UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Smackdown 11/9/11; Karen Jarrett vs AJ Lee

As soon as Karen stops speaking, AJ gets a crazed look in her eyes. She takes off her jacket and loosens up her collar and starts stomping at the top of the ramp, screaming nonsense. Karen and the rest of the audience don't know what to think. Almost as quickly as she began, however, she stops and her rage turns into a smirk.

13.jpg

She hesitates for a moment as the crowd is still boo-ing her but, after a while, she lifts her microphone up and gets a word in edgewise.

AJ Lee: That was a.....cute little speech you just gave, Karen. I mean, I commend you for originality. My boys have been described as many things but never have I heard them referred to as “Immoralâ€￾. I'm surprised that ten dollar word is in your vocabulary, but then again, ten dollars is only 3 minutes of working to you. What else would you spend it on? Wrestling school? *laughs* Well, if you don't mind, here's my rebuttal: Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt and Eli Cottonwood, they are much greater men than “Double Jâ€￾ will ever be because they are much more than men. They are Saviors. They Enlighten. They serve a purpose greater than just winning titles. And, at Survivor Series, my boys will continue their dominance and they will go on to take control of SmackDown for one month and, seeing as how I have some pull, you should be sucking up to me because it might be a matter between you either being sent back to the Red Light District or straight to the unemployment office.

AJ is really trying to stick it to Karen as she continues to run her down and the crowd hates it.

AJ Lee: But, that's Survivor Series. I'm focused on SmackDown on our match because, as much as you aren't a threat to me in the least, my boyfriend Daniel has taught me to never take my eyes off the prize and my eyes are on the UWF Vixens Championship and if I have to go through you to get there, then so be it. I'll take great pleasure in beating you senseless and showing you just what it takes to be a real competitor in this business and not just glorified eye-candy. You scratched and clawed to break into this business? Give me a break, Karen. You've done much more than scratch and claw to get yourself a job here. First you leeched off of an American Hero and then dropped him for a Tennessee burnout. You're really over your head, aren't you? It's almost humorous just how deep of a hole you dug yourself into, Karen.

AJ paces at the top of the ramp and begins to yank at her hair slightly but then stops to address Karen one more time.

AJ Lee: No matter my size, Karen, I have a thousand times the ability, talent and toughness that you have. I have the passion for what I do and I have the desire to make my and Your Enlightened Saviors proud by bringing home yet another championship into the fold. Karen, if you and your horse face think that you're just going to walk all over me, then you're even dumber than Jeff Jarrett looks. Karen, just face facts, when it comes right down to it, I'm just better and I'm just above the rest.

AJ lowers her microphone and smiles at Karen.

OOC: We should leave it at 2-2 honestly since it's so close to deadline and I'll be away most of the day tomorrow.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Cena/Edge/Hardy Vs. YES

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

The Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
Okay enough is enough and its time for a change. I mean really we have Hardy talking about stealing the show and it being his team. And we have little bearded goat boy over there talking about beating me and all that jazz. Let me remind you Goat Boy that you were the one that fell off the table and happen to fall on your feet before you face planted again. I knocked my own self out so get your history done correctly. But Smackdown is going to be legendary because it will be Team Edge that will take over and dominate over YES and I will finally get that victory that has alluded me. I want to make sure that I take down you as I have already defeated the other two. The newbies in the group doesn’t matter because it is just you three and you are the main focus.

But I will say that this will be my show. This will be my match. And I will make sure that people will remember this match for me. This show will be remembered because I will be the one that not only steals the show but also dominates and wins it for my team. For Team Edge. For Team Rated R. And it will be that win… this win that will give myself the momentum forward to Survivor Series where it will be that I will become the new world heavyweight champion. So take notice everyone. I will single handedly save each and every one of you. I will single handedly lead us to victory. Because I’m just… well I’m just that good. I mean really. It is true. I am just that good. I mean really if there is someone that doesn’t think so… I dare you to come on out… well that’s what I…

Edge winds up being interrupted by…

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Eddie Guerrero vs. RVD(c) for the Television Championship

The scene opens up in a backstage area where Eddie Guerrero is seen as the crowd erupts into cheers. He looks directly into the camera as he begins to speak.

guerrero.jpg

Wrestling, my first love. When you and I drifted apart so long ago, I wasn't sure when I would see you again, in fact there was a period of my life that I wasn't sure this day would ever come because of how much time had passed. But part of me always knew it would, regardless of how faintly I felt it at times, I always knew. What we share is deep; you are the blood that flows through my veins, wrestling, you're the marrow in my bones, the very oxygen that I breathe. The Ultimate Wrestling Federation is where I was told I could find you, and the talent contract I signed was my way back to your heart. Now I've found you and I know that our love is something that never went away, the proof lies in not only the great lengths I went to in order to find you, but the fact that my first match back in your arms is for a championship.

Smackdown's Television Championship is something that's been hot potatoed around for the past few weeks, the prestige of the title diminishing more and more with each toss from the previous holder to the following holder. It is my duty to restore that prestige and give the history books a meaningful and more lengthy Television Championship reign. Rob Van Dam, Friday night is going to be a bad night to be you, holmes, because it's been too long since I've competed in a wrestling ring and it's been even longer since I've held championship gold. When I look at our names on the same match card, it gives me memories of the days that our fans and peers alike used to debate over who had the better Frog Splash. Well as that question is raised again, I look forward to giving them all a definitive answer when my Frog Splash is the maneuver that not only removes the Television Championship from your grasp, but cements my place on this show and opens everyone's eyes to what they've been missing all these months.

See you in the ring, ese'.

The screen fades to black

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

*Damien Sandows music begins to play as the crowd turns their hatred towards the stage, Sandow emerges through the curtain with his arms raised as if receiving praise from the crowd. He begins to make his way down to the ring as he begins to speak*

SD_681_Photo_053.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow, I am one half of your tag team champions, and as always my addled masses I am here to help all of you. Help you by teaching you that simply because a bout is given the illusion of importance, it is by no means relevant to the inquiry of who is the top of this brand. As whether it be Edge, Jeffrey Or Johnathan who emerge victories, all three will be mere placeholders, a valet for the worlds heavyweight championship. For all three have been bested on more than one occasion by Your Enlightened Saviors. In fact, since you ignorant people can barely remember how to spell your names I'd like to remind you that this bout has occurred before, and in said bout we emerges victorious and that was before Mr. Wyatt officially joined our word with his own. Which is precisely why you two degenerates have nothing of merit to say.

*Sandow walks up the steel steps to the ring apron and stands next to Daniel Bryan*

For you two are in this bout simply because your ignorant ways were so evenly matched, you both lost to each other and therefore received an undeserved Championship opportunity, That however won't matter once the Survivor Series event has passed and we not only have control of the Smackdown Serial but one of us have earned, I understand that may be a word you two are unfamiliar with but please try and follow, one of us have earned a championship bout. This will simply be a preview of events yet to come, and we will show once again why no matter the situation we will always emerge victorious in the long run not for ourselves, but the for the benefit, the well-being, and the common good of each and every one of you. You're Welcome.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Smackdown Ambrose vs Show

The crowd is silent but that immediately changes the second Dean Ambrose's music hits and fans get on their feet for the former two time World Heavyweight Champion. Miraculously he seems fine after the hellish battle with Raven just over a week ago.

ambrose20-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Oh boy is there a lot of things I need to get off my chest. First thing's first, I am a part of Team Wolfe. Now I'm not the leader, and I don't have a problem with that. Everyone knows I'm going to be the last one standing and get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship and I'm not a team player. This may seem like a bad combination but it's actually our teams greatest asset. Every single member on the opposing team has wronged me in some way. I've always promised to exact my revenge one person at a time and now I get a chance to do just that. It'll basically be a gauntlet match for me and I can't wait. Once I feel one person has had enough, I'll finish him off and let another come in and take his medicine. I'll do whatever is necessary for two reasons. One, to finally finish YES off once and for all and two, because I am still the greatest fighter in UWF. And as Survivor Series looms closer and closer I'm going to have to prove it over and over again. My first feat is a man I've had many tangles with in the past...The Big Show.

The crowd boos as the mention of Big Show's name. Ambrose continues to walk down the ramp.

The last time we tangled, our match ended a bit abruptly. I was disqualified for using excessive force in a match where there was no disqualification. I made the giant pass out and unable to leave the ring on his own two feet. As far as I can tell, I was the victor of that match. The record books may say otherwise but everyone knows who the dominant wrestler was. Now this time it's a regular old singles match and that may seem like an advantage to The Big Show but that would be a huge miscalculation. Aside from that slight speed bump, Big Show has been very dominant in his run here but I'll take greater satisfaction in ending his reign.

Ambrose smiles as the crowd cheers the madman on. He finally walks into the ring and faces the stage.

So I want all of you to tune in Friday Night to watch a sneak peak of what’s going to happen at Survivor Series. Just watch what I do to the Big Show and multiply it by 5 and that's what you can expect. Now our team is a bit dysfunctional but I'm not quite sure how well your team will mend. YES has made a bad habit of getting involved with my business and if they try to help you out in our match, well all of them know damn well what I'm capable of. I've had multiple run ins with everyone in your team so you can expect just what you've had done to you in the past and in case you forgot, since well you probably wouldn't want to remember that night, It's going to end with you laying face down lifeless ion the ring.

The crowd cheers for the sadisticness in Ambrose as he backs away and falls down hooking his arms on the ropes behind him.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Eddie Guerrero vs. RVD(c) for the Television Championship

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the Television Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD. Rob then starts to speak ...

Hey Eddie. What's up man? After all this time you came back here, just to get your ass kicked by the best in the business, The Whole Fuckin' Show. I gotta respect you for that, it takes a lot of guts to come out here, when you know you gotta face the best Television Champion in this business' history. And dude, what's up with all that "I'm gonna take your championship." thing. You should stop flying up in the smoke and get your feet back on the ground man. Or you know what buddy? You want that title? Take it. Whatever. I don't give a damn, because at Survivor Series not only, that I'm gonna win the match for my team, I'm gonna earn myself a title shot at the World Heavyweight Championship and I guess you know what that means, Eddie. That means sooner or later, we're gonna have a new champion again. Rey Rey wasn't able to pull it off and keep that title for some time? Neither Cena will do. Because as soon as I will be guaranteed my title shot, I'm gonna be that kid's worst nightmare. You wanna talk about, who has a better Frog Splash? Dude, look at what the critics are saying about me and you. They're talkin' about me as Mr. Friday Night and about you ... wait, they don't talk about you, 'cause you're nothin' bro, you're not a championship material, that's why the only thing you can do with this title is to take a photo, frame it and put it on your wall at home ...

Rob shrugs his shoulders and smiles as the crowd goes nuts, but wait, there's more. RVD continues ...

I know you've been watching me in the ring Eddie, but I gotta admit, I've been watching you too. I've seen those cheating techniques, that you use quite often. Not cool. But if you'll try to cheat on me, when you'll try to throw me that chair, I'm gonna kick it right into your face, delivering Van Terminator and sending your brain to another galaxy. As matter of fact, I'm gonna do that no matter what's gonna happen. You can be great, you can be best all you want, but you can't beat Rob Van Dam, when I am at my best! And dude, this past few weeks, I'm feelin' the form again. You see, I'm runnin' over my opponents like a truck, leaving only blood on faces and crap in pants of my opponents. You're gonna come down here or not, your choice. I'm only saying that the result will be always the same and that's me, walking out of this match victorious and with this "Hot potato" in my, well, in Fonzie's hands. And there' one last thing dude. RVD 4:20 says, your ass is about to get smoked dude and why? 'Cause RVD said so!

Crowd gives RVD a huge ovation for his speech as for the line of Stone Cold Steve Austin ...

RVD is no second-line anything!

RVD makes his classic signature pose, leaving the ring and going to the backstage area, while Fonzie hops around blowing his whistle, holding the Television title very proudly ...

Blizzard

Reaction score

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;-cZ7ndjhhps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers! All of a sudden, the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena makes his way out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “Goatfaces again? Let’s do this!†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp. John Cena nods his head at his “CeNation†members as he continues his journey to the ring. John Cena slides into the ring and motions for a microphone. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_shot0025.png

John Cena: Quite the crowd we got here tonight, very loud and very vocal. And I know I say that every week, or most weeks, but it just seems to me that every time I come out here to speak, or wrestle, you guys just continue to get louder, and louder, AND LOUDER! Truth be told, I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s something to me that brings all of this together. To see so many people on their feet, to see so many people have their voices heard, and to be standing here in the middle of this ring each and every week to hear it; brings meaning to everything we do. Which is why I tend to appreciate this, and acknowledge this much more than most other people. Other people include these two goofballs in the ring right here, actually make that three. Y.E.S., and you Edge.

The audience explodes in cheers as they laugh along with John Cena as the cameras zoom in to Edge and Y.E.S. who has an unimpressed expression on their face. Cena continues.

John Cena: You see, folks, this Friday night on SmackDown, I’m participating in a huge six man tag team match. I, once again, have the chance to face Y.E.S. Now, you see, Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt, and whoever else you guys recruited over the past couple of weeks, this is nothing more than a warm up for my big match at Survivor Series. Listen up and listen good, ‘partners’, what I do to Y.E.S. this Friday is an example of what’s going to happen at Survivor Series. Because this Friday night I’m not gon’ go easy on these guys. Nope, I, along with the entire U.W.F. Universe hate these guys’ guts and nothing more than beating the hell out of them will brighten their mood. I plan on doing that, and I hope you two do pay attention. Because after this Friday and most importantly after Survivor Series? THE CHAMP WILL STILL BE HERE!

The audience explodes in cheers, as John Cena lowers the microphone down by his side, raising the World Heavyweight Championship high in the air.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Bray Wyatt suddenly appears up on the titantron, Eli Cottonwood is in the background, arms crossed, face cold as stone as his leader begins to speak.

huskynewpic.jpg

Bray Wyatt: Now ain't that a pretty little sight. That World Heavyweight Championship raised up high in the air. Paints a pretty little picture don't it Eli?. Well I'd certainly be first to get my camera out to capture a 'snap' of John Cena holding the World Heavyweight Championship over his head because let me assure you that image won't be the one you see for much longer. I mean... hell, it may not even be me that takes the title from you John Cena, y'know, by cashin' in my Money in The Bank n' all. In fact, you probably won't even be the champion after the Survivor Series because your tag team partners this week will be fightin' to take it from you. Your tag team partners who, by the way, resent each other and hate every fibre of each others being. Now I ain't sayin' I would ever gamble, because we all know that it's a sin, but if I were a betting man, you best believe I ain't putting my money on your team this week on Smackdown. Let me assure you of that John Cena.

The crowd are booing loudly as Bray Wyatt smiles, chuckling to himself a little before continuing.

'The Champ will still be here!'... and you say it with such vigour, man...it's gon' be a shame for you when the plan comes together. Y'see I've been conferring with my people, with my children, and they've been telling me that the time is now. I've been telling them that the time is soon, to be patient, to believe in me... but I do heed their words and I do take their opinions to heart, man, because they're the only people that matter anythin' to Bray Wyatt. Those people include my partners in salvation, Mister Damien Sandow and Mister Daniel Bryan. We work as a unit... we know the plan and the plan will be commenced upon this week... you three, Edge, Hardy and Cena seriously think you can stand in the way of something none of you could stand in front of something so powerful?... you can't even stand together... your own dissension will be your demise but Y.E.S will be happy to be the vultures and get a victory this week, a victory that will set in motion the beginning of the end... because I plan on beatin' you Cena... just so the world can see the future. Just so people can get a preview... a preview of Armageddon.

Bray Wyatt laughs as he ends his speech.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Ambrose vs Show

Sorry I couldnt show up. School came first this week. You know the drill.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Ambrose vs Show

oh well, if I had know SD would have been late, I would have gotten something up. lol

Lewb

Reaction score
Edge vs. Hardy - 12/7/12

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" bursts through the arena and the whole of the arena get up on their feet with some already clapping the imminent arrival of the new World Heavyweight Champion. The glow off the belt is the first thing you see as Hardy walks out onto the stage As the belt is draped over his shoulder he looks fired up as he casually makes his way to the ring.

11054674.jpg

He wastes no time in sprinting to the ring and sliding inside, before picking his belt back up, running up the turnbuckle and showing the whole of Detroit his new possession.

11054746.jpg

He pops down off of the turnbuckle and his music stops. With the belt now draped across his shoulder he has a microphone passed to him and he wastes no time in starting to talk to the UWF Universe.

Jeff Hardy: CREEEEATURRRRES!

Huge pop ripples through the audience before Jeff Hardy continues.

You know, it feels so great to be back in Michigan, and it feels so damn great to be your WORLD... HEAVYWEIGHT... CHAMPION! It's been a long time coming man and it's been a struggle to achieve it, but it has only made this feel more special, more special than any other time I have accomplished a championship victory. They say you'll never forget your first time and you don't... But this.... This means more to me than ever before because I know deep down I have been pushed to my true limits, and I excelled through it and come out on top against some top adversaries that have been known as the best in their times. Some say equally these two are the best of our era, and to come out on top against them both, shows just how much I wanted this and how much I need to prove I could get there. Getting there however, for a true champion, is the easy part. The hard part... Is staying there.

Now, I know that John Cena is going to want to put his rematch clause into effect and I don't blame him, it worked the last time he lost this championship against Rey Mysterio. And although I do truly believe that John Cena won't be able to defend this title successfully the third time round either, he's not going to get a chance to prove my theory either way. Since the day I started here in the UWF I have had Cena's number, and in no way is that going to change. Also at Survivor Series, Dolph Ziggler... Through all of the YES Versus Authority battle, it was Dolph that outlasted them all, and gained a shot at this down the line. Dolph, you've earned your shot, like I earned mine. But your story, will end a little differently to mine I can promise you that. Oh, and uhh.... Let's not forget my life long friend in Edge!

The crowd boo the mention of Edge and Hardy laughs to himself before carrying on to speak.

11054794.jpg

This must be killing you man am I right? The fact that I am the one out here holding the belt in celebration, and the closest you can get to it is hitting the champion in the face with it before the bell even rung. Is that the part that annoys you the most, or is it the fact the my path to winning this at Survivor Series was the one thing you would always say would be my downfall? I took that one more risk.... I risked the fact you would make the three count, and hit the Swanton just in time. That risk is the reason I am champion right now. And a lot is made about the fact you weren't pinned, which is why you should still be in this title hunt.... I could have pinned either of you, Cena was already on his back, he was already out. But tonight, you have the big chance to prove that you deserve a shot at this. And you may try and do it with Victoria's help, although she hasn't been much of an asset since being round you.... You may try and do it on your own, I really don't mind either way. The fact that I have already beaten you, and I am the World Heavyweight Champion... AND all of Detroit's creatures are right behind me, is all I need to know that your involvement in my business, is over after tonight. You could say.... I have the Edge.

Jeff waits for Edge to join him in the ring as the UWF fans are chanting "HARDY! HARDY!"

Killz

Reaction score
SD 12/7/12 - Ziggler vs Jarrett

HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
…
COME ON
…
BRING IT ON!

[video=youtube;Gn5brZ8WorA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn5brZ8WorA[/video]

Zigglers music hits to HUGE heat as he has single handedly ensured the continuation of Y.E.S, their control over Smackdown for 1 month AND has secured a World Title shot. He steps out from the back, trying to stay in character, but eyes gleaming at the future potential. He poses like only he knows how before heading for the ring.

NDdYLUtjdmNVZDAx_o_dolph-ziggler-mocks-chris-jerichos-entrance---wwe-raw-.jpg

Ziggler runs and slides up onto the nearside apron before faux climbing into the ring, delivering his signature lean and smirk at the crowd, before finally entering the squared circle. He runs and jumps to the turnbuckle to pose, after which Ziggler grabs a mic from ringside as the boos rain down on him. He clears his throat.

dolph-ziggler-wwe-raw-650x365.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Whatevs, hashtag:heel remember?

The condescension in his voice raises more ire from the fans.

Sorry sorry, brb, just heading to Survivor Series to make no fewer than THREE eliminations, be the sole survivor in the only traditional style match on the night AND become number 1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship just like I told each and every one of you!

Ziggler shouts the last few words and the heat is becoming astronomical.

You hate me because I’m everything you wish you were so do you really think I care if you boo me or not? I care about one thing and one thing only and that’s stealing the show every single night and making it very clear that no-one can touch Dolph Ziggler. Except your mom.

Ziggler smirks but quickly his expression changes.

But if you want to talk about stealing the show then Surivor Series is going to set the standard for years to come. I wasn’t even a member of Y.E.S, I wasn’t a giant, I was just…the best. The Showoff, the hashtag:heel, Sole Survivor AND number one contender but this week on Smackdown I…jerk the curtain? Against Jeff Jarret, European Champion? It’s only a matter of luck that Jarrett wasn’t eliminated by ME on Sunday night, it’s just a statistic, the records still show the only winner on the night was ME so what have I got to prove? It’s just another case of the higher ups being scared of what I can do, scared of how damn good I am. They may not want to give me the opportunities, they may not want to feature me, they may want to continue to feed you idiots, you “creeaaaaaatuuureeeesss†Jeffrey Hardy and Edge and past-it losers like Rob Van Dam and Jeff Jarrett so when you all catch up and realise I’m the best thing to ever happen to this industry don’t come crying to me. When good Ol’ JR and colour commentary want to realise that LIVE on pay-per-view they witnessed one of the most significant moments in UWF history when I was the sole survivor in my match do NOT come looking for interviews or insight on what makes me tick. I’m not going to stop stealing the show every match, every night, every show, every week, every month, every time I step from behind that curtain because that…that’s all I know how to do, be better than all of you.

Dolph shrugs.

So come on Jarrett, come show everyone that ‘Slapnuts’ merch that’s plummeting next to the Showoff’s gear so that Nielsen can watch the ratings for Smackdown plummet when your music hits. Then I can do what the world has been waiting for, I can move on to Hardy...and the World Heavyweight Championship...

BDC

Reaction score
Re: SD 12/7/12 - Ziggler vs Jarrett

THE CH-CH-CH-CHOSEN ONE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4&feature=plcp

Suddenly, as if on cue, the hard rockin' intro music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, begins to play and receives a strong pop from the crowd. Wasting no time, the Team Wolfe Captain marches out onto stage with his spikey, short hair and his slim, yellow glasses with his new (old) T-shirt design on. He stops at the top of the ramp and grins at Ziggler and shakes his head. After a short hesitation, he stomps on down the ramp and to the ring.

Snapshot311-4-20121-02AM.png

As he ascends the steel steps, he stops and looks over the crowd. The fans erupt in appreciation of their European Champion. He quickly steps into the ring and jumps to the ropes toward the camera. As the pyro goes off behind him, Double J yells at the camera.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQU97HhAggcd97NPdCal4gykYZu7uCb4Bi3N7F9Xf8xATb_eLZQP8IpGG57.jpg

Jeff Jarrett (off microphone): Now, that's how you make an entrance!

As the crowd continues to make noise, Jarrett goes for the mic.

Jeff Jarrett: B-T-W, Hashass, my momma wouldn't touch your gigolo ass with a ten foot pole. It's like she always told us a kids, 'Don't pick that up. You don't know where its been.'

The crowd erupts as Jarrett grins at Ziggler.

Jeff Jarrett: Oh, and how's Vicky Guerrero doing? Have I introduced you to my amazing wife and accomplished professional wrestler, Karen Jarrett? Ya see, Blow off, you can go on about how many old women you do, but I'm ALWAYS going to end up in bed with THIS!! And THAT'S something you will NEVER be able to say!

The Titantron lights up and we see the beautiful profile of the Queen of the Mountains, Karen Jarrett, smiling for the camera.

Karen Jarrett: Thank you, honey. I'm all yours. (Looks over at Dolph) Why be with a boy when you can have the man?

karen-vicky.jpg

NO COMPARISON...lol...

The crowd 'OOOs' at the dig. But Jeff goes on.

Jeff Jarrett: As for Survivor Series, I must congratulate you. You saved the day for YES and outlasted both me and Dean Ambrose. But, I got news for you, bud. You better take advantage of that Championship chance and fast, 'cause, if you think the King of the Mountain is done, well, let's just say, YOU DON'T KNOW THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN! Ok, and just to make things perfectly clear, the change in attire has nothing to do with merchandising. Not really carrin' how many t-shirts I sell or how many you sell, as far as that goes! And, if you think you can brush me off like a dark match, then, you have a few surprises waiting for you! 'Cause, number one, I got this.

Ole Double J raises the European Championship high and smiles that Cheshire cat grin.

Snapshot911-4-20121-05AM.png

Jeff Jarrett: And, second, it's only a matter of time before I'm standing toe to toe with Jeff NERO Hardy or, HELL, even, Edge or Cena. Ya know, it could be you for all care, cause, the point is, I'm going to get my shot. It may not be while YES is running the show. But their month will run out faster than you think. And when Wolfe comes back into power, there will be hell to pay. On top of that, Wolfe will reward those who EARN their shots. And, Jiggler, I've SO earned my spot and, in my humble opinion, a shot at the big time. But I'm patient. I knew in that circus act they call Survivor Series that the odds were against those who had proven themselves time and time again like the Chosen One and, on the other hand, the odds were in favor of an opportunist like you, Dolph! But, I'm not worried. I've been in the ring with Hardy and I'm sure he can handle you.

Jeff grins and turns his back on the Show Off letting it all sink in...​

Killz

Reaction score

Ziggler claps briefly, tucking the microphone under his arm, before speaking again.

normal_vlcsnap-00610.png

Dolph Ziggler: It's promo 101, just like in the movies, you turn your back on Dolph Ziggler because you think you're better than me. Better than the showoff? Whatevs, continue living in your delusional world. Let me tell you something, just one of the things that has changed since the boom of the 90's, and that's that it's ALL about the face of the company now, it's all about the merch and it's all about knowing what these people want to see before they do.

Cheers from the crowd?

And the irony through this whole thing is that these people can't even seem to put 2 and 2 together...no it wasn't a compliment to you marks, if you listen to me you'd realise that you're too STUPID to know what you want. In 12 months time when the face of the company is Stone Cold Steve Austin or Pope Dinero over on Raw, nor Sting on NXT or Y.E.S here on Smackdown...when the brand lines are blurred and there is one showoff stood head and shoulder above the rest you will all desperately try to cling to my success and I'll laugh in your faces for passing up the opportunity to jump on the Dolph-wagon, no it's not what you think, because I'm going straight to the top. I say this Jarrett because the reason you're not going to the top is because you're stuck in the past. You know as well as I do, deep down, no-one wants to see your tired old act anymore.

Dolph lets his anger subside a little.

There's a reason I let Vickie Guerrero go and that's because she didn't do her bit. Once upon a time I thought I needed a powerful woman by my side but now, I don't need anyone. You can only rely on person, yourself. Not family, not friends, not these people who so rudely boo the guy they pay to see and don't deny it! So I'll take your words and leave you to your stolen wife, whatever, I'd just suggest you don't bring her to the show on Friday because I sortttt of have a habit of stealing wives and girlfriends. Just a warning. Like your warning actually that Hardy will be able to handle me...like, you handled business on Sunday? If your word is anything to go by, and you talked a big talk before you lost at Survivor Series, then I should find it easy winning my first and last World Heavyweight Championship and no that's not because I'll never main event again, in your dreams lower midcard, but because no-one will dethrone the hashtag:heel, the sole survivor, the showoff, Dolph Ziggler. Not even the King of the Mountain.

Dolph holds out his hand gesturing towards Jarrett and giving him the floor once again.

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett laughs out loud after Zigglers blatant burn.

Jeff Jarrett: Number one, Zigs, I wrote the damn book on promos. Right up there with Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper, my friend. Everything you young punks are tryin' ta play at, I set the standard for. So, of course, every move I make, every word I speak is right up there with the blueprints. SO, how aboutcha shut that big ole mouth of yours and sit back and take some notes!

Jarrett ends that last comment pointing directly at Ziggler and giving him the serious staredown.

Snapshot1211-4-20121-07AM.png

Jeff Jarrett: This isn't about the nineties! This is about here and now. And it's not about how many foam guitars I can sell either! It's about how hard I'm gonna kick your ass and for how long! You haven't a clue what these people like to watch, want to watch or even what they might want to see in the foreseeable future. Obviously, you don't care. The fact of the matter is you're busy makin' time with some bimbo and what the people want to see is a fight! They want to see an honest ta gawd wrestling match; not the two of us in this ring rantin' and strokin' each other! That's why I came here in the first place, Jiggles! I sat at home or while I was producing another blockbuster show in India and watched the UWF flounder and flop. I watched a bunch of movie stars and teenage heartthrobs come in here and treat this business like some damn sitcom and I'm tired of it! And, personally, it ends here.

Jarrett starts to pace a bit; not really looking right at Dolph anymore.

Jeff Jarrett: You wanna talk about the face of the business? The face of the business should be the guy who can out fight, out wrestle and damn near out anything his opponent. And you got a lot a show...not sure about the fight. They have a sayin' back home, Rawlf. Guys like you are all Bark and no BITE! Ya see, you talk about my 'tired ole act'. Ya got that wrong there, Nickey! It's not an act. This is how I am 24/7. I don't come in here and play a part. Not like I'm gonna be puttin' on like I'm a male cheerleader or somethin'! By the way, I hear Mondos doing pretty good. What happened to the rest of your buddies from the Spirit Squat? Did they ever let you touch the tag belts?

tumblr_m9hju8qLvM1rqcc77o4_250.gif

Jarrett grins as the crowd gives a strong pop and a little laugh at Ziggler's expense.

Jeff Jarrett: Yeah, Ziggy, you collect yourself seventy championships and we'll talk, ok, Junior? Until then, why don't you go show off somewhere else?!

Snapshot1011-4-20121-06AM.png

Jarrett waves his hands as if dismissing the young punk as the crowd returns a strong pop.​

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.