UWF 2013 Halloween Havok Trash Talking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay so the Deadline will be Tuesday Midnight Pacific Time for all the TTing.​

Also, send all promos to moi! They'll be very welcomed! Aside from the (Opening up the Show) Money in the Bank guys, unless they wanna do a reaction to the match if they are victorious.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Commonwealth Championship: Hulk Hogan(c) vs Rhino

Hogan looks at Rhino with a look of confusion.

87.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "Rhino. Dude. Do I really anger you that much brother? I can see it now. The redness in your face, the veins in your neck. I think you've just gotten to the point man where you will try to throw even the ones you respect and love under the bus. You know brother, when you talk about Seattle, you talk about it like you don't think Hulk Hogan respects this great city, which he does. I know that people like UWF's very own Dave Batista and Daniel Bryan come from this great state of Washington, and not far around the corner from Seattle. Brother, Hulk Hogan knows that this city pumps out potential left and right, and I respect that dude. We all know the history that comes from here and we all know the music that follows. Let Hulk Hogan make one thing clear though brother, and that's a simple request for the audio guys sitting backstage. I want everyone in this building to be singing along to some Kurt Cobain - may he rest in peace - while I'm kicking your ass tonight brother."

The crowd hollers and applauds at this cheap pop given by Hogan. He smirks and gets down to business.

Hulk Hogan: "Ever since I have returned to this business I have made it my mission to support those fans out there around the world that got me to where I am today. I hold this belt over my shoulder because of those fans dude. My sweat, blood, and tears belong to this country and these people, and that's why I do what I do. That's why I joined the Real Americans brother. That's why I am out here tonight looking up and down at someone like you. Someone who I actually do have respect for. Not only because you were born here in America, but because you compete to win. You're a hard worker dude, and you will see that hard work does pay off. It may not be tonight, but it will happen. You see dude, we aren't bad people! We want every true American to strive and succeed. Some people here may not be here legally and some may have weaved their way through our legal system. Those are the only people I don't represent brother. I stand for what's correct, and what's correct are the colours red white and blue, brother."

Some fans boo but the majority begin to cheer. It's as if Hogan's speech is beginning to persuade the Hulkamaniacs.

Hulk Hogan: "You make it seem like me and the Real American's are in some sort of tag team brother. We are just a group of three. Think of us as the three musketeers. Sure Hassan and Swagger are an actual tag team, but I'm just the third man. See, we will never have any "break ups" or crap like that dude, because at any given time we can go our separate ways and all that matters is we are still family at the end of the day. We still strive for the same working class America that these people of Seattle support brother, and that's the bottom line! So when you talk about me turning my back on them, and them not allowing me to evolve anymore brother, just remember - they don't interfere with me and my Hulkamaniacs. It really makes me sick that someone like you brother, who puts his heart and soul like myself into this sport just tries to find the easy way out and make me look bad. I know what I've done and I'm proud of that. I know what you've done and if I were you, I wouldn't be running your gums so much dude, cause I'd be focusing on winning matches for once."

The crowd gets eerie as the tone is starting to be set for their match.

Hulk Hogan: "Listen here punk. You may be the town's bicycle when it comes to working for wrestling companies around here, but if you think it's time for Hulk Hogan to retire, then brother tonight I take you down with me. If it's time for the young men of this company to take my place, then so be it. But until that exact moment in time brother, you're going to have to rip this belt from off my waist and off the waists of the millions of Hulkamaniacs, because I won it for them - and it belongs to them dude. If my good pal Zeb is the reason you, everyone backstage, and even some of my most loyal fans can't trust me - well that's your fault. I may have leg dropped CM Punk, I may have kicked your ass already, but the fact of the matter is I did it for my people brother. I won this gold taking every step I had to. People thought Hogan was down for the count as soon as he stepped into UWF but everything I have done; Every match I have interrupted; it all comes back around to getting Hogan's name on the map once again. Once again, the Hulkamaniacs will climb the back of Hulk Hogan and together brother, we will climb the mountain. The American Dolphins are there to help that happen, and we aren't using each other. We want a utopia. A perfect world. Something that everyone here deserves brother; everyone... except you. Dude, you creep from the shadows, you lurk around the halls. You have been an outcast since day one. Once Coach left you - you had no one man. You stand out here, begging and crying for this gold around my waist, trying to slander Hulk Hogan's name. I'm through with it brother. I appreciate your honesty, I appreciate your commitment, but your gums have flapped one too many times dude, and tonight - The American Dolphins, Hulk Hogan, and the millions of Hulkamaniacs around the world - will run wild on you, brother."

Hogan drops the mic and gets nose to nose with Rhino as the bell rings to start the match.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Money In The Bank Ladder Match

4129b073-0f86-41de-b351-c83ed558ff55_zpscd14440e.jpg

Bray Wyatt: THE WORLD IN MY MIND?!... THE WORLD INSIDE MY MIND?!

Everyone in the ring suddenly becomes on edge as Bray Wyatt steps up to Eddie Guerrero, gleaming with intensity.

The world inside my mind is a dark, twisted, disturbed place Eddie. The world inside my mind would send any ordinary man into a delirium, it would turn sane men into ravenous animals... it is a world that you could never truly understand but I do. I stand here before you with these thoughts of death, disease, famine, drought, flood... all the thoughts that would see the end of the world... and I stand before you a man ready and willing to unleash these plagues upon the world. You don't get it Eddie, you really don't. I am not like anybody else, I am not a 'comic book villain' as you suggest, I am not an act of fiction, I am not a mirage, I am not a dream, I am not a nightmare... no sir, I am every bad thought you've ever had, every notion of death you've ever had... I am your deepest hatred for humanity and I can assure you Eddie, I can assure you that as sure as I am of victory in the Money in The Bank Ladder Match... I am sure that I am very, very real.

The crowd are booing Bray Wyatt loudly as he continues to speak.

But why do you choose to believe different?. Why do you choose to believe that I am merely just a man. That I am just like everybody else, that I am not the monster they say I am, that I'm not the nut they say I am. Now I may not be a nut per-say, but I am a monster and I can assure you Eddie that you are lying to yourself in your unbelief. The world behind these eyes, beneath this face lies a monster that you must learn to believe. No longer an angel, now a demon. Fallen from the heavens to reside in hell, to learn his place in the grand scheme, in the master plan and now risen before you Eddie DO YOU UNDERSTAND?... you should try and understand Eddie because I think it's a good thing, I think it really is a good thing to understand why I will do to you what I plan to do at Halloween Havok... I think it would be great for you to look into my mind, my world like you said and realise that this isn't fantasy, that this isn't simply the ramblings of a crazy zealot but that these are the prophecies foretold by the demon within Bray Wyatt

Eddie shakes his head, entirely unwilling to believe Bray Wyatt.

And I know you won't want to admit it Eddie, I know you won't but your time has been before and it will be again and at the end of this road, when your piano stops playing those keys I will be the man in black at the end of the road leading you to the depths and then maybe you'll understand... maybe then you'll begin to realise that this isn't a lie... and that belief in Bray Wyatt may well be a choice but the eventuality that Bray Wyatt will be your judge, jury and executioner at the end of times, that Bray Wyatt will be the end of everything, the eater not of his own world in his mind like you suggest but as the eater of the world inside your soul and the soul of all others who cross the path of 'The Butcher of Souls'. Bray Wyatt.

Wyatt turns and faces the rest of the participants.

The same stands for all of you. This world you live in may be real, but this path to gold, this path to glory, this destiny you all surely feel is nothing but a construct of your foolish mind. An abstract theory brought about by your own arrogance, your own foolish imaginations and by the belief that you are something more than just another number on the book of life and death when all is said and done. And I find it funny, I really do, that you believe all of that. That you believe that you have a calling to become a champion, a leader, a king. FOOLS!... the only higher calling any of you have is to fall at the hands of Bray Wyatt, to crumble at my feet, grovel for your life, and beg for forgiveness, but my days of forgiveness are dead and gone, buried along with the Bray Wyatt of old, a vessel for love and hope no more. I offer you no forgiveness, I offer you only the reassurance that there is no hope because it is Bray Wyatt who controls the strings of life and it is Bray Wyatt who determines who survives when all is said and done.

Wyatt walks around the ring and continues to speak.

No one... absolutely NO ONE deserves to survive. I stood in this ring more than a year ago and I spoke to the men who surrounded me, and I told them individually that I could be their savior. That I could offer them safety from the world they lived in. I told them I could help them, give them shelter from what they would become. They chose not to heed my words but to ignore them and to shun Bray Wyatt, they chose to become reprobates, to become savages, to become the pawns of other men. Dave Batista became nothing but a pawn to the great Corporation that runs Raw, he became nothing more than a henchman, a heavy. Dean Ambrose, fell off the rails, became embroiled in a feud that has been his obsession for years now, Rob Van Dam... disappeared, became a drop out, all of my predictions came true... but of course there was one prediction... one prophecy I told that also came true... and that's that I, Bray Wyatt, would become World Heavyweight Champion.

So I say it now, I tell another prophecy and that is that I will climb the ladder once again and retrieve the contract... the holy grail... and go on to become a two time World Champion when I raise the Global Championship above my head and set in motion... the end of the world. Bray Wyatt becoming World Heavyweight Champion was merely the beginning, it signaled the end of that Bray Wyatt. That version of Bray Wyatt was not strong, he was not the monster that stands before you. He still had beliefs that the world could be saved, that in his matches he could help his opponent, he tried to exorcise the demons from Dean Ambrose and from John Cena, and Daniel Bryan and all the others he came across and learned that his place in this world as a healer and as a savior had come to pass and that it was time to become the sinister vessel of hate that stands before you... he learned from defeat, he learned that his fellow man could turn his back on him, be the judas to his messiah and so he traversed the depths... endured the pain and suffering and came out an all together different beast.

Bray Wyatt turns to face the Real Americans.

You men, you claim to live in a version of hell. You claim that due to the fallacies of this nation's government, the United States of America has become little more than a nation of villainy and tyranny. And I find that interesting, I find it really intriguing that you should think that way when really... countries do not exist. At least not to me. You claim to have been faced with prejudice due to your background Hassan, you claim to have been treated unfairly well sir I guess you could say your luck is in, because Bray Wyatt?... he don't discriminate nobody, man. White, black and all the colors in between only run skin deep, inside you're all the same, all nations, all the people, they all fall under one nationality and that is one nation under Bray Wyatt and I am your leader not your president. And I won't treat you unfairly... I won't allow you to be picked on, called names and treated like a second class citizen because the chance to do so will be taken away when you all live side by side in sorrow and anguish in my world.

Because you see, I existed long before countries ever did. I existed millions of years ago. I watched over the forging country, the shifting continents... there were no borders, no nations, no sovereignty's, there weren't even any men or women. And I watched on from the shadows as man built and destroyed ever great force it created from the great Egyptian Empire to the Roman Empire all the way to the sorry state we see today where America is the leading light in a world full of war, terror and mass injustice. And I watched it all unfold knowing full well that it would all be in vain. All of it, the entire development of the world from civilization to ruin, and from ruin to civilization... I watched them worship every version of me you could imagine... and I watched on knowingly that at any given moment, I would arrive, I would walk among these men who move around in search of great power and that I would crush them, force them to believe my name once more and call me the lord and that at the end of the day... all the borders in the world, all the nations and all the countries that war and conquest has given you all... it would all come crumbling down to dust at my command.

Wyatt turns to face Johnny Gargano and Joey Ryan who stand on opposite corners as Bray stands in the ring still speaking.

I hope you two young men listen. I hope you heed my words and understand what I preach. I hope you understand that you both do not matter to me. I hope you realize that you two, mean nothing. You both seem to unknowingly reside in a fantasy world akin to one another. You see yourselves both as the hero, as the supreme leader in your own little fantasy world and you both really do believe that you will go on to win this match and prove the doubters wrong and become a world champion in a company that matters. Well I hope that in listening to me that you realize just how wrong you both are. This is reality, not the thoughts that go through your minds, those are fantasy, nothing more than fiction made by the human mind to compensate for a fear of what's real. Bray Wyatt is real, and your dreams of glory, your yearnings for notoriety ever since you began in the small town circuits... ever since you laced up your first pair of boots... don't matter to me.

Wyatt walks around in a circle arms wide as he finishes up.

For I am Bray Wyatt... THE EATER OF WORLDS... and at Halloween Havok, on that ghostly night there won't tricks, there certainly won't be treats but there will be the realization of truth and the truth is that the end is nigh and that the end is coming sooner than you could possibly imagination and as the living, breathing incarnation of hell and Armageddon I can promise you that. There is no time left for conversion, or belief... and all I can say now to all the men in this ring and to the world... is... follow the buzzards...

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Okay so the Deadline will be Tuesday Midnight Pacific Time for all the TTing.​

Also, send all promos to moi! They'll be very welcomed! Aside from the (Opening up the Show) Money in the Bank guys, unless they wanna do a reaction to the match if they are victorious.

So for that, would you only use the one victorious promo? I'm slightly confused.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
!

Kane is beginning to get frustrated with Austin Aries, and begins his trademark pacing back and forth as Austin looks on. Kane begins to speak again, angrily spitting out his words as Austin has clearly got under the Global Champions skin.

Kane.png

Kane:

Ego? EGO! Look at me, do I look like someone who has an ego? It’s not me who spends thousands of dollars on snappy suits and hair products. It is not me that calls myself ‘The Greatest Man That Ever Lived’. I’m not a man, I’m a demon and if you’ll see all the proof you need this coming Thursday. Ego does not come into it, I loathe the arrogance that you display. I simply state what I know to be true. What people see is what they get. I don’t hide my thoughts or feelings, I let them out. I express my feelings through the pain and misery I dish out on my opponents. Austin you can debate with yourself all you want about whether I am a monster or not. It’s up to you to decide. I know who I am, and what I am and I know I am nothing like you. I don’t hide behind a false sense of bravado, I don’t hide my inner conflictions and insecurities. My history in this ring, what I have done to people just like you in the past, should tell you all you need to know. I have ended careers, taken years off of men’s lives inside this squared circle. It is my own torture chamber, my lair and it is where for the first time I have ever felt truly at home. If you only knew what I have seen in my lifetime Austin, you would understand what you are getting into the ring against on All Hallows Eve. If you could see the fires of hell that burn within me, you would turn around and run for the hills right now. And yet you still stand here, with that cocky little self- serving grin on your face. There seems to be something inherent in the DNA of humanity that makes you blinded by confidence. Austin you will find out all too late at Halloween Havok the true nature of the beast you are up against. I am nothing like Hulk Hogan, for he is an aging relic that needs to rely on his two misguided and naïve lackeys to succeed. But I will deal with Hulk Hogan in good time Austin, don’t worry about that. Right now though, it is you who will be my next victim.

Kane pauses for a second, listening to the fans boo, before continuing

Kane:

Here you are again, kidding yourself. You expect me to believe for one second that you have truly abandoned these fans? I know this little ‘show’ of yours has been for my benefit. Austin I am the master of mind games, you think by pretending you don’t care about these fans that you will somehow get into my head this Thursday? I know deep down you care very much what these people think. It is because of your insecurity, and it is that insecurity which I will prey upon and feed off at Halloween Havok. Of course you are addicted to the reactions of these fans. It is the reactions of these fans that feeds your ego, that is why when you come out here you, stand on that entrance ramp and you pose for them in that silly cape of yours. If you don’t believe me Austin, just listen…

Kane stops speaking and allows the remaining fans who are still on the side of Austin to chant his name.

Kane:

You are no different to any other man in that locker room. You have the same selfish desires and wants, you want to be Global Champion but you want people to love and respect you at the same time. In my experience Aries you can only ever have one or the other. You cannot hold this Championship and continue trying to be the most popular kid in the classroom, it never works out well. And that selfish desire of yours to hear these people chant ‘Austin Aries’ is what is going to help me to defeat you this coming Thursday. Your own self-worship is going to be your ultimate downfall. Because you see these fans have absolutely no effect on me. They are just present to witness my destruction. But you, …..you on the other hand will be pulling out all of those crowd pleasing moves of yours, off the top rope just like you have explained. You don’t have to use that arsenal, just like you sneak attacked me two weeks ago you didn’t need high flying moves then. You use these moves to get a reaction Austin, and it only takes one of those high risk moves to miss, and I will be on top of you like a rabid dog devouring the last bone. I know you lasted a long time against Kurt Angle, but the reality is that you still lost. How close a man comes to achieving something is not relevant, when the fact of the matter is that he still failed. I came here to this brand and I told the world that I would defeat the Great Khali and become Global Champion. And that is exactly what I did. Austin try as you might to convince the world otherwise, you will always be known as one of the guys who ‘nearly made it’. No matter how many opportunities you are handed, and you have been handed many, you will always just come up short. But instead of accepting that, your pride and arrogance will push you on. Determined, that strong denial inside you will lead you to Halloween Havok where your impending doom lingers like a red mist above you. I am not like Kurt Angle, you will not escape me with a minor injury. As long as you continue to get up, you will be put back down until you no longer can get up. Foolish men do not see death when it is staring them in the face. For all your talent Austin, for your ability, you are still a fool. A fool who cannot see a true monster in plain sight. For when you step into the ring with me, I will show no mercy, for mercy is not within me. I will not hold back, for empathy is not inside me. What I will show you is very reason I stand before you as Global Champion and that is because I AM a Monster, I AM the Devil’s Favourite Demon and I am going to send you straight to hell at Hallowen Havok!

As Kane finishes speaking, Paul Bearer steps forward, wriggling a porky finger at Austin Aries, he begins to speak:

into-paul-bearer-following.jpg

Paul Bearer:The clock is ticking Austin! Tick Tock, Tick Tock. You are a confident man, but after that bell rings on Thursday night you will not have that microphone in your hand to hide behind! Oh no! You will be locked into that ring with a 7 foot, 300 pound carnivore who is the best and has proven he is the best time and time again! This Championship my son holds, is something you will never get your hands on! Time and time again you tell us you are the best, and time and time again you fail. Well my son is not a failure! My son is the Global Champion of UWF Impact, and he will remain so! When my son wrapped that gloved hand around your throat on Friday night, and he lifted you up! And he brought you down and chokeslammed you through that table! My son sent you a message. You do not mess with what you do not understand Austin, and you have opened the gates of hell with your recent words and actions. That pain you felt, lying in the wreckage of the table on Friday night, is going to be nothing, nothing! compared to the agony that my Kane is going to inflict on you at Halloween. Halloween night, the night when evil spirits soar, I cannot think of a better night for my son to defend his Global Championship. Austin you can come and give it your best shot, hit my son with everything you have, every ounce of strength within you! But it will still not be enough to defeat my son! The dominance of Kane has finally returned to the UWF, and the Age of Fire is just beginning!

Bearer finishes speaking with a creepy laugh, smiling and rubbing his hands together with glee as father and son stand side by side

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok - World Heavyweight Championship Match - AJ vs Angle

Kurt Angle: SHUT UP!

Kurt Angle roars at the crowd who are continuing their “you suck†chant but there boos get louder. Something has finally snapped inside Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle: Damn right these mogul fans booing me pisses me off but they also drive me and that’s why I am untouchable in this ring AJ, that’s why I am undefeated going into this match at Halloween Havok. I don’t just do it for respect or for myself but to teach these fans why I am the freakin’ best wrestler in this company, why I should be the World Heavyweight Champion and you want to know the worst part for you, it’s gonna happen; and that AJ is real, it’s damn real.

The fans sound disgruntled, from Kurt Angle’s momentary outburst has simmered down somewhat but he’s still got a fire lit under his ass.

Kurt Angle: You wanna talk about your alcoholism AJ? I was poppin’ pills back on Anarchy because of the pain my body was in from giving it hundred and ten freakin’ per cent and that cost me both my title opportunities for the UWF International Championship but I didn’t let these fans see it; I didn’t parade it like you did, I did the respectable and right thing and I went to rehab, I went to the gym and I did everything in my power to get myself back to the top of UWF and I have Stephanie McMahon to thank for that! Yeah, I owe Stephanie McMahon but she respects me and she brought the three I’s back into my life, she help me find myself to become the legitimate Wrestling Machine again and that’s just bad news for you AJ.

So you wanna call my three I’s a loada of crap as you put you; you’re gonna regret it from the moment that bell rings, I’m going to run circles around you and I’m gonna make you regret every single word you have to me AJ because there was a little bit of respect and admiration I had for you AJ but that’s freakin’ gone because you don’t insult me and my three I’s like you just did. You don’t freakin’ write off everything I have done for this business, you want hypocrisy look in the freakin’ mirror AJ because everything you had said which is derogatory about me can apply to you two AJ.

Yeah, some say us two mirror each other but there is one huge difference; I have and can do it all in this industry and I don’t need some fairytale story. People hated it when I had the greatest rookie year in history; I became a grand slam champion. People no doubt hated it when I won the ECW Championship in a Rock, Paper, Scissors match but all it did was prove I am the best wrestler in the business.

Kurt Angle begins to tug at his tie, removing it from his collar and unbutton his shirt, he’s picking up intensity.

vlcsnap5305099_zps730e1c5a.png

Kurt Angle: I wear this suit because it’s how a champion should dress when he’s addressing these fans; when he is doing business which doesn’t require him to wrestle but you wanna go now AJ, right here right now then we’ll go or you gonna back out like the coward? Like when you ran away to Impact to protect the World Championship as you put or you gonna stand here and fight like a man AJ because I’ll rip you a part and you won’t have to wait to till Thursday and Halloween Havok.

I don’t give a damn if this is meant to be some freakin’ dream match or something you wanted AJ to me this has just got personal and it’s gonna get real, damn real.

Kurt Angle has finally flipped as he stares down with AJ Styles; waiting for AJ Styles to reaction basically Kurt Angle wanting to bring it now.

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Triple Threat Tag Team Title match

OOC: I'm throwing my one in now just in case Batista never makes it!

Roode: Wait! It's not time for Batista! Stop don't play the music as I'm talking now! I've heard enough and I just want all of my words to come out now! Shelton your just taking this a joke right? Well if not then every time you speak it feels like your joking as I don't really think your taking this serious in any single way. There is something called champion standards which I contain. You on the other hand you have no charisma, no looks, no danger, no attitude and no aggression I've dealt with lunatics like you before! Chris Sabin the man who beat me. Congrats Chris! You've earned the respect of ME!

Roode begins to clap sarcastically. He then turns to the corner to face Sabin.

roode3.png

Roode: NOT! Come on Chris you beat me once just once and well that was by damn luck. I sensed you kind of maybe wanted it more then me because like vanilla midgets like you have the motto when it comes it may not come again and you gotta take it right? Unlike me I don't follow that crap motto they just chuck me opportunities left right and center cause they now I've got talent, charisma and an ability to wrestle. My mind wasn't 100 percent in the match on Raw but it's 150 percent in tonight. Tonight much more is on stake I've got to keep the Tag Title around my waist and I can't fall to a team like you and a team like The Corporation. Chris for once I kinda agree with you these two men are just chumps they don't work for it they just get fed from Stephanie McMahon and those others who kept on trying to stop me wrestle cause of my attitude. They thought I wasn't best for business but they've realised there mistake and without help from people in the back me and James are champions we came back and owned it clean sweep every team lost against us in the Tag Tourney! We beat Fandango, Guerrero, Morgan and you Chris with Manik! The Tag Team division is my yard I run it not you and not The Corporation! The division will continue to revolve around Beer Money the rowdiest and greatest tag team to ever step in the ring! We will come out on top and retain our belts!

Roode lowers his microphone and awaits Batista to enter.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Triple Threat Tag Team Title match

While after what seems like an eternity, and much to the crowds dismay (as well as most people in the ring) the lights dim and a hard hitting guitar riff blares through the Havok arena.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[video=youtube;r8sr8mvtfl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8sr8mvtfl0[/video]

"I Walk Alone" by Saliva shreds through the PA system and the entire arena begins to boo loudly. A spotlight shines on the stage and from behind the curtain emerges the Leader of the Corporation; Dave Batista. Dave steps into the spotlight with his arms stretched outward, embracing the hate and embracing his solo time. Batista walks down the ramp with a slow, methodical walk that shows off his confidence and poise going into this match. Batista turns the corner and walks up the steel steps, entering the ring through the middle rope. He walks over to Jarrett, and the two exchange a quick fist bump, before Jeff gives Dave his microphone. Batista's music fades out and the Leader of the Corporation speaks out.

DaveonSmackDown-2-JB-1.jpg

Dave Batista: I think its real damn funny nobody thought I was gonna show up. I think its real damn cute that somebody like me has to constantly be here on time, week in and week out to be taken seriously. You wanna know something? All of you? I can smell the fear in this ring. You all REEK of it. But you wont admit it. You just play it off, hoping I wont come out here to support my own damn team. You all hoped. You all wanted me to stay in the back, be busy with other things, but thats just too damn bad isnt it that I showed up. Because you're screwed now. I'm hungry. I'm hungry for dominance. And standing in this ring I see four other guys who I am going to run through in a matter of seconds. I will eat you all alive. You disrespect me. You blatantly dont take me seriously, you dont even address me. I am a threat. I am a threat to all of your well beings. I am a former UWF Champion, I won that belt faster than anybody else. And say what you want about what happened, I ran through everybody. So you? All of you?

You're nothing.

Large amount of boos from the crowd as the other teams are clearly the favorites. Batista is pissed off though as of late and lets it be known.

Dave Batista: I took both YOU and YOU out in a SECOND last Monday Night on Raw! (Batista points over to Sabin and Roode, recalling the Double Spear after the TV title match.) I left you for dead in that ring and I didnt even have to think about it. I have been looking to get my hands on somebody, or someones, and I'll be damned if I dont leave all of you broken in the middle of this ring. Spear after spear after spear and bomb after bomb after bomb, I will throw you all through the floor if I have too. Not because it's necessary, but because I want to hurt somebody and because I want those tag team titles around myself, and Jeff Jarretts waist. For too long I've been goldless, Ive been directionless. But now I have a chance to re-ensure that The Corporation asserts itself. As leader, I can nearly single handedly guide my team to victory and at least on my end, The Corporation will hold two thirds of the Gold on Raw because. We. Should. Kurts going to bring home the World title, and Johns already got the Euro title on lockdown. So you two, Roode and James Storm. Hate to break it to you, but I am going to take those titles from you. I am going to do it because this is NOT your yard. This is not YOUR show! This is Dave Batista and the Corporation on Raw, this is my yard and my ring. And you will pay dearly for ever uttering those words while I was in earshot.

Dave rips off his sunglasses and tosses them outside. He glares at the competition in the ring and continues to speak.

Dave Batista: Not a single person in this damn ring wants this more than I do right now. To be Tag team Champion and Leader of the Corporation is my current goal. And every goal I have set for myself in this company I have obtained because I am that damn dangerous. I am the ultimate Alpha in UWF. I am in it for the thrill of the hunt and the satisfaction of the kill. And I am going to enjoy ripping you all limb from limb. Because not too long ago I was sitting on the bench, just as a "muscle".. and now... Now I'm the damn leader of this place. I am and should be, the most feared, most respected member of the locker room and if none of you want to recognize it, I am going to make an example out of all of you. A very painful example. Because I stepped back into my spotlight, I took whats rightfully mine and I am not going to let my Corporation down. I have been pent up, like a caged animal. Waiting. Watching, for the moment to strike and now I get that chance. I dont care if youre the current champs, I dont care if your Thuggin love or whatever the hell that is. I will Run. You. Down. And I will enjoy it. None of you realize the danger youre in, but for a small price, which happens to be Myself and Jarrett taking the tag titles, I will re-educate all of you on just how destructive Dave Batista is. You have been warned.

Batista lowers the microphone while the crowd erupts into boos. Jarrett nods in approval and talks some trash off mic, as Batista points at the tag champs, and motions for the belt around his waist.

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Johnny Gargano looks at each of the men as he shakes his head before focusing his eyes on Wyatt, obviously starting with him as he continues staring while raising his mic.

Johnny Gargano
Mr. Wyatt, I don't know what world you think we live in . . . or what it is you want us to attempt to understand . . . but I'd like to personally welcome you to the real world where we use a little thing called reality. You talk about thinking of plague and famine and unleashing diseases to the world but when I see you I can tell that you are just some poor soul who is trapped in his own pathetic world where he has no clue what is really going on. But don't worry Wyatt, I'll be more than happy to help you step out of this little entrapment you have placed yourself in and into our world and maybe then . . . just maybe . . . you can understand that this little joke of your's or whatever it is you are trying to pull isn't funny after all. You see, you are talking about us believing in fiction yet you stand here across from me and tell me that I mean absolutely nothing and don't have the ability to win this match. I'll put it like this: You can go ahead and think of me as nothing and you can go ahead and try to climb that ladder, but I'll be your end. I'll be the end you never saw coming and I'll be the one disease you never thought you could obtain. But don't worry Bray, I'm not a bad disease no, no, no . . . I'm a disease that will kill whatever self-conscious thoughts you have that make you seem to think you are much higher on the food chain than you really are. Like I said, I don't know what it is you want us to understand but what I do understand is that you desperately need guidance. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Gargano continues staring down Wyatt, pausing for a moment to allow his words to soak in before turning his head to Joey Ryan.

Johnny Gargano
As for you Mr. Ryan, I don't know what it is you think you are but you aren't fooling anyone. You come out with your 70's porn 'stache and call yourself the 'King of Sleaze' . . . honestly you sound like you are trying to get back into your young adulthood when you actually could be the pompous asshole who controlled all the jocks and women. Here, the only person you can push around is simply Mr. Parks . . . who by the way gave you your job. So not only are you a self-centered egomaniac, but you aren't the most intelligent person out here. But that does nothing more than boost my confidence that you're going to slip up and you're going to make a gap in which I will have to snap you and bring you out of your little daydream. This isn't a porn set. This isn't college. This is the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. This is place where you can express yourself and show who you really are, not be someone you looked up to because you saw in just about every video you ever watched on the internet. I don't know if I can help you though but I will certainly try my ass off even if I have to kick your teeth in through the back of your throat.

Gargano nods a bit as a few crowd members start up 'Gargano' chants. Gargano turns and pulls on the ropes a bit before leaning against them and looking at the Real Americans.

Johnny Gargano
You guys don't realize how easy you actually have this. You walk into the match with each other covering one another's back giving you a clear advantage but you both are so full of yourself that you don't realize it. I don't know what you are trying to aspire to be Hassan, or what you want to accomplish, but it isn't going to help you if you turn your back on anyone. As for you Swagger, I hope you don't plan on relying on Zeb or Hogan because they aren't gonna help you win this because there isn't anything for them to gain personally. Sure, they could and say the same crap about illegals that they have been, but that isn't really what they want . . . its just a surefire way to get fools like you have are so full of themselves into believing the slightest of things, and its certainly working because you think they actually care what you want. Both of you think you stand along side America but you are nothing except a bunch of A-class jokes who represent everything that is wrong with this country and if I have to bash your skulls in to get you to realize that, you can gladly count on it.

Gargano shakes his head once more before rubbing his beard and looking at the crowd, finally snapping his head towards Eddie Guerrero.

Johnny Gargano
That just leaves you, Eddie. I'll say this, I stand by what I mean when I say that it's not personal because the only thing that matters in this match is that briefcase and you are nothing more than in my way. You can be the legend you want . . . and you can be the great Mexican wrestler all you want . . . and I might have looked up to you but going into this match I am putting my feelings for you aside and as such I have no issue with taking you out. But you said that the only way I'll win is if you use yourself to make sure Swagger and Hassan don't win, and I disagree with you. You are like every other superstar who has looked at me the day I stepped in this company and you view me nothing more than the companies I come from. Yeah, I came from some of the lowest and unpopular companies this business has to offer, but that doesn't make you better than me and that certainly doesn't give you the right to think I'm less than who I am just because I didn't get the ever so perfect hand dealt to me. But I'm going to put that emotion and turn it into a ball of ability and I'm going save it and use it to show you who I really am and why they call Johnny Gargano 'The Whole Shebang'.

Gargano lowers his mic as he takes one final look around at the men and the crowd, savoring the moment fully knowing that this will arguably be the biggest match of his career to date.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Halloween Havok - World Heavyweight Championship Match - AJ vs Angle

AJ goes as he sets the world heavyweight championship AJ takes off the leather jacket, and his t-shirt which you can by on UWF shop, AJ goes as he picks up the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulders, and he looks on at the fans

AJ-Styles-title-2013.jpg

The fans cheer as AJ goes and he looks on at Kurt and he begins to speak towards him

AJ Styles: So are you going to throw the first punch or am I?

Fans cheering seeing AJ Styles so serious into wanting to fight Kurt Angle here and now

AJ Styles: Kurt I have no problem taking on you right now. I was raised with nothing I have done fighting all my life. Your wearing that suit because you feel is as if that is what a world champion should wear. That we are supposed to look professional, and be all robotic with it. Well Kurt let me tell you one thing I wear this leather jacket, these faded jeans, have my hair all messed up like this, growing out this beard because that is what I am. I am a man from the south who has done nothing but worked day in, and night out to prove that I am the best. I have worked so hard to be able to call myself the world heavyweight champion. I don't need to wear a suit, and be all flashy to show it. These people right here Kurt they view me as a working man, they view me as one of them, and that is why Kurt the people can connect with what I say, and what I do.

Fans cheer as AJ goes and he looks at Kurt dead in the eyes, and he begins to speak once more

AJ Styles: The dream of us facing each other in this ring as friends Kurt... I now realize it is over, look at my Ribs Kurt all taped up from all those beating you have gave me in these past couple of weeks. Now that your boys won't be out here to come out and help you Kurt. All this pent up aggression I have been holding back, well let me tell you Kurt it will be unleashed right on you this Thursday. It will be a treat you wish you never wanted to receive on this particular Halloween Night. It will be a treat fir all these fans in this building seeing you beaten and laying there, as I still hold this World Heavyweight Championship high in the sky!

AJ goes as he holds the title up in the sky, and he goes as he sets the title by the side on the floor as he cracks his nuckles, and he begins to talk

AJ Styles: So Kurt you ready to go now? Because you laid down the challenge, you're the one who wanted me to get aggressive come on Kurt... What is your answer Kurt, what will you do? I mean Kurt you don't want your three I's to be corrupted again, you want to be a man of your word, isn't that right? Cause Kurt I have been saying for a long time actions speaks louder then words, and right now Kurt I want to show you that I am not a coward, and that I don't fear what you have to say, so lets go Kurt I am ready to go.

AJ goes as he gets in a fighting stance waiting on Kurt's response.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Halloween Havok Prediction Thread

Same as the Bad Blood thread guys, COME ON NOW. DO IT

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Date:-
31st of October 2013

Official Card:

WorldHeavyweightChampionship-AnglevsAJ_zpsb6076209.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:-
The Corporation is banned from Ringside
The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles vs. The UWF 2013 King of the Ring, Kurt Angle

AJ to win via Calf Killer

UWFGlobalChampionship-AriesvsKane_zps26ffc644.png

UWF Global Championship Match:-
The UWF Global Champion, Kane w/Paul Bearer vs. Austin Aries

Fan of both guys but with Coldhands just winning the belt, I think he retains and they have a rematch down the line.

TheRockvsStoneCold_zpsbf9f1527.png

The Right to Captain Team Raw:
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Austin to win.

UWFImpactMoneyintheBankLadderMatch_zpscf0c5533.png

6-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:-
Muhammad Hassan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Joey Ryan vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Eddie Guerrero

Was gonna go with Hassan until Sam's last post. Wyatt to win for the 2nd year in a row.

UWFEuropeanChampionship-AmbrosevsCena_zpse62aaccf.png

UWF European Championship Match:-
The UWF European Champion, John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

Cena to retain and continue a great reign

UWFIntercontinentalChampionshipMatch-LesnarvsJuventudvsChavo_zpsd6e701a0.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Match:-
The UWF Intercontinental Champion, Juventud vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

Complete shot in the dark...Lesnar?

TriangleTagMatch_zps277570b3.png

UWF Tag Team Championship in Triple Threat Match:-
The UWF Tag Team Champions, Beer Money (James Storm & Robert Roode) vs. Thuggin Love (Shelton Benjamin & The UWF Television Champion, Chris Sabin) vs. The Corporation (Jeff Jarrett & Batista)

Jarrett and Batista to win the straps

UWFCommonwealthChampionship-HoganvsRhino_zps980c06c7.png

UWF Commonwealth Championship Match:-
The UWF Commonwealth Champion, Hulk Hogan vs. Rhino

Hulk Hogan to retain brother

FamilyFeud_zps068d9ea2.png

The Rhodes Family Feud:-
Cody Rhodes vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes

RHODES FAMILY VACATIONNNN

Dustin?

ExhibitionMatch-DolphinsvsreDRagon_zps3766444d.png

Special Exhibition Match:-
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The American Dolphins (Paul London & THE Brian Kendrick)

ReDragon?

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok Prediction Thread

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Date:-
31st of October 2013

Official Card:

WorldHeavyweightChampionship-AnglevsAJ_zpsb6076209.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:-
The Corporation is banned from Ringside
The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles vs. The UWF 2013 King of the Ring, Kurt Angle

AJ.

UWFGlobalChampionship-AriesvsKane_zps26ffc644.png

UWF Global Championship Match:-
The UWF Global Champion, Kane w/Paul Bearer vs. Austin Aries

Kane.

TheRockvsStoneCold_zpsbf9f1527.png

The Right to Captain Team Raw:
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

I smell what Rocky is cookin.

UWFImpactMoneyintheBankLadderMatch_zpscf0c5533.png

6-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:-
Muhammad Hassan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Joey Ryan vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Eddie Guerrero

Anybody but Joey Ryan. Hehehehe Schmidty.

UWFEuropeanChampionship-AmbrosevsCena_zpse62aaccf.png

UWF European Championship Match:-
The UWF European Champion, John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

Cena.

UWFIntercontinentalChampionshipMatch-LesnarvsJuventudvsChavo_zpsd6e701a0.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Match:-
The UWF Intercontinental Champion, Juventud vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. WE THE PEOPLE.

TriangleTagMatch_zps277570b3.png

UWF Tag Team Championship in Triple Threat Match:-
The UWF Tag Team Champions, Beer Money (James Storm & Robert Roode) vs. Thuggin Love (Shelton Benjamin & The UWF Television Champion, Chris Sabin) vs. The Corporation (Jeff Jarrett & Batista)

JJ&B via guitar shot while someone is on Batista's shoulders. What a tag team finisher.

UWFCommonwealthChampionship-HoganvsRhino_zps980c06c7.png

UWF Commonwealth Championship Match:-
The UWF Commonwealth Champion, Hulk Hogan vs. Rhino

It's all about me,

FamilyFeud_zps068d9ea2.png

The Rhodes Family Feud:-
Cody Rhodes vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes

RHODES FAMILY VACATIONNNN

It's all about the power!

ExhibitionMatch-DolphinsvsreDRagon_zps3766444d.png

Special Exhibition Match:-
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The American Dolphins (Paul London & THE Brian Kendrick)

My Dolphins.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

110606cena1.jpg

John Cena: I’m second best? So, you’re saying I’m an afterthought to the almighty Dean Ambrose! That’s what you’re saying, homie. No one gives a damn about John Cena even though he’s the Corporate Champion. Even though he’s the MOST dominant champion of all-time. Even though he will always be the best. Hmm, why not care about me? I’m only… me, right? John chuckles as he continues on. Well, let me answer that. You should care about me because of what I’m capable of. I’m the one who’s held this European Championship since April. Now, you say that’s only possible because of my “easy†opponents, but in this day and age? That’s impressive. I’m the one who turned my back on you when you needed me the most, even though you continue to deny that fact. I’m the one that’s a two-time World Heavyweight Champion and still has the ability to keep going! I have done what’s IMPOSSIBLE for everyone else but I made it PREDICTABLE for my expectations. You know that but you still constantly deny, ignore, and run from me. You hide behind your B.S. logic which you try to distort and manipulate to my name. You try to turn the world against me. It’s me against the world! I’m your champion! Hate me, spit on me, I’ll be here for a long time and I’ll continue to stand over the likes of you Dean, pissing on you from above because you just can’t hang with the big dogs!

The fans explode in boos, and John has a smug look on his face, as he ignores them, continuing on.

John Cena: Let me tell you something, Dean. The Corporation are the big dogs now, and we’re going to be the big dogs for a long time. You understand me? You say you want to destroy us, well get in line, because there’s a company full of little boys just like you who want to do the same. That’s not going to happen. We have five of the most decorated superstars in one stable, led by a creative genius in Stephanie McMahon? There’s no stopping us, pal. There’s no destroying us! That’s not an option. And when my good friend Kurt beats A.J. and claims the World Heavyweight Championship? I’m sure he’ll be happy to give you a shot. He’ll love to make you tap and eat your words, right after I do the same. But this isn’t about Kurt, this is about you and me.

John walks in front of Dean, not taking his eyes off him, as the focus is only on the champion and the challenger, no one else.

John Cena: I am the one hundred and ten percent truth to this company and since day one, you try to ruin that! You try to turn me into a lie, a phony! You’re the fake; you’re not the best in this company. I don’t give a damn about your lackluster Hardcore Championship reign or your oh-so-great matches with Daniel Bryan. You’re a fake, and you’re the one that all of these people should hate and spit on. You should be the one that gets the negative attention as I’m the one catering to your every whim using my talents in the ring, on the stick, and to media. My dedication for this business, and using the heart for what I love. This is my throne, and every king has a holy grail that he shows off and my holy grail is the European Championship.

John raises the European Championship high in the air, allowing for everyone to see it. After a couple of seconds, John places it back on his shoulder, as he continues.

John Cena: You don’t care about this. I can see it in your eyes, Dean. You don’t care about this business, you don’t care about this championship, you don’t care about these people. You just want to beat people up, because that’s all that happened to you when you were a kid, you got beaten up. You’re a loser and losers don’t have a place in this business! This is just a match just for you to stroke your own ego. You need to know you’re better than the best so you go out of your way to make this whole thing possible. You trashed me in the past, you humiliated me in the past, but at Halloween Havok? It ends, I will do what I’ve been destined to do and that’s FINALLY beat you and put you down… for GOOD.

John lowers the microphone, awaiting for Dean’s response.​

Status
Not open for further replies.