UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
THIS WEEK THERE WILL NO....
UWFSmackdownban.png

INSTEAD PREPARE FOR THE....

TedDeebsHeatwave.png

Live from the US Airways Center in the desert known as Phoenix, Arizona. The home of the Steve Nash and the Suns will house a special 3 hour edition of Smackdown only 5 days after agruably the greatest Pay Per View in the history of UWF. The whole roster will be in action as well as Smackdown's two New champions will have to defend their gold. Plus, a Royal Rumble will take place this week to decide another challenger to face off for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Great American Bash and will join the Animal Batista and the winner of the World Title Match.

RyderJarrett.png

Zach Ryder Vs. Jeff Jarrett

In our opening match it will be a highly anticpated rematch from a week ago. Last week it was Bully Ray who fell to the likes of Jeff Jarrett all thanks to a guitar shot which took Ryder down. This week there will be no third party as the champion of the internet looks to get his first win on Smackdown against the man who has no qualms cheating and lying to reach his end goals. Jeff Jarrett meanwhile looks to correct his mistake of not putting Ryder in his place and will look to do just that this week.

MichaelsBatista.png

Batista vs. Shawn Michaels

Animal rights activists would have been appalled at how Batista was treated at Starrcade if he were indeed a real animal, but regardless he came out the Winner and found himself a spot as one of the number one contender's to the World Heavyweight Championship. Meanwhile the Legendary Showstopper is coming off a submission loss to the much younger Damien Sandow. HBK would love to make a statement this week by taking down the Number One Contender, but the Animal was quoted as saying "No frickin way"

EuropeanChampionshipMatch.png

UWF European Championship Match
The Miz (C) v. Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam took one too many chances last night at Starrcade and it cost him the match. However while he will now have to enter the Rumble in hopes of competing for the World Title at the GAB, Wolfe was so impressed he's giving Van Dam a shot at Smackdown's New 2nd Tier Title, the European Championship. The Miz won quite possibly the biggest upset to date in the UWF and did Smackdown proud. The Miz probably isn't happy about having to defend his championship after just winning it, but he won't talk to tell us.

StingWyatt.png

Bray Wyatt v. Sting

A battle that could very well be for the World Championship one day. The Legend, the Icon, Sting looks to make up for his disappointing loss on last week's Smackdown by taking on a man who won. The Redneck Preacher has spent the night cooling down in a Baltimore Prison after attacking a fan at Starrcade. He will be out by the time of Heatwave and he looks to continue his winning streak over the insane Icon. With both men entered into the battle royal later in the night what will happen between these two on Heatwave.

SandowMysterio.png

Rey Mysterio v. Damien Sandow

UWF's resident Superhero will be in action with a man who has the ego of a supervillain. Sandow had an impressive debut last week making the Showstopper tap out and looks to take out another legend of the ring this week. However, while Mysterio was not able to win last week, a superhero never gives up and thus the Master of the 619 looks to exile Sandow into the desert.

CenaHardy.png

Jeff Hardy v. John Cena

And in this writer's opinion a potential show stealer as two big names in the wrestling business go head to head in hopes of making a major statement. Hardy last week was able to out work Mysterio, as the Anti-Christ believes it is his time to shine and could very well prove it by besting Cena. Meanwhile Cena was left unconscious by the n.W.o and unfortunately Cena won't have a shot at revenge, so the chain gang commander will have to resort to taking out his frustrations on Hardy.

DBHHH.png

Daniel Bryan v. HHH

Triple H wants his hands on Dibiase and the match has been made for next Week's Smackdown, but Wolfe worrying about the stamina of the C.O.O. of the company feels he needs a warm up match to prepare. His opponent, the man who came within a finger tip of being World Champion, Daniel Bryan. Bryan recieved a broken nose at Starrcade and a minor concussion but will be cleared to compete by Friday, can the injured former Number One Contender overcome the Game, or will the C.O.O. show why he is indeed the Boss.

15ManRoyalRumbleMatch.png

Royal Rumble Match

15 men will enter only one will walk out the victor and earn himself a shot at the UWF World Heavyweight Championship. With the entire roster on the card it is anyone's guess who will walk out of this with their hand raised in victory.

WHC.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Ted Dibiase v. Dean Ambrose

What more needs to be said about the Main Event of Heatwave. Ambrose fulfilled the dream of a lifetime at Starrcade becoming the second man to wear the UWF World Heavyweight champion and the first in several months. Though the toll of his hellacious match against DB will play a factor, you have to give Ambrose a chance because he proved at Starrcade he is all heart! Meanwhile the other man is the Million Dollar Son who's hot streak will be put on the line. Dibiase according to Wolfe has earned a shot and he will get it in hopes of shutting up the brash young superstar. Will Dibiase find a way to pick up a cheap win by thievery or bribe, or will the heart of the champion outway his broken body and see him to making his first title defense a success.

WE Will hear from:

The New UWF World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose.

The New UWF European Champion

And many more...

OOC: Ok so here is what you need to know so don't go asking questions about the day or the Royal Rumble. First Smackdown will be regularly shown on FRIDAYS, we promise no more early shows to screw this up, and Smackdown will be on Thursdays ONLY the weeks of Pay Per Views so that people will have time to tt for the PPV after the last show.

Now as for the Royal Rumble do NOT post a thread for it. There will be no thread. The winner will be decided by the person with the best overall tting this week. So if you think you are only going to get one make it the best post possible. We will not, I repeat not, completely screw you if you only get up one. However we recommend you get up as many as you can. The other 3 spots in the Scramble match will be determined next week based off of what we see this week. So get out there and have fun. If you have any other questions ask EOR because he's in charge of it and I will most likely have no idea. Let's go Blue Version and kick some serious ass!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF PRESENTS HEATWAVE: FRIDAY 6/22/2012

Wow! What a card! And I'm getting my title shot, even though I wasn't able to win a match? DAMN! I'll do anything to win that title and that battle royal too!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Looks great. Looking forward to Lewb/Blizz and Andrew/Fetter session.

Seeing Lub compete for the European Championship will be interesting.

Lewb

Reaction score

We could have a new World Heavyweight Champion.... just putting that out there, Prodigy is beaast.

Going for that battle royal full throttle. No way im letting Rey take another one ;)

Izzy, Whizzy, lets get busy Blizzy!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Oh shit, never expected a world title shot this soon, this is gonna be mega. Can't wait to go toe to toe with Captain!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Okay guys... We're looking for people to go 5-5 for this show, more epic you make, the harder you work, the closer you'll get to the belt.

also, we got three matches need covering, this is one big show!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Well, Tom you didn't disappoint, that card is absolutely stacked.

Some massive matches, going to be interesting to see how the new champions react to their first defence. I'll be keeping a keen eye on Got_Swag of course, he better do that Euro Title proud.

I've got two big matches to get TTing for, got Dresden's Sting to contend with and then the Royal Rumble match... going to get real gnarly, real quick, going full tilt this time round, Bray Wyatt's bringin' it!.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Massive card! Championships are being defended, a big battle royal and my state of the union address lol. Now I know why Dibiase was the poster boy but I'm not gonna give up that easily no sir!

Lewb

Reaction score

You want people going 5-5 when the show will be up in 5 days. Your asking a bit much to be fair.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

That's an example of what would be great.. I've seen it done in the past, but certainly more than one one is what we're expecting to be honest.

Lewb

Reaction score
Previous Smackdown trash talks

The Heatwave arena is set up for a one off extravaganza of the best that Smackdown has to offer. Phoenix, Arizona has the excitement so apparent you can see it on each fans face. Bit of a shame really that this starts to play on the tron.

[video=youtube_share;-YQpx63udX8]http://youtu.be/-YQpx63udX8[/video]

ANOTHER ME IS WHAT THERE WILL NEVER BE!

The tron shows Jeff Hardy, and sure enough, the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling stands atop of the ramp, not his once usual self of pandering to the adoring fans, but instead with a purpose, cold and still. After pausing a moment, he walks down the ramp towards the ring.

WWE-Jeff-Hardy-Entrance-Picture.jpg

He slides into the ring and wastes no time in retrieving a microphone. When the music stops the boos that The Antichrist retracts are quite loud by the fans in The Desert. The enigma looks out towards many of the people chanting his name and booing him out of the building before he starts speaking his mind.

Jeff Hardy: I did not give you all the distinct advantage of seeing me at Starrcade this Sunday. When others that were not otherwise booked to appear decided to show up, and talk about their non-inclusion, every single one of those people went on camera, and lied to the world, they lied to every single one of you. They spewed garbage on the fact that they wanted to perform for the Universe, they wanted to prove their so called dominance in the ring, one even tried to make out he was teaching you all a lesson on how to better yourselves. And one more bullied his way to a World Heavyweight Championship match on this... Supershow. But they were never the intentions and they were never the reasons for them showing up on a night they weren't requested. It wasn't for you, your benefit, for anything. No, as much as they all tried to disguise it, they all done it for them, and to line their pockets with extra money. Unfortunately that is the only reason anyone does anything around here these days. But not myself, no... Instead of pandering to you people, pretending you are what I care about was simply something something I was not prepared to do. I sat at home and watched the mockery of a show that was Starrcade and watched Dean Ambrose become our champion. The man on Smackdown. He deserves nothing, and it makes me sick all of you cheer him on a regular basis. Last week I kicked Rey Mysterio to the kerb like I promised, and eradicated one of the biggest problems in this whole damn company. But just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, I look at the matches set for Heatwave and a smile shines right across my face. I get my hands on the single biggest problem with wrestling today.... John Cena.

The crowd cheer Cena and chants start coming through. Jeff lifts his microphone in the air and waits for them to settle down a bit.

You people really do make me laugh. This guy got his ass handed to him by the leader of the nWo, pretty much the only part of Starrcade I found amusing, and that was before I knew I was facing him this Friday night. The fact is I found that amusing simply because it was John Cena. the man portrays everything that I hate about wrestling today. He is the epitome of all that is wrong. He lives by his hustle, loyalty, and respect, and his rising above hate. Rise above hate? Is that what you were doing when you came out here with the opposite sports jersey the crowd wanted to see that particular night, ragging on the towns we were in and insulting peoples favorite wrestlers in the form of rap. Is that rising above hate, or is that plain instigating it? If we need to talk about Rising Above Hate, then that's exactly what is going to happen at Heatwave. I am going to Rise Above what I truly hate, and if you think what happened to you at Starrcade was bad, you wait til Heatwave. I am going to make sure you never make it to the battle royal later on in the night. A battle royal that is a perfect opportunity for me to put myself in the prime position to hoist all these unworthy superstars around the championship away, and to put myself on a pedestal on my own, as the champion of changing this company back to it's former glory, and champion of the World Heavyweight division in the UWF.

This Friday John, I will Rise Above Hate.... right after I give you a Twist of it!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Heatwave 6/22/12: Rey Mysterio vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

*Damien Sandows theme hits, and the crowd is quick to react with boos towards the stage. Sandow appears on the stage with mic in hand looking throughout the crowd before lifting his hands up to his side presenting himself to the arena*

SD__669_120.jpg

*Once he brings his hands down, he begins to make his way down the ramp raising his microphone which he holds as if it were a wine glass. Speaking out to the crowd*

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help all of you. Last we saw Smackdown you’re intellectual savior was faced with the task of imparting a lesson to one Mr. Michaels, a lesson I might add that I was forced to impart by physical means thanks to our miscreant of a general manager. I however placed Mr. Michaels in the enlightener, and in doing so taught a lesson to all who were witnesses the bout. As Mr. Michaels and the plethora of ignoramuses in the audience assumed that I chose not to compete from lack of ability, I do believe that underestimation has gone away now. Now let us move on to Heat-wave.

*Sandow walks up the steel steps walking across the ring apron and wiping his feet before stepping into the ring*

On this night I shall be competing in not one, but two individual contest. Firstly I have been pitted against one Rey Mysterio, a man who just one week ago suffered defeat at the hands of an even greater dunce a Jeffrey Hardy. While I am all to certain that Mr. Mysterio is compelled to rectify said loss, my vertically challenged adversary must realize that he is but another bump on the road to enlightenment. He is nothing more than a falsely appointed idol, who preys upon the minds of all of you here this evening by playing towards your primitive attraction to pretty colors and the deplorable insults to literacy that are comic book so called super heroes. Said false prophet is one I will be shining a light on and exposing to the world, however I should add that I do not necessarily mean I will be imposing said lesson physically. As always I cannot and will not subject all of you to an abhorrent contest, and while Mr. Mysterio has a reputation about him he just as Mr. Michaels is past the point of usefulness. He must learn to leave the spotlight alone, for his time in it as long gone by the wayside and in my new Era of enlightment there will be no room for this kind of charade. Furthermore I am behooved to mention my secondary match of the evening…

*The crowd ignoring the final sentence begin to chant 619 to Sandow, Sandow simply turns his head*

Please remain silent when I am speaking, thank you.

*The crowd boos even louder as Sandow simply moves on*

As I shall follow my lesson with Mr. Mysterio, with yet another lesson…a lesson to the entire roster. As your intellectual savior shall compete in a roster wide “rumble†to earn a chance to become World Heavyweight Champion, an accolade which shall help me spread my message across the baron wasteland that is the UWF Smackdown Audience. For once I do win aforementioned “rumble†and go on to defeat whoever else earns a shot as well as whichever of the pair of ignoramuses competing for championship is victorious, you all will finally be able to place me upon a pedestal and shine in the glow of my enlightenment. However I must say to those competing in said match, while you may be sharing the squared circle with myself I must say that it is only because of what is on the not because of your worthiness that that is so. And please know that once I become World Heavyweight champion, I wouldn’t have done it for myself, as always I do it for each and every one of you.

You’re Welcome

*Sandow lowers his mic raising his hand to the audience who boo him as he bask in the moment*

Aniking

Reaction score

Holy fucking shit, this card is off the charts! Some of these matches are unreal, particularly Sam/Dresden, Chase/RIR and Lewb/Blizzard. Not only that but there's a Battle Royal AND two championship matches? Guys, this is some serious work for 6 days. I just hope everybody TTs and does this show justice!

Looking forward to debuting as Triple H, but what a tough debut it'll be going up against Hoov with only a small promo under my belt. I guess I better get to it then ;)

Got_Swag

Reaction score

Wow, what a card!! Our two top titles on the line for the blue brand, including mine, this is going to be a battle. But this European title isn't leaving The Miz just yet!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Heatwave: Bray Wyatt Vs Sting

The crowd inside the Smackdown arena are at fever pitch ahead of the Heatwave extravaganza and not long off the heels of the massive Starrcade when a new theme hits the PA system, but they know who it is.

[video=youtube;-FefLypMw08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FefLypMw08[/video]

'Broken In Out In Love' hits the PA system, the haunting first strums of the guitar mean one thing, and our suspicions are correct as Bray Wyatt walks out from behind the curtain, Eli Cottonwood as always right behind him. Not saying a word. Just staring ahead. Bray Wyatt walks down the ramp not making eye contact with anybody. He slowly and stately walks up the ring steps and along the ring apron as Cottonwood gets into the ring and stands behind him. Cottonwood hands a microphone over to Wyatt and Wyatt begins to speak in his usual, prophetical, Southern drawl.

wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: 2000 years ago. 2000 years ago some guy named Jesus of Nazareth came into existence in a small town named Bethlehem. He was the son of god, and a mortal woman. He was a preacher-man and he was a prophet. He heard voices, man, and that voice was his ol' daddy, God himself. And God told him to tell people that they should love thy neighbour and to treat everyone equal with love and cherishment. Well go forward 2012 years, and to the end times, and we've got the same thing. We've got Bray Wyatt, 'The Angel In The Dirt'. And just like Jesus Christ... I've been met with nothin' but bad mouths, and dirty lies. I ain't go no internets, or any computers or nothin', but I can see it when I look out into the sea of sinners, that you all make up stories about Bray Wyatt. That you all slander Bray Wyatt. Well let me tell y'all somethin', y'all did the same thing to Jesus, his people didn't like him much, they thought he was a liar... Judas Iscariot, he sold Jesus into an execution for some pieces of silver... and the Romans, the emperors at the end of the day, they executed Jesus Christ, they nailed him to a cross and they killed him!. But I ain't Jesus Christ, the similarities may indeed be there, but unlike Jesus, you ain't gonna nail me to no cross... I will not be a martyr... and I will not suffer for the suns of the unworthy... and that means I ain't dyin' for nobody other than Bray Wyatt, for I am the only bein' worthy... of divinity.

The crowd are booing incessantly as Wyatt talks.

And the similarites between me and Jesus of Nazareth don't end there, because they called Jesus a heretic. The gentile, they called Jesus a lunatic and that's what I get from all of you. But like Jesus, I treat you all as equals. Which is why Sunday night at Starrcade, I held a little class outside the arena. I tried to save people... I really did... but sometimes, people just ain't capable of bein' in the presence of me... some people can't be saved. Now the policemen, they say I assaulted a man. Well I like to tell a different story, you see I was helpin' the guy. I was bein' a good samaritan as I always am, and I tried to beat the demons out of this poor boy's soul, just like an exorcism. Now that poor boy, well he spent the night in a hospital, and he decided not to press charges, because cousin Eli here decided to pay him a visit and show him just what we tried to do. He saw the error of his ways and with a little use of my honeyed words... the nice policeman let me go early... brainwash?... well maybe I did, or maybe I made another brother in this world of sinners. And with him lettin' me go, it allowed me the great dignity of facing Sting this week on the Smackdown... or rather, the Heatwave.

The crowd cheer at the mentioning of Sting.

And I find it rather ironic, that at Heatwave, I face a man who is definitely goin' to hell. Now some people might be shocked to hear that about Sting. I mean, he's a born-again Christian, man, he preaches his god and he thumps his bible every day, he's definitely bound for those pearly gates right?. Nah man, don't work like that. It's all good readin' and preachin' the good word, but it don't atone for the sins of the past and the sins you commit every time you spread your hatred in this ring. It's all good n' all, but it don't make up for the fact that you had a reason for bein' a Christian... you weren't just a Christian because you wanted to be. Nah, you became a Christian because you didn't want to end up burnin' up in hell with my dear ol' daddy. BUT!... it's to no avail Sting, because I am just a few days from condemming you to hell because I am the end of the line. I am simply, the end of times. A human, not nearly, man, a monster?... now we're gettin' somewhere, but I'm a monster who is more human than the average man woman and child, I can be your friend, or I can be your end... and at the end of times, I will stand with my children who decide to follow my words, and in 2000 years time... they'll all be spreadin' my good word... and they'll be talkin' about Bray Wyatt... the real, true, one and only holy spirit... the bringer of the end times. What are you going to do?... join me?... be wise...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.