• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Ambrose vs Ziggler

HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
COME ON
BRING IT ON!

[video=youtube;OhKamcyP9a0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKamcyP9a0[/video]

Dolph steps out from the back and turns around to girate and pose like Dolph knows best.

So2og.gif

He makes his way down the ramp and grabs a few seconds with the tracking camera at ramp side. “3 eliminations, 1 night, sole survivor, stealing the show.†Dolph walks around the side of the ring and grabs a microphone before climbing up onto the apron commentary table-side and doing his patented lean-out from the middle rope as he enters the ring to smirk at the fans. He finally climbs through the ropes to address Ambrose.

normal_PDVD_021.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: It’s so damn typical. I know what I’m getting into with you Ambrose, I’ve seen your path of destruction and frankly, I’m glad YES are making you’re their whipping boy for the month because the way I see it you might think you’re keeping wrestling real but you’re a wannabe hashtag:heel. The way I see it you are ruining wrestling and this week you’ll actually get the chance to be in a five star match for the first and last time in your career when I make you look like you can actually hang in this ring before I put you down just like at Survivor Series.

Heat for Ziggler from the crowd who would happily rally behind Ambrose kicking his ass. After all this is a Smackdown named show; lots of kids and families in the audience who are inexplicably pro-Ambrose’s violence just because he’s “faceâ€.

Hashtag:burn. Hashtag:You’veBeenSlambrosed…Ambrose but frankly hilarious hashtags aside, vote for me when the Slammys come round, the fact is that you said some things that rub the showoff the wrong way and that’s a far cry from what I was saying last night, no not to your mom, I’m not the Miz. You have a feeling? A hunch? Something’s telling you I’m working with YES? Get a grip and get a life and give the 90’s the word “cahoots†back because there is NO way I’m working with YES. It was a one night only deal to get what I wanted because that title match wasn’t for the winner provided they were an original on the team or the winner provided they were part of some sort of egomaniacal group, no, it was WHOEVER won that match and you’re looking at the sole survivor, right here. See, you’re just as big a hypocrite as talent relations who pat me on the back and give me my match bonus before shoving me at the top of the show every single week. They’re all talk and so are you Ambrose. You give me props for beating you at Survivor Series and then end your little speech by whining and bitching about title shots? You talk about me being “cool†and “hipâ€, and seriously what decade are you meant to be from, when you’re out here shouting “BULLSHIT†as if that’s not a way to pander to this audience because you’re not real, no-one is real except me and I’ll tell you what, WHEN I’m champion, you’ll get your shot because I’ll be giving shots to everyone, week in and week out to prove I’m the very best. Unless I beat you on Friday. Then I’ll do nothing because I’ll already have proven I’m better than you just like I did to Jarrett last week.

Dolph takes a moment to catch his breath after a trademark rant.

I’m going to give YES some credit. It’s going to be funny to watch them play with their food, aka you, before they drive you away from this show but that’s where the credit might just end because I have a message for YES. Don’t think I’m scared of you being in charge. You’re going to let Hardy carry on like he is trying to push your guy Bray to that title? Sure, I’d do the same, but don’t think I’m not going to come for you if I don’t get my shot. I steal the show every single night of the week every single week of the year and I will LITERALLY steal your show if I don’t get what’s rightfully mine.

Dolph turns his attention back to Ambrose

I still think “slambrosed†is my best one yet but remember this ShowOff is on a mission; to steal shows and steal girlfriends and I’ve already done of those today so I guess all that’s left for me to do is make sure that when Smackdown ends the only guy everyone is talking about is Dolph. Ziggler.

Dolph opens up the stage to a reply.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Smackdown 12/14/12: Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge

[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Coma White" by Marilyn Manson begins to play over the PA system as Smackdown's forgotten talent, Eddie Guerrero, makes his way through the curtain looking very somber and serious as he starts walking down the ramp.

Eddie_guerrero.jpg

Eddie reaches the end of the ramp and circles the ring, retrieving a microphone from one of the ringside officials before ascending the steel steps and entering the ring. "Coma White" fades out to silence as Eddie raises the microphone to his mouth.

Cg1MH.png

REMEMBER ME?

The crowd boos as Eddie is silent for a moment, listening to them, before beginning what he came out to say.

There's an old cliche' that goes along with returning to doing something you used to do frequently but over time began to do progressively less until you did it no longer is that you're overcome with a feeling of nervousness. Butterflies in your stomach, sweaty palms, feeling as though you might throw up, all of those things. Well, that cliche' doesn't apply to me, holmes, I'm not nervous at all because I've been anticipating this moment and preparing for it since the day I left the CWF promotion. Day after day I was waiting, week after week I was hungering, month after month I kept training and I stayed motivated because I knew, I knew that opportunity was going to come knocking soon. Last month was my month, opportunity came knocking and I didn't answer the door passively, ese', I seized it like a lion would its prey and was on the next possible flight to UWF headquarters to sign on the dotted line.

Since signing on that dotted line, you have tried your hardest to make a fool of me, vato. I sat at home waiting for a phone call that never came, collecting payment for a job undone, being made to feel like I was less than enhancement talent, despite the fact that the Latin blood coarsing through these veins is of the lineage of one of the most prestigious wrestling families in the world, holmes, the Guerreros! Last week I got tired of it, I drove out to the arena and I came to work. If they tried to keep me out, I was going to force my way in and if they tried to silence me, I was going to ensure my voice was heard at any and all costs. And now I have been given a spot on the card this week, but you're stupid if you think that that fact satisfies me, vato.

For starters, it seems like Edge is experiencing a bit of deja' vu, holmes, because much like he did to Stone Cold several months ago on Raw, here he is for Smackdown nowhere to be seen or heard. But his fears are justified because even though there are those among you unaware of who I am or what I've done in this industry, my reputation is well known backstage, and despite the young faces I've never seen there's someone right around the corner to fill them in that I should not be messed with and they should all take a note from Edge and be afraid.

The landscape of Smackdown changes Friday night, ese's, and when it does it's going to hurt you a lot more than it's going to hurt me.

Eddie lowers his microphone as he awaits the arrival of Edge.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean Ambrose stares down Dolph Ziggler from atop the turnbuckle before he starts laughing hysterically. He falls back over and rolls out to the ground, laying on his back still laughing and kicking his feet in the air. He walks over to a fan and puts his arm around him while looking at Ziggler.

ambrose16-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Hey man, can you believe this? This....thing here want's to try and talk about stealing the show. Saying I've never been involved in 5 star match. Hey do you remember when I won match of the month four months in a row? Daniel Bryan and I were stealing the show way before you even signed on for your second stint here. The way I see it, you saw an opportunity to instantly skyrocket to the top. You took that opportunity when you won at Survivor Series. The thing is, sometimes you step on other people when you make it to the top. Hell I've done it and continue to do it all the time but this is the first time I've had it done to me. Unlike everyone else I've been in the ring with, I won't tolerate that. Did you think I'd just sit by and let you brag about your little victory? What do you think I should do?

Fan
I think you should kick his ass!

Really? Do you really think I can go toe to toe with a man who talks about stealing girlfriends and yet all we've seen him with is an old woman?

Hell yeah you're better in every way Woo!

Woo indeed. You hear that Ziggler, I'm better than you in every way possible. I'm younger, I've accomplished more, I can get a reaction out of these folks by not even doing a damn thing. They hated me when I first came here and now they love me. Guess what's changed about me? Nothing. I do what I always say I'm going to do and that's destroy people. My track record speaks for itself. I don't need to come out here and say words that don't mean anything and desperately panhandle for attention. You're as fake as they come and Dean Ambrose is as real as it gets.

The fans get on their feet and chant "Ambrose! Ambrose! Ambrose!" while Dean rolls back into the ring and gets face to face with Dolph Ziggler.

I've told you before that you would be a victim of circumstance but now you're just like everyone else. You've pissed me off. I got my revenge on three people at Survivor Series. You got involved in three others business at Survivor Series. I'm not like the other two. I won't lay down and watch you and YES run this kingdom that I built with my own hands. Smackdown was given to me to keep me away from the losers on RAW. They've done everything in their power to keep me from the top of this company. They put UWF's greatest faction on Smackdown just to keep me down but their days are numbered. Anyone who has been an accomplice to them is also going to suffer. And look who happens to be on that list. I can't touch them right now but I'll settle for you.

Dean smiles at Dolph before backing away and leaning against the nearest turnbuckle.

It's okay if you're feeling a bit scared right now, you should be. The worst part about fighting me is the wait. The days will pass like weeks and you'll always be looking over your shoulder. Don't be. I want you fine and healthy for when I extract my revenge on you. It will hurt. Physically and emotionally. Once I feel you've had enough, I'll let you go. Go off and steal the women, look at yourself in the mirror and remember who you were before you fought me. After our match this Friday, things will never be the same for you again.

Dean falls down and laughs while slowly rotating his head.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Smackdown 12/14/12: Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge

The Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
Interview time right? Right. Finally. Oh and he said what? I was afraid? Oh no I wasn’t afraid. Wait I’m supposed to be talking to him since he is out there not you. So stop talking to me so I can answer him. I know I know Vic… we’ll handle things later. We always do. Okay okay.

The Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
So Eddie Guerrero was the name drawn out of the hat this week right? This week I get Eddie. I wonder who I’ll be getting next week. Chavo? Morrison? Danial Bryan? Maybe I’ll wind up facing Jeff Jarrett. Never know what goes on week to week here. But this week its you Eddie so let’s get one thing understood here. There is absolutely no fear of your fabled Latino Heat. Don’t forget that when you took a leave of absence from the WWE it was me that decided to take on your cow of a wife. Not my best choice in women but hey… she serviced me pretty well and got me a couple of titles. So by that… you can see that I’m definitely one that isn’t afraid to take chances and do what is necessary to get ahead right. Or was that a low blow? Heh maybe it was… but you won’t hear an apology from me. Instead just know… I do what I want when I want and I say what I want whenever the time feels right for me to say it.

And right now the time is right for me to say that you are returning to a match that you are destined to lose. You are coming back too soon and perhaps you should have elected to come back next week that way you wouldn’t have to stand across the ring from someone like me. Someone that has been competing for the world title week after week. Instead should face someone on your level… someone like I dunno your own shadow. At least then if you do happen to slip up and lose then you can only look towards yourself and have nobody to blame but you for coming up short in your less than triumphant return. I mean really… this is supposed to be the great Eddie Guerrero returning and it’s not even getting a whimper of a response. Its more like… hey look at that guy… he says he wants to come back so lets stick him in a random match and go about our day as if nothing has happened. But don’t worry vato… I’ll be sure to make your return big. I’ll be sure to make your return noticeable.

I’m a man that loves to give. Your old lady loved to received… so I gave and gave and gave to her. Ha… but for you my man… I’ll be sure to give you a match. I’ll be sure to give you a very good match. A highly contested match that way people will be like damn… Eddie is back in UWF and they’ll be like… well damn he just got his ass kicked by Edge but he looked good in the ring. Because I aspire to make all of my opponents look good in the ring. Because if they look bad then that makes me look bad and sloppy and I’ll be damned if I am to have you making me look bad in the ring while kicking your Latina ass. Yes I called you a Latina. What you going to do about it… holmes?

Killz

Reaction score

Dolph turns to the fans, incredulity etched on his face, and points to Ambrose as if to say “what the hell is this guy doing?â€

Ziggler:
I’m not worried for my safety, showoffs don’t have to watch their backs because they’ve got everyone in the world who wants to be just like them watching it for them. I am worried for my sanity though so you’ll forgive me you absolute train wreck of a supposed “superstarâ€, I’m going to jet.

Ziggler falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring slowly backing up the ramp.

normal_vlcsnap-498372.jpg

Whilst you work on the highlight reel they’ll play at the trial or the footage your family will use to get you into care on UWF’s dollar in 10 years time I’ll do what I do best, what I do better than anyone else and that’s give people a reason to watch this match on Smackdown because the fact these people cheer you is a sign they’re stuck in the past, it’s the same with Jeff Jarrett. You might be younger than me but you’re still relying on what brought guys to the dance 15 years ago. The only reason I’m hated is because I’m doing what’s NEXT. I’m ahead of my time, the next big thing, the show stealer, the show off, the best in the world, the most must-see…no, I’m actually above stealing his catchphrases but you get my point. A supposedly unproven, one trick pony used to make the rest of you look good was the SOLE SURVIVOR in our match at Survivor Series and I haven’t got the respect I deserve. That’s your reason to watch this week, to see me make it look easy. Ambrose, you’re a whining bitch and I’m sick of it. The fact you can threaten me like that just for stealing your spot makes me wonder why you’ve even got a contract to appear on national TV every week and makes me realise just why YES are going to chew YOU up and spit YOU out at the bottom of the card where you deserve to be.

Ziggler just revels in the heat.

I’m the hashtag:heel so if you’re expecting a show of respect you’re all very much mistaken! Ambrose is a disease on this brand. Say what you like about YES, and trust me I do, at least they’re WRESTLERS. I’m going to break the glass ceiling Ambrose but you are always going to suck at wrestling. That’s another hashtag:slambrose because it’s another thing I’m better at than you! I wrestle better, longer, harder and faster than you, I talk better than you, I’ll make you look better than you are and I make this company more money than you! The fact I’m stuck wrestling you on Smackdown just shows that the higher ups didn’t put me where I deserve to be but, again, credit where it’s due at least YES knew I’d get a job done.

Ziggler stops at the entrance now.

Picture+12.png

You and Daniel Bryan may have been supposedly stealing shows before I re-signed my contract but look where that got you? Bryan is on top and when we have the match of the night on Friday I’m going to go on to bigger and better things and leave you behind just like he did. I am going to beat you Friday night just like I beat you at Survivor Series because it’s not showing off if you back it up. Before I WRESTLE you Ambrose I am Dolph Ziggler; The ShowOff and your next World Heavyweight Champion. After I WRESTLE you I will be Dolph Ziggler; The ShowOff and your next World Heavyweight Champion and the guy who helped shut Dean Ambrose up once and for all. This show is off. See you Friday night. Whatevs.

Ziggler flips the mic away and walks straight to the back looking all business, no posing or fanfare.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Smackdown 12/14/12: Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge

Eddie looks at the titantron screen and raises his microphone back up to his mouth.

Edge, I would be more apt to buy into your boisterous claims if you actually had the cahoneys to make them to my face, ese'. Instead, because you're standing backstage and talking tough to a camera lense, your words are just talk. You don't want to come near this ring because while you claim that I am destined to lose, you know that it is you yourself that is in for another taste of disappointment and defeat. Note that you said you were challenging for the title every week, ese', and not defending it. Management wants you to succeed so they give you a title match, then you lose so they pick you up, dust you off, and put you back on the horse, rewarding you with another title shot. The question is, how many times are you going to let them down before they stop investing so much stock into you?

You're right about one thing though, vato, this match is something that they just threw together and my return is something that hasn't garnered a lot of interest or much hype, and while that disgusts me, I intend to utilize that disgust and make them care about my return. I am Smackdown's forgotten talent, but I will make them remember when I show the "Enlightened Saviors" just how big of a mistake they made when they booked this match. Your constant failure to capture the World Heavyweight Championship and ascend through the glass ceiling above you has dwindled you into complacence, Edge, and that's why you can't think of anything more creative than referencing your affairs with my wife and calling me a Latina.

This isn't a contest to see who can come up with the more sophmoric joke, ese', we're not on the playground shooting spit wads at each other and throwing paper airplanes. Instead of standing backstage and insulting me like a child, you should be focusing on the task at hand, hoping and praying that I don't finish off what's left of your surgically repaired neck on Friday, because I would gladly send you back down that road and not give it another thought. But there's a detour Edge, because I'm not going to drop you off helplessly with a broken neck at the beginning of the road to recovery, there is no recovering from where I plan to send you.

I plan to send you back home, Edge, paralyzed from the neck down, unable to do anything. No episodes of Haven to film, no bikes to ride, no love to make with Beth. Aww. These people are going to see this match and, in the aftermath, not be able to recognize you. And for those that will be able to recognize you, they'll be in stunned silence, overcome with disbelief that the great "Rated R Superstar", whether they cheer you or boo you, has been reduced to such a hollow shell of a man.

You will believe in the devastating power of Latino Heat, because it's going to cremate you alive.

Eddie lowers his microphone again as the crowd lets him have it with fiercesome boos.

BDC

Reaction score
Smackdown 12/21/12: Eddie Guerrero vs. Jeff Jarrett

UWF CHOSEN ONE - YouTube

The quiet anticipation of the crowd is paid off in spades as the massive rock n’ roll anthem plays across the pa system and brings them to their feet in anticipation of THEIR European champion, Jeff Jarrett! The Tennessean breaks from the back with a fervor that sets the crowd into a frenzy and makes it hard for the commentators to do their job. Jarrett comes out in his patented SLAP NUTS t-shirt holding the white guitar high for all to see and the UWF European Championship draped over his shoulders. His hair is cropped short and he is still wearing his thin sunglasses. The Smackdown commentators wonder why he’s still clinging to this old gimmick seeing that his Survivor Series loss is behind him. But you couldn’t tell by looking at the champion. He hits the stage with all the energy and exuberance of a true hero of the people; as if he were King of the World!

Snapshot211-4-20121-01AM.png

After playing to the crowd, Ole Double J makes his way down the ramp; all the way sporting a wide grin. As he passes some of his fans, he stops and points at a certain fan holding a silver and red roadsign that reads SLAPNUTS Blvd.

SIGN.png

After sharing a high five with the fan and signing the road marker, Jarrett runs and slides into the ring. Not wasting any more time, he mounts the ropes as his pyro goes off behind him.

PYRO.png

Suddenly, Jarrett has a microphone: Ziggler! You got one. Congrats. If you’re smart, you’ll win that belt from Hardy and cling onta it as long as you can. I ain’t the only one who has his eyes on that belt…but when you least expect it… (Jarrett grins)…Enough about that. I drag myself in to check the line up for the next Smackdown. Number one, last week? What the hell was that? Some masterful booking by YES…NO! Leave the King of the Mountain off the show…nice. I figured you’d keep me off as long as you could seeing as having me on the show just gives me a chance to show you Triple Slapnuts up on national tv one more time! But, low and behold, there I was…actually gracing the next show. But, when I read who I was up against, Ole Double J had to do a double take! I couldn’t believe my eyes. But there it was on the paper in front of me: Jeff Jarrett…against…..Eddie Guerrero …

The crowd erupts at the thought as Jarrett puts one hand on his hip and lowers the mic while dropping a jaw in feigned disbelief. He recovers quickly.

Jeff Jarrett: I mean, talk about bringin’ one back from the dead! (Jarrett laughs) I mean, where the hell ya been, Eddie? CWF? What the hell is that? I mean, I’m sorry. I’m really not trying to be disrespectful. Eddie has accomplished a great deal and reached heights that rival my own. But…CWF? Ok. So, Eddie’s back and feelin’ his oats..nice. To tell ya the truth, I’m glad to see him. Eddie and myself have never had a decent feud; always going in different directions. But this Friday night on Smackdown, we’re gonna get to see a real fight, I hope. LATINO HEAT vs THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

The crowd jumps to its feet at the thought and makes some noise.

Jeff Jarrett: But, Eddie, I’m afraid you’re going to get more than you bargained for outta Ole Double J! You’re gonna have ta show me some ole EDDIE GUERERRO if you EVER hope to dig that career of yours outta the grave it was buried in years ago!

Suddenly, THE CHOSEN ONE is interrupted by the one person Jarrett actually wants to hear from as the arena makes some unbelievable noise.

BDC

Reaction score
Smackdown 12/21/12: Eddie Guerrero vs. Jeff Jarrett

[video=youtube;7kr6ND4O8G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4[/video]

The quiet anticipation of the crowd is paid off in spades as the massive rock n’ roll anthem plays across the pa system and brings them to their feet in anticipation of THEIR European champion, Jeff Jarrett! The Tennessean breaks from the back with a fervor that sets the crowd into a frenzy and makes it hard for the commentators to do their job. Jarrett comes out in his patented SLAP NUTS t-shirt holding the white guitar high for all to see and the UWF European Championship draped over his shoulders. His hair is cropped short and he is still wearing his thin sunglasses. The Smackdown commentators wonder why he’s still clinging to this old gimmick seeing that his Survivor Series loss is behind him. But you couldn’t tell by looking at the champion. He hits the stage with all the energy and exuberance of a true hero of the people; as if he were King of the World!After playing to the crowd, Ole Double J makes his way down the ramp; all the way sporting a wide grin. As he passes some of his fans, he stops and points at a certain fan holding a silver and red roadsign that reads SLAPNUTS Blvd.

SIGN.png

After sharing a high five with the fan and signing the road marker, Jarrett runs and slides into the ring. Not wasting any more time, he mounts the ropes as his pyro goes off behind him.

PYRO.png

Suddenly, Jarrett has a microphone: Ziggler! You got one. Congrats. If you’re smart, you’ll win that belt from Hardy and cling onta it as long as you can. I ain’t the only one who has his eyes on that belt…but when you least expect it… (Jarrett grins)…Enough about that. I drag myself in to check the line up for the next Smackdown. Number one, last week? What the hell was that? Some masterful booking by YES…NO! Leave the King of the Mountain off the show…nice. I figured you’d keep me off as long as you could seeing as having me on the show just gives me a chance to show you Triple Slapnuts up on national tv one more time! But, low and behold, there I was…actually gracing the next show. But, when I read who I was up against, Ole Double J had to do a double take! I couldn’t believe my eyes. But there it was on the paper in front of me: Jeff Jarrett…against…..Eddie Guerrero …

The crowd erupts at the thought as Jarrett puts one hand on his hip and lowers the mic while dropping a jaw in feigned disbelief. He recovers quickly.

Jeff Jarrett: I mean, talk about bringin’ one back from the dead! (Jarrett laughs) I mean, where the hell ya been, Eddie? CWF? What the hell is that? I mean, I’m sorry. I’m really not trying to be disrespectful. Eddie has accomplished a great deal and reached heights that rival my own. But…CWF? Ok. So, Eddie’s back and feelin’ his oats..nice. To tell ya the truth, I’m glad to see him. Eddie and myself have never had a decent feud; always going in different directions. But this Friday night on Smackdown, we’re gonna get to see a real fight, I hope. LATINO HEAT vs THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

The crowd jumps to its feet at the thought and makes some noise.

Jeff Jarrett: But, Eddie, I’m afraid you’re going to get more than you bargained for outta Ole Double J! You’re gonna have ta show me some ole EDDIE GUERERRO if you EVER hope to dig that career of yours outta the grave it was buried in years ago!

Suddenly, THE CHOSEN ONE is interrupted by the one person Jarrett actually wants to hear from as the arena makes some unbelievable noise.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Smackdown Tag Team Title Match Ambrose/Cena vs Bryan/Wyatt

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

The dark and mysterious music of only one man, the man, Dean Ambrose kicks in and the crowd is loving it. Ambrose lets the crowd die down before coming out to yet another pop. Ambrose has a big smirk on his face as he should. He lifts his arms up and spins around before quickly walking down the ramp, making motions with his hand for the crowd to give more energy. He stomps on the ring steps as he goes up each one and is seen singing the lyrics to his own song. He goes through the ropes, grabs a mic and begins to speak.

ambrosegif4.gif

Dean Ambrose
I bet you can all tell I'm pretty happy. Not only did I show the world that a certain show off is nothing compared to me, I was granted a little match next week. That little match just so happens to let me kill three birds with one stone. And you guys know how much I hate birds. I may still technically be under YES's command but they can't stop me in a sanctioned match. I'd like to see them try. As a matter of fact, I've seen them try and fail also. I eliminated Daniel Bryan AND Bray Wyatt at Survivor Series. Hell, I should be crowned the Tag Team Championship right now. But I have to rely on a partner to win. Who is said partner? Well I'm glad you asked. It's none other than another former World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena.

The crowd pops for Cena as Ambrose seems pleased with the applause.

Oh so you've heard of him? Now me and Johnny boy have had our little run ins in the past. As a matter of fact, He has earned a bit of respect from me. He actually took me out in the King of the Mountain match where I lost my World Heavyweight Championship. If anyone deserves to be my partner, it's that man. Don't get me wrong though, I'll get him back for that. We faced off yet again in the Money in the Bank match where my opponent Friday ended up winning because of YES. I was a bit preoccupied with Batista and allowed Bray to win. I feel like I helped create this super group of losers and it's my duty to destroy it.

The crowd voices their approval by raining down cheers on Ambrose.

YES's reign of terror will be brought to and end soon and the first crack in the armor will be taking away the Tag Team Championship. After that, I move on to fight Daniel Bryan once again at New Years Revolution. It hasn't been made official, but maybe I can embarrass him once again to become the Television Champion. Hell why am I saying maybe, of course it's going to happen. The only reason I'm not already Television Champion is because he along with their two poor excuse for body guards ganged up on me when I fought Damien Sandow for it. It took four men and Raven taunting me to finally get me to stay down. And let's not forget that Raven didn't even put the title on the line in our I quit match because he knew he couldn't beat me even with all the weapons he could dream of at his disposal. At New Years Revolution, you won't have the luxury of all those weapons. You won't have all your droogs backing you up. All you'll have is yourself and we all know that just isn't enough is it Daniel? We've had some of the most hellish matches in UWF history and boy have I been dying to do it again and would you look at that, the higher ups have noticed. And I don't even have to wait for the PPV!

The crowd is fully behind Ambrose as he starts walking around the ring while continuing to speak.

I won't hurt you too bad though Daniel. I want you fresh, no excuses for when I beat you at New Years Revolution. I might just focus more of my attention on Bray Wyatt. After all who knows how long he'll dodge me after what I do to him. He's already hid from me in the matches we've had in the past.

Dean Ambrose walks over to the ropes facing the stage and hangs his arms over them.

Bray... I got to hand it to ya'. You really proved me wrong. I thought you were just going to be another flash in the pan. Then again let's be honest, you're only something because of YES. If you hadn't won the Money in the Bank, I'm pretty sure you'd be gone by now. I mean how many times have you said you would save me? Hell the last time we were in a match together even you acknowledged that you couldn't do that to me. You obviously can't beat me on your own and neither can Daniel Bryan and now I got someone watching my back. I know what your strategy is but trust me it's not going to work. You're going to spend all your time trying to wear down Cena but I won't let that happen. Who says I won't get off the apron and run over and take one of you out. Cena can handle himself while I have a little fun on the outside.

Dean Ambrose smirks before it turns into a big smile once a familiar music hits.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Hardy vs Edge/Ziggler

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" bursts through the arena and the whole of the arena get up on their feet with some already clapping the imminent arrival of the new World Heavyweight Champion. The glow off the belt is the first thing you see as Hardy walks out onto the stage. As the belt is draped over his shoulder he looks fired up as he casually makes his way to the ring.

11054674.jpg

He wastes no time in sprinting to the ring and sliding inside, before picking his belt back up, running up the turnbuckle and showing the crowd the guns and the gold.

11054746.jpg

He pops down off of the turnbuckle and his music stops. With the belt now draped across his shoulder he has a microphone passed to him and he wastes no time in starting to talk to the UWF Universe.

Jeff Hardy: Last week, I started my quest to bringing integrity back to the World Heavyweight Championship, and a sense of competition here on Smackdown, when I successfully defended against John Cena. For the first time in three months, the championship was on the line, and it did not change hands. Thus, continuing my winning streak that has been going since the ladder match I drew, with Edge. I’ve been through a lot since that ladder match as we all know, but just when you think that the hardest test has come and gone… YES decide to really up the numbers on me. My nemesis so people say in Edge, and my latest of foes, Dolph Ziggler, both teaming up to take the formidable pairing of me and…… And well, there is no pairing the other side, it is just me. Is this Your Enlightened Saviors looking to showcase their champion in the most fortright of competition? If you think that, then they have you fooled just like they hoped. It’s not that at all, it’s a hope to keep me down long enough for Bray Wyatt to cash in on me and I think the whole world can see that. You could be deaf and blind, and you could see it coming a mile away. You might be good competitors, but they only reason you have been so successful, is because there are so damn many of you. You’re not smart, you’re not as vindictive as you may think you are, and you certainly aren’t dominant. Let’s not forget every single one of you lost at Survivor Series, and you have this outsider Dolph Ziggler to thank that you are even allowed to still be together. You have a history of singles championships, and Daniel Bryan is holding one right now, yet none of you have ever faced me one on one. None of you.

But onto the task… or tasks… in hand. Edge… Before you come out here and bellow the odds to all of these people, I beg you, just remember the last three times you have done that before facing me, and have been left to swallow your words and your pride. Think about your credibility before you come out here and say it’s obvious you are going to beat me, when you haven’t beat me yet and I hold two victories over you. I know it may be tempting knowing you have the Number One Contender in your corner but… I wouldn’t want to see you tempt fate…. And believe me I know a hell of a lot about fate.

And Dolph; The man that will be looking to quell my dominance and beat me at New Years Resolution for my championship. The man that has lit a fire under the whole of Smackdown and climbed straight up through the hole he blazed for himself. There’s just that last layer, but you are soon to realize that your flame may not shine so bright as to break through this barrier. This Friday night Dolph, you will realize that your win at Survivor Series came with no prize, when the champion is on as much of a roll as this one is.

It’s cle-

Jeff Hardy gets interrupted by…….

Killz

Reaction score
Re: Hardy vs Edge/Ziggler

HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
…
COME ON
…
BRING IT ON!

[video=youtube;-5vKe1IUpjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vKe1IUpjM[/video]

Dolph Ziggler steps out from the back with authentic UWFshop.com t-shirt and a microphone.

dolph-ziggler-20120127111905413.jpg

Ziggler: Cut my music, these people all know who I am. How could you not? I mean look at me. How damn good am I?!

Boos rain down onto Dolph before he addresses Hardy.

Now Jeff forgive the interruption but the way I see it respect has to be earned and if you don't give me the RESPECT to realise you're in for the biggest fight of your career and have every chance of losing that title at New Years Revolution then I will show you no respect. You may have wrestled and beat the best Smackdown has to offer but you haven't faced the MAN around here, you haven't gone one on one with the ShowOff, Dolph Ziggler.

Ziggler lowers his microphone and the boos come again as Dolph just laps it up.

Quit it marks, or should I say "creatures", because your hero is just another in a long line of so-called dominant forces that have had a rude wake-up call. You know I was hanging around backstage a few weeks ago and the buzz was Smackdown was THE brand. THE brand because we had the very best superstars, the top guys in their prime all vying for THAT title but what happened? The ShowOff came and stole the show. I came back to this company because I busted my ass during my hiatus to make myself better and I did what everyone should have knew I was capable of and thats shoot straight to the top of the company. The TOP. Better than everyone in the back and even though Wolfe tried to keep me down and YES have tried to keep me down I show up every week and when all is said and done all anyone is talking about is Dolph Ziggler. Last week, I got sick and tired of being the forgotten contender, I got SICK of Bray Wyatt trying to cash in his money in the bank and of Cena and Edge hanging round like a bad smell waiting to be HANDED another shot and I took my chance to make an impact. Never again will people forget the ShowOff, I won't let them forget and I'll do it by ending the reign of Jeff Hardy, sending him back to the gutter, I'll make Wyatt look like the fool he is if he even tries to cash-in on me and then I'll single handedly become the longest reigning champion in UWF HISTORY!

The boos just keep coming.

You can call me what you want, you can say what you want but you all know who the best is. I'm the best. The World Heavyweight Champion should be the best and so this week me and Edge are going to expose you for what you are Hardy, nothing more than a risk-taking, no-talent loser before I go on to New Years Revolution and take that gold from you. No-one thinks I have a hope in hell. They said the same thing at the Survivor Series. I'm getting sick of proving people wrong and I am getting SO DAMN SICK...of being so. damn. sick.

Dolph lowers the microphone to await his partner for the week.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Smackdown Tag Team Title Match Ambrose/Cena vs Bryan/Wyatt

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

“Flight of the Valkyries” hits the PA as UWF Tag Team and Television Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with a huge smile on his face. He looks over to both shoulders and admires his championships. The self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World” then hops to the ring, throwing his hands into the air and screaming “YES! YES! YES!”

DanielBryanEntrance4_display_image.jpg

Daniel then grabs a microphone from a ringside employee and walks up the steps. Ambrose looks on from the opposite end of the ring and still has that smile on his face. Daniel has one as well as he enters the ring. The crowd is eating him alive as he begins his rant.

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Dean......Dean, Dean, Dean. I thought this was you running your big mouth here in this ring, MY ring. I was sitting in the back waiting for a certain errand boy of mine to bring me a protein shake and my Wall Street Journal but apparently, you wanted to come out here and address these ingrates instead. I have half a mind to fire you right here and now but, I'm going to have way too much fun this week on SmackDown softening you up for New Year's Revolution. You may have your match with me then but, until this month is up, you're still my servant and you will do anything that I say. You're right, in a sanctioned match, we can't order you around but that only lasts from bell to bell. Win, lose, it doesn't matter. You still belong to Y.E.S.

The crowd boos at that bit of truth. Ambrose doesn't seem phased by Bryan's threats. Bryan then continues speaking.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Dean, you like to bring up the past? Well, let's weed past your revisionist history and jog these people's minds down memory lane. This all started because of your lack of respect for me. I showed you nothing but respect in our first match and you didn't. That's why I had no choice but to make you tap out and take your Hardcore Championship from you. And then, I know you like telling people that YOU turned it into the World Heavyweight Championship but it was ME who was champion. I had my title stripped from me by that egomaniac Nigel McGuinness who, thankfully, is no longer with us. Those matches of the month awards we won? It's all because I am The Best Wrestler In The World. Nothing more, Nothing less. I can have a 5-Star classic with a broom. I square up with people in this ring and I make them famous. Look what it did for your career. In fact.....

Daniel looks towards the ramp as if talking to someone in the back.

Daniel Bryan: Look what I did for John Cena's career. The last time we went one-on-one, I made him tap out in the middle of this ring. That's right. Mr. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, Never Give Up, John Cena tapped out to a 220-pound vegan from Aberdeen, Washington. Now, I'm not the one to brag, but that was quite the feat if I do say so myself. After that, I was pushed further down the card and John was given opportunities that belonged to me. John, your free ride has ended. From now on, you have to work for what you get and that will be further proven this week when you and this overrated hack come up short.

Daniel then turns his attention back to Ambrose.

Daniel Bryan: And reign of terror? This past few weeks have been nothing short of pure magic. We're giving these people what they want. The matches we make are matches these people want to see. How are we the bad guys when all we are trying to do is put on entertaining and competitive shows? Dean, you and everyone else on SmackDown want it to go back to the way it used to be because it was easier. You could just kick back, give a half-ass performance and collect a fat paycheck. Well, not anymore. Not on our watch. SmackDown has forever been changed. But as much as things change, some things just stay the same and one of which is the Tag Team Championships. They are staying right where they are.

Daniel goes to continue but is cut off by a certain theme.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Hardy vs Edge/Ziggler

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
Jeff, Jeff Jeff. It is as if I am cursed to see Jeff Hardy every single week of my wrestling career. I’m sick of you Jeff. I’m sick of fighting you Jeff. I’m sick of looking and low and behold… I’m facing Jeff Hardy. Let’s watch Jeff do a flip off a ladder, off the top rope, off the stage, off the roof, off the trailer of a truck, off the roof of a house, off the neighbor’s dog because that is so extreme. My goodness it’s just on and on about Jeff. The world heavyweight champion Jeff Hardy. And now we have blondie down there that was tired of me getting title shots… shots? I know I had the ladder match. And then I had the Survivor Series triple threat match for a shot that I earned. But did I have another shot after that? Oh no… not me. That was JOHNNNNNNNN CEEEEEEEEEENA!!! The guy that gets more title shots than Batista did in WWE just for burping the alphabet. But you got your shot at New Years Revolution so … you know what blondie… do what you got to do and take the belt from him. That way I won’t have to hear about how “amazing” Jeff Hardy is. How awesome he is. How over the top he is. How extreme he is…

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
I’M THE EXTREME ONE! I’m the one that people should be talking about. Should be marveling about. Not that spot monkey and not that pretty boy showoff Dolph Ziggles. None of you seem to understand… Smackdown is MY SHOW! Smackdown is supposed to be EDGE’S SHOW! Smackdown is EDGE! It is ALL ABOUT EDGE! And until both of you and the rest of the locker room realize that… there will be hell to pay. Soon all of the UWF will be about Edge and until that is understood… the UWF is on check. But for now… Jeffery… you are in a bad position right now because right now you have a guy that wants to rip your head off and serve it on a silver platter to a bunch of hungry piranhas.

And as far as my tag partner goes. Just know that this week… I’m on your side just to make sure that Hardy doesn’t win. But after the match is over… watch your back.

Edge stares intensely

Blizzard

Reaction score

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience stands up on their feet and explodes in cheers for the arriving fan favorite. Once the intense drums kick in, Cena makes his way out onto the stage, excited as always. Cena is rocking brand new gear, as we see cargo shorts, and blue armbands, a blue cap and shirt. Cena stops mid-stage, as he turns his head to the camera before saying "The beginning of yet another chapter. This past month's chapter is closing, and now I'm looking to start another one. Let's make history." Cena faces forward before slowly raising his hand to his face, saluting the ring as he springs forward before charging down the entrance ramp. Cena continues his journey to the ring as he passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Cena springs up, as he claps his hands, and bounces off the ropes. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as he nods his head, in approval of the reception tonight. Cena walks over to the corner, grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak.

normal_20121218-113737_0.JPG

John Cena: It's no secret this past month hasn't been my most memorable. It's no secret I haven't been the same lately. I've lost the World Heavyweight Championship I've been aiming for in my first title defense, again, and I've achieved lost after lost after lost. What got to me the most however was the fact I once again let all of you people down. That was never my intention, so please don't think that. The day I entered this company, I wanted the best for not only myself but you guys as well. I do this every single day for you, and knowing deep down inside I've been failing at giving you guys the best possible show ever makes me sick to my stomach. It does, it really does, and if that doesn't show how much passion I have for this business and how much I care about you guys? I don't know what does. And with that, I apologize. I apologize for the horrible career I've been having lately, and I'm saying it right now, everything's gonna change for the better. I guaran-damn-tee that!

The audience explodes in cheers, as Cena nods his head, before looking around the ring at the individuals standing inside of it as he continues.

John Cena: As you see, I was booked in a interesting match this week on SmackDown, folks. Y'see, this special individual here, he goes by the name of Dean Ambrose, I'm sure most of you are well aware of him. I have a lot of respect for you, Dean, and I'm glad to hear the feeling's mutual. You have a similar attitude to myself, you never give up, and not only do you plan on winning, you plan on making sure your opponent? Stays down. Where as I? I have a bunch of anger that needs to be released. And boy pairing us together doesn't sound like too much of a good idea. But, what's done is done, and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this situation. You ask why? Y'see, we're booked in a special match! We have the opportunity of a life time! We have the opportunity to finally end Y.E.S.'s championship reign, and take away one thing that they desperately adore. The tag team championships.

The audience continues for Cena, as he stares at Ambrose who nods his head in agreement. Cena stares at Bryan, as he releases several light chuckles, before continuing.

John Cena: Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, he-he, you haven't changed at all. You're still the annoying prick that walks around here believing he's superior than everyone else. Yeah, you were victorious in your big match at Survivor Series, but in reality, you didn't even survive! But, what's done is done, and now Y.E.S. apparently calls the shots around here. That's where you're wrong, Daniel, because you don't call the shots around here. The board of directors doesn't call the shots around here. The only group of people that call the shots around here is the U.W.F. universe. As usual you have it all twisted up the wrong way. Inside out, and upside down. It's okay because in our match? It's a chance to shut you guys up. It also gives you guys the chance to step up to the plate as the current tag team champions, and prove us wrong with the words you speak. It's a chance to back it up at the highest level. And I wouldn't have it any other way, because when it's all said and done, you're going to realize that you underestimated us, and you overestimated you mission.

Cena pauses for a moment, as he breaths in and out. Cena stares at Bryan's championship belt, before chuckling, as he continues.

John Cena: What makes you so confident you and Bray Wyatt are emerging SmackDown still the Tag Team Champions? Oh, that's right, nothing! You hold the titles, but the titles don't make the man. Just because you have those titles, doesn't mean you've made it. It's more about the journey. The fight. The blood, sweat, and tears it took to get there and stay there. You prefer the quick fix, the easy way out, and that's something Dean and I? Don't stand for. We refuse to let you disgrace the legacy of the tag team championships any more! With that being said, SmackDown? It's a new night. Our night. And unlike you, we're not about to come out from behind and attack you when you least expect it. Believe me when I tell you, that you see us coming. You just won't like the view very much when we're kicking... your... ass!

With passion and fire in his words, Cena lowers the microphone, as he and Ambrose stare at Bryan, before being interrupted by a familiar entrance music.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

Bray Wyatt's theme 'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels hits the PA system and from the back walks Bray Wyatt. His straggly hair hanging down across his face under his signature straw hat. Also, for the first time, Bray Wyatt has the UWF Tag Team Championship belt flung over his shoulder in the absence of Damien Sandow. He has a microphone in his hand and begins to speak in an unusually soft tone once he steps between the ropes into the ring.

wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: The hands of time keep movin' man... they are movin' with each and every breath we all take and they are movin' towards the end. The end of it all. The end of prosporous villains... the end of mindless violence and brainwashin'... the end of tyrrany in this world and the first real comin' of any messiah figure I've ever heard of. That messiah ain't no miracle grantin' man but he's done some pretty damn impressive things I tell ya that... he's fought off giants, homeless psychopaths and everybody's favourite poster boy and he went n' got himself a big ol' shiny briefcase full of treasure. The treasure of the Holy Grail, that which grants immortality. Man... the hands of time just keep on turnin', so much so that I just keep remindin' myself what time it is... and guess what?... it's time. It's time for my arrival... the new messiah... I don't wear no fancy robe or keep my hair real clean... and I certainly don't wear no sandals... but I promise you this... you ain't seen anybody like me before... and trust me when I tell y'all that you ain't seen nothin' yet... I have arrived... I'm awake now!

Bray Wyatt outstretches his arms and begins to speak much louder in his usual tone.

CHILDREN!... brothers and sisters!... I have arrived and before your eyes stands an angel. 'An Angel in The Dirt' and what better example of dirt could we have than the two men that stand opposed to the single force of enlightenment in this company today... Your Enlightened Saviours... and of course I am talking about John Cena and Dean Ambrose. Boys, I hate to break it to ya like this but it's real simple... your time is up. My time is now. Now I'm sure that rings a bell Cena, because that's the lyrics in your theme song you come out to, man. And hey, I like it... it's real inspirational, man, it makes me think that maybe you are a role model... I makes me believe that you really are a good man. Then I remember who the song belongs to and I remember the face of a man so hell-bent on corruptin' the minds of this worlds children and adults alike with his ramblings, his merchandise and his false smile. That false smile that was pretty damn wide when you stopped the plan from it's completion this past week on Smackdown when you stopped... I'm sorry, halted, the end times from taking place here in UWF.

The crowd boo and we get a 'Cena!, Cena!' chant.

It makes me sick it really does John Cena, that you felt the necessity to stick your face in where it ain't wanted no more. You ain't even the World Heavyweight Champion no more!... what good can your involvement in the natural order of things cause?. None at all. None at all. Y'see John, me and you, we ain't seen eye to eye and we ain't ever gonna see eye to eye... we've traded words back and forth, we've traded fists back and forth and we've traded victories back and forth. I consider you to be the Anti-Christ to my divine power. I consider you... the devil. Just like Nigel McGuinness was the devil. You... you just took his place when we wiped him out because he was always tryin' to stop the natural progression of things here on Smackdown. He always tried to keep Your Enlightened Saviours down and look what happened to him. He went away, man. Who knows where he went?... he probably... went up in flames, just like my daddy did on that ol' shrimp boat of his back when I was a little critter. And Cena... the exact same thing is gon' happen to you and your tag team partner this week when Mister Bryan and myself retain Your Enlighten Saviours dignity... success... modesty and of course, the UWF Tag Team Championships.

Bray Wyatt looks at the belt that hangs over his shoulder and looks down at the briefcase to make sure it's still there it seems.

Dean... you're a lot like me. Daddy issues. Mommy issues. Just a whole bunch of issues. But unlike me... you let those issues destroy you rather than destroying THEM. I've tried to reach through to you on many, many occassions and still you refuse the help, the guidance and the enlightenment that Bray Wyatt can offer you if you only choose to believe in Bray Wyatt. And it's a shame because I see potential in you Dean. I do. I know Mister Bryan ain't gonna say it, but you're a hell of a fighter... it's just that you're too messed up to realise it and realise your potential. But I'm done with savin' folks here, man. You don't deserve it. Y'all had your chance and now y'all are doomed to meet your end at the end-times. Dean... John... you've both been World Heavyweight Champion and your reigns ultimately led to nothing other than your names being left in the annals of history to collect dust along with the rest of the names of history. When I cash in and become the World Heavyweight Champion... your names and the others will be forgotten for all that will remain is the truth. The holy. The divine. 'The Angel in The Dirt'. All that will remain are the truly enlightened, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow. Your Enlightened Saviours. And there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop time, man... 'cos like I said it just keeps on movin' and movin'... and guess what... I got time on my side!...

TIIIIIIIME, IS OOOOON, MYYYYY SIIIIIIDE

Wyatt begins to laugh maniacally as the three other men in the ring simply look at him. Bryan smiling, Dean and John not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.