UWF 2013 Halloween Havok Trash Talking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok Prediction Thread

Same as the Bad Blood thread guys, COME ON NOW. DO IT

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Date:-
31st of October 2013

Official Card:

WorldHeavyweightChampionship-AnglevsAJ_zpsb6076209.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:-
The Corporation is banned from Ringside
The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles vs. The UWF 2013 King of the Ring, Kurt Angle

Well, I think that AJ Styles will retain here. Been a good thread, solid thread thus far. But two reasons, one; I want the belt away from the Corporation for now (personally) and two; I want there to be a damn WHC that lasts more than 30 days! Aside from those two opinions though, I did think Chase has TTed well enough to keep his belt here

UWFGlobalChampionship-AriesvsKane_zps26ffc644.png

UWF Global Championship Match:-
The UWF Global Champion, Kane w/Paul Bearer vs. Austin Aries

I really like Coldhands Kane. I like Bearer, but I like when Kane talks more personally. Thread is uneven atm, but if it gets even, I see another title retained here as Kane walks out the winner. Dex has been doing well as Aries, dont get me wrong. But if the thread gets even I see Kane winning

TheRockvsStoneCold_zpsbf9f1527.png

The Right to Captain Team Raw:
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Hopefully this thread takes off with some short posts between the two. I'd love to see that personally. I hope Dresdon can start it off soon or something. But anyway.. if the thread gets a few up, I Predict that SCSA will become Captain of Team Raw

UWFImpactMoneyintheBankLadderMatch_zpscf0c5533.png

6-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match:-
Muhammad Hassan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Joey Ryan vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Eddie Guerrero

This is tough man.. I think its down to Hassan/Swagger and Eddie. I still dont know what a Gargano is, and Joey Ryan will forever be Val Venis 2.0 to me. Which doesnt hamper their ability to win, its just what I think. I'd like.. like to see Eddie walk away with the case. He'd be a real threat. So would the Real Americans.. its a battle of the stables here.

UWFEuropeanChampionship-AmbrosevsCena_zpse62aaccf.png

UWF European Championship Match:-
The UWF European Champion, John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

OOoooOooooh damn. Its 1-1... I have trouble seeing Cena losing the belt right now because I think if he's gonna drop it it's going to be to a hot up and coming baby face. Dean is great, Bumout is always on par, but I think somebody might trip you up and keep you from winning that title at the ppv. So Cena to retain

UWFIntercontinentalChampionshipMatch-LesnarvsJuventudvsChavo_zpsd6e701a0.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Match:-
The UWF Intercontinental Champion, Juventud vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

Well, Hoov hasn't shown up yet. If he does and its an even thread, I could see Juvi retaining. I'd really like to see him and CaptainCharisma face off again. Christian as IC champ might be cool if he can do it. Second possible winner is Lesnar

TriangleTagMatch_zps277570b3.png

UWF Tag Team Championship in Triple Threat Match:-
The UWF Tag Team Champions, Beer Money (James Storm & Robert Roode) vs. Thuggin Love (Shelton Benjamin & The UWF Television Champion, Chris Sabin) vs. The Corporation (Jeff Jarrett & Batista)

My match, but rest assured I want those damn straps!

UWFCommonwealthChampionship-HoganvsRhino_zps980c06c7.png

UWF Commonwealth Championship Match:-
The UWF Commonwealth Champion, Hulk Hogan vs. Rhino

Still unsure about the idea of Commonwealth, IM THE COMMON..Wealth..champion..sounds off but I'm not from Europe or the UK so I dont know if thats actually something to be excited over. Anyway, Rhino takes it here. I like Hogan, but I dont think he's going to retain at Havok for some reason

FamilyFeud_zps068d9ea2.png

The Rhodes Family Feud:-
Cody Rhodes vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes

RHODES FAMILY VACATIONNNN
Right now its only Dustin who has a TT up. But if all three show up... I could see a HUGE upset and Rhodes wins. Ha, now you'll never know which one I meant, and I cant be wrong.

but no I mean Dustin Rhodes

ExhibitionMatch-DolphinsvsreDRagon_zps3766444d.png

Special Exhibition Match:-
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The American Dolphins (Paul London & THE Brian Kendrick)

Um.. lets go Dolphins?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Halloween Havok Prediction Thread

31st of October 2013

Official Card:

The World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles vs. The UWF 2013 King of the Ring, Kurt Angle

A lot of good history used here and a nice session. Chase has put forth a phenomenal effort, no pun intended, but I can't see this pay-per-view going down without an Angle victory. Styles will have his rematch at Survivor Series and then maybe Bryan returns to the scene as well as the title picture. Or a fresh face, but I don't think we're done with Bryan in the title picture yet, plus him versus Angle is a real life wrestling dream match and the Corporation storyline makes that possible.

Kane's been incredibly impressive since coming to Impact, which is good for the brand and the character of Kane because he has someone playing him on a long term basis now. Aries has been doing a great job too, but I don't see the title being wrestled from Kane just yet. I think Kane has a decent reign ahead of him with maybe a Hogan or a Hassan stepping up along the way.

Sorry I haven't gotten things started yet, but it will be rolling sooner rather than later. It's anyone's match honestly, and judging by the count, which is ten Slim/Dresden matches to memory, he's got six wins and I've got four, things favor him but again, it could go to either of us especially with both of us getting our fire back.

Muhammad Hassan vs. Jack Swagger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Joey Ryan vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Eddie Guerrero

Honestly I think this is Rey's match to win for two reasons. One he now has a powerful stable, and two he has greater odds than the rest of us with two competitors in the match as opposed to everyone else's one, and I think that was done for a reason.

I can't go against Bumout right now, his Ambrose is on too much of a hot streak. I wouldn't be surprised to see Blizzard retain, but I'm saying the belt changes hands.

The UWF Intercontinental Champion, Juventud vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette

I thought I had a chance, and then Bumout posted. Juventud to retain.

The UWF Tag Team Champions, Beer Money (James Storm & Robert Roode) vs. Thuggin Love (Shelton Benjamin & The UWF Television Champion, Chris Sabin) vs. The Corporation (Jeff Jarrett & Batista)

The Corporation are walking away with the straps.

I don't understand why the thread is still sitting at 1-1, but it is what it is. Not that Rhino isn't a hungry contender, but I see a Hogan retain.

RHODES FAMILY VACATIONNNN
If Rey shows up, Cody wins. If not, Dustin wins.

Special Exhibition Match:-
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The American Dolphins (Paul London & THE Brian Kendrick)

The American Dolphins for the win.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Commonwealth Championship: Hulk Hogan(c) vs Rhino

Rhino just glares at Hogan, dissecting every bit of information he has received before finally speaking.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
I’m not sure what to think of some of what you said. Someone like me, are you implying that I am not worthy of having such an opinion about you? I’ve had to fight for every damn penny I own, sometimes wondering if I’d make enough money to support my family. I did everything I could to get the opportunities you almost completely got since your debut. Someone like me is someone who thrived to be just like you, but looking at you now, I don’t think I should have such dreams anymore. You don’t really seem to get it, do you Hulk? I respect the hell out of you, but your actions as of late have been questionable at best. You say you pretty much eat sleep and breathe this country, but since you came back into the game, it’s been nothing but you. How long before you turn your back on the Real Americans? How long before you realize they can’t help you progress any further and need to find another way of getting back on top?

Seems to me that you have no choice but to fall victim to the world of hurt I’m going to introduce you to. I know that’s a cliché thing to say, but I felt it had to be said. The fans can only take so much of your crap before they start reading between the lines and see how fake you are. Sure, everybody wants to be a champion, but you know as well as I that there is a good way and a bad way to do it. You joined forces with one of the most hate group of guys in this company, all so you could get on top. That’s pathetic, what makes it even more pathetic is that you are so patriotic, but you follow a psycho who stands for America, but in an entirely wrong way. It’s like Trish Stratus saying Canadian bacon sucks knowing full well it’s the most amazing thing known to man. Zeb Colter mocks the fans every chance he can get. He insults States and Cities knowing full well they are the backbone of this fine country! Take Seattle here for a second.

The crowd goes absolutely nuts at the mention of their home city. Rhino takes a moment to let the crowd air out their happiness.

Because of Seattle we have some of the greatest music ever; thanks to Seattle we have some historical significance. Sure, some of the history of Seattle isn’t exactly the cleanest, but its history regardless. I see a lot of hard working people around here. I see people who have come here regardless if they could afford it or not. I see men and women who have worked twelve hours in a day just so their children could have food in the bellies, clothes on their backs and a roof over their head, all while sacrificing everything. Its people like all those I just mentioned that make me proud to be an American and make me even prouder to be in the profession I’m in. I know that at the end of a Friday night these people tune into Impact each week to be entertained by guys like you or me. I’m going to do everything in my power to ensure they get their monies worth. But I did it all alone. I had Coach by my side for the first couple of months while I got adjusted to the UWF style of things. But all that you see I have accomplished has been done so by me and me alone. I was offered a ton of deals to join with people just so they could have me as some kind of muscle while they pursued something that I knew I deserved.

What do you think Zeb and his cronies are going to do when they feel you have outlived your usefulness? Or is it you who pulls the strings? I never really understood that really, so since he offered you the deal does that make you the leader? Are you the American bacon to Zeb’s Canadian bacon? If you don’t know what that means, I’ll gladly explain it to you at some point. Despite everything you said, I’m still not entirely sure you meant a word of it. I just can’t get behind a guy who follows some lunatic like Zeb Colter. I mean look who’s on his team! I can’t believe I’m repeating myself here, but he’s aligned himself with a guy who thinks all American’s think his people are terrorists! It’s a sickening thought if you look at it from all angles. Like all these amazing people in the crowd, I’m not sure I can have any kind of faith in you anymore. You’re not the Hulkster we all loved and adored. I don’t even know who you are anymore man. It’s almost as if you’ve changed in a way that we’ll never know. I mean, here we have the Immortal Hulk Hogan, and he’s going on about how he wants another ride on this crazy ride of a roller coaster of a business. And what does he want to get out of it? He wants to be back on top, I can understand that, I mean look at me, I’m a former International Champion. Ever since losing it, all I ever thought about was how to get back into the swing of things.

You see Hulkster, a good man knows when to call it quits. Or if he’s sticking to it for a long period of time, he just does what he loves. I remember being on the Indy scene for a while, after all my time in ECW, WWE and TNA. I remember being booked in important matches in smaller feds not for titles, but because they were testing out possible candidates for their top tier title. I’m not saying that’s what you need to do, but don’t you think it’s time you stepped aside for the young lads coming up in this business? I guess I shouldn’t say much considering I’m not exactly young either, but I’ve still got a ways to go before I consider retiring. The way I see it Hogan, you’re not fit to wear that championship belt. It’s a belt that is meant for the hard working man. A man such as myself, a real hard working American!

The crowd is fully behind Rhino as he lowers the microphone and continues to stare at Hulk Hogan.​

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Triple Threat Tag Team Title match

BEER…MONEY!

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

Beer Money’s theme hits to a great reception from the crowd and two men, carrying their rightful gold, step out from the back. Roode in his badass robe because he’s rich, obviously, and Storm rolling along on his beer scooter because the man doesn’t give a rats ass what you think of him. Storm stands at the top of the ramp, smoke drifts in, and they pose to a secondary pop from the crowd.

hqdefault.jpg

Their gold glistening both men head to the ring to address this situation but it’s Storm who first grabs the microphone.

james-storm1.jpg

James Storm: Ok first of all it feels good to be back out here with my partner Robert Roode.

Pop from the crowd.

It feels good to be back out here with these titles firmly around our waists!

Pop from the crowd of increasing intensity.

And it feels good to finally be back in a ring to say welcome home to BEER!

A loud “MONAY!â€￾ from the crowd who unglue the roof from it’s walls.

Now as for our first competitors it seems all too typical that we done get given a triple threat tag-team match to worry about. Don’t think for a second we can’t handle, me and Bobby will get the job done no doubt about it, it’s just easier to deal with two guys than four. As far as dealin’ with guys goes can I just say I really don’t want Chris Sabin dealin’ with my ass like you said Shelton because you guys take weird to a whole new level. I’m sure I wrestled you a few years ago man and you did not sound like that! I hate it when people up and change man, ya gotta be true to yourself. Take me for instance, I’m a true to myself Tennessee man so that means beer, whiskey and kickin’ your asses all over the arena Sunday night to retain our titles. It’s simple.

Storm turns to Jarrett.

And here’s where the whole thing comes together huh? The corporation not happy stickin’ their nose in the main event and into other shows and tryin’ to run this place but they gotta come after BEER MONEY’S gold too? It might prove ta be the biggest mistake you boys have made since you got your band of merry men together. Batista is a hell of a guy, I’ll give him that and I expect to have it taken to me Sunday night but Jarrett shouldn’t you have given this up a long damn time ago? I get they’ve dragged you straight from the office so you do you think you’re even ready to go one on one with myself, Bobby Roode or collectively the team of Beer Money incorporated? Nuh-uh, I don’t think so.

Storm suddenly realises something.

Ah hell son, Shelton, I get what you’re all about now man and let me just say, man to man, redkneck to yourself – I’m liberal, I’m a modern man, we’re all good here, man.

Roode shakes his head in disbelief and Storm just shrugs as if to say “what did I say?â€￾.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: The Rhodes' Family Vacation

The crowd are still cheering after Dustin's words when suddenly

AMERIIICAAAAN DREEEEAAAAM

[video=youtube;1d1RL_dgJIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d1RL_dgJIs[/video]

dustyrhodes_4851787_GIFSoupcom_zpsc4f6a0c6.gif

'Common Man Boogie' plays over the PA system and to the sound of soulful grooves emerges 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes from behind the curtain. He comes out full of energy and does a little boogie for the crowd who eat it up. Dusty looks towards the ring and sees his son Dustin standing in the middle of it, he smiles and nods before making his way down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans who reach over to him over the barricade. Dusty then walks up the steps and through the ropes into the ring where he gets himself a microphone and begins to speak to Dustin.

rhodes_4851798_GIFSoupcom_zps48cd57d4.gif

Dusty Rhodes: Dustin, son, you know I love ya, but as of right now, I guess you could say daddy's home and he's ready to dance, baby. Firstly, son, I don't take offence to you wantin' to kick your little brothers behind, and I don't even take offence to you wanting to beat me either, it's in your blood, like you said, you're a Rhodes. But here's the thing, so am I. And just like you, son, I want to win this match. I want to win this match to prove to the world that I've still got it in me to strut my stuff in this ring and show the crowd a good time, show the whole world that 'The Common Man' can still get down and dirty with the worst of them and show the best of them how it's done. And I ain't gon' show them that by losin' now am I?. But just like you said, I got one priority in this match before I win it, and that's showin' your little brother, my baby boy... some 'discipline'.

The crowd cheer loudly, rooting for 'The Common Man'.

Cody Rhodes!... a name synonymous with this Ultimate Wrestling Federation. A name synonymous with success, a name synonymous with World Championships. And even through all of that, even through all the accolades, all the gold, all the glory if you will... I still can't look my son dead in the eyes and say I'm proud of him because I simply am not proud of him. Cody, what happened to you?. You grew up a smart boy, good head on your shoulders, a wonderfully gifted athlete which we all see, and unlike your brother Dustin, and I've made my peace with him over this in time, I was there when you were a kid. I wasn't hittin' the road for three hundred plus days a year... and I just can't see where all of this happened. I can't see why?... why you became the psychotic monster you are now?, I simply can't see why you ended up even crazier than Goldust over here?

The crowd begin to chant 'Goldust!, Goldust!' which raises a smile on Dustin's face, Dusty continues.

But unlike Goldust, who was just a character, a game changing character but a character never the less, you have genuinely become a very angry, violent young man. A man capable of violence against his own family. His own flesh and blood. Well Cody, I think it's about time I cut the family chord loose because you are nothing more than a disgrace to the great Rhodes name. Even Dustin, through all his faults, all the wrongs he's committed in this life, still stands here strong, with his daddy, a family man, a committed professional still willing and able to entertain, to bring smiles to these fans whether he stands before you 'The Natural' you see right now, or whether he's got the make-up and the jumpsuit on freakin' people out. And that's why even though there's been times we didn't see eye to eye, I still love him as a son, and although you may be blood related Cody... you ain't half the son of mine that Dustin is.

The crowd are cheering loudly as Dusty gets heated and personal.

Dustin might be callin' this a Rhodes Family Vacation and I appreciate his positive attitude if you will, but this will be anythin' but a vacation for you Cody because you've got two REAL Rhodes' on your tail lookin' to kick your butt back into order. And although we might not enjoy it per say, you bet your bottom dollar we will be takin' you out to the woodshed for some old fashioned discipline that you've been long overdue. You've been let run roughshod over this company for too long, nobody has been able to stop you... until now, and I find it kinda fitting that the one to stop your reign of terror will be the very ones who helped mold you into what you are. And I hope that I can find my son again, I really do, but until then I'm more than willin' to kick the monster who walks around pretendin' he's a Rhodes' ass and teach him a lesson in respect, a lesson in humility and lesson in family values!

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Triple Threat Tag Team Title match

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

The TV Champion Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd cheer on he pumps his fist in the air as he walks down the ramp to join the the 4 men in the ring.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

Sabin: In front of me tonight is stood Jeff Jarrett! Double J, Big Daddy and The King of the Mountain right? Jeff the titles and names they give you are just damn right fake! Did you come out to impress us or not but instead you talk about a tag team name Shelton made! Come on are you two, three or four? The Tag Division is lacking something right now such as real talent and people who have futures in this company unlike 46 year old granddads like you! Jeff Jarrett you, Cody Rhodes, John Cena and Batista are just some people who gain power and everything due to clinging on to the head of UWF! When you try to earn your name bro that's cheap. That shows that you really can't do anything without authority or help behind you! People like me and Shelton actually make our names in the right way and that way is hard work. The same thing will guide us on to become the new TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! We've had enough and I've guessed Beer Money and everyone else has had enough on The Corporation on what's doing what's best for business! Please give me a break if they thought about what's best of business they wouldn't of chucked a granddad like you in such an important match like this. The place to shine a ring where me and Shelton will advance to bigger and better things. You may have The Animal on your side, you may have Cena, you may have Cody and you may have Steph but you're just two ass kissers!

The chants of Corporation Chumps have been begun in the arena.

Sabin: The crowd talk the truth, Corporation Chumps indeed! I'm already one champion but it's time to become a dual champion! Something what Robert Roode failed on Raw. Robert I don't really hold any grudge against you and I've known you along with James for quite awhile but we don't always click together. You two as a team have beaten me before once when I was aligned with Manik but that match was a failure for me and Manik and I moved on to things which benefited me. But tonight there will be no Manik as instead my new partner will be Shelton Benjamin! It's time to chuck out the old and bring in the new. No offence to Manik there but sometimes you've got to move on in life and achieve better. I'm already the Television Champion, I've beaten you Robert one on one and it's time to beat you once again but this time we've got support. The tables may be turned but the reign of yours will surely be over coming Halloween Havok! Jeff Jarrett demand what you want but you're never going to get it as me and Shelton will own this division from now on. It's time for something new and that's me and Shelton and we'll take you two Beer Money and Jarrett along with Batista down like dust we'll blow them away. So what do you have to say about that? It's time for Dave Batista the former UWF Champion to make your move! So come on and out and help your partner Double J we're waiting!

Sabin lowers the microphone and awaits Batista to come out.

Last edited:

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Halloween Havok : Global Champion Kane vs. Austin Aries

Kane takes a good long look at Austin Aries from his position at the top of the entrance ramp. Beside him to his right, Paul Bearer looks like he is going to speak but as he brings the microphone up to his lips, that heavy right arm of his son comes up to signal that now is not the time for him to speak. Kane steps forward abruptly and walks down the entrance ramp towards the ring, never taking his eyes off his challenger even for a second.

kane-02nottingham04230304-1367004993.jpg

Kane steps over the top rope and into the ring, as he has left his father behind who remains at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd are on their feet, expecting something to go down between Kane and Austin Aries. Kane approaches Aries and stops just as the two are face to face. Kane takes a moment to size up his challenger, looking into Aries eyes, before lifting the microphone up and beginning to speak.

kane2.jpg

Kane:

I thought standing up on the entrance ramp I was looking at a warrior, but as I get closer I realise truly who you are. Insecure…worried….anxious. You’ve come to the realisation of the pressure you have put onto yourself. Every week you perform for these fans, you risk your health, your career, your wellbeing for the people you call your fans. You’ve told them, all of them that you will be the next Global Champion at Halloween Havok. But…then you’ve come out here. You’ve seen me, you’ve seen the mountain that you will have to climb on Halloween night. Once again that overactive mouth of yours has gotten you into trouble Aries. You’ve realised that you can’t deliver on your promises, you will not be able to please your fans. So you have taken the route of denial, refusing to live in reality, in the vain hope that somehow the God you believe in will be on your side on All Hallow’s Eve. Because when you do fall in battle against me, I can promise you Austin, that these people will drop you quicker than you can count to ten. You are expendable to them, and they have plenty of other fresh faced nobles to cheer for when you are lying in a broken heap at my feet.

As Kane finishes his diatribe, he eases off his intense stare at Austin Aries. Looking back at the crowd who are now booing him for even suggesting the possibility that they would stop supporting Austin Aries, Kane gives himself a hearty laugh, before continuing.

Kane:

See Austin? I am not held back by the need to hear thousands of people I will never meet cheer my name. The fans that come into this arena know me well, I give them a choice. Like me or hate me, but I will never change for anybody. I cannot change. But it is different for you. Your addiction may not be alcohol or drugs, but you admit yourself you are addicted to the risk and adrenaline that this crowd gives you. But what happens when you lose the support of these people? When you lose the fix that gives you the adrenaline boost to pull off those devastating high risk moves of yours? If there is one fact about humanity it is that people are fickle. There will always be a next wrestler to cheer for when the previous one fails to please them. You can put up the biggest fight in the world against me at Halloween Havok Austin, but when I put you down for the three count, these so called fans of yours will no longer look at you as ‘The Greatest Man That Ever Lived’, they will look at a man who got so close, but yet so far. And they will move on to my next challenger, as will I. You’re just a spindle on the wheel Austin, and that wheel is going to keep turning after the 31st October.

Your petty insults have no effect on me Austin, for I have been hearing the same tired phrases all my life. I am holding this Championship because I am the best this show has to offer. I mean look at me Austin, I’m hardly the Corporate Champion am I? I don’t ass kiss, and I walked through Hell Fire and Brimstone to take this Championship from the Great Khali. Let me take you on a walk down memory lane Austin, for you seem to forget the series of events that led to me becoming Global Champion. I was reborn on the first ever Impact, and I was well on my way to winning the Royal Rumble match. I eliminated 5 men, including yourself Austin, until I was cheated out of the match by a man who was not even competing! From there I was cheated out of the King of the Ring tournament, but I fought on, I could have come out and bitched about it like yourself, but I battled on, because the fire inside me would not go out. Instead it got hotter and hotter. I wasn’t handed the title Austin, your sheer jealousy and human greed is blinding your intellect. The Championship was mine at Bound for Glory, I had destroyed The Great Khali, but he survived on a technicality. He bought himself two more weeks of time, but even he knew that he could not stop the inevitable from happening. He could not stop me taking the Global Championship from over his shoulder, and you will not stop me from crushing your dream at Halloween Havok. You can think up all the excuses in the world Austin, get them out early now, but one thing is certain, never in my life have I been given anything on a silver platter. As for my relationship with my brother and previous actions, I’m not even going to waste my time on that. That wasn’t me. That was a different Kane. I was brought back because last time they succeeded in making me just like you, subject to the same flaws that affect the rest of humanity. I can assure, they will not succeed again. But all this talk is useless. When the bell rings, that is when the real talking will begin. You are like a cat Austin, only instead of nine lives you have had what seems like nine chances to put your name in the history book. So far you have failed every time. You failed against Kurt Angle in the King of the Ring and you will fail against me at Halloween Havok. I look forward to watching you sweat as you attempt to back up that mouth of yours when you step into the ring against the Devil’s Favourite Champion.

Kane finishes speaking and hands the microphone to his father who is waddled down to the ring. Standing beside his son, Paul Bearer is perspiring fiercely as he twists his lips in rage at what Austin has said about him

BearerPissed.jpg

Paul Bearer:

I have never met a more arrogant fool in my life! You know you cannot defeat my son, so you seek to smear him and me with those heinous accusations of yours? I’m glad my son is going to destroy you at Halloween Havok, because he will be doing this world a great service! Your damn right I am scary Austin, for I have seen and done things in my life that would make those finely plucked hairs stand up on the back of your neck! I have a newsflash for you, monster do exist son, and you’re looking at a monster and the man who created him. It was from my seed that this monster arose, and you would do well to remember that next time you seek to address me! You keep making excuses after excuses, blaming other people for holding you down? But you need to take responsibility for your own failures! You are a failure Austin, simple as that, who are you going to blame when my son retains his title in a weeks time? The janitor? When my son wraps those gloved hands of his around your throat, you will realise why he is feared throughout this company and others. You will understand why he is called the Big Red Monster, and why he is the alpha male on this brand. And then you will be staring up at the lights, as every Austin Aries fan in the arena and watching at home realises that they will no longer put their misplaced faith in someone who will never reach the top! While my sons reign as Global Champion is just beginning, your excuses will be at an end. The end is not near Austin Aries, the end is here! OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!

Bearer finishes with a blob of spit bouncing off his lower lip in his excitement. Aries looks thoroughly disgusted, as Kane and Paul Bearer await a reply.

OCC: Sorry dude for the haphazard times I am putting up these posts. I have had a bad week thus far with Uni and applying for job placements. I also had the small matter of my car being vandalised yesterday so I’ve been dealing with the police! Anyway let’s try and get a good few rounds before the cut off!​

Fauche

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok Prediction Thread

31st of October 2013

Official Card:

Probs the Styles, except Styles has the worst hair cut ever. Lookin kinda sex-offendery these days. Whoever wins, I say rematch at next ppv, hair vs hair match, except if Angle losses they just cut off the top layer of his scalp. Back in my day these whole things was done IC, and more of these ~!. Now boys with with weird hair cuts wear world titles. And more leather. Or just enouh leather to win. Interesting.

The Kane is going to the win when he beats Austin Aries.

Neither tt'd yet? What a lack of steez. The future of Team Raw is not so bright.

E.G.O.C. is pretty H.X.C., but the man, the myth, the legend rawisrey has twice as many chances as anybody else. Gargano rides the darkhorse all the way up the ladder tho yo.

I remember when nobody cared about Jon Moxley being in an e-fed, but apparently Dean Ambrose is the bees knees. John Cena takes the win, delivering attitude adjustments to boot.

Chavito Heat~! Where Jimmy C. at anyhow? Where you at Jimmy? Juventud is a ridiculous name anyway.

reDRagon is the for real champs anyhow, but beating Beer Money or The Corporation at the next ppv for the titles butter me bread.

Rhino is apparently my boy, so he's got my votes.

OG Rhodes fer life homie.

ACTUAL TAG TITLE MATCH~!:-

Best believe I'm taking this one home. But even even even if I didn't, I wouldn't be that sad. They reDRagon is top notch.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Halloween Havok IC Titl: Juventud Guerrera(c) vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Brock Le

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;YToXwtyqmjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToXwtyqmjM[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks out into boos as the theme music of Brock Lesnar begins to play over the loudspeakers. Juventud and Chavo both look towards the stage as "The Beast" himself emerges alongside his manager James E. Cornette, who is waving his signature tennis racket. He also has a microphone in hand and he wastes no time in running down Brock's opponents.

11.jpg

Jim Cornette: Now hold on, hold on! Wait just a damn minute! First off, if you don't already know, my name is James E. Cornette and my thoughts and opinions aren't necessarily those of the company we all work for but if it isn't, they damn well should be. You know what I'm sick and tired of? The state of this business. Do you wanna know my honest opinion on the state of professional wrestling? I think professional wrestling in this day and age absolutely stinks! I mean, look at this man. He's an absolute monster of a man and his opponents are these two yahoos in the ring. Let's get something straight here, hombres: I wouldn't go writing checks that your scrawny, frail bodies can't cash. What I see going on is you have two curtain jerkers trying to make a name for themselves at the expense of my client. News flash, esses: It's not gonna happen. You see, while you two might be making a comfortable living, in this equation, Brock Lesnar is the mainstream star. Brock Lesnar is the cash cow. If you want buyrates, you slap his face on a poster or a few TV advertisements and you've got a sold-out show. Have you wondered why Halloween Havok tickets are non-existent? Every home in the world will be tuning in to see Brock here do what he does best and that's beat people up. Congratulations, gentlemen. Joseph Park, our esteemed General Manager, has nominated you two to be the sacrificial lambs. He's leading you two to the slaughter, right into the welcoming hands of this man.

Cornette pats Lesnar on the shoulder as he continues to address Juvie and Chavo.

Jim Cornette: An embarrassment you call him. All talk, huh? How about we ask all of the countless jobbers he's been put in the ring against the past few weeks? Brock's resume speaks for itself. Downplay it all you want, but deep down, you two fear Brock Lesnar. It's like a child entering a darkened room. You're afraid of the unknown but, that's not what you should be afraid of. Brock Lesnar dosen't hide who he is. He is an ass kicker, plain and simple. You two claim to be luchadores and masters of lucha libre. That's all fine and good but, when it comes right down to it, all the flips and corkscrews you have in your arsenal doesn't make a good goddamn bit of difference when you're in the ring with an instrument of destruction like Brock. You luchadores have your code of honor, but Brock doesn't. He shows no mercy. He show no emotion. You two are definitely in over your heads in this challenge. Do you actually think Brock will shake your hand and say "Best of Luck"? Fat chance, pendejos!

The crowd continues to shower Cornette and Lesnar in boos. Cornette then looks out towards the audience and addresses them.

Jim Cornette: Oh really? You're gonna boo an honest man telling the truth? Well, gee wilikers, that's some great logic you pea-brained fools! You boo my truthfulness when you've got someone like Chavo Guerrero in the ring who's all about lying, cheating and, of course, stealing. Chavo, are you sure you aren't lying when you say you aren't afraid of this man? Chavo, are you sure you aren't cheating yourself and these fans by feeding them what they want to hear? Mr. Guerrero, are you entirely positive that when you say that you aren't afraid of Brock, that you aren't just trying to steal some of Eddie's spotlight? I mean, it has to get a bit tiresome always living in his shadow. You see, we envy Eddie as well, but not because his success virtually crippled Brock's career like his success has crippled yours, but because he gets an opportunity to become Mr. Money in the Bank when we all know the real bankable star here is Brock Lesnar. And, yes, while we're on the subject, Eddie did win the WWE Title from Brock but, it's funny how history revisionists like to spin things. Not only were you not there, throwing a temper tantrum with your father Chavo Sr and licking your chops from your defeat at the Royal Rumble at Eddie's hands no doubt, but you also neglected to mention that it was due to interference from Bill Goldberg that Eddie was able to have his hand raised in victory. And, where is Bill Goldberg now? Jerking the curtain with Santino friggin' Marella. Chavo, you better be scared. You better be praying to whatever God you believe in that Brock leaves you in one piece after Halloween Havok but, I wouldn't hold your breath there, Kerwin!

Chavo doesn't find Jim's joke funny at all. Jim then turns his attention to Juventud as the crowd continues to express their distaste for Camp Cornette.

Jim Cornette: And, as far as you go, Juventud, you're going to embarrass him? Let me try to understand this. You think there is any way that can happen? Man, when they said that Mexico has the best dope, I didn't think they were talking about Juventud Guerrera. Brock Lesnar doesn't "run off" as you so eloquently put it. simple put, Juventud, when my client isn't getting paid the big bucks, he stays at home. He's an ass kicking machine, but he doesn't work for peanuts like you might be willing to do. He doesn't even get out of bed for anything below six figures. Reason being is that he's wroth every penny. People don't know who the hell Juventud Guerrera is and why would they? How did you win that Intercontinental Title again? You beat Christian. The guy who played second fiddle to a second-rate wrestler like Edge. What an accomplishment. You see, Juvie, you've got it all wrong. We're doing you a favor by being in this match. It's not that we bullied our way into the match. It's just how the world works. What you have to work hard for, Brock is granted because he is who he is. It's not fair but that's life. We're doing you a favor by being in this match because maybe now people will now just who the hell Juventud Guerrera is. You'll be known as the guy who was torn apart by Brock Lesnar and you'll be the guy who lost the Intercontinental Championship to Brock Lesnar. Why do I think that? This man is an NCAA Heavyweight Champion, a UFC Champion, A genetic freak. To put it in lamen's terms, Juvie, he's just simply better than you.

Juventud isn't too happy with Jim's words either. Lesnar then slaps his hand on Cornette's shoulder and takes the mic from him. He lifts it up to his mouth and begins speaking.

RAW_988_Photo_003.jpg

Brock Lesnar: You know, I'm a man of business. Nothing I do is personal. It's all just part of my job description but, Chavo, you want to make this thing personal? You want to bring up my past issues? Chink in my armor? I had diverticulitis at one point but, do you even know what it is or how it develops? With that dumbstruck look on your face, I'm guessing you don't know either answer. I developed diverticulitis from eating raw meat. I developed diverticulitis by literally eating my prey in the wild. Even then, I was still UFC Champion and still kicking asses so your theory is all wrong. Chavo, what I do is business but that little crack at my personal life, making light of my issue, you just made it personal. And Juventud, this goes for you as well because you will get in my way. I'm going to rip the both of you apart, limb from limb and I am going to break every single bone in both of your bodies. My name is Brock Lesnar and, not only am I an ass kicker, but I'm the next Intercontinental Champion. Deal with it.

Brock hands the microphone back to Jim and the pair are still being booed out of the building.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Halloween Havok: Stone Cold vs. The Rock V

The scene opens up on what appears to be a personal home theater with a large sized screen and one chair, a projector sitting on a small table slightly behind the left side of the chair. The projector comes on and lights up the screen as the footage on the film begins to roll.

Trish has grabbed the ref by the foot and dragged him out of the ring. Patrick ask what the hell she is doing and Trish clocks him with an elbow that sends him crashing to the floor. The crowd boos as Austin sees this before he gets up and heads over to the side of the ring where Trish is talking to the fans. Austin grabs her hair and drags her to the apron. The look on Trish’s face is one of pure fear as Austin throws her over the top rope and into the ring. Trish lands hard on her back but manages to get to her feet. A huge mistake, as Austin kicks her in the gut and stuns the holy hell out of her. Trish is lifeless after the Stunner and Austin flips her off before throwing up both his fingers into the air in celebration.

JR: Yes! Yes! Yes! That evil bitch just got the holy hell stunned out of her.

King: Good grief JR. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Austin turns and the Rock is now up and hits the turning around Austin with a spinebuster. The crowd boos loudly as The Rock takes his place at Austin’s head. The Rock bumps Austin’s arm into his body before reaching and grabbing his elbow pad. The Rock looks at the crowd before throwing out his pad to some fan in the 7th row, before crossing his arms, bouncing off both sets of ropes and flicking off the Rattlesnake before dropping the Rated R Elbow on his Wrestlemania nemesis. The Rock sees that Earl Hebner has slowly made his way back into the ring and with an evil smile on his face the Brahma Bull grabs Austin’s leg and goes for the cover. Hebner crawls over and begins to make the count though it is slow due to the amount of damage and dizziness.

1…

2…

3… NO!

The amount of dizziness gave Austin just enough time to get the shoulder up. The Rock grabs his head in total disbelief as he just picks up Austin in total frustration. The Rock grabs Austin and lifts him up into the air before dropping him with a devastating Rock Bottom. The Rock goes for the cover.

2…

3… NO!

Austin gets the shoulder up again and the crowd can’t believe it.

JR: Bah Gawd! How in the hell is Austin kicking out here. How are both these men still going, this is a classic King.

King: The Rock has to be careful here JR. He doesn’t want to lose it now because of his bad mental state.

The Rock sees the steel chair still laid in the corner of the ring and heads over and picks it up before planting it in the center of the ring. Hebnar is dazed in the corner trying to get his bearings. He doesn’t see the Rock pick Austin up and Rock Bottom’s Austin on the chair. The crowd boos loudly as The Rock covers Austin tossing the chair to the outside. Hebner makes the count.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Representing Monday Night Raw, The Brahma Bull, The Rock!!!

As the footage comes to its conclusion, the lights in the room come up as the man sitting in the chair stands up and begins a slow clap for a moment before stopping.

Stone Cold: You See Dubya Wrestlemania four, April the tenth, the year two thousand and eleven. A night that went down in history for many reasons, the most prestigious of which was the fact that that night, in that match, the main event of the show of shows, you wrestled your final match ever on the grandest stage of them all. It's a night that the passionate and well researched never forgot and will never forget, and that goes for me as well, except I've remembered that night for so long for my own reasons, Rock. What does it say about you that you were willing to win your last match that way? You clearly were thinking only of yourself that evening, with the mentality that as long as you won, there was no such thing as a tainted victory, winning was winning. Well not everyone sees it that way, son, a lot of people would've viewed it the same way I've viewed it, what a pathetic and spineless way to go out, a gigantic piss stain on an otherwise credible body of work. I would go back to that night now and then and be disgusted every time, and then, then you came out of retirement. Why? Because you changed your mind and didn't want Stone Cold to be your last opponent, not because you realized that the outcome of that match would've been an anti-climactic finish to your career, but because your ego wouldn't let you rest until you had a stab at the seemingly infinitely reigning "Best in the World" See Em Punk. How'd that turn out for ya, kid? Oh right, Stone Cold remembers, that tatted up piece a' trash humbled you in front of the world and left a lot of us wondrin' why ya even bothered comin' outta retirement.

But that was billed as a retirement match as well, for serious this time. What a way ta' pass the proverbial torch, getting beaten by the face of the newer generation. But once again, it was only temporary, because once again your ego refused ta' let you rest, you had ta' have a stab at the Raw General Manager D'Angelo Dinero. Now, how did that one turn out for ya? Oh that's right, Pope beat ya like a red headed stepchild in front of the entire world as well! THAT was ALSO billed as a retirement match, but you and I both know that history repeated itself once again and you only stayed away until your ego got a whiff of another challenge that appeased it, and that's why you came back into the public eye, at first just to be an active voice of encouragement from Umaga, but then you stepped back in the ring, and you and Vince Russo both saw dollar signs at the same time, and he gave you a shot at the International Championship. Anyone that isn't familiar wanna take a guess at how that one went? If you said he got his Hollywood hind end handed to him by a guy that looks like Eddie Gordo if he was a Fruit Roll-Up mascot, you are absolutely right. Losing ta' Punk is understandable, he's a tough customer, someone I never beat. Losing ta' Pope is understandable, he's a tough ess oh bee as well, I never beat him either. But Fandango? You gotta be kiddin' me, son.

And honestly, you wouldn't have learned from that setback either if it wasn't for the Big Show nearly cavin' yer jaw in and Vince Russo sending you packing. Now you're here on Raw, why? The same reason you keep coming out of retirement, your ego senses a situation it can gain something from. You want to have another retirement match, once again against the Raw general manager. My point is this Rock, yer nothin' but the half-Samoan that cried retirement, and Stone Cold isn't gonna buy a lick or leap of it until you actually hang the boots up and never come back ta' put 'em on. This customary verbal spat that's 'sposed ta' happen between opponents in the build-up to a match-up, I coulda started it days ago, much like you could have, but what appears to have happened is a case of you waitin' on Stone Cold ta' jump first while Stone Cold was waitin' on you ta' jump first. Well I got sick a' waitin' on ya, and a lot of that had ta' do with the realization that this constant retirement garbage is absolutely pathetic any way ya slice it. You got yer mind on how yer gonna prepare for your match against Randy Orton, wonderin' when exactly that particular match is gonna go down while Stone Cold's focused on the here and now. Ya wanna know what I'm thinkin' about, Rock? Being the leader of Team Raw. Why? Because there's an ever growing pain in Orton's side called the Corporation that needs someone ta' grab its momentum by the throat, choke off its air supply, burn it alive before it asphyxiates, and piss on its ashes.

People like you are why Stone Cold doesn't trust anyone, Rock, because every time I get close, ya let me down and all of you let me down with the same thing, yer own personal agenda. Shawn Michaels did it, Miz did it, and now you're doin' it? Are ya pissed off that you aren't getting ta' play ball for the other team with a stupid suit on and a reason ta' wear your sunglasses indoors? Cuz if that's the case, I'll make sure ta' walk the mudhole I stomp in ya so dry that not only will ya not be leader of Team Raw, you'll be too dehydrated ta' do anything. I know you think that you can just phone this in and you simply being who you are and plantin' a Rock Bottom on Stone Cold not only makes ya qualified but makes ya tough, but it doesn't at all, kid. You wanna know what Stone Cold does ta' weak pieces a' trash that think they're tough? Ask yer boy Umaga, he remembers, in fact he's just like you, swaggerin' around Stone Cold's halls and locker rooms like he owns the place just cuz he's got some wrestling heritage in his blood and a piece a' metal draped over 'is shoulder. I tell ya what son, if he keeps that title and comes ta' Raw carryin' 'imself the same way he has been, someone in the Raw locker room's fixin' ta' take a shot at it, I don't see why not. He's a Raw guy carrying around an Anarchy title. If another Raw guy beats 'im, it just means they start pullin' the double duty that he's pullin'.

Umaga got shown that he isn't all that tough, Rock, and yer fixin' ta' learn the same lesson come Halloween Havok. It's time ta' not only find out which one of us is more fit ta' be the leader a' Team Raw, it's time ta' find out which one a' us is the biggest star ta' ever come down wrestling's pike, Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock. You got two pay-per-view wins over me, I got two pay-per-view wins over you. So now, in our fifth and final pay-per-view encounter, the winner walks away with all the marbles. It's time ta' settle it, Rock. Hope ta' see you in the arena.

Stone Cold turns around and walks toward the camera, exiting view as he is seemingly on his way to the arena.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Stone Cold vs. The Rock V

The tron turns on to reveal The Rock… LIVE. Not via satellite… but LIVE at the arena.

The Rock:

You know The Rock takes a whole lot of criticism and receives a whole lot of flack for virtually nothing. But when any other superstar does what The Rock does… they all get the praise, the adoration, everything. And in this case… you had ole Stone Cold show up live… via satellite. Something that The Rock gets criticized for every time, by everybody, nearly every week that The Rock just doesn’t care, The Rock doesn’t care about the people, The Rock doesn’t bother to show up because he isn’t being paid enough. The Rock is so self centered, The Rock is this and The Rock is that. The Rock is HERE! LIVE! And while that is happening you had ole Stone Cold looking to show off his little home theatre of a match that The Rock had against him at UCW WrestleMania IV where The Rock won via a rock bottom on a steel chair. Boo hoo.

You know why? Because The Rock doesn’t forget either. You remember WWF WrestleMania seventeen? Or did you selectively choose to ignore that on that night The Rock just could not be stopped until you joined up with Vince and went corporate. That you took a steel chair that night and wrapped it around The Rock’s body multiple times. That you literally beat The Rock like a government mule with that steel chair to get the win? Oh no that doesn’t matter because you did that to The Rock. This is all about what has happened to you right? This is about all the wrongs that you had to endure. Not the wrongs that others had to endure at your hands. Not the merciless chair shots that others had to receive at your hands so that you could stay ahead of the game. This is all about Stone Cold and his redemption and trying to get back in the good graces of everybody by making sure to spotlight how someone like The Rock does these dastardly deeds like retire and then return from retirement. Surely Stone Cold never thought about doing something like that right?

Wellllll… it may surprise you that Stone Cold never bothered to mention that his final match was to be WrestleMania 19 against The Rock where in a straight one on one match… The Rock won. Oh no… years later he is wrestling again in UCW. Has Austin retired? Oh hell yeah. Wait can The Rock say that? The Rock doesn’t want to steal your catchphrases cause then you’ll cry about The Rock being a thief. But Austin did retire and returned. He was the longest reigning UWF champion of all time… and then he retired. But now he is back. But that’s okay right because it is Stone Cold Steve Austin doing it. Now if The Rock is doing that… then it is just flat wrong. It is awful because The Rock shouldn’t ever return. If The Rock says he is retiring then he should just retire. But if Stone Cold retires… then hey if he wants to return then that is no problem because it is Stone Cold.

Now… let The Rock correct you on something there Stone Cold… because you see… you mentioned The Rock’s time here in UWF and how The Rock lost to Dinero. The Rock recommends that you re-watch that match again and watch it closely. Notice that The Rock didn’t lose that match but that The Rock won. The Rock is more than capable of winning and that was a hard fought match against someone that you said you were never able to defeat. But then you also brought up “Best in the World.” And that is when things get real interesting. Because that is when you initially got pissed off because our match was supposed to be The Rock’s final match but he wanted a rematch that was two years in the making. Now know that The Rock was expecting a fair match that night when The Rock returned for that final match at UCW but The Rock wasn’t expecting politics to play a part because he knew that The Rock schooled him at UCW Mania 2. But that night all the cards were in his favor and he walked out with the win. But you know what… The Rock didn’t walk away after that loss. The Rock didn’t pick up his ball and go home because of a loss. Have you ever done that? Nah. Not you.

Yeah the match never happened. Instead you just knew that you were scheduled to lose a match and what did you do? You took your ball and you went home. You WALKED OUT on the WWF because you didn’t want to take a loss on Raw. Talk about being a big bitch. You walked out because you were scheduled to lose. Something The Rock has never done and never will do. So you tell The Rock how he doesn’t know that you won’t just walk out on Halloween Havoc knowing that you are stepping up against The Rock. Someone that the last two time we faced off you got your monkey ass whipped. How does The Rock know that you won’t walk out when it is time to face The Corporation because you are afraid of tainting your legacy because you don’t believe that you have a fair shot at winning and so rather than taking a loss you’ll just walk out and not even bother showing up? Fact is Stone Cold… for all the flack that you seem to cast The Rock’s way you have twice as much shit piled up in your closet that you wanted to keep there and not even mention to anybody but The Rock isn’t going to hold back anything.

The Rock heard what you did talking about Trish’s family which had nothing to do with UWF at all. This here… this is business but you made it extremely personal there. And why? Because you want to try to pull every trick out of the book in order to get a win right? Because for Stone Cold… it is perfectly legal and acceptable for you to do anything and everything, it is acceptable for you to shatter that fourth wall and just expose personal business because you’ll do anything and everything to ensure that you walk away with a win because you can’t face the fact that you aren’t the best. You knew that if you didn’t take that route you wouldn’t of rattled Trish and those two would have stomped that proverbial mudhole in your sorry ass dry. But understand something Stevie… you aren’t facing Umaga. You aren’t facing Trish. You are facing The Rock. You are facing The Man that has kicked your sorry ass more times than you care to mention.

And now… now you think that you deserve to be the face of Raw and be the leader of Team Raw? Hell son… your track record shows that you’d be better suited as the Team Pussy than Team Leader. You’ll tuck your tail between your legs and run faster than The Corporation could even get to the ring. The Rock doesn’t run from challenges. The Rock doesn’t back away from challenges. The Rock doesn’t fold under pressure but instead encounters each and every single obstacle there is and fights it head on. The Rock doesn’t need some slick shit to try to deter the opponent and get that advantage. The Rock will look you right in your beady little eyes and smack that goatee right off your ugly mug. Understand this… The Rock doesn’t trust you and The Rock doesn’t trust that you will ever be anything more than a follower. You can’t lead because as soon as things get tough you’ll walk away like you have time and time again. This time though… you can’t walk away. This time there is nowhere for you to walk away. Instead you have to look this problem in the face and this problem isn’t going to back down but instead this one is going to march up to your sorry ass and kick your scrawny ass all over the ring. The Rock is going to whip that bald ass and make sure you know your place. Make sure you understand your position in history and on Raw. That is forever… forever… And The Rock means forever beneath The Rock.

So go on ahead and bring your monkey ass to the arena because The Rock is here to lay the smackdown on your roody poo… CANDY ASS!

The tron fades to black.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

[video=youtube;N2icdM9KuHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2icdM9KuHU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch, the theme song of the Snake Bite Syndicate, begins to roar over the PA system as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way from the backstage area and begins walking towards the ring with intention and purpose.

hqdefault.jpg

Austin arrives at the end of the ramp and enters the ring, making his way to the far turnbuckle as he ascends it and does his signature pose for all of the members of the crowd. He repeats this on the other three turnbuckles before stopping and raising his microphone to his mouth to speak as "Back For More" fades out to silence.

39.jpg

Stone Cold: Ya know, if I had a time machine, I'd use it ta' travel back a couple years and slap the taste outta John Cena's mouth before he had the chance ta' mock ya for appearin' live via satellite on a consistent basis, because ever since he said it, you've brought it up every chance ya get. Maybe we should re-arrange the pay-per-view card a little bit and put you in the ring with 'im so you can get the butthurt outta yer system and make him pay for mocking you, because it's clear that twice in a lifetime wasn't enough. Don't lump me into that group, because Stone Cold wasn't talking about The Rock appearing live via satellite from his home or live via satellite from the backstage or live via satellite from the parking lot. I don't care if you appear live via a Twitter video you recorded while sitting on the shitter of a truck stop Burger King, just as long as you show up.

Stone Cold talking about what a selfish, self-centered son of a bitch you are had nothing to do with you appearing via satellite, but clearly that message was lost on you so allow me ta' break it down into simpler terms for ya. Let's start with the first part, you being selfish. Dictionary dot com defines selfishness as the act of bein' devoted to or carin' only for oneself, bein' concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare, etcetera, regardless of others. Someone characterized by or manifesting concern or care only for oneself. Now the reason I dug that up instead of puttin' the definition in my own words is so you and everyone else can see that you are quite literally the textbook definition of selfish.
Now I'm not a fan of repeatin' myself boy, so why don't you show me some respect and listen this time?

Stone Cold is looking visibly more agitated than he was earlier before he began speaking.

You aren't selfish because you keep retiring and then coming out of retirement, you're selfish because of the reasons you keep coming out of retirement. You returning for one match here and one match there doesn't benefit anyone but you, Rock, you get another big ass paycheck and someone that's been here bustin' their hump in the time between those retirements of yours get pushed down the card, they get their opportunity snatched away. Has that happened as a result of Stone Cold poppin' in when he felt like it? Absolutely, but the run in You See Dubya that I came out of retirement for, the last You Dubya Eff run I had, and this You Dubya Eff run isn't me doing that. I'm here every week shootin' the Stone Cold truth on this microphone when it needs ta' be shot, I'm in this ring openin' cans a' whoopass when I get booked in a match ta' do so.

If someone loses their opportunity ta' me or gets pushed down the card as a result a' me bein' here, it's because they and myself competed for it and I won out, not because I had it gift wrapped and delivered to me on a velvet pillow. What the hell did you fight for? Nothin'. What the hell did you earn? Nothin'. Sure you did your fair share of bustin' yer ass in the past but what've you done lately besides get yer ass kicked by that modern day Alex Wright and piss off Stone Cold Steve Austin? Once again, nothin'. You came back to get a match with Randy Orton and nothing else. You aren't interested in what happens with Team Raw, you aren't interested in what happens to Raw itself, hell, if the Corporation caused the company ta' fold and you and Randy had ta' wrestle in a gas station parking lot on a piss soaked high school wrestling mat that the rats occupyin' the dumpster chewed holes in, ya would, just as long as someone took notice.

Stone Cold is entirely fired up now as the crowd cheers him and he continues with what he came out to say.

And with all that wrapping up my explanation of why yer selfish and covering why yer self-centered as well, that brings me to the third part, you being a son of a bitch. Well Rock, when a mother and a father love each other very much, they screw like a bunch of caged rabbits in heat, and when they wanna have a child, or they just like it raw, they don't put a condom on when they screw, and with nothin' ta' catch the finished product but your momma's egg, pregnancy was bound to occur, and by your standin' back there, you're livin' proof that that was the case. Now I've never met yer mother Rock, but children are a product of both of their parents and they say the woman you end up with is just like your mother, so with you bein' a bitch and Trish bein' a bitch, I can only assume your mother was one too, or is one, it's already been proven that Stone Cold doesn't always read up on stuff before he talks about it.

By the way, you wanna talk about being a big bitch and walking away from the Dubya Dubya Eff? How about when you went through that whole period of time that you refused ta' be known as The Rock because, aww, Vinnie Mac let your contract expire. That's another difference between you and me, son, I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin twenty four seven, you're only The Rock when it's convenient for ya. And that's why you wanna retire again, because it isn't convenient anymore, because you're on the receiving end of the ass whoopings around here instead of the giving end, you wanna go back to the scripts and the stunt doubles because you can't hang here anymore.

The crowd responds to this with an, "Oooooh", signifying they feel that was a scathing insult that was below the belt. Many of them also boo, as they disagree with this statement.

Oh no, there I go making it personal again. Why don't you act like a man for once? You're damn right I'm going to use every page in the book and dig up everything I possibly can for leverage, especially against you and especially in a match of this magnitude. Our respective egos aside, and our opinions of one another aside, this is one of the biggest matches the You Dubya Eff is ever gonna see. It's bigger than you an' Hulk Hogan, you an' John Cena, you an' See Em Punk, you an' The Pope, and it's bigger than you and Randy Orton is gonna be. Let's be honest, because of how far we've come in our careers, this encounter is bigger than all four of our other encounters combined. The promotional material and the staging and whatnot will read, "Halloween Havok", but this is our Wrestlemania.

Even if I don't think you're the same Rock you used ta' be, and as a result don't believe a word of your self-hype about not running from challenges and all that trash. You wanna know how you know that Stone Cold won't turn tail and run when it's time ta' face The Corporation? Honestly, ya don't, because you can't trust me and I can't trust you, this whole match to determine the team captain could end up bein' a moot point and only one of us is left fighting them when all is said and done. You think you showed the world you got a bigger set because I spoke from my house and you responded from here in the arena? Well I'm standing in the ring, Rock, I'm out here in front of all these people so if it's one-upsmanship we're playing, I'd say I'm in the lead right now.

Normally this would be the moment I'd follow that up with a, "And that's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so", but bottom feedin' piece a' trash after bottom feedin' piece a' trash that's been put in my way since I've come back has developed a nasty habit of interruptin' me before I can finish that particular trademark line, so I'm not going to say it this time. Instead I'm just gonna lower this here microphone and wait on you ta' saunter yer sorry ass out here to whatever rap song you've chosen for the week and give your rebuttal.

Stone Cold does just that as he lowers his microphone and awaits the official arrival of The Rock.

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok : Global Champion Kane vs. Austin Aries

OOC: This thing didn't notify me that you'd posted. The last post in the thread was still by Dexter for me and it only showed that there were two replies... Not sure how that happened but yeah, that's why I didn't throw this up sooner.

Austin Aries
Do you even hear yourself when you speak? You claim that I'm insecure, anxious and worried about stepping into the ring with you tonight... That you're some incredibly intimidating force that I haven't got a chance in hell of beating?... And I'm supposed to be the vain one? How does that work? All you've done since you stepped into this ring is feed your own ego Kane. You're not a monster, you're not a demon, you're nothing but a hypocrite. You're just like that old mess Hulk Hogan, everything has to be about you, doesn't it?

The crowd are fully behind Austin Aries, chanting his name and letting him know just how much they love him.

Austin Aries
You can continue to try and get into my head Kane, but it's not going to help you because I know that I won't lose the support of these people unless I want to lose their support. What you fail to understand is that I'm not addicted to their reactions Kane, I'm addicted to mine. When I jump onto that turnbuckle and I dive off the top, rotating my body in a four hundred and fifty degree angle and come crashing down against the ribs, or in Kurt Angle's case, the knees of my opponents, the adrenaline rushes through my body and it gives me the fire that I need to keep on fighting, to keep on holding on. It doesn't matter whether I'm diving out of the ring, into it, off a ladder, over the ropes or hell even off the damn titantron over there, as soon as I've done that, the adrenaline will not leave me... And I will continue to take those risks and feed that addiction, not for the enjoyment of these fans, but for my own satisfaction. See contrary to popular belief, I don't do everything in my life to cater to these fans. I didn't hold on through an incredible amount of pain at Bound for Glory just to hear these people cheer, I did it for myself. I didn't try to win King of the Ring to prove to them how good I am, I did to prove to myself, and I might not have proved successful, but I set my name in stone that night... And if I go on to become the Global Champion tonight, I can guarantee you that I did it for myself... The point is Kane, I don't come here to hear these people cheer me, I'm not this man everyone paints me out to be, I'm simply Austin Aries, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

The reaction of the crowd starts to quieten down as they try to figure out exactly where Aries could be going with this.

Austin Aries
It's no big loss to me if these people stop cheering my name, I don't need them to feed my ego for me Kane, I'm pretty damn good at doing that myself. You say that I'm expendable to them, you got that wrong, they are the ones that are expendable to me. I mean I already succeeded in using them for the best part of three months to get myself in the position I'm in right now. The number one contender to the Global Championship... This is something that I've wanted ever since I climbed that ladder and pulled down the briefcase that guaranteed me a championship opportunity at my choosing... But I hit an unexpected road block so I had to use my initiative, I had to make sure the next steps of my plan to get where I should have never left would go without any flaws... If I had to crack a few eggs and suck up to the crowd a bit, well, then it was all worth it in the end wasn't it You know I can't keep up this charade anymore and I don't really have any need to because I'm going to get exactly what I deserve tonight... and that's The Global Championship.

The crowd are in absolute shock as Kane and Bearer stare on with blank faces.

Austin Aries
You thought you were going into this against a man who couldn't stand on his own two feet, well I assure you I can do a hell of a lot more than that. *Aries lifts up his leg and start to rotate his foot.* See? I can even execute a perfect heel turn..

The crowd roar out with loud jeers now as Aries laughs to himself with a big smile across his face.

Austin Aries
Kane, I'm smarter than you. You might think that the opposite is true, but there's really no doubt that I am smarter than you. I outsmarted Joseph Parks, I outsmarted Paul Bearer, I outsmarted every single one of you. I made you all think that I was nothing but a vulnerable man, hell I even convinced you that I had an injury. I played you Kane and I played the entire audience here alongside you just to get what I wanted. And that poor misguided fool gave me exactly that on a silver platter nonetheless.

The hate coming from the crowd directed towards Aries is unbelievable now as he basks in the heat that's being thrown at him.

Austin Aries
You know you're father's right, the end is here, and just like I said before, only one of us is going to walk out of this tonight, I can pretty much guarantee that... But I've worked too hard, I've put too much effort into this, I've hid my true myself behind a stupid mask for way too long to fail now. This is my night Kane, I'm not going to let myself fail like I did at Bound for Glory, I'm sick and tired of always being just one step away from greatness and it's going to end tonight... Kurt Angle had to cause me to fall unconscious to beat me... He had a strong advantage over you Kane... Because if you want to beat me... Well you're just going to have to kill me!

Aries stares at Kane with a serious look on his face as he waits for the big man to speak.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The tron turns back on as The Rock is once again on there to address Stone Cold.

The Rock:

THIS IS EXACTLY what The Rock is talking about. Exactly. Ole Stone Cold there doesn’t pay attention to anybody or anything other than himself. If he had any inkling of what goes on anywhere outside of Stone Cold land he would have seen that on Anarchy, on Raw, on Smackdown, anywhere that The Rock has been it has been the same thing. Not just little John Cena so know your role and know your facts. And if you refuse to do either of those things… then shut your mouth because you are making yourself to look more of a fool than you already are. But as far as being self centered… The Rock doesn’t shy away from admitting that. But you on the other hand have a hard time of grasping the reality that you are describing yourself there perfectly. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black… but the pot is blind and doesn’t see any faults in himself. That is your problem Steve. You can’t see beyond yourself. You have a larger ego than even myself and That is something that The Rock even had a hard time grasping because the way you talk… you should be the highly loved, revered, beloved fan favorite while The Rock is the evil one that is only in it for himself and what he can get out of it.

But see that is where we differ. The Rock knows exactly what he did to become a huge success. He did what he wanted. He turned his back on the people and became the most successful UCW World Heavyweight champion in history transforming Raw. Transforming UCW. The Rock transformed the WWF while he was there while doing this own thing. But you… oh ho ho ho… you take it to a level beyond what The Rock could even fathom and yet you still seem to think that you are this selfless saint. Open your beady little eyes and realize that you just suck. Everything that you try to say about The Rock can easily be said about you but you just don’t want to come to terms and admit it. You don’t want to realize that you are more low down and dirty and self serving than The Rock. Now you want to know some truth here ole Stone Cold… that way you aren’t continuing to fabricate things in such a way that you don’t even understand.

As far as The Rock coming back at Survivor Series to challenge Mick Foley… The Rock’s first real return to UWF was at Survivor Series and that was for one reason only… to try to help elevate Mick Foley. The Rock lost the match. But you forgot that. Then there was the feud to lead to the big match. The match that was never able to happen in UCW but here in UWF… things happen and it happened. The Rock vs. The Pope. That match wasn’t gift wrapped in pretty frills for The Rock. That match left The Rock battered and bruised for weeks. And that match gave The Rock that much more respect for Dinero. From there… The Rock somehow wound up on Anarchy. Something that The Rock wasn’t even planning on. The Rock never planned on returning to in ring action like that. So get your head out of your ass and clean that shit that you got pouring out of your ears so you can hear clearly.

The ones running Anarchy were the ones that put The Rock in the matches that he was in. The Rock was only there to support his cousin Umaga and his best friend Trish Stratus. That was the only reason The Rock was there but they gave The Rock a chance. They gave The Rock the opportunity so why not? The Rock never asked for that chance. They gave The Rock that chance but The Rock had to earn it and that he did as he always does. The Rock earned every spot he ever had in wrestling from WWF to UCW to UWF. And as far as this goes with Raw and The Corporation… this goes way back once again to the UCW days with The Rock and Randy Orton. This goes years back. Back when Orton was the UCW World Heavyweight Champion kicking The Rock’s ass and giving him an RKO off of the Elimination Chamber pod giving The Rock a concussion. What The Rock and Orton do… that is business. We have a business deal in place and that is why. We have some unfinished business that we never had a chance to settle. And what Orton wants to do is make sure that The Corporation business is taken care of before we settle our score one final time. So call it selfish if you want Austin… but The Rock is doing this for Orton, doing this for Raw. The Rock has and always will be a Raw guy. Ever since Dinero invited The Rock over to Raw… this has been The Rock’s show whenever he is able to come in and this time… The Rock is clear to do what he pleases and what is on tap now is to eliminate the Corporation but the roadblock strange enough… is The Rock’s supposed partner Stone Cold Steve Austin because he is jealous that The Rock is getting all the press while he is getting the footnote.

Now as far as some of the other stuff that you said… The Rock doesn’t feel that doing it from here is worth it but more in person so what The Rock is going to want to do is… as you say put on some rap music… but The Rock does what The Rock wants so… hit some music for The Rock here.

PSSHHHHH!!!

[video=youtube;Z3Umrpux1NM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Umrpux1NM[/video]

The Rock:

OH HELL NO TURN THAT CRAP OFF AND PUT ON SOME GOOD MUSIC!

[video=youtube;ujCFSCwgvqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCFSCwgvqc[/video]

is cookin…

The Rock shows up on stage as the tension is at an all time high and the fans can feel the electricity as they are bursting with cheers to see these two duke it out one final time. The Rock doesn’t waste much time as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring and immediately goes on the offense with Stone Cold.

The Rock:

Now The Rock wanted to see your bald headed stupid ass for this. Because what The Rock recalled you saying was something about The Rock’s mother? Now every man knows that there is one thing that you never do and that is to insult his mother. Especially when she doesn’t have anything to do with the battle. But then that is what you do isn’t it Steve. You try to get under people’s skin like you did with Trish. The Rock saw how you went after and mentioned her family outside of the UWF. Just to get her riled up and it damn well worked but see… that is just like you. You are a one trick pony. You use one trick over and over and expect the same results. But understand… this is The Rock that you are dealing with here and The Rock was anticipating that you would attempt to pull something like that. Just not as quickly as you did which does show desperation. But its okay Steve. Because you then tried to take another jab at The Rock talking about how The Rock wants to be known under his real name. The only reason why that works for you is because you legally had your name changed dumbass. So of course you are Steve Austin twenty four seven. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that much out or did you forget that?

So while you look for the next big thing to try to unveil about The Rock in the quest to gain some leverage… let The Rock tell you now no matter what you do it won’t work. Because The Rock knows all of your tricks already and has a counter for each and every single one of them. And as far as retirement… it is because unlike you… The Rock knows when his time is up and it is time for him to hang up the boots and let the younger stars rise up and keep this place going. You on the other hand just can’t seem to let go of anything. You have to hold on to everything. You have to be in the spotlight and hold people down. You have to be the one in the fore front. You have to be the one in the limelight. You have to be the one that people know, recognize, and see. Because you want to be as big as The Rock is. You hate it and it eats you each and every single day that all The Rock has to do is say that he is coming back and all the pap and all the focus is then shifted to The Rock. All everyone talks about is The Rock and nobody gives two shits about you and whatever it is you did. The Rock is a living walking legend while you are still trying to secure your spot as a legend. Something that as long as The Rock is here… you will never be so consider it a blessing that The Rock will be retiring soon because then all the focus can be back on you and people can recognize you because until that day comes… you will be nothing more than some guy that will forever be known as The Rock’s understudy. Not a main eventer, not a hall of famer, not a legend, not an icon, not a god, but just… somebody beneath The Rock. Just let that fact soak in… let it sink in that thick skull. Allow it to fester inside of that mind of yours. Because you know as well as The Rock that it is true. You are and will forever be nothing compared to The Rock.

Some of the fans cheer while others boo at the harshness of this verbal sparring match.

The Rock:

The Rock has no doubt that he is better than he ever was. Wiser than he was before and knows how to deal with the likes of you whereas you haven’t changed at all ever since your UCW days and understand something Austin… the times you won… we were younger. As we grew older The Rock was the one that beat your bald headed candy ass. Mania Nineteen The Rock beat you. UCW Mania four… The Rock beat your candy ass. With age… you just stick to the same guns you have been whereas The Rock improved each and every single time and because of that was able to beat your ass and now The Rock is even better than before and you haven’t and you think… you believe that you stand a chance to not only beat The Rock but lead Raw over The Corporation. Son you don’t stand a chance against The Rock or The Corporation. All you are going to do is either walk off like you have done time and time again or you are going to look for someone to blame when you can’t get the job done. The Rock admits that he loses and has lost to that dancing flamingo. The Rock admits that he lost a hell of a match against Shawn Michaels. But The Rock will not lose in this war against The Corporation… and The Rock guarantees that he will not lose this match against the likes of you.

The Rock will rise above all and will rise to prove that he is the absolute best in the UWF. The Rock will rise to prove that there is not a single superstar… or as you say soup er star that is better. And of course if you didn’t realize that… it includes you. The battle line is drawn and in our final encounter you will come to the realization that you were never anything compared to The Rock and forever will be known as… nothing compared to The Rock… you self righteous, self serving, selfish big headed beady eyed bitch.

The Rock lowers his mic staring a hole through Austin.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Stone Cold stares the hole right back through him as the tension in the air continues to increase, even though a word isn't being spoken at the moment, there's just the stares of hatred between them and the reaction from the crowd. Austin gets in The Rock's face.

edSQ.jpg

Stone Cold: I understand why and how you would think that the depth and amount of trash I'm talkin' about ya is me standin' over here polishin' my halo, but that's not how I'm tryna' carry myself at all. Stone Cold sided with Vince McMahon and turned corporate at Wrestlemania seventeen in order to beat you, true. Stone Cold took his ball and went home when he knew he was gonna be fed ta' Brock Lesnar, true. Stone Cold came on ta' You Dubya Eff Raw and ran down every member of every roster week after week because it made 'im feel good and he thought it was fun, true. Stone Cold didn't give a damn about anybody but himself in the beginning of his reign as You Dubya Eff Champion, and he didn't give a damn about anything either, except for that title.

Stone Cold is not without fault at all, not even close, but I'm gonna let ya in on a little secret because you're suggesting ta' me that yer a little confused on how this works. The idea of this isn't ta' point out what's wrong with ourselves or insult oneself, this isn't a self-help seminar about confronting inner demons in order to make a heart and personality and life change, son. I insult you, you insult me, and it goes that way until the time set aside for talking elapses. As far as your match against Mick Foley is concerned, yes I did forget it, because that particular run of Mick Foley's wasn't anything to write home about. All Mick Foley, or Mankind rather, cared about during that run was what happened to Mankind and nothing else.

When management would go around getting the talent's opinion of the weekly product they were putting out, all he ever gave them feedback on is what involved him. Who Mankind was feuding with, who Mankind had a match with, how much time Mankind had ta' cut a promo. His world revolved around the stable he was trying to create, and when he couldn't create that stable, he left the company and wasn't heard from again until he came in to take the reigns of Anarchy. So congratulations, you put over someone and it went on ta' mean absolutely nothing, just like when you put over Goldberg, just like when you put over Hurricane. The only time you put over someone and it didn't come back ta' entirely bite you in the ass is when you put over Brock Lesnar, he carved out a decent niche' for himself after that, if you don't count losin' to the biggest cartoon character ever created by wrestling and what he's doin' over on Impact ta' get himself over right now.

The crowd "Oooh"'s in response to the numerous shots Austin just took as the Rattlesnake continues.

Now as far as feelin' like I'm getting the footnote, you're absolutely right, Rock, Stone Cold does feel that way. And Stone Cold feels that way because it's the truth, but it's not Stone Cold getting the footnote to The Rock, it's everyone getting the footnote to the Corporation. Dustin Rhodes. (What?) Aye Jay Styles. (What?) Eddie Guerrero. (What?) Rhino. (What?) See Em Punk. (What?) Jake Roberts. (What?) Dallas Page. (What?) Umaga. (What?) Seth Rollins. (What?) Chris Sabin. (What?) Shelton Benjamin. (What?) James Storm. (What?) Robert Roode. (What?) Dusty Rhodes. (What?) Dean Ambrose. (What?) Tyson Kidd. (What?) Everyone gets overshadowed by the members of the Establishment, Rock, even you, and that's why when we get through stomping each other's asses on Thursday night, we have to bury the hatchet long enough to ensure that that isn't the norm anymore.

But it's going to be awful damn hard. It'd be one thing if you were accurately flipping my own words back on me, but you're not, you're flipping your paraphrasing of my words on me. Stone Cold didn't say John Cena was the only one that made fun of you for appearing live via satellite, he pointed out that that was the moment in time that it started. You pointed out how Stone Cold took his ball and went home, so I pointed out the period of time that you didn't want to be referred to as The Rock or reminded of your wrestling history. You were scorned by the company that made you famous so you went cold on the entire industry. Not once did I say that you want to be referred to as Dwayne Johnson, I said you only want to be known as The Rock when it's convenient for you. A return match against Mick Foley, convenient. A return match against See Em Punk, convenient. A match with Pope, convenient. A match with Orton, convenient. All those matches and the build to each was a convenient time to be The Rock, so you proudly went by it, but as soon as that well dries up, you want to wash yourself of it and only be known as Dwayne the movie star.

And what I was referring to when I said I'm Steve Austin twenty-four seven wasn't the name change, wise ass, I was talking about the man you saw week after week in the Dubya Dubya Eff, week after week in You See Dubya, and week after week here in You Dubya Eff raisin' hell and stompin' mudholes and defyin' authority and all that, I take that with me when the cameras turn off, that's me all the time. It's turned up higher at times than others, but all in all, it's me. I've always been Stone Cold, and I'll always be Stone Cold, I'm not like you trying to get into the character of "The Rock", rehearsing the proper context and execution of the catchphrases that brought you to the dance and raising your eyebrow at your reflection!

The fire in Austin intensifies as it becomes more and more apparent in his voice how angry he is.

Well guess what, it's time to go back to your trailer and write some new lines, bitch, because now you've wandered into the lame ass, tired and trite predictable bullshit that everyone else ends up saying around here when they have it out with me. Stone Cold doesn't know when to quit, Stone Cold wants to hold everyone down, blah blah blah. I'm surprised my age and the injuries I've sustained in the past didn't come up, but there's still four days until the pay-per-view, so you've still got the time to touch on all that. It figures that you would go along with the crowd and say everything they say, because underneath it all, that's how everyone feels, isn't it? There's no respect, there's no appreciation, there's just indifference. I stepped down from my position over Anarchy to do this again, wrestle, but it seems ta' me like no one wants to see that anymore.

If making way for a youth movement is what this is all about, then you're onto something with your impending retirement and when you walk out of the company, I need to walk out with you. But not just me, but Jake and Dallas as well. And while we're at it, why not Sting and the Guerreros as well? Tuesday Night Raw didn't miss Stone Cold a damn bit when he was gone, they just watched him get thrown from the top of a cage and shrugged it off. Just another day at the office, Stone Cold's just expendable. So ya know what, maybe you're right, maybe ess oh bees like us that've had their time in the sun don't need ta' come back for any more of it. I don't hear anyone telling Kurt Angle ta' hang it up though, people are okay with guys like him winning titles and wrestling, but Stone Cold? Ah, he's just holdin' guys down, he's in this for himself. Stone Cold is in this for Raw, and you need ta' look past your ill feelings towards me and realize that Stone Cold's not holding anyone down, it comes back ta' who we're fighting against, the Corporation. THEY are the ones holding people down. THEY are the ones that need to go.

And when they're gone and you're gone, you're right, I'll still be here, but I won't be seen as being beneath you, I'll have taken back the mantle I had before, the face and the backbone of Tuesday Night Raw. Despite the degree of your denial, you know it's true, or since we're phrasing things in one another's language, you can smell it cookin'.

Austin lowers his microphone again and he and The Rock resume their tense staredown as the crowd is going nuts with excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.