UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown Tag Team Title Match Ambrose/Cena vs Bryan/Wyatt

Dean Ambrose
What!?

ambrose14.jpg

Dean Ambrose scratches his head at what Bray Wyatt just said.

I couldn't really make out what you were saying there Bray but I'm pretty sure it was something about saving people right? Did I hear something about issues? The only people I have issues with is you and all of YES and for good reason. I know you think you can just bury your issues with me but on those rainy days, those issues just come and rise back up and bite you in the ass. Next Smackdown is the beginning of the end of your little band of idiots. Take pride in the fact that you were a part of the greatest faction in UWF history because after this, no one is even gonna remember who the hell you are. Just the fat slob son of a guy who was never that great to begin with. You want to talk about potential, without these losers, you have none. Don't take it the wrong way though, I don't have potential either. I've already reached the zenith of my capabilities because I can't be beat. Imagine if I could still improve. You'd be shit out of luck. Then again, your still out of luck. While we've both reached our peak, I'm actually godlike while you are just false prophet.

Bray seems shocked with the false prophet comment as Dean turns his attention to Daniel Bryan.

Did I hear you say you made me tap out? Everyone here knows that I've never tapped out once in my career here. My body may have given up due to blood loss but I never once gave up. That was one time. I don't even remember how many times I've pinned you. I might even have to use two hands! You were right though, some things change and some things stay the same. Me kicking both your asses will always stay the same. Your power trip however, is close to being over. My goal in every match is to go out there and kick some ass. Shorten careers and let everyone know how dangerous I am. I never fail. My goal has changed this time. My only goal is to win this match. I'll have plenty of other chances to make you pay but my goal here is to win. I will not fail.

The crowd roars for Ambrose and Cena gives a small clap as well.

Ya' hear that John? We will not fail. Never give up, never surrender. John here is ready to release some of his pent up demons and there's no better person to have as your partner than me. Whether it's the Hook & Ladder, Moxicity, Midnight Special, Knee Trembler, Regal Stretch, Attitude Adjustment, STF or even a god damn roll up, we will win. Everything you guys just said is false. Am I homeless? Am I delusional? Am I an errand boy? The answer to all is no. But...you might have gotten one thing right. Am I a psychopath? Well we'll just see about that.

Ambrose drops the mic and the crowd responds accordingly. Dean walks over to the ropes and leans his limp body against them, sitting on the second rope.

OOC: Just wanted to get another small piece. Hopefully it's not too late for one of you guys.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Smackdown 12/21/12: Eddie Guerrero vs. Jeff Jarrett

There is no music, no nothing, only Eddie walking out from the backstage with a microphone in hand.

Eddie Guerrero: It's predictable that you would come out here and make jokes, ese', and try to make light of a very serious situation. It's the defense mechanism of the petrified, the coping device of those that can't come to grips with the inevitable fate they're intended to meet. I would brush it off as a pathetic attempt at getting inside my head much like I did with Edge's childish barbs last week if only...if only you hadn't gone there. Do you think it's funny that this industry went out of its way to try and murder me off and make me less than an asterisk or a footnote in the pages of history?

Does it make you laugh to think of the years I spent scratching and clawing back to the top of this business without recognition or name value to get booked with? I lost everything, Holmes! My nephew, my wife, my daughters, my friends, it was ALL stolen away and here I am, having wrestled for two other promotions since my forced exodus from WWE, and nothing has been returned to me but my name and likeness, and that's because I TOOK IT BACK.

With the familia I hail from, it shouldn't have been so easy for me to come that close to being erased, but I guess we can't all have our daddy looking out for us and protecting us from that kind of harm, can we Jeff? You are a descipable organism, ese', perhaps what you need is a walk in my shoes. Since you weren't brave enough to stake your precious title, I've got to take something from you.

Tomorrow night I will scale the mountain and burn your throne down while you sit on it. And when I do, it's going to hurt you a lot more than its going to hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.