• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: SD 12/7/12 - Ziggler vs Jarrett

Dolph chimes in without hesitation.

Dolph Ziggler: Wait wait before you go any further of COURSE your promos are in the blueprints that have been around since the start of our business because so have you. Age jokes might be a little too easy but since you'd bring up my unfortunate past anything is fair game. Let me correct you on one thing though: I am not trying to emulate the greats, I'm breaking new ground. Some people call me the 'Natural' because at this stage in my career...

Dolph turns directly the crowd to bait them.

...I'm already twice the wrestler, twice the talker and twice the MAN Ric Flair EVER WAS!

HUGE heat from the crowd for Dolph who simply smirks and shrugs his shoulders as if to say "Yeah, and what?"

I'm the showoff Jarrett. I'm the best. If things changed when you turned up then the night I debuted will go down as one of the most important nights in the business' history when I retire the greatest there has ever been because things have REALLY been on the up. All you've done is admitted that the business moved on without you and since we were still here I figure losing you wasn't such a big deal. See, I think I do know what people want to see because they follow me on twitter, they watch my UWF.com shows, they buy my t-shirts, whatevs, but what that shows is that even when I tell these people to their FACE that they boo me because they're jealous...well, the ratings don't lie good OLD JJ.

Dolph takes a moment to collect his thoughts.

Let's drop the merch talk shall we and the ratings and all the other ways I kick your ass week in and week out and talk about how I'll ACTUALLY kick your ass this week. If these people want to see a fight, they'll see one, because it's just something else I'm better at than you.

Dolph tilts his head to one side and smirks before sitting on the canvas. He lies back and begins doing sit-ups with one hand?!

And so...I will do the rest...of this promo...showing off...back when...I was called Nicky...that was short for...the Natural Nick Nemeth...that means I'm NATURALLY...the most gifted...charismatic...talented...athletic...globally recognised...superstar in UWF history!

Dolph pops back up to his feet, marginally out of breath, but full of energy.

normal_vlcsnap-00027.jpg

And that's why I'm the hashtag:heel because you will all pay to see me get beaten up by Jeff Jarrett and then the marks will boo and the smart marks will cheer when I put him down with the zig-zag and go on to become the World Heavyweight Champion because I don't need seventy championships when just one will make me more relevant than you have ever been. You know what's funny? You might say I'm all bark and no bite but if you think you've got what it takes right now...

Dolph removes his t-shirt and squares up to Jarrett before backing off and rolling out of the ring towards the ramp.

...then you're even stupider than I thought. You'll see my bite first-hand on Friday night. Or should I say you wont, I tend to finish my business from behind...hey that one was unintentional!

Ziggler addresses the crowd with the last few words as he slowly takes his steps backwards up the ramp and away from Jarrett.

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett has held his peace as long as he can.

Snapshot1311-4-20121-08AM.png

Jeff Jarrett: Now, hold up there rookie! I know Ric Flair. I wrestled Ric Flair. I have been in the figure four leg lock of Ric Flairs. And YOU, my smug little upstart are NO Ric Flair! In fact, you're not worthy to carry the Nature Boy's jock strap!

Jeff lowers the mic and glares at Ziggler. He doesn’t smile. He simply goes on.

Jeff Jarrett: And, as for the business moving on without me? Heh, son, I AM the business! No matter what you think of my product, it is still seen internationally and gets better ratings than your damn internet hackjob! And Twitter? You gotta be kidding me? How about you HASHTAG go to hell? Or, better yet, grow some and give up manipulating the IWC and get out here and serve the masses what they want? See, nobody cares what the fanboys on the internet think about whether you should be pushed or not! They can talk from here to kingdom come and STILL the only way your gonna step up in this business is to STEP UP!!

Jarrett leans over the ropes as if to invite Ziggler in the ring for a little impromptu ass kicking. Realizing Dolph won't be taking the bait, Jeff continues his thoughts.

Jeff Jarrett: Now, I gotta admit, you’ve upped your game significantly. But one Survivor Series match doesn’t make you a great champion! Steppin’ up day after day after day makes you a great champion. And I think, after seventy some-odd titles, I may know something about being a great champion. For instance, I know what it takes to make it in this business. And it ain’t the right hair gel or the proper merch. It has nothing to do with walking all over the fans while they actually like what you have to offer! Uh-uh! It’s about getting’ in there and takin’ cara business every single day of your life! And, if you step up and beat Jeff Hardy, well congratu-freakalations! You will have proven something, but you’ll have to keep right on provin’ it in every Podunk town from here to the East Coast to England and Europe and even over in the Japan and maybe India! It’s not about winning one championship. It’s about getting in there and proving you deserve the title you hang over your shoulder!!

Jeff then looks at the European title shining over his shoulder and pats it.

Jeff Jarrett: Ya see this? I earned this. I fight for it every night. I’ve proven that I deserve to be where I am in this business and deserve to aspire to the heights that you amazingly pulled off in one match! Enjoy the ride kid. Cause, if you show up against Hardy and actually do what I personally don’t think you have the cohunes for, there will be a line of superstars waiting for the opportunity to kick your ass! And don’t be surprised to see me there waiting patiently.

Jarrett smiles.

Jeff Jarrett: You want relevance? Just shut your damn mouth, put away the cocky smile you stole from Rick Rude and just step up and fight. Then, and only then, will you actually get respect in this business. Until then, just keep winning matches like ‘men’ from this generation usually do; FROM BEHIND. Fitting isn’t it? A punk ass kid who tries too hard to sell us on his massive heterosexual appeal finishing ‘HIS BUSINESS’ from behind!! Personally, I like step up mano-a-mano and look a man in the eye as I’m kickin’ his ass, droppin’ him with the stoke and getting’ another three count! How about you Tweet that, JACKASS!?!

As Jarrett finishes, he mounts the corner turnbuckle to a big pop and stares right at Ziggler as if to challenge him to reply!

Snapshot111-4-20121-00AM-1.jpg

Killz

Reaction score

Dolph has since stopped half way up the rampway and tucked the microphone under his arm to listen to Jarrett’s spiel. As Jarrett finishes and the crowd pops Dolph feigns falling asleep before coming round again and going back to the mic.

normal_vlcsnap-498372.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Are you done? I'm surprised you even know what Twitter is, it's a bit beyond your time. Whatevs but let me tell you something, you might not realise that before I got to the UWF I respected guys like you. Guys like Ric Flair. I did, the showoff almost tried to be guys like Flair and Jeff Jarrett. I styled and profiled in this ring as a sign of respect to the Nature Boy.

The crowd briefly concede their allegiances and “WOO†as homage to Flair.

Do you know what changed? Think about it Jarrett, you’ve been a golden boy from day 1. Whether you were a company guy, brown nosing or getting that push because you owned part of the company and yeah we’re really breaking that fourth wall now because the truth has to be out there. Wherever you went you weren’t the best, you just knew how to play the game. I don’t play anyone’s games here. If I want to talk to the people at home through the hardcam I will, if I want to bring up backstage politics or the internet community or whatevs, you can be damn sure I will. I learned a long time ago to not let anyone stop you from TAKING the spot and the respect you deserve. It was guys like Flair, guys like yo you that held me down, that made it so damn difficult to get my face on TV because people who could NOT let go of the past had to milk every minute and every moment they had. When I came into this business I was already better than half the roster and I got stuck with comedy gimmicks, at the bottom of the card, being made a fool of to “pay my duesâ€. 8 years I’ve been busting my ass being better than everyone I step into the ring with and for a while there I was pretty much enhancement. That’s right, a face like this, headstand headlocks in the centre of that ring, being the most talked about guy on the show night in, night out and it got me nowhere! I said it before it took Sandow of all people to realise that I ‘might’ be able to do a job on his team at Survivor Series and then I showed you, your team and the WORLD just who I am and what I can do. It’s not showing off if you can back it up and finally, FINALLY, I backed it up with one of the biggest wins of my career. No-one is going to say I’m enhancement anymore, I’m the main event and I will be the main event until I hang up my boots.

The crowd is a little subdued, unsure as to how to react to the gimmick-less tirade of general truth.

You talk about getting there and staying there Jarrett? I told the world I needed one opportunity and now, you’re going to be looking at me in the dust, from the mat after a 1,2,3 whilst I go to greater heights than you could even dream of. I don’t walk over these fans; these fans don’t KNOW what they WANT. I don’t need to prove myself to YOU but just in case you forgot Survivor Series wasn’t just a 1 on 1 match, it was a match where I outlasted 4 of my team mates and beat 5 other guys. I personally eliminated 3 of your so-called “teamâ€. I made a statement. Believe what you want but I will beat you this Friday. I am an amateur wrestling sensation and sorry JBL, practically a professional wrestling GOD. Look at me! Listen to me! This is the prototype for the next generation. The world is done with comebacks, the world is done with the path to redemption of ex drug addicts, the world wants a new superstar, a new a face, the world wants…the world NEEDS Dolph Ziggler as World Heavyweight Champion and when that happens that European championship and our match this week are going to be footnotes to my reign.

Dolph paces side to side on the ramp before returning to mic with intensity.

Picture+12.png

You think I don’t want to be defending MY rightful gold all over the world? Hey, the UWF are going to BEG me to do the media, to fly all over the world and I will STILL make it back in time for Smackdown to kick your ass and steal the show the every week. I’ll steal radio shows, I’ll steal morning TV, I’ll steal the talkshows and I will be on every poster and promo and advertisement nationwide and you can count yourself lucky you got to go one on one with the Showoff before he took this company over.

Dolph gets a little heated with that last sentence and takes a moment to recuperate and look out into the crowd drawing their heat.

For you Jarrett, I’ll make an exception. Gay jokes aside, real classy by the way, I’ll face you like a man. Not now, now’s not the time, I’m still not medically 100% from Survivor Series, but by the time Friday comes you’ll get me face to face and you’ll get the very best of the Showoff, the Sole Survivor, the hashtag:heel and you will learn to like it.

Dolph takes a few more steps backwards, edging closer to the curtain and backstage but not quite departing yet…

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett stares at Ziggler contemplating his next words carefully. He grins that knowing smile before lifting the microphone up to continue.

4123756.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Ya know, I ain't done. You want to get real, Nicholas? Let's get real. You and most of the internet community want to crucify me because I held the title in my own company. Well, how about askin' the Smarks how many young punks I made famous along the way, huh? How many names would never see the light of day because Vince's machine ground them in the dark matches? Do you think you would have ever seen an A.J. Styles, Christopher Daniels, guys like Abyss and Austin Aries EVER get the kinda camera time they deserve without TNA? Huh? Not on your life!! You want to blame me because Vince slapped your newbie ass into a cheerleader outfit and made you jump around like a mexican jumpin' bean? What the hell? Have you seen me do that to anybody? Nope! But, now that I think of it, as stupid as a gimmick as SPIRIT SQUAD was, it got you in the main event time and time again! Pushed you from relative obscurity to someone the fans could hate! You fought DX along side Vince and Shano! Not to shabby for a damn rookie!

Jarrett laughs a bit; putting his one hand on his hip. He shakes his head and paces around a bit.

Jeff Jarrett: No, Nick, I'm not here to steal your damned spotlight. I hope to hell you become something guys like me and Ric Flair can be proud of. And, by the looks of things, there's potential there. But potential just means you haven't done much yet! And, once you start pattin' your damned self on the back and getting' squirrelly, you tend to forget what got you there. No matter how much you want to whine, Spirit Squad got you where you are today! As much as I hate Vince, he's given some of you guys a decent break. But those he doesn't PUSH ENOUGH, THANK YOU IWC, most of the time would rather waller in it than get up and do something about it! Is that you? Maybe not. And don't think that just because I own a few wrestling promotions and have a good number of years and championships in the business, doesn't mean I can't still step up and kick your ass!

Jeff turns and points at Ziggler for emphasis. As he turns his attention back to Dolph, he begins to wave his free hand around.

Jeff Jarrett: The promos I cut when I came inta this company were true. They weren't scripted. I wasn't playing a type or a character. I was speaking my mind! The fact remains that most of the yahoots in this business are more interested in their hair or their tan or their gimmick than they are on actual wrestling moves! NOW, don't think I haven't noticed your moves, Nick! You've earned your shot and God bless ya. But don't think it gets any easier. I'm hopin' underneath that arrogant demeanor lies the heart of an actual champion!

Jarrett leans over the ropes and gets a serious look on his face.

Snapshot1311-4-20121-08AM.png

Jeff Jarrett: I will tell you one thing, Zigs! I will be the first one to admit when I'm done in this business. Contrary to public opinion, I'm not a tired old wrestler looking to pull in that glory one more time! I'm a fighter and I'm damned good at it. I'm not gonna be runnin' in this ring at Flair's age trying to suck the airtime away from worthy wrestlers. You may still prove the better wrestler. Honest ta gawd! But until I'm convinced of that, I'm gonna step up in this ring day in and day out. And, we will see in the next few months, won't we, whether I'm truly done and whether you're the man to finally retire me!? Cause in a few nights, you're gonna get your chance to put up or shut up, Show off! You didn't eliminate me at Survivor Series! Nah, I still owe ole goat face for that! But on Smackdown you are gonna be given the golden ticket! The sure-fired opportunity to shut me the hell up! You wanna show off? You better shut down the King of the SHOW OFFS! The King of the Mountain...Jeff Jarrett!

Killz

Reaction score

Throughout Jarrett's most recent tirade Ziggler has become increasingly active and violent with his gestures and mannerisms, pacing the stage the angrily muttering under his breath brandishing various gestures of disbelief towards Jarrett. As Jarrett ends on a high and the crowd pops again, the intensity and engagement from the crowd nearing palpable levels, Dolph goes to speak again. This time however, the moment takes over and he can't say a word. The crowd laugh and jeer which draws more ire from Dolph who has to take a moment to properly gather his thoughts. Suddenly Dolph bursts towards the ring walking at pace but stops just short of the squared circle to stare into the eyes of Jarrett. You almost expect the scene to fade as part of a hype package for an upcoming match if you weren't watching live but eventually Dolph manages to speak again, an air of calm suddenly washing over him as if he had had an epiphany of sorts.

normal_vlcsnap-00016.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: The mind games, whatevs, you're not in my head, I'm not going to change my gameplan, you can't turn the Showoff into some grovelling mid-card talent waiting for the rub from the respected and righteouss veteran, no chance in hell and TALKING of so-called "main eventing" with Vince and Shane McMahon...ironic as I believe Vince is booked for Friday isn't he? *pop from the crowd*...I wouldn't called being given your spotlight and then being embarassed and having it taken away just as quickly really counts for "making it" do you? is that what you all tell yourselves at your roundtables and functions when the decrepit and past-it of our generation meet-up to discuss who the next big thing is? That just BEING in the ring with a "living legend" is enough to keep us quiet, to give us the experience we need? And then we there's no heat at the next live event the cog turns and the business churns out another guy and another guy and another guy until you find someone 6 foot 6, 400+ pounds you can push in the space of 6 months to the title? Let's face facts, and if you really want to bring TNA up fine, this business right now LIVES off massive and pathetic excuses for superstars who can't run the ropes and cast-offs or guys who made their name in another company. Anything for the short-term, anything to put more money in the pockets of UWF HQ.

Dolph has fallen almost entirely out of character at this point, a real sense of Nicholas Theodore Nemeth coming through now.

Look at this company. NXT treated like a joke of a 'C' show when some of the best wrestlers of this generation and ANY generation are wrestling there. Seriously check them out, they put the rest of UWF to shame, and it would be perfect over there if only your good friend Steve would step out of the spotlight for a second. So what about the 'A' show? Look at Batista, think it's a coincidence that the big name, MMA training, merch moving, behemoth sized body all adds up to featuring on the card and being spotlighted every single week even when he's on a 4 loss streak? No, it's no coincidence, it's management being stuck in the past as much as you.

Ziggler takes a breath and returns to a more gimmicky style of speech.

CM Punk calls himself the best in the world. When those words escape his lips it makes me SICK that he gets to call himself that and every single one of you lap it up. Chris Jericho once said he was the best in the world at what he did when he wasn't even the best on his show. I am staking claim to the word 'best'. Best IN this ring, best ON this microphone. I'm the whole package and every comparison I've ever heard in my career leads me to one conclusion. If I remind the world of Flair...of Michaels...of Rude...Hennig...then I guess the fact that I do everything they did and better makes me the BEST. I don’t buy into this whole fighting thing Jarrett, this quest for respect, to earn my spot because all the years I spent trying and getting nowhere is debt enough. I told you before I’m TAKING my respect and I’ll do it by beating you.

Dolph takes another pause as the crowd boo.

Don’t get me wrong, there have been guys who have walked in here off the streets of Dragon Gate or Ring of Honour who haven’t even made it onto TV and why? Well they don’t look like me for 1 thing but mainly because they could not cut it. Me, on the other hand, deal with every single roadblock that was put in my way. You’d do well not to even slightly doubt me because when I show the world what I’m capable of you’re going to want to be on the winning side. Doubt my ability and you won’t last 5 minutes in the ring with me so keep up this cocky, never say die, fight the good fight speech because nice guys always finish last. Jarrett. Show. Off.

Dolph drops the mic to the sound of feedback as it hits the floor and makes for the exit….

OOC - It's getting harder to TT because irl I would be supporting JJ haha

BDC

Reaction score

Snapshot1211-4-20121-07AM.png

Jeff Jarrett: You think I’m here to give your career some kind of credence, boy?

Jarrett laughs and wipes across his face smearing the grin into a scowl.

Jeff Jarrett: VINCE didn’t call me in here to try and build you or give your (using finger quotes) ‘rise to greatness’ some kind a stamp a approval! I could give a rat’s ass what VKM thinks!! No, I’m not here to stroke your ego, son! I’m here to STROKE you face first inta that mat!! You think I’m playin’ with you? Well, I got news for you, NICK!! I don’t play in this ring! This is my office! This is where I do business! And, if you have the guts to step inta mah office, you’ll find that I ain’t playin’ politics in here! You want relevance? You want greatness? You want ta rise above the midcard? Well, that door of opportunity you seem to be bangin’ on opens up ta a world a hurt via the King of the Mountain!! ‘Cause, you may have won yourself a shot at the champion. But, so far, that’s all you’ve earned! The next bit of RESPECT will be earned on Smackdown, bud! And it will be earned mano-a-mano versus good ole Double J!!

The crowd is still hot from the back and forth of these superstars from differing generations. Jarrett stokes his chin; deep in thought. He, suddenly, hits an epiphany.

Jeff Jarrett: You know, the funny thing is, Nick, we agree more than we disagree. (The crowd boos a little and JJ holds his hand up) Now, hold up. I know, I’m not supposed to come out here and agree with ‘THE HEEL’. But, if ya hadn’t noticed, this thing has moved past the normal canned banter. Screw the fourth wall, NXT…totally agree! Thanks to what Vince has done in the past, it’s the red headed stepchild of wrestling shows. Hell, it doesn’t even get the respect that HEAT or VELOCITY did! I’m glad to see Sting and UWF raisin’ the bar. It’s about time we give respect where respect is due. And, as for Raw and Batista, don’t lump me in with the management here, son! I got nothing to do with bookin’ on this show or any other. Wish I did. Cause I got no idea what the deal with the ANIMAL is. I respect what Dave has done. But he’s one I’ve yet to see the kinda level of ability out of that I expect out of an ex-Evolution member.

Ole Double J steps back from the fourth wall a bit and lays it all out as the crowd is battling.

Crowd: JARRETT! ZIGGLER! JARRETT! ZIGGLER!

Jeff Jarrett: But, I’m not expecting you to ‘wait your turn’. You say you’re gonna TAKE your spot. Well, good. Come get some, Junior. You get no arguments from me. I’ve told you young punks, time and time again, I relish the chance to get into the ring and give you the opportunity to TAKE your moment in the spotlight; TAKE the damned brass ring and run with it. Hell, boy, you already started that by winning the Survivor Series match. And, I’ll say it again. BRAVO! But this week is a new show and a new challenge. And, if you do truly wrestle as good as you flap that yap a yours, then I may well have to hang my boots up and move on. But, as far as I’m concerned, until you ZIGZAG me and drop me for the three count, the jury’s still out. All I’ve been sayin’ from the very beginning is STEP UP or SHUT UP. To make the move, you gotta go from SHOW OFF to the REAL DEAL!

The crowd erupts as Jarrett steps up on the middle rope of the corner turnbuckle and launches himself and his guitar with the words SLAPNUTS printed across the back high for everyone to see and goes for one last chance to get through to Ziggler.

4123572.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: As one of the greats was fond a sayin’, “You wanna be the man…â€

Jarrett pulls the microphone away and holds out over the top ropes. Suddenly, he mimics Dolph by simply dropping the thing to the floor; leaving the finish to the iconic line ringing in the Show Off’s head.​

OCC: Oh, mah gawd!! I'm game if you are, but I'm not sure there's much left for these two..lol. Your choice of course. Cause, if you answer, I will return an answer...lol!

Killz

Reaction score

OOC - Tell you what man, if inspiration hits me with something incredible I'll drop you a message on here in the next day or two and we'll go another round but if not that's us even at 5-5 so I'm down with that being that. Things are starting to run a little dry. Maybe one day in the future after Smackdowns been turned on it's head and I'm champ we can go again with more ammunition ;)

Bro it's been a genuine pleasure, haven't done something like this in a LONG time. Good luck Friday!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Edge vs. Hardy - 12/7/12

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
You have the edge? You have the edge? Yeah you have it over Cena. I have it over Cena. Rey Mysterio has it over Cena. Everyone has it over Cena. But to bolster a claim in having the edge over me… I can tell you right now that you aren’t even close. Let’s face facts here kid, you claim that you could have pinned me but you opted not to… and why? Because you knew there was going to be a good chance I was going to kick out of your best shot and once that happened what would you have left? What could you do? Nothing. But Cena was taken out by my move and he was down for two counts. That is how effective I am. That is how effective what I did was. And you want to come out here and gloat about how you overcame this and that. How you always had Cena’s number and blah blah blah. I’m going to steal a line from The Rock… Know your role and shut your mouth.

Your role here is of the pawn still being moved around. Pawns work and function better when they feel important. And you feel on top of the world right now. But you know when you had your one on one shot against me in a match that has been credited as being your best… a ladder match the best you could accomplish was a draw. You got a draw in your best match. Triple threat match you had your shot and you couldn’t pin me but you could pin Cena AFTER I took him out. So yeah… understand this Jeffery that you don’t have any sort of edge over someone like me. You don’t have any sort of psychological advantage. Would I like to rip that belt from you and hit you with it… yeah I would and one day I will. But now isn’t the time for that. Right now is the time to put you back in your place. Now is the time to send you back careening down the ladder and show you that you don’t have what it takes. Right now you have Dolph Ziggles to deal with at a future date… but in the back of your mind you will always have that shred of doubt as to whether you are the rightful champion or not because you couldn’t deliver that final blow to win.

Right now… you are the equivalent of Rey Mysterio. You got a lucky win to hold the belt but that success will be short lived. But luckily for you this match is non title otherwise that belt would be around my waist come the end of the night. But what is going to work even better and give me “the edge” as you like to say is to beat you in the middle of this ring and stand tall over you. And while your creatures out there are booing me… they will not only be booing me because I beat you… but will be booing because the future is being shown to them in that their champion is not only a farce but is one that will eventually stumble and fall. One that will lose that “edge” and will be just another paper champion while the real champion, the true champion, and the true face of Smackdown will walk away with that belt draped over his shoulder. Now whether Victoria will have a part in this or not… don’t concern yourself about that because I don’t want to have to hear any excuses from you for why you lost.

Edge lowers his mic awaiting Jeff’s response.

BDC

Reaction score

OCC: Yeah, I'm cool with keeping it where it's at. Likewise, my friend, when I'm Heavyweight champ, we can do it again! :p

Good luck to you as well!

Lewb

Reaction score

Jeff slowly raises his microphone, ensuring that Edge has finished talking, before delivering a response.

b-434377-sar%C4%B1_sa%C3%A7l%C4%B1_jeff_hardy.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Oh... Oh boy. Just when I thought that this would be the time where you're excuses stopped. The one time that I have one hundred percent proven without a doubt I deserve to be the champion, and you.... Come out with these excuses again, and more empty promises for the future. But this time is going to be different isn't it Edge? This time the game has changed, John Cena's out of the picture, no distractions, right? Well, that remains to be seen, but every other time myself and my creatures have heard a tirade like this coming from your mouth you have been proven wrong. Time and time and time again, opportunity after opportunity, you've had, you've failed and you have covered up with mere stories that simply aren't there. If you weren't down long enough for me to pin you, you should have broken up the count I had on Cena. There's no second prize for being the unpinned in a triple threat, there's two losers and one winner, as simple as that. No.... No words cover up the fact you promised everyone you would be standing here right now as the World Heavyweight Champion, and you're not. Your words are redundant, your speeches are null and void. The only way you can get people to start listening to you again, is if you get your actions to speak louder than your words.

This is the thing see Edge... These creatures of mine that you so hate... that's only one side to them. They haven't always been just creatures, there's other times in their life they have enjoyed, and I'm pretty sure most of them miss. They miss being Edgeheads man. They miss that feeling of wondering if they truly know you. I'm afraid nowadays its more of a case that everyone knows you, but we just don't want to know you. Such an established career and a crowd favorite but no, instead you rag on every single persons here patience, because you come out here and you grasp on to the most pointless of circumstance to keep yourself relevant when truth being, you are always going to be relevant... You're Edge for Christ's sake. Not expecting you to turn round and say likewise about me but heck, I know it. I will always be relevant, and always be associated with the top and so will you, so will John Cena, Mysterio. Dolph Ziggler will have his chance and his opportunity, maybe he can put his money where his mouth is and surprise us all. Or maybe.... Maybe the blonde hair and fixation on looks aren't the only things he has in common with yourself.

Edge looks pretty miffed at being compared to Ziggler, but Hardy stops any response in its tracks.

One thing I know he has in common with you though is that when we are in a championship match, when I face Ziggler, the same is going to him that will happen to you this Friday. A hell of a match will be put on, that I know for a fact. You will bank on me taking risks, I will bank on me taking risks, it's how I do. But just like Survivor Series, my risks will be calculated, and you'll be waiting for that one big risk that will never arrive. It's going to be close as it always is but, one of us will leave with Victoria.... and the other will leave victorious.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

You poor misguided fool. You think that I’m spouting excuses? You know as well as I, you know as well as those people out there that I was the one that finished off Cena and I was the one that was going to win before you took one of your risks. Thing is… this time your risk rewarded you with the title whereas my calculations cost me. But understand Jiffy, you will take one risk too many and when that happens the calculated one is going to be the one that secures the victory. That is what you are not grasping, that is what you are not hearing, that is what you are not understanding here and that will be the reason why you will fall to me. Whether Ziggles beats you or not… doesn’t matter. One way or another that belt will be mine. But what is going to happen on Smackdown is that I am going to be the onet hat comes out on top. I’m going to be the one standing tall and victorious. I’m going to be the one that you will have to come to grips and realize that is better than you.

And those people that used to be Edgeheads… they need to grow up and realize… that they are nothing more than moneybags. They are just people that can be used for their money. They are the ones padding the wallets. I could easily change things around. I could give it about two or three months with slow subtle changes and eventually change and become the good guy again and have them all chanting spear spear spear again. That isn’t difficult at all. Being the good guy is easy… its being that guy that nobody likes… that is the hard part. Accepting that and continuing to thrive in it. To be that one guy that nobody wants to know… that is the hard part. Something you won’t ever understand because you will forever want those idiots out there to cheer you, to chant your name, and to bother you at two in the morning as you leave the airport begging and pleading you for autographs. I can easily change and become another one of those guys. I’m telling you and I’m telling all of you… none of you know me but I know all of you. I know how to change the tide, I know how to get under your skin. I know how to change the guard and get all of you behind me again but where is the fun in that? It doesn’t exist. There is no challenge in that. The challenge is keeping things as they are right now. Me being who I am. And as far as talking about Victoria…

[video=youtube;QO4njjYJiv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO4njjYJiv8[/video]

The slow entrance starts off and the fans remember who it is and start booing. The lights start turning blue, purple, red, and going all over the place. As it reaches its climax…

Victoria shows up on stage and the fans boo even louder. She makes her way down the ramp. She enters the ring and stands center stage.

Victoria:
Jeff… you dare mention my name? Why would you mention my name? Why would you say anything about me? What is it that I’ve done that has caused you to want to talk about and mention me? What is wrong with you? I am a woman. I am not a part of this match. I am with Edge and you try to use me. You try to mention my name as some sort of psychological advantage over Edge? Are you really that delusional to think that is going to work? But the real question is are you really that desperate? I tried to stay out of this after the ladder match because I want to concentrate on Karen Angle and my future title shot. You can’t allow that can you. You won’t allow that will you? No you won’t and no you can’t. You know that you have to prove to the world that you are better and you will use each and every dirty ploy you can possibly think of to get an advantage. But understand you will not. You will not… you will not… I want in this. I want in this match. I want to hurt you. Let me at him. Let me have him. I want him. I want to face Jeff. I want to face Jeff Hardy… GIVE ME JEFF HARDY!

Edge rushes over and grabs Victoria by the waist and pulls her back.

You see what you’ve done. Now do you see what you’ve done. You went and upset my Victoria. You upset her and now we are going to have to take care of business. Now we are going to have to take care of business. So better believe… you will pay Jeff. You will.

Edge has a stern look on his face as Victoria still has a crazed look on hers as they stare down Jeff.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
SD- TV Title: RVD(c) vs. Bryan

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The fans let out a huge boo as UWF Tag Team Champion, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ Daniel Bryan emerges out from the back in a great mood. A big smile creeps up on his face as he shouts out “YES! YES! YES!â€￾ and hops down the ramp towards the ring.

RAW_988_Photo_114.jpg

Daniel gets to the ring and climbs onto the apron and enters. He is handed a microphone from a ringside employee and begins to pace around the ring, adjusting his Tag Team Championship belt. The crowd finally allows him a chance to get a word in edge-wise so he begins.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last week's edition of SmackDown was just simply glorious. I mean, after months of us being held down by Nigel's jealousy and bias, we are finally being given the spotlight that we properly deserve. Those who have wronged us are either being dealt with or waiting to be dealt with and trust me when I say that it is coming in spades. Rob Van Dam is finding out this week for taking part in Team Wolfe.

The crowd boos as Daniel brings up RVD in a negative light. Daniel is still smiling as he talks about Van Dam.

Daniel Bryan: That's right. Rob Van Dam, Mr. P-P-V, whatever you want to call him. I call him unworthy of the reputation he has and unworthy of calling himself a champion. You gladly accepted a spot on Team Wolfe in hopes of driving Your Enlightened Saviors apart but the only thing Team Wolfe succeeded in doing was bringing us closer together and giving us SmackDown. What would be your punishment? We could fine you, suspend you or even give you the Dean Ambrose treatment but the perfect punishment for you would be to step into the ring with me, The Best Wrestler In The World and defend your Television Championship. Rob, in our vision of SmackDown, someone like you just doesn't really have much of a role in it. I mean, these ingrates love you but what do you really add to the table? Very little, actually. You're an ECW reject with an ECW reject for a manager. You've never really moved up the ladder,no matter how many cheers you get and no matter how much merchandise you sell? And why is that? Why is it that you have all of these traits that all great superstars have and yet never moved past where you're at now?

Daniel scratches and rubs his beard as if he's thinking really hard. The crowd is booing Bryan right out of the building. Daniel smiles as he continues speaking.

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BSh  ow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%2  52Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%2  52BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: Oh yeah, I know why. It's because, to put it lightly, you're “extracurricular activitiesâ€￾ have always taken the front seat to your career. You're constant drug use has been your priority. Not winning championships, not breaking boundaries, not being the best you possibly can be, no, you're end-all be-all was getting your high. These people, these same people who chant your name, buy your t-shirts and support you, they didn't matter. You'd come out to the ring in any condition and “performâ€￾, if you can even call it that. Rob, you're an embarrassment. You don't deserve to be in the same ring with me and, I hope you enjoy it because, after I humiliate you and take your title from you, you won't ever be in that kind of situation again because I'm too high caliber to stoop to your level. So, Rob, if you have something to say, why don't you come down here, if you're not too stoned to move, and tell me.

The crowd is booing loudly just as....

Lewb

Reaction score
SD - World Championship - Cena vs Hardy (c)

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" bursts through the arena and the whole of the arena get up on their feet with some already clapping the imminent arrival of the new World Heavyweight Champion. The glow off the belt is the first thing you see as Hardy walks out onto the stage. As the belt is draped over his shoulder he looks fired up as he casually makes his way to the ring.

11054674.jpg

He wastes no time in sprinting to the ring and sliding inside, before picking his belt back up, running up the turnbuckle and showing the crowd the guns and the gold.

11054746.jpg

He pops down off of the turnbuckle and his music stops. With the belt now draped across his shoulder he has a microphone passed to him and he wastes no time in starting to talk to the UWF Universe.

Jeff Hardy: CREEEEATURRRRES!

Huge pop ripples through the audience before Jeff Hardy continues.

It really is true what they say; To be a true champion, you need to be a fighting champion. And since becoming champion, that’s exactly what I have been. I beat my long time rival, and one of my championship adversaries in Edge last Friday night, an absolute thriller of a match which everybody knew it would be, and I gotta tell you, it could have ended in disaster last week, but that victory was one of the most gratifying on a personal level that I have ever had. All of the claims, and the excuses that Edge had going into that match were stripped off him and once the bell had rung, he was literally left with nothing… I went out there and done exactly what I said I would do once again, and give Edge his second successive loss. A loss in which he did not take very well, as he felt the distinct need to attack me straight after. And after that, the one thing I knew I needed to be wary of was coming right for me. Bray Wyatt, Money in the Bank, and an extreme uphill fight to save my championship. Where have I heard this scenario before? Champion is down and Bray Wyatt is looking to cash in unfairly…. Oh, that’s about right…. It happened to John Cena a few months back and was saved… By me. I wasn't due no rematch at the time, I…. I didn't get any personal gain by helping John Cena but it was the right thing to do. Bray Wyatt becoming champion using the tool he commandeered with his companions at my expense is a thought I pretty much can’t bare to stand, so I stopped it happening when I could. Smackdown, I may not have been able to stop it myself…. But John Cena… you did.

I’m not out here to thank you though John, this is not appreciation hour. I got no thanks when I done it for you, nor did I expect any. But I can definitely see the reasons for you doing it were totally different man…. I mean, as soon as Bray was on his way out here the alarm bells were ringing in your ears… the rematch clause would default should the title change hands and that was the basis of which you came down here and heralded yourself the hero isn't it? I’m not judging you man, a rematch is a rematch, and of course I’m glad the situation ended the way that it did. But now the situation is totally changed John… and now, I get what I have wanted literally for months. Ever since you won the title the first time to be honest…, That's me… and you, one on one.

The crowd cheer at the prospects of such a match up to take place so soon in time.

You see, Survivor Series? That was only the start. Ever since Ted DiBiase lost the World championship to you, this has not been defended successfully once. You lost it to Rey Mysterio, Rey Mysterio lost it to you, and then recently you have lost it to me. This Friday on Smackdown, trust Jeff Hardy to be true to himself, and not follow in the past footsteps and not replicate the normal pattern. I am not going to be a one match champion like Rey Mysterio was… and like you have been twice. I owe it to the integrity of this championship, to Smackdown, the UWF and my creatures to prove that this is a belt that can be defended, and championship reigns can still be achieved. Vince McMahon was here last Friday and we both came out to his aid, we are both on the same side when it comes to the quelling of Your Enlightened Saviors… but here’s the thing. Vince looks at Raw…. He see's Cody Rhodes with a championship reign going well on course for a hundred days… and he looks over at Smackdown and no-one can even look close to achieving thirty days. You might have saved his ass but Vince sure as hell ain’t happy with any of us right now. I have a stern eye on me, as champion, because of the poor efforts you, Rey… Hell, even Ted DiBiase too, you all put in. My aim was always to become the top superstar of the UWF, never mind Smackdown. Raw has had the stronghold of top brand for too long, and people like you are happy for that to be the case as long as you are top of the show you’re on. Time to gear up John, I am taking Smackdown higher than Raw has ever gone before and if you can’t step up to keep up, then that is just too damn bad.

I told YES, I told my creatures, and I told the world, to get ready for an Extreme World Heavyweight Champion. This Friday John, you will find out how extreme I really mean, when I take our personal tally to four and zero.... your rematch ratio to one and one...... and for the first time in three months.... this World Heavyweight Championship will be successfully defended.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: SD- TV Title: RVD(c) vs. Bryan

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the Television Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD. Rob then starts to speak ...

After months I finally get to kick this bitch's ass. Yeah, I'm talkin' about you Daniel, because you're the first name on my list. And after months of suffering, when you, the guys from Backstreet Boys, were runnin' around, makin' everyone frightened ... well, not me ... I finally have the chance, to end all this misery by destroying each and everyone of you. The bad thing for you Daniel is that I have to start with you. You're taking over SmackDown? Well, I like that, if you make matches like these, because you're makin' my job easier ...

RVD just makes a short pause and then continues ...

Yeah, as a matter of fact, Justice League no longer exists since Rey Rey left. But it doesn't mean, that I'll let your band of cockroaches do what you want. And this Mr. P-P-V is gonna show his worth, when I'm gonna make you pay for all what you've done in the past months. You're not worried about it? Well, you should be worried about it, damn dude! You've got Rob Van Dam, and RVD means something here. Who are you without your team of shoe cleaners? You know, it's not that interesting, when you have back up of three people, but when it is interesting is when RVD will kick yours and your friends' asses. I may be high, I may be old, but I still know, how this thing works. I know, just like you, that as soon as that bell rings to start the match those Blue friends of yours are gonna come down here to help you, because you're not able to do it on your own. Daniel, the matter of fact is that stepping into the ring with you is not a punishment. It's some sort of a reward, that I can finally get my hands on a little boy, who's walking around my playground and he's braking other kid's toys, their necks and make them suffer in pain. I tell you what dude, right now? You're a dead man, because I'm gonna hurt you, before your team can make it down here, but if you want, you can call them right now. Probably you all will be in the same hospital room ...

RVD is looking serious and people cheer him ...

I know that RVD is usually about "Dude", "Man" and jokes, but not this time. I'm taking this as serious as never before. You're right in one thing goatee, I don't care about winning championships, but still, look at Fonzie. He's holding a Television championship! And you, you are so hungry, you want all the titles, but you know what bro? The only title you'll ever have is the one that you have to share with your gay brother. Daniel, you're an asshole. You see, I was beating guys in this ring, when you were kicking your mother in a belly from inside. Now don't get me wrong, don't get me wrong, but do you really think you're gonna beat me or is it one of those TV shows, where here's somewhere the hidden camera? Probably in your beard is one ... or is it today's breakfast? You should just take it out, it looks weird. I am still a member of a Justice League and I am willing to serve the justice here in UWF. I'm gonna end your existence by myself ...

RVD just raises his hands high in the air and the crowd goes nuts and Fonzie is jumping high, holding the TV championship above his head ...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Smackdown Ambrose vs Ziggler

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd stands on their feet for the former two time World Heavyweight Champion. Dean Ambrose comes stomping out with a very angry look on his face. He's clearly not happy with his new role as YES's personal assistant. He makes a line straight to the ring and yells to have people hurry up and give him a mic.

Dean Ambrose
BULLSHIT!
That's what this whole thing is, bullshit. They say that everything happens for a reason oh and you'd better believe I'll have an amazing reason to dismantle YES when their dumb stint is done. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me fill you in. On the last episode of Smackdown, I was forced to be the personal assistant to YES for as long as they remain in charge or else my contract will be terminated. So basically I'm a slave to their bidding but they still have to put me in matches. Now I've fought all of them before and they don't want anything to do with me. Hell they won't even try to fight me in the ring in a handicap match like they did with Raven. If they were smart, they would have just avoided me and stayed out of my way while I got to handle some business but apparently Daniel Bryan is still bitter because I continue to beat him all the time. What they've done is cage a wild animal but I'm allowed to be let loose in my matches. Sounds like a big problem for Dolph Ziggler.

But I got to give the kid, he's done one thing that hasn't been done since early on in my career. He soundly defeated me. He didn't roll me up or win on some dumb technicality, he actually beat me. Granted my back was turned and my attention wasn't on him either and I had just got done eliminating three other people. But the show off did in fact show off that night and I'll be damned if I let him actually get away with getting a pinfall on me. Now I'm not stressing out or anything because every wrong gets righted. I'm the human form of karma. Dolph Ziggler will get exactly what's coming to him.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he climbs the turnbuckle and rests atop it before speaking again.

Back on my throne. This is my arena and as much as I'm looking forward to doing battle with this guy, I'm already pissed off about what he's going to say once he gets here. He's going to come out and throw a couple twitter references and "break the fourth wall" and be all hip and cool. Listen Dolph, nobody cares outside of early 20 year olds just how hip you are. What everyone really wants to see is you get your big mouth shut. Now I can more than do that for the benefit of everyone here and everyone watching at home but I have a suspicion that YES will try and continue to help you. You may be vocal against them but I'm not buying it. You're in cahoots together and I know it. But you'd better watch out. As long as they're in charge, they don't have to give you your title shot. Hell I never received my rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship. A championship I might add, which I was never beaten for. So go ahead and come out here and claim how you're going to steal the show or whatever. If you do in fact happen to steal the show, know that it's all because of me.

Dean smirks and lays back on the ring post and waits for Dolph to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.