UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF SuperSmackdown: Barely Legal - 09/07/12

Looks like it is time for Edge... to get Rated R :D

BDC

Reaction score

Bray wants to play pixel the boobies, we'll start with his~! jks! Let's do this!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Prodigy and I going at it once again! And he has two matches this week! I think Ive actually faced his Big Show twice before so this is he third time. I don't know what a steel chain match is but the new entity encompassing Dean Ambrose's body will definitely be lethal. This will be my first TT in a month so hopefully I'll deliver. Justice League vs Hardy and Edge should be a hell of a read. Also Joe/Cena and the triple threat should be awesome. Retain Andrew because I want to be the one to take it away from you! I expect some comedy gold coming from the Bray Wyatt and Jeff Jarrett TTs.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Bray wants to play pixel the boobies, we'll start with his~! jks! Let's do this!

I lol'd.
Anyways, looks like it's gonna be EoR and I. Let's steal the show, buddy. Barely Legal is gonna be one hell of a show, folks. As I read over these matches, I can already tell. I'm really looking forward to Pothead's TT's by the way, I'm a huge fan of his and glad he's back.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Oh yeah, that's what I like! Justice League have finally a chance to work together again and prove their worth some money here!

Great matches are set, hopefully TTing si gonna be good enough, to make this show epic.

I'll be following that TV title championship match abd Show vs Ambrose closely, those are gonna be great sessions I guess. Good job, blue crew!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm facing the WH Champ on my return? Daayum. I better impress! Good luck to you, Prod, I'll drop my TT soon.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
SuperShow: Dean Ambrose vs Big Show (Steel Chain Match)

Weeeeeeelllllllll! It's the Big Show!
[video=youtube;-UNgwbg3koI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UNgwbg3koI[/video]

Big Shows classic entrance music hits the PA system and the fans give a decent amount of boos for Big Show. The tall pyro goes off with a cacophony of noise, and as the smoke clears, The Big Show emerges from behind the curtain. The massive seven foot 500 pound frame stands out on the stage as the crowd shows their disapproval for the large competitor. Show smiles and dressed in his ring gear, makes his way down the ramp. Big Show talks but you cant hear it as he lumbers down the ramp and the crowd makes some more noise.

b6bf30f9.jpg

The Big Show dwarfs the members rampside as he turns the corner towards the steps. Show climbs them with ease and steps over the top rope like it was nothing. Big Show heads towards the far side of the ring, but stops and turns towards the camera side. He does his signature taunt on the ropes as the crowd continues their reaction.

The Big Show: Did you guys see Summerslam by chance? Did you see how I was the dominant giant in that handicap match? I made sure John Cena didn't become champion that night and I'll call it where it counts, Ted Dibiase Jr. is still the UWF World Heavyweight Champion and its all thanks to me.

Resounding jeers from the crowd...

The Big Show: And while I got my paycheck from Ted this week, it's apparent there is some clear jealously floating around in that locker room. I was attacked from behind by Rey Mysterio, John Cena and Rob Van Dam for no reason. It was an unjust assault and by the looks of it, it was because I'm the better, more dangerous competitor. Sure, I may have punched both RVD's and Cena's lights out but honestly, they had it coming. It's no secret though, that throughout my career as a Giant, I've had to take on swarms of inferior competition all at the same time because whoever is calling the shots thinks it's a fair game that way. But whats fair and whats not doesnt concern me, because one or another this giant is going to run rough shot over Smackdown once again. Be it for Ted Dibiases money, or for my own gain, I'm dominant here and there is no question about that.

Big Show runs his large hand over his bald head and strokes his goatee. The crowd boos and Big Show continues to talk.

The Big Show: As far as last Smackdown goes, I've addressed the fact that those individuals are cowards and I know I could crush each one of them like ants within just a few moments. But the person who has drawn the shortest, most unlucky straw is Dean Ambrose.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction for Dean Ambrose

The Big Show: The two time, UWF World Heavyweight Champion. Thats all the matters. Dean, you're a small fry I've faced before. Now that you're back and obsessed with the strap again, I believe its time for this Giant to put you back on the shelf. This chain match is entirely in my favor. You're dealing with the biggest, baddest bastard with the nastiest punch in the business. I get my hand around that chain and you're as good as finished, Ambrose. You've been out of the game for a while now, and I'm more than happy to spoil your incoming return.

d1058ba6.jpg

Big Show lowers his microphone and waves towards the back, trying to draw out Dean Ambrose.

---------

Hi captain. my first match in a while its nice to do it again. new to this place so looking forward to facing you, but ima bit rusty. good luck mate cheers

Lewb

Reaction score

The Rated "R" Enigma: Sounds good to me. Taking on the Justice League... I can deal with that. Chase and Lub, lets kick this door down!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: SuperShow: Dean Ambrose vs Big Show (Steel Chain Match)

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

Seemingly on cue as the Big Show stands there motioning for Dean, Ambrose's music hits as the crowd roars. Dean comes out slowly with a mic already in hand. Not really paying much attention to the crowd, Dean walks down the ramp with an amusing look on his face mocking the Big Show.

ambrose15-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Oh no look out everybody it's the Big Show and he's making his annual rise from obscurity! Do you even remember the last time we fought? You went from being a dominate giant to losing the Hardcore Championship to none other than Dean Ambrose. And he didn't even need my help that much! And we kept that title and became the longest reigning champion in UWF history. In history! What have you done!? So you helped Ted Dibiase win the World Heavyweight Championship. So what! That was our title and I’m still champion despite him holding that glorified trophy and once I get done getting revenge on more important matters right now, I will get my revenge on him even though he ended up helping me out a bit in the process. As for right now, I'll just let him watch what I do to you. What took three men to do last week I'll do by myself!

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he rolls into the ring and sizes up the Big Show.

Ya' know, usually we'd be a bit intimidated but the sad lonely kid is gone for awhile and I'm here in his place. Of course there is always the outside threat of Samoa Joe, Batista and not to mention you but this is a Steel Chain match. While you might for some reason think this gives you the advantage, remember that Dean was the one who beat you in a hardcore match for the Hardcore Championship. I don't know how any of this adds up to you being confident in yourself but by all means believe in yourself. This will only mean I get the privilege of breaking down the will of a giant!

Ambrose walks right up to the face of the Big Show with a mad look in his eyes as the crowd is cheering him on.

While you're out here reminding everyone of what you've done recently, I don't have to because everyone remembers what I've done but for some reason you don't. Maybe it's just repressed memories but the next time we're in the ring together it's gonna come all flooding back and you're gonna drown at the bottom of the roster like the last time after we fought except this time you'll be stuck there, chained to the bottom.

Dean Ambrose lets out an evil smirks before slowly backing off.

OOC: I wasn't aware someone else picked up Big Show as I was expecting to face Prodigy but nice to see new people here. This is also my first match in awhile (awhile being a month) but good luck to you as well. Let's tear this up!

BDC

Reaction score
UWF SuperSmackdown: Barely Legal - 09/07/12; Bray Wyatt v. Jeff Jarrett

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to&feature=plcp[/video]

200px-Jarrett5.jpg

The Titantron lights up and the crowd does too as the boos rain down; as Jeff Jarrett steps out into the white smoke with an all white outfit on and the UWF Smackdown European title draped over his shoulders. He doesn’t look a 100% happy as he looks over the crowd. You know it’s not the hate of the crowd because he’s never cared what they thought before. Suddenly, Ricardo Rodriguez is seen just behind him swatting at the smoke and coughing a little bit.

15968790-1.jpg

Ricardo attempts to make the introductions:
Señoras y señores; ahora entrar en el terreno, el maestro de todo lo europeo.
El Rey de la montaña, el gobernante de toda Europa! Jeff Jaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeettttttt!

He walks solemnly down the ramp holding tight to that belt as he ascends the steps and simply raises the belt in triumph. After a moment of jeers and some cheers, Double J steps through the ropes and takes center ring with microphone in hand.

Jeff Jarrett: As you can see, I came to the ring alone tonight. My angel, Karen, is back in the motel room crying her eyes out after having her perfect bosoms pixilated on national television. And, if you’ve never experienced it, you just don’t know what she’s goin’ through, right now.

The crowd doesn’t whether to laugh or boo or just go home.

jeffinwhite2.png

Jeff Jarrett continues: And Bray Wyatt? You may be from the SOUTH, but you’re not a country gentlemen! And you’re no brother o’ mine! You dare interrupt a perfectly good sex tape to bore these people with your holier-than-thou rants? Nobody wants ta hear from you. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m from Tennessee, the buckle of the Bible belt, but I think you’re carryin’ church a little too far! Last time I attended church, oh, twelve or so years ago, I didn’t see your picture on the walls and I’m about sure you ain’t no Jesus. So, how about keeping your nose out of MY business. I’m simply trying to bring some pleasure to the lives of these Smackdown fans.

He receives a warmer, yet still mixed response as he goes on.

Jeff Jarrett: Now I know we haven’t really seen eye to eye since I got here, but If ya get down to it, my beef isn’t with you people. My problem is with Smackdown management and the idiots that would rather do anything but actually get in the ring and fight. I’m not your favorite person, I know. But I’m gonna attempt to make amends. SO without further ado, I bring you, the Double J Bikini showdown!

The crowd lights up and Jeff gets a wide smile as a group of young beauties come out and enter the ring dressed in satiny robes.

bikinifirst-1-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett smiles real big: Wow! Get a load of the rare feminine assets we have here! Let’s just get down to the T and the A, shall we?! Introducing the first fine piece of assential viewing; Shonanda! Do you spell that with one Q or two, dear? Oh, hell, it don’t matter! Let’s see her strut her stuff and the crowd can judge them at the end! Rev up the stripper music, monkeys!!

The seductive music begins as the first contestant swings her money maker around to the delight of the crowd. The brunette ends up with her back side against the ropes; shaking it for the fans!

Bikini4-1-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett interrupts: That’s enough sweety, we don’t wanna break it! Now, next up is the luscious LUCY!!

bIKINI2-1.jpg

Lucy takes her satin robe off and starts to wave it over her bleach blonde head as the crowd goes nuts. She is stacked and tight but Ole Double J isn’t amused.

Jeff Jarrett steps in front of her: Nah, where the hell did you learn that move, honey? They don’t teach that lame ass stunt in stripper school and I know it! Just don’t ask me how I know it. Ok, next contestant! Mighty Macy!!

Macy slinks out and undoes her pink, satin, short as hell robe and opens it to a big pop! As she presents her amazing body, Jarrett seems to be getting less and less pleased.

Jeff Jarrett: Hold it. I'm sorry, after you've ridden a Thoroughbred, it's hard to settle for a herd a phillies that's been ridden more than the tea cup ride at Disney World!

The contestants looked a bit insulted.

Jeff Jarrett: I tell ya what! Let's cut to the MEAT of the contest. I'd say it's tied so far so for a tie breaker, we're gonna do a wet T-shirt contest!

The crowd erupts as Jarrett turns to the girls.

Jeff Jarrett: Ok so, you'all take off your tops while I get Ricky to go after some white T's and some water!

The contestants seem to be reluctant.

Jeff looks irratated: What is it? I mean, it can't be modesty! Oh, I see. You're all working girls. I'm not paying you enough, am I? Ok, how about twice as much?

The girls start to put their robes back on.

Jeff Jarrett: Ok, how about three times? Four times? Aw, HELL, lets go TEN times what I offered to take your tops off right now on national Television! Ricky doesn't need to be paid this week anyway! I mean, he can cut back on the burritos or enchiladas or something.

Ricardo is beside himself outside the ring, but suddenly, the contestants have a change of heart. Not only do they start throwing off their robes, they start to undo their tops and the crowd is going crazy!

Jeff Jarrett smiles: Just like Ole Ted DiBiase Senior used to say, 'EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE!'

JJsurprisedinwhite.png

But as the tops fly off, the pixels return and so does....

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Smackdown 09/07/12: Batista vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

*The crowd stands up and immediately show their hatred towards the stage as Damien Sandow emerges through the curtain with the Tag Team Championship around his waist. And as always a microphone resting on his hand, he looks around with a smirk on his face as with his free hand he moves his finger around as if conducting his theme song when as the music builds up he raises bot his arms up to his side.

SD__668_104d.jpg

He brings them down and looks around the crowd as his music dies down, he raises his hand up as he speaks

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment...My name is Damien Sandow and I am your UWF Tag Team Champion and as always I am here to help all of you.

*Sandow begins to walk down the rampway as he speaks*

On last Fridays serial, it was made clear that there are quite a few alleged "superstars" who oppose the message we as Your Enlightened Saviors are trying to impart. People such as the collection of miscreants and degenerates known as Edge and Jeffrey Hardy, people such as the abhorrently unjust an biased General Manager who we've already taken action against in the past Desmond Wolfe. And people such as my adversary on this weeks serial, Batista the new Television Champion. For Mr. Batista is quite upset over what occurred at the Summerslam event where we sent a message to the company as a whole, he felt betrayed, or in the crass way he put it "screwed". Well Mr. Batista on behalf of myself, and my fellow teammates whether they feel the need to do so or not, I would like to wholeheartedly apologize to you for the rather barbaric way we treated you during the match. However it was a necessary action to ensure our message of salvation was able to shine through as the mornings sun, with that said I would also like to apologize ahead of time for what is to occur on Smackdown.

*Sandow walks up the steel steps and across the ring apron*

For you have finally accomplished a championship win, and those same individuals that caused you to relinquish the Money in the Bank Briefcase will be the same people relieving you of your championship title. I would however like to make it clear to you Mr. Batista that this is not a personal vendetta against you, we simply need to attain that championship so as to make sure our message is heard throughout the world...we need that championship to ensure not only their salvation but even your own. That said simply because you cannot stand alongside us does not mean you cannot open your mind to our message, therefore I would like to personally congratulate you on your championship win and allow you the opportunity to relinquish said championship without incident beforehand.

*Sandow steps into the ring and walks to the middle of the ring*

And of course Mr. Bryan my associate for a while, one of the very very few men I can actually have an intelligent conversation with, on Smackdown we shall be adversaries. While I do realize you have a knack for competition and want to hold this championship, it is in our best interest for me to attain this victory as of the three of us it was my mission to save these ignoramuses before we even knew each other. And therefore I must continue to impart my wisdom by having the beacon light that is known as that Television Championship. However I shall respectfully agree with your opinion on the matter, and come Smackdown whether it be yourself or I holding that championship it shall not drive a wedge in our union. The best of luck to you Mr. Bryan, and I do wish you the very best in your future endeavors Mr. Batista, and as always everything that I do...be it becoming Tag Team Champion or attaining another championship in the process, I do for the benefit, the well being, and the Common Good...of each and every one of you...You're Welcome.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF Barely Legal - John Cena vs Samoa Joe

UWF Smackdown goes backstage to see Samoa Joe standing around with interviewer So Cal Val next to him, she lifts up the microphone and asks Samoa Joe a question.

8d8a70ee.jpg

So Cal Val: Joe, last week, your brawl with Batista and Dean Ambrose sent the show off the air for a good ten minutes and now you're banned from laying a finger on each other, what are your thoughts?

Samoa Joe smirks and looks into the camera as he responds.

The Samoan Submission Machine,
Samoa Joe
:

Last week, was just a taste of the amount of hatred I have towards you 'Big Dave' and you Dean, I have no apologises to make to you for push you off the ladder, you just collateral damage and eh, if you wanna join our fight then be my guest, I just you are as crazy as you say you are! But I digress, as Batista has no regard for anybody else, so the fact Smackdown went down, it doesn't surprise me one bit! But hell, I'd happily to destroy the entire set with Dean Ambrose and Batista, because they ain't as tough as they say they are and this week, I'm gonna prove that I am the crazy brave instead of the phony tough!

So Cal Val: You mentioned about your two opponents having matches but you do as well, you have a Barely Legal No Countout, No Disqualification match against non-other than John Cena, what are your thoughts on your upcoming match and opponent?

My thoughts on my match? Firstly, let me say this about the stipulation, it's right up my street, it's a smash mouth, drag 'em out brawl and ya seen me Val, ya know I'm a fighter and I love this kinda situation! As for John Cena? John, me and you have been friends for years, back in the days of Ring of Honor and WWE, hell I even gave you the 'Champ is here!' and you used it wisely but there is more to what I think of John. John, you are one of the only guys in the back I respect and fully trust, if anyone wants to poke their nose in our match, I'll have your back, but also, if Desmond Wolfe ever told me to go find one guy in the back to tag with me in a handicap match against the entire so-called faction known as YES, you'd be one of the only guys to stand up and say "Count me in!" and I like that, I respect that John! Even though we're 'buddies' make no mistakes about it, this Friday, I'm comin' into this match lookin' and expecting a fight and I hope you are too, otherwise, bro, it's gonna be a long night! See ya out there, John!

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Barely Legal - John Cena vs Samoa Joe

Fade. The camera’s open up backstage where we see the “CeNation Leader†John Cena as the main focus. Cena has a huge smile plastered across his face, as he is dressed to compete. Suddenly, we hear a backstage voice speaking as Cena raises his eyebrows, listening.

normal_vlcsnap-00043.png

Wannabe Interviewer: Hey, John, before we get started, the world is dying to find out, what are your thoughts on the fatal four way match that’ll take place at Vengeance? It’ll be Ted DiBiase vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam vs. none other than yourself for the World Heavyweight Championship. Your thoughts?

John Cena smiles at the question whilst scratching the back of his head. Cena nods his head, as he finishes scratching his head, before answering the question.

John Cena: Ah, Vengeance. It’s funny, because Vengeance is exactly what describes me at this point. We’re all fully aware of what transpired at SummerSlam, so there’s no point in wastin’ my breath goin’ over it. So, after goin’ through with what happened at SummerSlam, I’m lookin’ for Vengeance, Ted DiBiase and you better bet your ass I’m gon’ do it. I also have another mission and that’s makin’ sure your reign as World Heavyweight Champion is no more. And, with us bein’ in a Fatal Four Way match makes that so much easier. So, Ted, kiss that championship goodbye, because after Vengeance? It’s gon’ be long gone, buddy. And whether it’s Rey, Rob, or I that take it away? I don’t care, because honestly, we all deserve it. We’re all capable of treatin’ the championship with the proper respect it deserves. Hell, even my “hide behind the camera†friend here could treat it better than you!

We can hear chuckling in the background, as John Cena smiles before being asked another question.

Wannabe Interviewer: He-he, how about this Friday night, John? You’re scheduled to face Samoa Joe in a No Disqualifications match, your thoughts about that?

John Cena nods his head, listening to what the camera man was saying. Cena rubs his chin, as he releases a short sigh, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00071.png

John Cena: Samoa Joe! I heard what you had to say earlier, Joe, and I couldn’t agree even more. I respect you, Joe, you’re a phenomenal fighter and that’s what I’m expectin’ at Barely Legal, a FIGHT. That’s what I want, Joe, and I know that’s what you’d like. A good ol’ classic no D.Q. fight, and that’s what I want. That’s what I need, that’s what will help me in the type of environment I’ll be dealin’ with come Vengeance. That’ll also help you in your match with Dean Ambrose and Dave Batista, so with that bein’ said, I wanna’ wish you all the luck in the world, Joe. ‘Cause come Friday night, its gon’ be a fight, a fight I’m not lookin’ to fail, a fight I’m lookin’ to win! As for Rey, Rob, and Ted? Pay close attention because this is the man you’re forced to deal with come Vengeance! This is a man that refuses to FAIL!

John Cena holds a straight face, as he raises his eyebrow at the camera, with a smirk across his face. Cena chuckles, before walking off. Fade.​

Lewb

Reaction score
Barely Legal - Justice League vs. Hardy & Edge

Smackdown has rolled into New York City, and the arena has packed out the fort thousand plus fans for the Super Smackdown: Barely Legal. The fans are treated to a drum-beat that they haven't heard for a long... long time.

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" by Endeverafter plays and as everyone knows, Hardy's old music queues him to come from behind the curtain in an old, exuberant and energetic entrance. Maybe trying to please the fans going back to an old root Hardy, he lifts the 'guns' to his face and pyros go off behind him.

jeff-hardy-entrance.gif

He runs down and slides through the ring ropes before climbing the turnbuckle and actually posing for the fans, for the first time in his UWF career!

Jeff_Hardy_by_RomRomz.jpg

He jumps down and asks for a microphone, which is promptly handed to him. Hardy chants can be heard even before the music stops, and when it does, it becomes apparent how loud those chants are. Jeff waits for New York to calm down before saying one word that brings them all back into raptures.

Jeff Hardy: CREATURES!

he eruption ensues and from there Jeff continues.

It's been a long time since I've heard that music, run down the aisle in that manner.... And in all damn honesty enjoyed walking from behind that curtain to see all of you guys, I've missed it all, thank-you! You know, it's funny. I thought I didn't need you guys to get to the top. I though I was that good enough on my own to become the best in the UWF. But I've hit a few road blocks on my way to that. Ted DiBiase... of course, he needed The Big Show to get there but, there was him.... and then there was Bray Wyatt. But of course.... he needed both members of YES to get to where he is. So that left me wondering, that maybe I can't do this on my own. Maybe I can't come out here, be the fortress of solitude I have been, and actually get over that last hurdle. So I sat down, and I got to opening up, and now I have a partner that is stronger than The Big Show and Ted DiBiase combined. I have a partner that would eclipse Your Enlightened Saviors to just a minor blip on the face of this industry. I have a partner... in YOU! The UWF universe, and that's forty thousand strong in here tonight, and millions of creatures watching at home. But thats not the only partner I have. No, I have found a new partner, in the Rated R Superstar... EDGE!

The crowd cheer and chant Edge's name and Hardy smiles.

jeffhardy.jpg

Yeah, me and Edge have made a common enemy in YES, and we have decided to put our troubled past... with some trepidation that I truly understand on Edge's side... but we are working on putting that aside and working together to rid this company of Wyatt, Sandow and Bryan, and at the same time becoming tag team champions by working together, instead of beating on each other. Back in the past, two of the most iconic tag teams in history... Edge and Christian.... and the Hardy Boyz.... So taking a half of each and forming this super-group, if you ask me, we can't go wrong. We are destined for success and those belts, ones I know myself and Edge have never won, come Vengeance, they are coming home with us.

But Smackdown, it's gonna be a little different. Me and Edge, in our first outing teaming together, we take on two men that have reached the heights that we all aspire to, and are challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship at the coming pay per view. Congrats guys, you have worked hard round here and I want to be the first to openly applaud your success, with maybe even more to come for one of you. But, since this Justice League ever came into fruition you have never truly been tested as a tag team. So when it comes to mine and Edge's territory, how tall is your measuring stick going to fare next to ours? This is your opportunity to really step up to the plate and show that come Vengeance... you mean business. But then again.... so is this our opportunity. We need to show all the doubters that we can work as a team, and that all apprehension from this team has gone. So if it is indeed one of your time to become the World Heavyweight champion.... And if your team can take the strain working together whilst being potential enemies for the biggest prize, then by all means, come out, and step up to the plate.

Jeff awaits a response from either his partner, or one of the Justice League.....

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Interesting card. Should be a hell of a read, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.