’s which have helped me win so many matches and they’re going to help win this one too.

I have the intelligence over you AJ, when I see an opportunity; I know how and when to take it, everyweek I have outsmarted you and yeah the Corporation gave me a hand jumping you AJ but I promise you AJ they won’t be there at Halloween Havok as per your stipulation and I wouldn’t have it any other way because I still have my integrity. I have the integrity to put everything aside including the Corporation to defeat you in this ring and finally I bring the intensity AJ. You that better than anyone, I will be all over you from the moment the bell goes, the smallest weakest and I will continually exploit it till I walk away the champion, I am the most intense superstar in the history of this industry and you better believe AJ because you’re going to be overwhelmed by my ability when I stepped into the ring and it won’t stop till the final bell rings AJ.

Oh and AJ, you better believe it if you believe nothing else, you better believe you’re going to be facing the Wrestling Machine with all three I’s intact.

Kurt Angle lowers his microphone and demonstrates that intensity by looking AJ Styles right in the eye without even blanking once.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok: Commonwealth Championship: Hulk Hogan(c) vs Rhino

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;RYN5ezObW6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYN5ezObW6I[/video]

As the music plays throughout the arena the crowd is immediately on their feet. They look around hoping to catch a glimpse of Rhino. Rhino finally appears as the camera pans over to where a small portion of the crowd gets even louder. Rhino can be seen smiling standing the middle of that small portion. He seems very proud and ready as he high fives people on his way down.

He stops along the way to sign some autographs and take some pictures with children who happen to be sporting his merchandise. He bumps fists with the children as he continues down towards the ring. He hops over the barricade to the strange delight of the crowd who just seem happy to see him do his entrance. Rhino walks up to the time keeper who also happened to have a microphone which he gives to Rhino.

Rhino nods his head to the time keeper as he slides into the ring. The crowd immediately goes silent.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
I appreciate those guys. Those cheers, those chants, it makes me feel all good and strong inside. I feel as though I could take on the entire locker room sometimes. You all know I’m not a sappy guy, but I felt that needed to be said. Now, back to your regularly programmed Rhino.... HOW THE HELL ARE YA!

This gets a cheap pop from the crowd.

It’s been too damn long since I’ve felt this good. So far I feel I’m very appreciated here. I feel like all my hard work has paid off since coming here. In a couple of days, or weeks, depending how you want to look at it. I will be wrestling the legend Hulk Hogan for the Commonwealth Championship at Halloween Havok. Although he turned his back on all of us by joining Zeb Colter and his band of misfits the Real Americans... He’s still a legend who needs to be respected. Which I do, I just respect the Hulk Hogan from yesteryear as opposed to this chump of the 21st Century. He’s nothing more than grime under my boot, and even that is saying a lot about the man. What did he even hope to accomplish with this move of his? All he’s proven is that he’s a coward and doesn’t believe in fighting for the true America! The Real Americans stand for an America I don’t truly understand. He believes that all men and women should be treated equally, at least that’s what I assume he talks about, I don’t know I usually end up falling asleep during his promos. Yet he puts guys like Hassan on a pedestal. A guy who absolutely hates America because we all apparently ruined his life, I personally don’t agree with that. You wanted the American Dream, everybody does. It’s unfortunate that you are living the American Dream; it’s not something you can simply walk into. It’s something like every young child you have to grow up to, you have to work for.

Hulk Hogan had just that too, he was living the American Dream, and folks, I don’t know if I need to say this, but I’m not talking about Dusty Rhodes. Hulk Hogan worked and clawed his way to the legendary status he now holds, but in my opinion threw it all away when he joined forces with the Real Americans. There is nothing real about that band of idiots, and I can assure you they don’t speak for the people of this great country!

The crowd cheers wildly for Rhino as he finishes his last statement.

To think that Hogan had us all fooled, the old man can barely move these days much less wrestle. As much as he’d like us to believe he’s in the best shape of his life. It’s funny, people always tell me that I’m just trying to relive my former glory, that I’m nothing but an old man who doesn’t know when to quit, but when Hogan comes in, it’s like nobody notices. That pissed me off quite a bit. At first I was happy to see Hogan back; in fact I was one of the guys who supported the idea. I didn’t think he’d be wrestling as much as he has. It’s a real shame too, he used to be the epitome of American wrestling, and he used to be the guy that all the young guys aspired to be. But I look at him now, and I can’t stand him. This whole thing is being compared to his NWO turn back in the day, but this doesn’t even come close to being as monumental as that, given the people involved I have to say it’s a joke. It’s a joke simply by the words they preach, by the words he spoke when it was unveiled that he had joined the Real Americans. It makes me God damn sick! Hogan I know you’re back there and you probably hate this right now, but truer words never needed to be spoken more than they are right now. You turned your back on America; you turned your back on the people who helped you become who you are today.

If it wasn’t for your fans, the Hulkamaniacs, you wouldn’t be the biggest name in all of sports entertainment. Just remember it was your American fans that helped you get your start. It’s a well known fact that if you can get over with an American audience, you can get over anywhere. American wrestling fans are probably the smartest around, they know what’s good, they know what’s entertaining. They knew that you could be a big star so they cheered for you, and just like the snap of your fingers you crushed their spirit. Everybody was proud of you man, we all loved and cherished the fact that you were American and you were the face of wrestling. Why did you do it Hulk? Why turn your back on such a great country. A country that stood on the edge of its seats as you were overseas somewhere wrestling in a huge match. We were all there for you! To be honest, I don’t know why I keep repeating myself here. I can say the same thing over and over, but that doesn’t mean someone like you will change their ways. I’m sure you have your reasons for doing what you did, and I’m sure you’ll be out here soon enough to explain to us why you did it. In the mean time I felt it only fair that I tell you that Halloween Havok, I’m taking your Commonwealth Championship and putting it on the waist of a real American.

The crowd cheers loudly for Rhino when suddenly...​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Eddie stands there, having listened to what everyone around him has had to say, and looks around at each of them, taking in his surroundings before looking at Muhammad Hassan as he begins his rebuttal.

Eddie_Mic.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: I don't definitively know how you can talk for such an extended period of time and not catch the hypocrisy coming out of your mouth and that's because I haven't decided if you're blind to it, you're in denial, or you're too stupid to see it. I forgot that I was talking to one of the most outraged story toppers walking the planet, well guess what Hassan, you don't have a leg to stand on to rightfully complain about anything, because for whatever reason, instead of affording the opportunity to someone else on the roster, both you and Jack Swagger have been put into this match which gives you an advantage that no one else in this match has in that it doubles your chances at bringing the Money in the Bank briefcase home to the Real Americans. While Impact is a good fit for me and the familia, there are a few things about it that I don't understand, like I don't understand why the general manager lets himself get beaten up every single week without retaliating in any form or fashion, but, more applicable to the situation, I don't understand why a couple whiney, heat drawing, self-victimizing pendejos like you are getting the deck stacked in your favor. Speaks volumes about how this brand wants to be represented and who they want representing them, doesn't it?

So bringing all of that to light, how can you say that you're being discriminated against now? Because someone looks at you funny when you're boarding the plane or they see you seated on it? Because people are typing mean and hurtful things on their blogs and social media profiles and the wrestling forums with their friends about you? None of that should matter because regardless of the strange looks and the visible discomfort and their demeanor, regardless of what these people are writing about you, you're still getting handed big time opportunity after big time opportunity, which is what you accused me of, which is you painting the portrait how you see fit. I came back to the wrestling industry for the same reason as you, Muhammad, to right a wrong. The Hall of Fame induction and the notoriety and all of the so-called perks that came with that ruse wasn't anything that I could enjoy because it was rooted in lies, it was the professional wrestling version of the Tupac Shakur conspiracy theory except it wasn't a theory, it's what I actually lived through.

I don't view you as a terrorist, holmes, and that's because terrorists have to possess the ability to inspire fear in the ones they oppose, and you don't intimidate me in the slightest, you or Jack, and that's because it takes a lot more than a gifted ability to come out here and run your mouth to win a fight, not sure if either of you knew that. Not only that, but it requires diversifying the subject matter and not cutting broken record promos about those dirty looks you're getting and the mistreatment you're allegedly on the receiving end of. I'll give you this, I'm guilty of the same thing, referring to the same scandal every time I'm given the chance, but as I've already pointed out, I stand here with something legitimate to gripe about, ese', you don't. You want a war? At Halloween Havok you're going to get your war, and regardless of the advantages you have on your team's side, and no matter how badly our peers want to see either of you win that briefcase, it's not going to go down that way.

And if I have to offer myself as a sacrifice to ensure that, then so be it, I'll go down and take both of you with me, leaving the spoils of victory at the fingertips of Gargano, Ryan, and Wyatt.

The crowd responds to this with a mixed reaction as some of them wouldn't mind seeing things go down that way while others would as a result of how some of them feel about Johnny Gargano, Joey Ryan, and Bray Wyatt versus how some of them feel about Jack Swagger, Muhammad Hassan, and Eddie Guerrero. Eddie turns his attention to Johnny next, opting to address everyone in the order they spoke after he had concluded speaking the first time around.

"It's not personal, it's just business." Now where have I heard that before recently? Oh, I remember, it was the same exact thing that Juventud said to me and Chavito two weeks ago, and it was the same exact thing he said to me last week before he tried to cave my skull in with that steel chair. While I appreciate your acknowledgement of that event in time as cause to mourn and your respect for me, I have to make you stick to your word before the match and keep this strictly business, because if that series of matches against Juventud and the Mexicools taught me anything it's that there's no room for respect around here, mutual or otherwise. The position you're in is an angst ridden one, I remember when I was the young and hungry vato, licking his lips and waiting for something to sink his teeth into. I appreciate the drive you have, it will take you as far as you allow it to, holmes, so keep your head up and stay focused on that, but realize now that in this match, it's going to fail you. The only way it may serve you with victory is if I have to offer myself to eliminate Hassan and Swagger from the equation, but just because I'm willing to do that doesn't mean it's how things are going to happen.

I intend to have my cake and eat it too, vato, as cliche' as that is. I intend to keep those two at bay and beat them and all of you so far down that you'll only be able to pick yourself up off the mat just enough and hold it there long enough to behold me at the peak of the ladder, grabbing hold of what I deserve and raising it proudly over my head.

Once again, Eddie's words draw a mixed reaction from the crowd as there are a lot of Johnny Gargano fans in the arena, but there are also fans that are beginning to warm up to Eddie as of late and cheer him instead of booing them as they have been. Eddie turns his attention away from Johnny, now focusing it on Bray Wyatt.

This is the first time you and I have crossed paths, Bray, but I've heard just enough from you to surmise that your delusions know no end. To suggest that I was in on Vince McMahon's attempt to blacklist me from the industry with my alleged death is an unforgivable slap in the face, ese', it is a comment that you will receive brutal comeuppance for and pay dearly for making. We don't just march to different rhythms, Bray, those rhythms are played by different instruments, and while we're both in the line of work of butchering, we use different utensils to do so. People expect me to be the good guy now, they're clamoring for the opportunity to cheer for me and are perking their ears up to hear me talking about lying, cheating, and stealing again, but I can't give into it, at least not one hundred and ten percent, and that's because of that lingering hunger to carry out what my heart and my mind most desire without regard or remorse for my peers, this brand's rule system, or any of the consequences that can and may come.

The background music to the things that I carry out is not played by drum, but by piano, with every note played by white key representing someone in my way, and every note played by black key representing the action I take to remove them from my way. It's the funeral march that plays every time I clench my fists in preparation for what I'm about to do, because the torment I enact and the pain I inflict are not done with something I hold in my hands, but with the hands themselves. These are my utensils of demise, and with them I am far more thorough than just a laceration of the soul, I begin with the flesh and work my way inward, Bray, savoring every layer, getting everything I can out of every solitary second of their dwindling life force.

But let's simplify the situation and dial back on things a bit. On the surface, I only need one reason to not take you seriously. You carry yourself in the way that you do and say the things that you say, demanding to be feared and recognized as one of the most intimidating, paralysis-by-fear inspiring being that darkens the locker rooms and arenas and wrestling rings worldwide, yet your moniker is lifted from something imaginary, the pages of a comic book. So what I deduce holmes is the only world feeding you is the one that you yourself live in inside your mind.

The crowd responds with a mixed reaction that has more favor for Eddie than for Bray, some of them even, "Oooh"-ing to signify they feel Eddie concluded what he had to say to Bray with a low blow. Eddie averts his focus to Joey Ryan, the last man left to address in the group.

Congratulations, you beat up on an authority figure that has little to no in-ring experience, conditioning, or training, that solidifies you as tough and legitimate in my book. And fighting like Chuck Norris? I might as well remove myself from the match, ese', because no one beats Chuck Norris right? I think you and Hassan sat down at the same computer together and while he was getting angry about what he was seeing people write about him in one window, you were laughing at the jokes people wrote about Chuck Norris. You're putting your stock in things that are only going to fail you holmes, what you can do to Joseph Park is no measuring stick, and studying Chuck Norris or fighting like Chuck Norris or being friends with Chuck Norris is going to have as much of an effect on the outcome of this match as Tyler Reks, either a negative effect or none whatsoever, all that hinders on whether or not he gets involved and whether or not you try to execute a roundhouse kick on one of us.

But at the end of the day, I encourage Daivari getting involved, and I encourage Tyler Reks getting involved, as well as whoever Johnny or Bray might have waiting in the wings, because there's always someone watching my back as well, El Mesias. At Halloween Havok you will all feel the heat, and all of these people are going to watch you feel it, and as the flames rise and consume all of you, there is only going to be one that can withstand it, and that's the man in control of the fire, ascending up the ladder like a phoenix, shedding the ashes of my past and grabbing the new chapter of my life that lies in that briefcase, forever cementing myself as one of the proud faces of Impact, and putting Impact on the map as somewhere that can be a difference maker in someone's career. Much like it did for Stone Cold in UCW, it will be the turning point for me here in UWF, and I know of the pain I'll have to endure and inflict to get there, but it'll all be worth it, because it's going to hurt you a lot more than it's going to hurt me.

Eddie smiles and laughs a bit before his expression turns completely serious again as he looks around, anticipating finding out who will be the next man to speak.

Blizzard

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok: John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

wwe-superstar-the-john-cena-112.jpg

John Cena: The Incredible Hulk. I’ve done my research, and most would consider The Incredible Hulk to be the most powerful and the most unstoppable force within the Marvel universe. He can take out everyone and anyone of his choosing without having a problem. The audience begins a loud and thunderous “CENA SUCKS!†chants, which only triggers a smug smirk from the European Champion. Within the UWF Universe, everyone considers me as the most unstoppable force within this company. I can destroy every single person who decides to step inside of this ring with me. I’m this company’s Hulk – I can’t be stopped and I’m the BEST. I’ve proven it time and time again with the most dominant championship reign written in the record books. I’m a living breathing walking legend; I’m the definition of a future Hall of Famer and it’s about damn time you people start treating me like one.

The fans continue with the booing toward the European Champion, who scans in the arena in disgust.

John Cena: There’s many people in the back that don’t respect me just like how you all of you people don’t. I’ve surpassed expectations from EVERYONE and I’ve done things that you and your parents’ parents could only dream of. Everyone thinks I’m old news, well guess what – I’m the HEADLINE every single damn night and this iconic championship I made? It’s my proof. Most would say since I joined the Corporation I fell down a couple of steps, that’s false. I’m the Corporate Champion, and for you morons who don’t have a damn clue what the most iconic championship in this entire business today is? It’s the European Championship hold by yours truly.

John raises the European Championship in the air, letting the whole arena observe it. After a couple of seconds in the air, John drops it on his shoulder, as he continues.

John Cena: Nobody gave a damn about this championship before I won it! In the past, it was held by the likes of the Robbie E’s, The Miz’s, the Edge’s, and the man I beat to win this championship, the Daniel Bryan’s. All of those men I mentioned didn’t do a damn thing to elevate this championship! They all focused on what they claim, “bigger and better things†but me? Nah son. I’m John Cena, I can walk up to Stephanie right now and request for a World Championship match and she’ll give me it. I can do that easily but instead I wanted to focus on this championship here. The once-known forgotten championship… now? With all of these championships that gets switched every single month, the ridiculous finishes and screw-jobs, it’s safe to say THIS is the most important! All… because… of… ME! I refuse to let someone come in and ruin my hard work, and at Halloween Havok? There’s a man who has that goal in mind.

John looks at the ground, as the fans explode in cheers, knowing who that man is. John shakes his head in disgust, as he scratches his head, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Dean Ambrose. Dean, Dean… DEAN! Does that name sound familiar? Does that name cause a rise in you people? The fans explode in cheers, as Ambrose is an obvious fan-favorite. John shakes his head in disappointment, as he continues over the cheers. Of course you people would show approval to a man that pathetic. Of course you people would cheer to a man that has no morals, no values, and nothing that’s even remotely acceptable to be a human being. Dean isn’t even close to being a human being, he’s a dog. He’s a dog and some dogs need to know their day. Some dogs need to know when it’s time to lay down and accept what’s coming to them and Dean? Dean is going to get what’s coming to him come Hallowen Havok when I beat his sorry ass in Seattle.

John releases a couple of chuckles, as he takes a quick glance at his championship, continuing.

John Cena: This European Championship? It’s meant for greatness. It’s meant for men like me to hold it high in the air and prove why it’s such an important title. And so far? I’m the only man who can do that. So what makes you think Dean can do it? He’s not greatness, he’s not even close. You don’t DESERVE this championship, Dean. And that’s where I come in. I’m settling the balance right. I’m the BEST, I’m better than AJ Styles, I’m better than Daniel Bryan, and I’m better than you. You people should worship me just like how Dean will worship me because I’m just that damn good! Dean Ambrose is going to learn to bark when I tell him to bark. He’s going to beg when I tell him to beg. He’s going to sleep when I tell him to sleep. I’m going to OWN Dean Ambrose in this ring and walk out the same way I walked in, Corporate… Champion and there’s not a damn thing he’s going to do about it.

John nods his head, as he awaits for his opponent to make his entrance.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Halloween Havok IC Titl: Juventud Guerrera(c) vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Le

[video=youtube;f0y5ndEtqGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0y5ndEtqGs[/video]

Juventud
Odaley Chavo! Nice to see you grow some juevos and try to stand out on your own. I know you don’t get the opportunity to say much on account of you being the side kick to Eddie but chill out man you’re boring these people. Nobody want to see Chavo for more than 5 minutes but you come out here acting like you’re giving an inauguration speech. No one cares vato. I get that you’re trying to make yourself seem like a threat but let’s be realistic, why would Chavo walk away the winner of this match? When people think Intercontinental Champion, they don't think Chavo. When people think any kind of Champion, Chavo doesn't come to mind. Los Mexicools on the other hand, whether people like it or not, we define the word champion. You should probably look up what it means to be a champion so you can change everything about yourself. Unless you're too busy reading about darkness or whatever. I don't know I got bored right away with your rambling.

All three Mexicools start laughing at Chavo.

But hey you're standing out from Eddie now. Maybe not the way you wanted to but it's working ese. I mean did I hear you praising Park as a visionary? That gringo is refusing to give us contracts and you want to call him a visionary? You Chavo are worse than a gringo. You're a Latino like us except you've chosen to bow down to the gringos. How could you do that? What's wrong with you and Eddie? Just a couple of weeks ago, Eddie was a shell of a Latino. He couldn't succeed against the lowest of the low and become Hardcore Champion and it ate away at him. He was making all of us look bad so we all came to one simple conclusion. Let La Familia win. It was the only way to ensure you didn't make all Latino's become laughing stocks. I'll give you credit though, Psychosis and myself did give you everything we had. I've never teamed with him before so we were a bit off but you guys kept managing to kick out. I give you props for that but after awhile we just said, lets let them win. And that's why you're here Chavo. Because of pity.

The fans boo Juventud which is odd considering Chavo isn't the most well liked either but it just shows how annoying Juventud is.

You two won one match and all of a sudden Eddie gets a huge opportunity in the Money in the Bank match. Why? Why not Psychosis? Why not Super Crazy? Well after all your praise of Park, I now know. Both of you sold out. We should have never let you win because now you're just slaves to the gringos just like LAX. How do you look at yourselves in the mirror? I mean you want to call us walking stereotypes? We've already explained why we act this way and it's not our fault you're too dumb to pay attention when it matters but there's a reason I'm not billed as Juventud Guerrera anymore. I've always been Juventud here and it's not my fault the stupid gringo announcers don't understand that but you want to talk about piggybacking on a name. I guess you're not aware that the only reason you're relevant is because of your last name. If it wasn't for your last name, you'd be just another mediocre wrestler who had a week long stint here.

Juventud chuckles and backs up to the nearest turnbuckle.

And that's the truth Chavo. Everyone knows it. You're whole career has been based on copying other better wrestlers. You do the three amigos, frog splash and the Gory Bomb. None of that is from you. I am an innovator every time I step in this ring. I do things that no one else can do. Especially not you or this other giant gringo who thinks he's above me, Brock Lesner.

The fans boo at the mere mention of Lesner.

Ah so you gringos agree with me? Brock Lesner is everything that's wrong with UWF. He's been given chance after chance and has failed every single time and yet UWF never learns. He comes back, beats a couple of nobodies, starts losing to real competition and then leaves. It's the same thing every time and for some reason they keep hiring him and refuse to give us real contracts. The gringos who run UWF are idiots. They threaten to fire us for attacking people like William Regal but they don't do anything when Lesner goes around copying us and stopping matches. No they reward him. Why? Brock Lesner is nothing more than intimidation but once you get past that, he's nothing special and they have refused to see the truth.

They give this man a chance to shine against the best of the best and what does he do? He whines and says he wanted more. What more can they give him? They put him in the ring with THE best luchador in the history of professional wrestling and he wants more? But then again maybe I'm looking at this all wrong. Maybe they gave him this match because they want me to do the dirty work. They know that every time you embarrass the "beast", he runs off and quits and that's what they want me to do. The gringos are trying to subtly make me work for them but I know what they're up to. They want their biggest problem to take out two of their other problems. I'll play your games for now gringos but don't expect me to play nice. At Halloween Havoc I prove to everyone that we Mexicools mean business and we will not stop until UWF is at our feet!

The crowd boos louder than before as Juventud looks a little pissed off.

Why are you people booing us? Are you too stupid to see all the problems with UWF. This is about human rights and you people are booing us for doing the right thing. You may not like the way we go about our business but we tried doing it your way. We tried coming here the right way and they refused us at every corner so now we took matters into our own hands. It's the only way things get done and the sooner you people realize it, the faster the change begins.

The passionate words of Juventud do not change the crowd's feeling towards them as they continue to boo.

Fine think whatever you want. We don't need to prove ourselves to anyone, certainly not you people and I'm not going to go on and on and on about nothing just to get my face out there like some people over here so with that, Brock Lesner, get your ass out here!

The Mexicools all eagerly await the arrival of Brock Lesner.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Commonwealth Championship: Hulk Hogan(c) vs Rhino

[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

Hulk_1394611a.jpg

As Hulk Hogan's theme hits the speakers and The Immortal One appears from behind the curtain, he is met with a brick wall of boo's and jeers. Looking shocked, Hogan surveys the crowd and then pulls off his signature poses. He walks down the ramp, sporting his Real Americans attire and his Commonwealth Championship, petting his mustache and continuing to analyze the crowd. Hogan walks around the ring, picks up a microphone and proceeds to roll into the ring. As he stands in the middle of the ring, once more the crowd chants and boo's, making sure Hogan knows he is not welcomed here at Halloween Havok.

Hulk Hogan: "Let me get right down to it here Rhino. Before I begin to ramble on and put you to sleep, let me tell you right now that if you think Hulk Hogan turned his back on America, then you think you're probably gonna win this championship. You see brother, both of those statements are wrong because like Hulk Hogan didn't turn his back on America dude, Rhino isn't winning this championship tonight."

Some of the die hard Hulkamaniacs cheer, but most of them continue to boo every sign of Hulk Hogan achieving.

Hulk Hogan: "You see, every night since joining the Real Americans I have to listen to superstar after superstar saying Hogan turned on this great country. You don't realize man, that I am going blue in the face because I am running out of air to be able to tell each and every one of you how that is not the case. You may think I turned my back brother, but really - I am standing up for America more than I was before. Let's think back to when Hogan was on top of the world. I had my Hulkamaniacs, I beat the Iron Sheik, I came to the ring dawning an American flag. Brother, I went to public events to represent America because my heart, sweat, and tears belong to this country - and they still do to this very day man. By joining the Real Americans, all I did was show the world that now more than ever, Hulk Hogan stands up for what this country believes in. I now wear red, white, and blue. I now respect the hard working American born people of this country. I now feel better than I ever have, but for someone like you brother - you just don't understand it. You don't seem to remember that Hulk Hogan beat your ass in the middle of this ring for this very title. You don't seem to think that it can happen again. Let me tell you something dude. If you keep telling yourself that, you just might be very disappointed when you're shoulders are on that mat for the worst three seconds of your life brother."

Hulk Hogan: "I appreciate you coming out here and saying that everyone should respect me for being what I have been to this day, but for you to quickly turn around and stab me in the back by comparing my name to nothing but the grime under your shoe? Dude, I know they call you the war machine, but tonight I am going to be showcasing my two 22 inch war machines that people like you still don't think I have. It's a damn shame brother, that no one pays attention to what Hulk Hogan does anymore. Age is but a number dude, and it doesn't stop me from hitting the gym, it doesn't stop me from coming out here night after night, and it doesn't stop me from kicking your ass for the second time in a row tonight. You're right though brother about one thing. I had to claw my way to get to where I was in the past. Backstage politics, in ring performance - you name it brother, and I was coming out on top. Tonight though, it's a damn shame that someone like you has to step into this ring with someone who did what I did to get here. Someone like you, who became the final ECW champion and who's company soon after went belly up, which I believe says a little something, doesn't deserve a second chance at this gold brother."

Hulk Hogan: "You make it seem like I don't understand how I came to be, or why I am standing here this very moment dude, but I know just as well as anyone else that it is because of these Hulkamaniacs. They hated me when I joined the nWo, but they came back to love me because they just realized I wanted a second chance. Hulk Hogan came back to UWF because he wanted yet another chance. A final run. I could have made it on my own, but I was offered up by Zeb Colter on the Real Americans because it would help carve my name into American history brother. Again, Hulk Hogan could take one final run with the right group of people - and I just ask that you Hulkamainacs see that it's all I want. As for you Rhino, I know you think you can get into the head of Hulk Hogan by complimenting him and then stabbing him in the back dude, but WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN WE...... THE PEOPLE, RUN WILD. ON YOU."

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Halloween Havok: Triple Threat Tag Team Title match

[video=youtube;NeVN_Nv4_h4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeVN_Nv4_h4[/video]

fans cheer like crazy as Shelton Benjamin walks to the ring with a sort of fancy style. Shelton goes and he is pointing at everybody as the fans cheer at his movement. Shelton goes, and he heads to the top rope, and poses a bit. The fans cheer. Shelton goes, and he enters the ring as he looks on as he points to the fans once more. The official hands Shelton a microphone, and Shelton begins to speak

untitled.jpg

Shelton Benjamin: Oooooooooo boy let me tell you something. It feels so exciting that me, and my man Chris we are going to be teaming with each other, and just knowing that we may be getting some bling, and shine together it just makes me so dang gitty. I mean I just showed up here, but I knew nothing more that with my man Chris by my side we would make it far. That is why Chris nothing comes in between us, and boy I will be making sure Thuggin Love is shown at Halloween Havok... Come to think of it why are we wrestling on Halloween? Ahhh man that means I have to miss Suzies Halloween Party. Shelton begins to kind of look sad that he is going to be missing the halloween party, fans are confused as Shelton speaks again It will be fine Shelton Suzie will understand... Nothing comes in between you and your man.

Shelton goes as he seems flustered a bit, and he then he gets his act together as he goes onto speak

Shelton Benjamin: Now I need to focus on the tag team champion. See most people are just ok, standard, but I in tag teams I am glamorous. I have so many bling that my house sparkles when people drive by it, and that is why I know what it is like to succeed with a partner people. I know what my partner is thinking at all times, and with Chris it is a different wavelength, and that is why we will be sucessful over the two other teams. Like no offense to Batista and Jarrett, but those two men have gray hairs. Do you see gray hairs on me? Do you see Gray hairs on Chris? Noooooo, we like to keep ourselves fabulous. Like sure Batista has a nice chiseled, big, muscley body, but other then that what does that team have? Are they fabulous, are they thuggin, and are they lovin' like this? No, so even though you have Stephanie, and fancy suits you are not good enough to stop Chris and I.

Shelton snaps his fingers as the fans cheer Shelton goes to talk about the other team

Shelton Benjamin: Now we have Beer Money. Ok not going to lie that name has some sort of swagger, but like honestly look at the people we have in it. Robert Roode, ok good looking dude but have you see his hairline? O em gee let me tell you people that thing is worse then Lebrons. I said it, and I ain't going to back track on it. Not going to lie during make up the other day I saw him pull out some hair plugs? Like boy if you can't keep your hair long, like Chris baby, let me tell you can always just shave it off. Anyways on to his partner James Storm. Honestly I don't know if I can touch that man.. He is just, just sooo Dirty like o em gee. I don't know if I can handle all that on me, but its okay because Chris can handle your butt anyday of the week Storm, I mean he already showed what he can do to your partner right there. You see boys the word partner for you is loose, but to Chris and I it is real, and let me tell you that is why no one will ever stop us. Cause we are thuggin' and we are lovin'. That is what makes us Thuggin' Love.

Fans cheer as all of a sudden.

iBunka

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok: The Rhodes' Family Vacation

As the previous match up contestants clear the floor, Dustin Rhodes' theme hits the speakers and the crowd bounces to their feet in anticipation.

[video=youtube;OQ0Z9aH6cSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OQ0Z9aH6cSY[/video]

Dustin Rhodes walks down the ramp with a disgusted look on his face, he refuses to make contact with any of the fans but he looks as though he almost feels sorry for not willing to. He wastes no time by quickly grabbing a mic and rolling into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and addresses the fans.

24.jpg

Dustin: "Now before my brother and father come out to this ring to attempt to rip the three of us apart, I just want to make one thing clear. Two weeks ago, me and my father were defeated by Dean Ambrose. I want my father to know that it is no secret that to our confusion, Cody Rhodes was the man that attacked myself, causing distress between my dad and I. Following up, I would like to publicly apologize to him for the mix up. Yet another Rhodes mistake that leads to another loss for myself, who has not had the amount of wins I would have wished."

The fans cheer, attempting to make Dustin feel a bit better.

Dustin Rhodes: "It's understandable though. I've been up against good competition which makes me feel better about myself and what RAW has planned for me, but what makes me feel worse about myself is the fact that I leave this ring every night, with my brother's words ringing in my ears. He said that I can't do anything noteworthy on my own. To this day his words remain true. He's far better off than myself, he's actually won a championship. Look at me. I'm Dustin Rhodes. What have I done to make a name for myself other than leech off of my family? I'll can't tell you what I did, but I can tell you what I am going to do."

Dustin looks into the camera and gets a smirk on his face.

Dustin Rhodes: "What I am going to do, is beat both my brother and father in a triple threat match here tonight, and I will get my name on the map. No gimmicks tonight, no bullshit. I'm here to win, and I plan on it doing it dammit because I am a Rhodes, and I CAN and I WILL make a name for myself! Cody, you say how I wasn't a brother for you in the past, but that's all I wanted to be. I was always there trying to help you when I could - but you thought you were too good for your bigger brother. You spat on my name and shoved me aside. You pursued your dreams and mine.... shattered. Tonight though Cody, tonight you will wish you never pushed Dustin Rhodes away. You will wish that you took his advice and treated your family with respect, because I swear on my mothers life - whether I win, or our father wins, I will make sure that YOU don't walk out of here tonight the winner... or at all."

The crowd begins applauding and chanting. The fire coming from Dustin's character is really bringing them to life.

Dustin Rhodes: "As for my father. I have respect for him. He brought me into this world, and he gave me the opportunities I have failed on so far. My father like myself is a family man. We both understand each other. We both compete to win, and we both hate what has gotten into Cody's head and trust me when I say we plan on beating some sense into him tonight. But father, you will understand that tonight, we aren't on the same team. Tonight it's a good old fashioned Rhodes family vacation. I expect you to beat the living hell out of your sons, because you finally can and actually get away with it! I also know that you expect me to give you a couple stiff ones to the face, because finally the son can have some good old family revenge on his father. But when all is said and done tonight, Dustin Rhodes will make sure that YOU, Cody Rhodes, don't leave here with another victory."

Dustin backs off into the corner to cool off and wait for the next member of the Rhodes family to come to the ring.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Halloween Havok : Global Champion Kane vs. Austin Aries

[video=youtube;mai7Ja-4pYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mai7Ja-4pYc[/video]

The sinister tone of 'Veil of Fire' plays over the speakers and interrupts Austin Aries as the Global Champion steps out onto the stage. With Paul Bearer lingering at his side, Kane stops short of walking down the entrance ramp and entering the ring. Instead, Kane grabs a microphone from nearby and stands on the ramp, looking down into the ring at his number one contender.

24vmomx.jpg

Kane:

I can't believe what I am hearing. Not enough of a challenge? The fighter inside you is not satisfied with facing me for the Global Championship at Halloween Havok? You say it was your naivety that cost you the match with Bray Wyatt, well I say that naivety of yours is also what got you into trouble with Kurt Angle, and it is that naivety which will give me all the edge I need in two weeks time. Not enough of a challenge? You are a fool Austin Aries, a damned fool and it will take me giving you the same treatment that I gave the Great Khali two weeks ago, to teach you some respect and some humility. I am not some paper champion, I have come and I have destroyed all those that have laid themselves before me. I wasn't just handed a match with The Great Khali, I forged a path of destruction until I was granted a match with him. Now that I am at the top of the Impact mountain, it is going to take a hell of an effort from any man to dethrone me.

Austin, you have a lot of heart. I am not stupid or blinded by arrogance that I would deny that. You have fought and lost, and have kept coming back for more. Your persistence is...refreshing. But it won't last. It cannot last. There is a time and an hour when that resolve of yours has to be tested so much that it breaks down and cracks. It meets a roadblock that it cannot get around. That roadblock is me Austin. You can go on with this happy-go lucky fighting spirit attitude, but there will come a time when you realise that you simply cannot prevent what is inevitable. I mean look at us. One of us is a true monster, a man who fears no evil and does not fear doing evil. A man who has spent years carrying the souls of his defeated opponents, taking years off of their careers in a single match. One who has come to Impact and has slain one of the most feared Champions in this company's history. And look at you Austin. A skilled fighter, a man who does not know the meaning of the word quit. A man who has all the tools to be the face of this brand. It does not take a well educated person to observe that we are on a collision course that is going to get real messy, real soon at Halloween Havok. The question has to be asked, what sets one of us apart from the other? But you see whilst you have all the tools Aries, having the tools means nothing if you don't know how to use them together to make something. You can have all the talent in the world, but unless you know how to use it, you will gain nothing. That is the difference between us Austin, and what is more, you know it. You come out here every week with that same hopeful look on your face, playing to the same fans that come to see you every time this show is in their town. But you know it's all a lie Austin, you know that as long as people like me are around, your not getting up that mountain, your not climbing to the top. And if you dare to climb, I'll be right there to push you back down.

You are correct when you say that our match in two weeks is about more than the Global Championship. It is about survival, it is about sensing your nearest competition and eliminating him before he can do the same to you. You know it was Thomas Hobbes, who believed that the natural state of mankind was war. Men will always fight men for their own interests. My interests lie in this Championship, in being at the top of this brand, in giving these people a Champion they can fear and be proud of in equal measure. I don't do half measures, I don't give 50 per cent. When I step into the ring and see my opponent standing across from me, I do not stop until they are no longer a threat. I do not stop until they are destroyed. That is what I did to the Great Khali, and that is what I will do to you Austin. At Halloween Havok, there can only be one man left standing you are correct, but that one man left standing is going to be the man who is able to absorb the punishment thrown at him and come out stronger. The man with the greater will to survive, the man who smells blood and is able to zone in on it without a shred of mercy. After watching you for these past few months Aries, I know you not be that man. That man is me........

Kane lowers the microphone as he finishes speaking. Paul Bearer rubs his hands with glee as Kane looks on, awaiting a response from AA.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

The crowd is all on their feet, cheering for their resident anti-hero Dean Ambrose and he comes slowly walking out on stage with a mic already in hand. Ambrose stands up straight and slowly rotates his head all around his shoulders before giving a smirk to John Cena. He raises the mic and begins to speak from the top of the stage.

Dean Ambrose
Congratulations on your little accomplishments John. Being the corporate champion must really be an honor. I haven't seen you this smug since you were challenging me at WrestleMania for my World Heavyweight Championship. How'd that match end again? I forget because it's all just one big cloud of times you've failed to beat me. I was a poor kid growing up so I didn't read a lot of comic books but I do keep my ear to the ground and I'm well aware of what people call you. They call you Superman, not The Hulk. If there was to be a Hulk of UWF, well that'd be me. I'm the only one who can withstand an insurmountable amount damage. I'm the one who unleashes a devastating rage that runs through the competition. Go ahead and ask your friend Cody Rhodes about that. Or better yet look back into your own subconscious. Superman has a weakness. It's that shining unnatural green thing. That description fits Kryptonite and The Hulk. Judging by the record books, I'm a combination of both.

The fans are wildly on Ambrose's side and cheer very loudly.

I've made it very apparent that I will stop at nothing until The Corporation is destroyed. I said I would take you all down one at a time and that started with Cody. How did Stephanie respond? She added another member. It doesn't matter how long you want to prolong your short success, I will beat each and every one of you just as I have before. Kurt Angle is the only one I haven't faced before and I hope he wins the World Heavyweight Championship so I can have the pleasure of ripping away what he's fought so hard for.

The fans cheer again as Ambrose begins to mock John Cena.

"But Dean, this is about the European Championship! I've held it the longest so therefore I am the best champion and wrestler across every brand!" Shut up John! There's a big difference between holding a championship and being the best. When I was Hardcore Champion, everyone was talking about me. Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose had the best series of matches over 3 months. Everyone was talking about me. Not because I was the longest reigning champion but because of how good I was. The only reason people are talking about John Cena is because of The Corporation. People should be talking about The Corporation BECAUSE of John Cena. Not the other way around. Championships don't matter to me because I know I am the best. These people know it too and I prove it every week.

Ambrose begins to slowly walk back and forth on the stage.

Now does that mean that I don't want that European Championship? Not quite. You see, my whole life people stole from me. They took away what I needed most in life and that was money. I was poor and the older kids would beat me up and steal from me. It toughened me up and eventually I got back what was mine. I got back my pride. That championship signifies everything your proud of John and I can't wait to take it from you and leave you with nothing but your own pathetic misery.

An explosion of cheers rain from the arena as they all want to see Ambrose take the European Championship away from Cena.

It's going to happen John and the faster you come to accept this, the less it will hurt. Well, that's not entirely true as I do plan on hurting you quite a bit. I always had to eat my meals fast as a kid as there was always someone around the corner trying to get a bite so you'll excuse me if I toy around with my food a bit now. Our little feud was interrupted by Bray Wyatt and I took care of him accordingly. I beat you at WrestleMania and I was over and done with you until you decided to claim you were better than you really are. I want you to know John that all the punishment I'm about to deal out to you, it's all your fault. You better pray you get traded soon because as long as I'm here, you'll always be in second best.

Ambrose gives a big wide smirk to John Cena as the crowd cheers on.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

AJ Styles goes as he looks on around the people in the arena. AJ goes and he begins to speak

mjaKlNX.png

AJ Styles: The hypocrisy continues. Kurt do you hear yourself? You are now pulling out the three I's. Kurt you call intelligence blindsiding someone from behind week in and week out. Is that what you call intelligence. Hell to me Kurt where I come from that is nothing more then being a coward. Kurt like I said earlier you're obviously trying to soften me up, and Kurt I am going to say it again that won't slow me down. Then you go on talking about integrity. What integrity I mean you willing just said you will do anything to get the advantage on me. So Kurt where is the integrity in that? Big whoop you're going in this match alone just because I said so. So that shows integrity? No Kurt your view on integrity is very skewed. I mean Intensity, there is no denying that you are intense Kurt, but since winning the king of the ring Kurt what intensity have you shown us? Honestly Kurt frankly your three I's don't mean anything, in fact I think they're a load of CRAP!

Fans cheer as AJ goes on and he walks around Kurt a bit looking at him. AJ goes on as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Kurt so your actually proud of winning that belt in the fashion you did. Well let me just say Kurt you are going to use that tournament to justify as how you became ECW champion, yet let me defend how I became the UCW Champion. You just view it as a simple money in the bank cash in. When really Kurt it took months for all that to flourish. Kurt I had to go through the money in the bank qualifier, and then afterwards had to go to the Money in the Bank itself, and Kurt in that match I wasn't the favorite. People had Carlito being the favorite in that match. They said he was going to be the next UCW Champion, and he really believed that. Yet he didn't win that match.... I did! I won the moneuy in the bank briefcase, and I cashed in when I felt the time was right. I made doubters into believers. It is almost how similar how I became the world heavyweight champion Kurt.

You see Kurt I was on an emotional low. I was struggling with alcohol. I wasn't thinking straight, but then Kurt I saw the error to my ways. I watched my match with James Storm at Summerslam, and it made me want to change who in the hell I am, and by doing so I found some success, and now I am the World Heavyweight Champion. You see Kurt I know what I have done wrong in the past, and by doing so Kurt U have made myself into a better wrestler then I previous was. Kurt now the question is, even though you feel like your in your prime, are you really happy? Kurt are you truly happy coming out to this ring every single night?

AJ goes closer to Kurt as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Are you happy being in this suit right now Kurt? Are you happy being used like a puppet just to be apart of people that are looking to just sell t-shirts, make movies, and forget what is important here. This business is all about wrestling. Kurt I know you know this, and really Kurt I don't feel like you're truly happy. I feel that you are just doing this just to fill a personal need right now, and Kurt I am just saying right now you may feel like you are prime and ready to win this belt from me, but like I said earlier Kurt the river hasn't been shown yet. We don't know who is going to win this title, but one thing is for sure Kurt I know your not happy knowing that these people think that you suck.

Fans cheer like crazy when all of a sudden a "You Suck" chant breaks out through the arena, the chant is getting pointed at Angle. As AJ backs up looking at Kurt. AJ goes as he moves his hands in a gesture saying your turn, and AJ awaits a response.

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Triple Threat Tag Team Title match

[video=youtube;JkbKAp3YTgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkbKAp3YTgw[/video]

Jeff Jarrett enters the arena and is getting swarmed with a hail of boos from the crowd. Jarrett makes it down to the ring and slides into it while holding onto a microphone and begins to talk to Tyson Kidd, not all too impressed.

Jarrett_280x390_1036918a.jpg

"King of The Corporate Mountain" Jeff Jarrett: Thuggin' Love? Haha are you shittin' me son? THAT's your team name? Do you have any idea how hard it was for us to rebuild the UWF Tag Team Division? I'm sure your too stupid to know about this but this division was shitted on so much that we had to call in specialists to remove the stink from the buildings every night. It was bad enough that the UWF Management dumped on the Tag Team brand as well as the fans, but when the Tag Teams started to take their shits? No, that crossed the line Shelton! It took months and months of planning but thanks to the brilliant plan made from the UWF Management we managed to have the biggest Tag Team Division that any fed ever had since the history of professional wrestling! Hell we're about to have 2 tag team belts after this month is over with! I thought that issue was over with, until I heard that you and Chris Sabin decided to start teaming up. Now I'm a southern man and I believe in fair play here but having a team name like 'Thuggin' Life' to me is just shitting on those month of hard work that we put into redeveloping this Tag Team Division!

Jeff Jarrett shakes his head before continuing on.

Now obviously our policy states that we can't willingly break up tag teams for no reason but what I can do is prevent you and that Sabin character from tainting our coveted tag team titles from your disaster tag team known as 'Thuggin Love'. You want to Love somethin' Thuggin Shelton then go pick up Kayne West's new album, because I'll be damned if I see the likes of you and Chris Sabin hold onto those tag team title belts. And that goes for Beer Money as well. Quite frankly I was a little dissapointed that you two managed to win the tag team tournament last month, and I was even more disappointed that the tag team champions lost against you two. I have never seen such a disfunctional tag team such as Beer Money! Bobby Rhoode and James Stom, you two make me sick to my stomach to be calling you the tag team champs of the UWF! You two don't even know the meaning of Tag Team and I'm willing to bet my next child that you two don't even know the first thing about each other, what your intentions are and all that bullshit. My partner Batista and I aren't like that at all! Sure not really the best of friends but I know more about Big Dave and what his intentions are for being in the Corporation, and soon he'll know what my intentions are!

Jarrett looks on to the stage and points to it.

I'm done babbling on about what's wrong with Monday Night RAW! I demand that the Tag Team Champions come out and try to make a name for themselves, because obviously being the Tag Team Champions doesn't work for them. Come out boys, I'm waiting!

The crowd boos as Jeff Jarrett lowers the mic, waiitng for somone else to come out to speak.

Fauche

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: reDRagon vs London & Kendrick

THE Brian Kendrick's gaze is locked on to the titantron above the ramp. His cold eyes, swirling deep with clouded thoughts, consider it for a moment before jumping towards his partner. He studies Paul London's head, looks back at the titantron, then back to London, several times until finally...

THE Brian Kendrick:
Hey man... are you okay?

The Intrepid Traveller, who has had ample time to recover from the confrontation with past demons during the opposite team's tedious and long-winded tirade, raises his mic and asks...

Paul London:
What?

The Brian Kendrick: Its just... that stomp... that was pretty harsh man. Like stiffer than the stiffest Japanese brand of brutality. Like Mario completely compacting a goomba's body kind of stomp. It has me feeling concerned. Are you feeling alright?

Paul London takes a look of his own up at the titantron, scratches his head slowly, and answers...

Paul London: Honestly man, I don't even remember that... like... at all. I guess he must have nailed me pretty hard there, huh? I dunno, I always thought Davey and I were pals, chums even, but seems to me like he must have been pretty pissed off about something to just go and jump on my face like that. Like, I've been mad at guys before. One time Yoshi Tastu ate some of my Lucky Charms so I locked his dog in a trasure chest and buried it on the beach. I'll admit, that was an awfully severe response, but its not like I tried to knock all of his teeth out simultaneously with my boots, and in public no less. I'm going to have to reccommend some anger managment or group therapy sessions for this guy next I see him – maybe even a visit to Dr. Hawthorn's Outback Serentiy Compound – a week lying 'neath the moonbeams doing trust fallls could do him some good, I'd fathom.

THE Brian Kendrick:
But what if he's still mad at you?

Paul London:
Like I said, I don't recall this whole debacle at all, but I can only assume that we worked this out. Then again, that might not even be me there. It could some look-alike, a doppleganger even... some devious imposter... I do, after all, bare a striking resemblance to Hollywood's own Christian Bale... I mean, did you see The Prestige?

A fact evidenced momentarily on the titantron for the unimaginative's convenience...

h9EFD0A9F

THE Brian Kendrick: More times than I can count.

Paul London: Excatly man. Exactly.

THE Brian Kendrick: Interesting...

Paul London: Mmhmmmm, it sure is. And speaking of interesting, I now address you, reDRagon.

The Intrepid Traveller turns to face his Halloween Havok opponents. The crowd goes mild.

Paul London: I gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed in the two of you right meow. Dragging up past footage of some chump that may or may not even be me getting his face broken on some firefighter's boot? Was that you? Did you do that? No. No it wasn't. So what's the deal yo? You could put up a video of Brock Lesnar F5-ing me a decade ago and it wouldn't help you a darn bit come Halloween Havok, would it? Whatever past losses have afflicted me are irrelevant to you now, like the four feathers on the wind they have come and gone and what's left is what you see, a sturdy sequioa, always growing, always learning more of Mother Gaia's ancient mysteries. Time passes, the sun rises and sets, and I'm still here, still winning, better than ever. Like a Saiyan warrior, I become more powerful with every loss – and while they come rarely – each benefits me. That's what us industry types call a win-win situation my quivering little river pebbles, and its a magical thing.

Now I could go on about how sad it is that you would resort to showing clips of other men accomplsihing the things you've only dreamed of but have never been able to. I could mention that its better to be on the butt-end of a highlight reel than to be so far off the edge of the map that you've never had anything better than a cell-phone youtube video or a faulty ippv feed to commemerate your in-ring achievments. I could bring up that your time on Impact has consisted of a shallow win over a couple guys whose career highlight was losing matches fifteen years ago – that your time in the company has been ignored and dismissed as irrelevant by most while we have been heralded as the inevitable future Tag Team Champions - but I'm not going to do that. As we said before, regardless of your innability to impress the past few weeks, total obscurity in the eyes of the masses and backstage brass, and insultingly and embarrasingly irritating ranting, you two are – in our eyes- the real tag team champions in the UWF. And though everything else outside of your “big” matches indicates otherwise, we firmly believe that when push comes to shove comes to tug comes to thrust comes to nudge, reDRagon make for a fine pair of silver medalists underneath everyone's favourite American Dolphins. We know it, and we're confident you guys will prove that you're a fine second-best at Halloween Havok. I will once again insist, however, that your best is nothing compared to ours. A little carpenter ant may be able to impressively defy gravity and physics with his tiny, exo-skeletoned body, but relative to a tennis shoe, that doesn't mean much, savvy? I think you recognize that too – that's why you shudder in your cowardice behind your fancy youtube videos. Just know, with all your mind and heart and soul and bones, that all the internet footage in the world won't suffice as shelter when the raging storm hits.

London lowers his mic. The lady in section 27, row 4, seat 17 is wearing velcro shoes and is self-conscious about it. Jude Law is in attendance. THE Brian Kendrick unlowers his mic.

20101004005223!Brian-Kendrick.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick: Thousands of years ago, the Chinese Emporer Qin Shi Huang commissioned the construction of what would become the Great Wall of China. In his great wisdom, the Emporer believed that such an impressive structure would ward off attacks on the trade routes, farm lands and cities of his kingdom – that such a mighty fortification would strike such dismay into the hearts of those who would seek to oppose him, that their forces would merely withdraw from their borders and retreat to their own lesser realms. But the men of the north, the Xiongnu, a nomadic force of warriors and predeceasors to the Huns, only saw the wall as a challenge. The fortress mocked their claim to glory as the most dangerous force in the ancient east. Indeed, if it weren't for the legends of their ferocity and viciousness in battle, the Emporer may never have built a wall. But he did, and while many were persuaded to flee before it or made to die beneath it, the Xiongnu were inspired to defeat it. From their hills, they watched as the wall was raised from the earth. They studied the faults of those who were vanquished attempting to take it. They were educated by blood and time. Their patience, fed on these things, transformed into strategy, and when executed their strategy became a perfect violence.

The wall, you see, was stationary. Against the will of nature it stood still against season and age and it did not change. The soldiers who guarded it grew too confident and comfortable in its shadow, and they forgot what it meant to adapt to survivie – the world's oldest law. There is a necessary fear in every man, one that reminds him that death is constantly at the throat. This fear disappears when sheltered in the illusion of safety – in towers and society and contentment. While the fear may leave, the threat never goes. Death cannot be mocked. It called out to the northern warriors and when the fear had gone entirely fromt the Chinese, the Xiongu came down upon them like a great tiger on its unsuspecting morning prey. The slaughter was like none the world had seen before. It was neither glorious nor honorable. It did not happen as the Chinese had anticipated – for their anticipation of any attack was part of the wall's very foundation. No, with all revealed to the world, permanently built into the earth, they could never grow. While they earned many victories there, each one worked towards an inevitable fault. Every success told those who watched all they needed to know, and their confidence in pattern and proven formula was their undoing.

All I ever hear is the same inane rambling from you, reDRagon. Again, I won't deny that you are a great team, but we have seen what you can do. You're so sure in the skills that have carried you here, but we know every skill you have. What good will they do you against us? Can anyone in this company – in this industry even, deny that we are the most unpredictable tandem to ever step foot in the ring? I hear the whispers – that we're wacky, that we're loose cannons, that we're totally insane. We are mocked for it constantly, but it is no insult. Like a cloud in the sky, we are constantly morphing, shifting, changing, in all aspects. So when that lunacy steps into the ring, it is impossible for anyone to forsee what we will do. Nobody knows what can or will happen in any given match of the American Dolphins, and when you know for a fact that we would do anything to become the UWF Tag Team champions then you can rest assured knowing that we are unstoppable.

Paul London takes over for his partner.

Paul London: We don't need a video to show the world or ourselves what you can two can do. We are fully aware that you will kick and chop and slam us all over the ring and there will probably even be blood. And that will be icky. But it won't be enough. And when you realize that your best night of work just isn't enough to do the trick, your will is going to break. Once that happens, well, we'll just be one step closer to wearing that gold.

----------------------------------------------

ooc: Hey homie, sorry for the late reply. Between last week and this week, I'm working two jobs, which has cut into my time and desire to commit an hour or so to sitting down and typing. That said, I'm digging this throwdown here, would love to get at least one more go in before the ppv if you have the time.

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok : Global Champion Kane vs. Austin Aries

Aries shruggs and smirks as he lifts the microphone to his lips.

Austin Aries
So, you're just going to stand there for the rest of the night huh? I mean I understand that you're a big guy and you aren't exactly capable of moving that quickly, but it feels like I've been waiting a week to hear from you. I know you've spent your life in your brother's shadow, but that doesn't mean you should take tips from him on how to walk down to the ring... I'm not sure if you're just too far away or if your hearing has become impaired in your old age, but I wasn't insinuating that you aren't enough of a challenge for me, Kane. Just like you, I'm not blinded by ignorance either. I know that defeating you will be a challenge, I mean just look at you... You're seven foot tall and over three hundred pounds, and if that's not enough, your face, that fake hair, the mask, your appearance alone is enough to intimidate anyone... But I'm not just anyone, I'm Austin Aries. I'm impervious to intimidation. It may come as a surprise to hear these words come from my mouth when I've made it more than clear how I feel about Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam and any other superstar who abuses their body by intoxicating themselves with all kinds of disgusting substances, I'm an addict Kane... But unlike the aforementioned superstars, I'm not addicted to any substances, no, my addiction is adrenaline. Taking risks, performing spectacular moves that no other guy back in the locker rooms would even attempt. I'm a thrill seeker, Kane and the thought of stepping inside this ring tonight not only with you but also the Punjabi Giant, it doesn't scare me, it doesn't intimidate me, it excites me!

Extending his arms with a big smile on his face, Aries gets a huge reaction from the crowd as he continues.

Austin Aries
Call me dumb, call me insane, call me whatever the hell you want to, but like I said, I was looking forward to a Halloween to remember, my own personal hell... But now I have to settle for the devil's favourite child instead, and I'm sorry but that's just second best to me, it's not enough for the Greatest Man That Ever Lived to overcome. Sure the odds are still against me, there's no denying that, but beating you alone Kane isn't as impressive as beating both of you at once.

Aries takes a more serious tone now as he removes the smile from his face and turns directly towards Kane.

Austin Aries
You don't need to teach me humility or respect Kane, I'm fully capable of expressing both, but I'm not about to show respect to someone who hasn't proved himself yet. You might be the Global Champion Kane, but whether you see it or not, you were practically handed it on a silver platter. Not even a week after you return to competitive action and you were announced as the number one contender. For you to say that you forged a path of destruction is nothing but a bold faced lie, unless you're that delusional that you actually believe you have. I mean sure you eliminated a few people in the Battle Royal before you were eliminated yourself, but other than that, nothing really stands out for you Kane. Even your Global Championship victory is tainted. You failed to capture the championship at Bound For Glory, yet you lucked your way into a rematch and here you are with the Championship. You can boast about the bodies you left in your path, but the truth is, you didn't leave any in your path Kane. You couldn't get the job done against Rob Van Dam, you put him through hell, yet it took Khali himself to finally put him out of his misery. Then there's me. I defeated some of the best wrestlers in the whole of UWF. Bully Ray couldn't stop me, Brock Lesnar couldn't stop me and hell even Jeff Hardy couldn't stop me. I became the King of iMPACT, I reign supreme over this entire brand and they're lucky to have a King like me. But you... In the four weeks leading up to tonight, you had plenty of opportunity to make a target out of me, but you failed time and time again. I got the best of you on iMPACT, I got into your head when I jumped out of that casket and beat the hell out of you, the image of me raising the Global Championship above my head while you lie down on the floor is one you're going to have to get familiar with because you're going to see it again pretty damn soon! There is one thing you're right about though Kane, it is going to take a hell of an effort to dethrone you, simply because you don't have a throne in the first place. All you have is that championship belt that you've been keeping warm for me.

Aries' smile returns now and so does the reaction of the crowd as they continue to cheer him on.

Austin Aries
One of us is a true monster? Are you sure about that? I mean, when you say that are you talking about one of you? Because to me it seems like you might have some split personality issues there. I mean you claim you're the spawn of the devil, yet that fat ass standing beside you that you refer to as your father doesn't look too devilish to me, maybe a little creepy, I wouldn't be surprised if he were on some sex offenders list somewhere, but he's not devilish. Then you claim that you're some evil force that carries around the souls of his defeated opponents, yet weren't you taking therapy from an unorthodox doctor just a few years ago? I'm pretty sure somewhere along the line you even started hugging your opponents. Doesn't sound like much of a monster to me. Do me a favour, don't try to hug me when I'm done kicking your ass around this ring tonight all right? There is a collision on the horizon Kane, you're right. An impending doom and only one of us will walk away from the explosion that it results in, the other will get left in the rubble, burnt and defeated. I can tell you right now that I don't like to get burned and I have absolutely no intentions of being left behind yet again. I pulled myself up from nothing to get here Kane... I've come from losing my Money in the Bank Briefcase, my Television Championship and even my job to competing on one the biggest stages in wrestling entertainment for the grandest prize of them all. You can bet your ass that I'm not going to go easy on this one, this isn't a joke to me, it's not a chance that I'm going to throw away. I looked at the King of the Ring as my last opportunity, my final chance to make a name for myself, to show the world exactly what I'm capable of, but I was wrong, it wasn't my last chance... This is. And I fully intend to grab hold of it with both arms.

Kane looks to be angered by the comments from Aries but the crowd are eating it up.

Austin Aries
I've had enough of people holding me back Kane, I've had enough of being Pushed down, being bullied out of what I deserve, what should be mine, It's happened once too often and I'm not going to stand by and let it. Triple H, I swear to god, I will get my vengeance on the man who took everything from me. I don't care if he's the C.O.O, he's going to regret what he did to me... As for Hulk Hogan... I don't really know who this guy thinks he is. To come back, walk into this company and act like he owns the damn thing, that's not how things work. You can't just align yourself with two nobodies and all of a sudden become the best thing since sliced bread. You ruined my moment on iMPACT, Hogan. You ruined the one moment that was truly mine and I swear even if I have to go to the end of the earth, I will have my revenge against you as well. And as for you Kane, there isn't a chance in hell that you're holding me down from my destiny, so go ahead, try all you like, it's not going to happen... In fact, how about you get in this ring and try just that huh?

Aries drops his microphone and rips off his jacket as he urges Kane to get into the ring with the crowd going insane for the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.